Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

What's happened to the fo...
Today at 12:54 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:49 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Muslims God and prayer

(Read 2585 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Muslims God and prayer
     OP - October 27, 2015, 03:13 AM

Two days ago it was my birthday. Now I am 40 years old.
    My friend called to congratulate me and he added that please let me instruct you a dua' ( prayer ) which is Sunna and helps you in your life.
    I interrupted him saying No don't worry about me and thanks.
    He was surprised and asked Why I don't want to pray and call Allah?
    I replied why should I? It is useless and waste of time.
    He didn't utter a word just his wishes for God guidance and blessings.

Later I asked myself why I refused his advice to pray and make dua' to Allah to help and shower His blessings and mercy upon me.
    Actually I don't believe any more in these hallucination.
    What we see and touch in our daily life and what is happening around us in this world prove clearly that Muslim God is not satisfied with them.
    And really I don't know when He will be satisfied with Muslims and show them His blessings and mercy.
    Isn't all this blood enough for Him to save them?
    When the Mahdi and rescurer will appear?
    All Muslim countries and people are fighting and killing each other.
    Corruption, injustice, inequality and ignorance are evident characteristics of all Muslim societies including Saudi.
    Quran has no effect and still Muslims glorify it.
    I know many people who are travelling regularly every year to Mecca and Madina for pilgrimage and they are very corrupted and thieves.
    They return from Hajj to continue as before without any change.
    Where is the spiritual change that Muslims claim?

It is Null...Null..Null.
    We all as ex- Muslims were deceived by religious men to be under their control and let the rulers govern people.
    I wonder if the Muslims God really loves them and cares for them, why He didn't protect and save Hussein - the prophet's grandson.
    Why He let the soldiers slaughtered his head and tortured the prophet's family? Why He kept watching all these years with no action?
  • Muslims God and prayer
     Reply #1 - October 27, 2015, 02:42 PM

Happy birthday. Smiley

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Muslims God and prayer
     Reply #2 - October 27, 2015, 10:26 PM

thnkyu thnkyu thnkyu
  • Muslims God and prayer
     Reply #3 - October 30, 2015, 09:32 AM

Yesterday I had a discussion with some people about the parliament elections in Egypt and we moved to discuss the old days of Muslims.
    I noticed that most of them didn't READ any books about the history of early Muslims and states.
    Their religious knowledge sprang from the speeches of shaikhs.
    Even their opinions are controlled by what shaikhs had said.
    I think NO change can happen in the future for Muslims mentality.
    When I mentioned or quoted some Islamic events which are found in history books, they said why you are reading these things !!!
    Their eyes were full with doubt and suspicion. Some of them claimed that in invented or fabricated these stories to prove my opinions.

• Muslims God and prayer
     Reply #4 - October 30, 2015, 12:53 PM

Sometimes I wonder if Western Muslims would ever realize that this kind of systemic brainwashing is part of the problem why the Islamic world is so far behind.

Sigh.

They don't encourage critical thinking - it's hard to succeed as a nation when your ummah are sheeps who just nod at what sheikhs say.
  • Muslims God and prayer
     Reply #5 - October 30, 2015, 01:05 PM

Their eyes were full with doubt and suspicion. Some of them claimed that in invented or fabricated these stories to prove my opinions.

They are brainwashed, religion is a very powerful tool, Islam in particular, they are victims of this freaking system.
  • Muslims God and prayer
     Reply #6 - October 30, 2015, 02:17 PM

Sometimes I wonder if Western Muslims would ever realize that this kind of systemic brainwashing is part of the problem why the Islamic world is so far behind.

Sigh.

They don't encourage critical thinking - it's hard to succeed as a nation when your ummah are sheeps who just nod at what sheikhs say.

I think in Muslim nations, Islam is used as part of politics.
    Dictators are fostering shaikhs with money and power to deceive  people and keep them under their control.
  • Muslims God and prayer
     Reply #7 - October 30, 2015, 02:20 PM

They are brainwashed, religion is a very powerful tool, Islam in particular, they are victims of this freaking system.

As I quoted above, religion is used to control people and keep them under the control. Look at what is happening in Saudia Arabia, Egypt and other Islamic countries. You can't criticise the dictators and if you do, you will be accused of dividing the society and Fitna.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »