Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 14, 2024, 05:54 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: "Honor killing crimes "

(Read 3550 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • "Honor killing crimes "
     OP - October 08, 2015, 12:19 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3262990/Syrian-gang-rape-victim-fled-Germany-ordeal-stabbed-death-honour-killing-ordered-mother-seen-unclean-sex-assault.html

"Islamic countries" the only one that punish the victim, leave the killer with free hand instead that they appreciate what he did in the name of "honor killing "

Rockstan Syrian girl she was raped from three man in Syria she decided to runway to the safe country "Germany" , her family fallowing her and killed her to wash the shame "honor killing"

There's no worse more than you born in Middle East and live with the Muslims people !
     Reply #1 - October 08, 2015, 02:09 AM

This is untrue, claiming that only Shariah countries allow honour violence to go unpunished. Hindustan allows the perpetrators of honour violence much leeway, too.
    Honour is more about culture than it is about religion. Which is why I have met many atheists who practice honour culture.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #2 - October 08, 2015, 09:26 AM

This is untrue, claiming that only Shariah countries allow honour violence to go unpunished. Hindustan allows the perpetrators of honour violence much leeway, too.
    Honour is more about culture than it is about religion. Which is why I have met many atheists who practice honour culture.

goodnight

Worood has already decided that I am a secret Muslim (despite my numerous posts that are critical of religion, including of Islam) so it's kind of a moot point for me to say anything to her anymore. But I just wanted to reiterate that post.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #3 - October 08, 2015, 09:32 AM

Give her a break, and people will give you a break.
     Reply #4 - October 08, 2015, 11:14 PM

goodnight

Worood has already decided that I am a secret Muslim (despite my numerous posts that are critical of religion, including of Islam) so it's kind of a moot point for me to say anything to her anymore. But I just wanted to reiterate that post.

Your defending about hollybullshit can lead you to the same core of Islam

There's no worse more than you born in Middle East and live with the Muslims people !
     Reply #5 - October 08, 2015, 11:58 PM

Your defending about hollybullshit can lead you to the same core of Islam

I'm not defending the "holy." All I'm talking about is human rights for everyone regardless of who they are. Human rights don't necessarily mean human life is sacred, or that society is best arranged in a particular configuration (capitalist, democracy, theocracy, etc.); they mean doing the most good and the least harm to the most people. That means stopping people who are causing harm but also making sure that we don't demonize entire groups of people based on the actions of those who are causing harm.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #6 - October 09, 2015, 05:50 PM

Look smart girl if don't live in the Middle East you should not talk about something you didn't know about it anything , woman here the most thing despicable here , simply they can sale you just like a goat here !

Reply #7 - October 09, 2015, 06:09 PM

I highly doubt that it's "just like a goat" except in a few specific places (like under Isis). Even if it is, what solution do you offer to end these human rights abuses? Because it sounds from the tone of your previous posts like your answer is "kill every filthy Arab man, woman, and child." And that is not consistent with my values of human rights. Just because someone has done something wrong doesn't mean they deserve to die. And it certainly doesn't justify genocide and wars of extermination. Instead, I think we need to reach out and explain why what they're doing is wrong. Condemn it, sure. Speak out against it, sure. Bring attention to the cases of people who we may still be able to help by putting political and economic pressure on the countries responsible. But not just indiscriminately kill all of the people who look like those responsible.

Reply #8 - October 09, 2015, 08:41 PM

Woah, let's break up the fight ladies..  I can see both of your points, Worood has been through recent violent trauma with her family, they have left her wheel chair bound, so she is angry and has come here to vent about it.  Gal is also correct in saying that Worood is using hate talk and generalising a bit too much about all muslims..

anyways, I will hush up lol, a hug to both of you as I know you have both been through so much in your lives..   far away hug      far away hug
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »