Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: India woman’s arm ‘cut off by employer’ in Saudi Arabia says news

(Read 1349 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • India woman’s arm ‘cut off by employer’ in Saudi Arabia says news
     OP - October 09, 2015, 09:28 AM

India woman’s arm ‘cut off by employer’ in Saudi Arabia   says  BBC news

Kasturi Munirathinam's right arm was chopped off, allegedly by her employer, when she tried to escape from their house last week, reports say. Ms Munirathinam was working as a domestic help. She is recovering in hospital.

Her family has alleged that she was being tortured by her Saudi employers.
    Saudi authorities have not commented on the incident yet. 'Disturbed'
    Indian Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj wrote on Twitter: "This is unacceptable. We have taken this up with Saudi authorities.

Our embassy is in touch with the victim." "Chopping of hand of Indian lady - We are very much disturbed over the brutal manner in which Indian lady has been treated in Saudi Arabia," Ms Swaraj added.

The family of Ms Munirathinam in the southern Indian city of Chennai said that her employers had been "angered" after she complained about the "harassment" she was facing at her employer's home, where she had begun working three months ago. They are asking the government to secure them compensation from the family, and also help pay Ms Munirathinam's medical expenses.

Serious condition

"Ever since she went to work with this family in July, things were not alright. My mother was not even allowed to speak to us over the phone, she was not given proper food and was forced to work long hours," her son S Kumar told BBC Hindi.
    "When she tried to escape the harassment and torture, her right arm was chopped off by the woman employer. Now my sister can't even sit and do simple things on her own, as her spinal cord has also been injured," her sister S Vijayakumari added.

Ms Vijayakumari said her sister had been hospitalised in Riyadh and was "in a serious condition", adding that although they were relieved she was getting proper medical attention, they were unable to afford the expenses.

well that is the news.. not sure what to say.. but this story of Almaz from Ethiopia by  Benjamin Dix and Lindsay Pollock  good one to read ..

story of Almaz from Ethiopia

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• India woman?s arm ?cut off by employer? in Saudi Arabia says news
     Reply #1 - October 09, 2015, 09:37 AM

The sad thing is it doesn't surprise me. Arabs have a superiority complex. Mo was an arab so arabs are the best of the best. I can count on one hand with fingers left to spare the ones I've met in my life who aren't racist.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • India woman’s arm ‘cut off by employer’ in Saudi Arabia says news
     Reply #2 - October 09, 2015, 10:56 AM

The sad thing is it doesn't surprise me. Arabs have a superiority complex. Mo was an arab so arabs are the best of the best. I can count on one hand with fingers left to spare the ones I've met in my life who aren't racist.

Quod they don't have that.. they never had it.. WHAT SOME OF THESE ROGUES IN ARAB LANDS have   is money.. oil money .. thanks to AMRIKA ..next thing they have is how to enslave people or be slaves to others.. Some of these rich rascals This behaviour of enslaving people  "that they do it to all even those workers who are Arabs.," Many of these scoundrels are still living in some 16th century... What is needed is CUT OFF THEIR BALLS.... and leak the oil out of their ass....  that will set them right...

By the way I know you know this that   all Arab guys are NOT like that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZqrZE8klmU

that is the most recent video which is viral on intent rom that FUCKING SAND LAND.. I would have killed that bastard with bare hands....

http://www.arabnews.com/saudi-arabia/news/788186
    read the news on that video from that  sand land news paper..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMM2e0ZzdTU

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »