Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Meeting in London?

(Read 9066 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Meeting in London?
     OP - October 18, 2015, 07:08 PM

Hi guys,

it's been almost a year now, since I joined CEMB. I meet lot of new friends here, but I never met anyone of personally.

I going to London from 28. October to 31. October and I was thinking if we could organize a meet up somewhere in London. It's the first time I'm going to London, so I'm really excited  Smiley
  • Meeting in London?
     Reply #1 - October 18, 2015, 09:12 PM

I'm not very active around here, but I'm in London and would be up for a meetup Smiley
  • Meeting in London?
     Reply #2 - October 18, 2015, 09:34 PM

How long do we have to decide by? X
  • Meeting in London?
     Reply #3 - October 18, 2015, 10:17 PM

http://ex-muslim.org.uk/category/events/
  • Meeting in London?
     Reply #4 - October 18, 2015, 10:36 PM

Thanks for the link.

http://ex-muslim.org.uk/2015/09/kafir-comedy-night-with-maha-kamal/ sounds great, but that's on the 26th, unfortunately..
  • Meeting in London?
     Reply #5 - October 19, 2015, 04:42 AM

Hey guys.

Imtiaz Shams runs ex muslim meetups in London. He's a well known and trusted person in the uk exmuslim community and is connected with aussie exmuslim communities as well as the american and canadian meetup groups.

If you want to go to one of their meetup groups you cant contact him here. 

The UK communities started in London 2.5 years ago, and have since grown to become one of the most active Ex Muslim communities in the world. With groups in London, Leeds, Bradford, Leicester, Birmingham and Ex Muslims in every major city. You can always find someone to chat to!

The UK communities are underground, and Interfaithless’s Ex Muslim programmes is a testament to the thriving activity in these underground communities.

If you want to join email the interfaithless team at community@faithtofaithless.com or Imtiaz directly at mrpeacemeal@gmail.com.

http://faithtofaithless.com/im-in-the-uk/

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
  • Meeting in London?
     Reply #6 - October 19, 2015, 07:21 AM

Thanks for the link.

http://ex-muslim.org.uk/2015/09/kafir-comedy-night-with-maha-kamal/ sounds great, but that's on the 26th, unfortunately..

Oh, actually I'm going to arrive exactly on the 26th. So for me it would be fine to go there.

Nice to meet you Lassan  Smiley
  • Meeting in London?
     Reply #7 - October 19, 2015, 08:19 AM

Great, let's do it! grin12 Anyone else in?

Nice to meet you too, ElToro Smiley
  • Meeting in London?
     Reply #8 - October 19, 2015, 09:19 AM

Oh, actually I'm going to arrive exactly on the 26th. So for me it would be fine to go there.

Nice to meet you Lassan  Smiley

Oh no, what a mistake. I thought the 26th is on Tuesday, but it's Monday. I arrive on Tuesday, the 27th. Now I remember why I wrote if we could meet at 28th to 31th, because I arrive at the 27th evening, and I thought it would be difficult to go out then.

Anyways, I think we can still organize something Lassan  Smiley
  • Meeting in London?
     Reply #9 - October 19, 2015, 01:58 PM

I can do anytime after 6.30 on the 29th and 31st or after 9.45 on the 30th.  Smiley
  • Meeting in London?
     Reply #10 - October 19, 2015, 02:38 PM

Great then I would suggest we meet at 29th at 6.30 pm  Smiley

I going to send you a private message. If anyone wants to join he/she should just leave a comment.
  • Meeting in London?
     Reply #11 - October 19, 2015, 08:38 PM

Omg I wanna go to London tooooo. Only if I could come,I would join u guys.

Dogs never bite me - just humans. ~ M. Monroe

Religions seem to cause more grief than good.

Exmuslim Chat
  • Meeting in London?
     Reply #12 - October 19, 2015, 09:22 PM

El toro,

I would like to go in London, me too, somebody can advice me a "verrrry cheap accomodation" in london for three days or five ?

I'm alone and I do not know anyone.
  • Meeting in London?
     Reply #13 - October 20, 2015, 12:16 AM

You're always near public transport in London so where you stay doesn't really matter, it's easy enough to get from place to place.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Meeting in London?
     Reply #14 - October 20, 2015, 12:53 AM

London is huge, though. The commutes can be long.

Best place to stay if you're looking for something cheap is a hostel. London has plenty of them. It depends on how comfortable you are with sharing a room with others, though. Private rooms in hostels can be quite pricey and you might as well rent a cheap hotel room in that case.

You can also look into Airbnb.
  • Meeting in London?
     Reply #15 - October 28, 2015, 12:40 AM

So I'm in London right now. Unfortunately I lost my suitcase  Cry

Someone must have mixed it up in the national express bus from London stanstad airport to the city centre. When I arrived at my station my suitcase was gone. In the last station one suitcase was left over. So now I'm here in London without any clothes, other than I have on me  Cry
  • Meeting in London?
     Reply #16 - October 28, 2015, 01:18 AM

Poor sod. Hope it turns up. The coach is a bad place to lose a case, though. Less traceable.
  • Meeting in London?
     Reply #17 - November 08, 2015, 08:33 PM

Hello everybody, I wasn't sure whether to start a new post or continue this one but anyway... I'm going to be in central London on 14 November '15. Would anyone like to meet up for a chat over coffee or something at around 2pm or later? Would be good to see a few people. I went to the CEMB 8th anniversary but haven't been to any other events mostly because I've been busy with work and stuff.
    Regardless, if you're interested, do message me and we can take things from there.  thnkyu
  • Meeting in London?
     Reply #18 - November 08, 2015, 11:38 PM

Happy to do that Smiley
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »