Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 14, 2024, 05:54 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Paris shootings, explosions leave at least 120 dead says news

(Read 23061 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 6 7 8« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Paris shootings, explosions leave at least 120 dead says news
     Reply #210 - November 24, 2015, 06:58 PM

Yup.   yes

Yes what? fool.

Now you have the proper excuse to ban me.
     Reply #211 - November 25, 2015, 09:57 AM

@ Moderators. You may need to delete my posts, because your funding for this site might stop.

Goodbye for another few years.

Relax, man. I don't think the shapeshifting lizards of the New World Order who fund this site are bothered by mere words. They're too powerful, immune to pain and offence.

But I'd be sorry to see you go. You've made an incendiary start on here, and this neanderthal, sub-human of the West isn't comfortable with people being banned unless they spew torrents of drivel, and then spew it over and over again.
     Reply #212 - November 25, 2015, 10:07 AM

I didn't want that white supremacist guy Prophet Allan banned either. It was annoying the way he evaded questions, but he had yet to become a major bore.
     Reply #213 - November 26, 2015, 11:23 AM

I posted in case there are one or two genuine ex-Muslims here. Please don't allow these bastards to brainwash you.

You were brainwashed by a religion. Don't replace those lies by even bigger ones.

Check, and double check all information, Read any opposing views, and decide for yourself. Don't allow anyone, including me, to sway you.....

Hi kamran ., that is avery good suggestion but you have written very few posts and many of them are filled with anger..

I understand that "even the nicest people have some limits to that "niceness" but read your posts again  kamran posts

Please spend a small amount of time on doing some research, and if you are a unbiased person, you will see the truth about the devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-humans of the West. It won't take you long to question everything these lying bastards say. I see quite a few of them are on this site too.

Hiya mate. No point. I pointed out a year ago, this place was a smaller version of Faithfreedom.

The venemous Israeli dogs will attack me.

Kenan - "^^butthurt much?"

I assume that was aimed at me? No need to get personal.

Anyway, as a matter of fact, my butt does hurt.

After fucking your mother in the ass for 20 hours... my butt muscles are aching.
    The slut can't get enough! :(

kamaran you write some nonsense  and some decent posts such as this..

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=4063.msg105086#msg105086

Cool down kamran..

well let me read some Ramzy Baroud

Tampering with civilizations_Ramzy Baroud in arabnews.com..

I still remember that smug look on his face, followed by the matter-of-fact remarks that had western journalists laugh out loud.

“I’m now going to show you a picture of the luckiest man in Iraq,” Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf, known as “Stormin” Norman, said at a press conference sometime in 1991, as he showed a video of US bombs blasting an Iraqi bridge, seconds after the Iraqi driver managed to cross it. But then, a far more unjust invasion and war followed in 2003, following a decade-long siege that cost Iraq a million of its children and its entire economy.

It marked the end of sanity and the dissipation of any past illusions that the United States was a friend of the Arabs. Not only did the Americans destroy the central piece of our civilizational and collective experience that spanned millennia, it took pleasure in degrading us in the process. Their soldiers raped our women with obvious delight. They tortured our men and posed with the dead, mutilated bodies in photographs — mementos to prolong the humiliation for eternity; they butchered our people, explained in articulate terms as necessary and unavoidable collateral damage; they blew up our mosques and churches and refused to accept that what was done to Iraq over the course of 20 years might possibly constitute war crimes.

Then, they expanded their war taking it as far as US bombers could reach; they tortured and floated their prisoners aboard large ships, cunningly arguing that torture in international waters does not constitute a crime; they suspended their victims on crosses and photographed them for future entertainment. They claimed that we initiated it all. But they lied. It was their unqualified, inflated sense of importance that made them assign Sept. 11, 2001 as the inauguration of history. All that they did to us, all the colonial experiences and the open-ended butchery of the brown man, the black man, any man or woman who did not look like them or uphold their values, was inconsequential. All the millions who died in Iraq were not considered a viable context to any historical understanding of terrorism; in fact, terrorism became us; the whole concept of terror, which is violence inflicted on innocent civilians for political ends, abruptly became an entirely Arab and Muslim trait. In retrospect, the US-western-Israeli slaughter of the Vietnamese, Koreans, Cambodians, Palestinians, Lebanese, Egyptians, South Americans, Africans, was spared any censure. Yet, when Arabs attempted to resist, they were deemed the originators of violence, the harbingers of terror.

Furthermore, they carried out massive social and demographic experiments in Iraq, which have been unleashed throughout the Middle East, since. They pitted their victims against one another: The Shiite against the Sunni, the Sunni against the Sunni, the Arabs against the Kurds and the Kurds against the Turks. They called it a strategy and congratulated themselves on a job well done as they purportedly withdrew from Iraq. They disregarded the consequences of tampering with civilizations that have evolved over the course of millennia. When their experiments went awry, they blamed their victims. Their entertainers, media experts, intellectuals and philosophers flooded every public platform to inform the world that the vital mistake of the Bush administration was the assumption that Arabs were ready for democracy and that, unlike the Japanese and the Germans, Arabs were made of different blood, flesh and tears.

When the Americans and their allies claimed that they had left the region, they left behind bleeding, impoverished nations, licking their wounds and searching for bodies under rubble in diverse and macabre landscapes. Yet, the Americans, the British, the French and the Israelis, continue to stage their democratic elections around the debate of who will hit us the hardest, humiliate us the most, teach the most unforgettable lesson and, in their late night comedies, they mock our pain.
    We, then, sprang up like wild grass in a desert, multiplied, and roamed the streets of Rabat, Baghdad, Damascus and Cairo, calling for a revolution. We wanted democracy for our sake, not Bush’s democracy tinged with blood; we wanted equality, change and reforms and a world in which Gaza is not habitually destroyed by Israel and children of Derra could protest without being shot. We sought a life in which freedom is not a rickety dingy crossing the sea to some uncertain horizon where we are treated as human rubbish on the streets of western lands.

However, we were crushed; pulverized; imprisoned, burnt, beaten and raped and, once more, told that we are not yet ready for democracy; not ready to be free, to breathe, to exist with even a speck of dignity.

Many of us are still honorably fighting for our communities; others despaired: they carried arms and went to war, fighting whoever they perceive to be an enemy, who were many. Others went mad, lost every sense of humanity; exacted revenge, tragically believing that justice can be achieved by doing unto others what they have done unto you. They were joined by others who headed to the West, some of whom had escaped the miseries of their homelands, but found that their utopia was marred with alienation, racism and neglect, saturated with a smug sense of superiority afflicted upon them by their old masters.

However, this violence no longer affects Arabs alone, although Arabs and Muslims remain the larger recipients of its horror. When the militants, spawned by the US and their allies, felt cornered, they fanned out to every corner of the globe, killing innocent people and shouting the name of God in their final moment. Recently, they came for the French, a day after they blew up the Lebanese, and few days after the Russians; and, before that, the Turks and the Kurds, and, simultaneously, the Syrians and the Iraqis.

Who is next? No one really knows. We keep telling ourselves that “it’s just a transition” and “all will be well once the dust has settled.” But the Russians, the Americans and everyone else continue bombing, each insisting that they are bombing the right people for the right reason while, on the ground, everyone is shooting at whoever they deem the enemy, the terrorist, a designation that is often redefined. Yet, few speak out to recognize our shared humanity and victimhood. No — do not always expect the initials Daesh to offer an explanation for all that goes wrong. Those who orchestrated the war on Iraq and those feeding the war in Syria and arming Israel cannot be vindicated.

The crux of the matter: We either live in dignity together or continue to perish alone, warring tribes and grief-stricken nations. This is not just about indiscriminate bombing — our humanity, in fact, the future of the human race is at stake.

well that is his latest article

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #214 - November 26, 2015, 01:22 PM

Spawned by the US and its allies? Really?
  • Previous page 1 ... 6 7 8« Previous thread | Next thread »