Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hey Everybody

(Read 3896 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hey Everybody
     OP - October 06, 2015, 03:17 PM

I am the same guy who officially apologized to Saif Rehman for hacking into his account. I think i don't need to introduce myself any further. I apologize to Hassan and other cemb members as well for my act. It took so long to realize that i was wrong.
  • Hey Everybody
     Reply #1 - October 06, 2015, 05:31 PM

this forum isn't active anymore?
  • Hey Everybody
     Reply #2 - October 06, 2015, 05:37 PM

I have sent a message to Barbarella but no response. I want moderators, admins or anyone to come up and pm me.
  • Hey Everybody
     Reply #3 - October 06, 2015, 06:31 PM

TeCh,

I noticed when you tried to register that you were a previously-banned member. We moderators are currently discussing your return to decide how to move forward.

That said, may I ask what your intentions here are? Are they simply to apologize, or are you hoping to rejoin the forum as a member? What is it you are PMing us for or asking us to PM you for? The forum is very much still active, but if I were a betting man, I'd say some people are standing by to see what to make of this before they respond to you.

On a personal note--not speaking as a moderator--I do appreciate your apology, although I am not one of the ones affected by what you did. Regardless, I know a few years, especially when you're young, can make a huge difference in who you are as a person. I'm not the same person I was three years ago, either, and I also made some poor choices. It's a big lesson to learn. Not everything can be forgiven, but the best we can do in those situations is to apologize and accept what we've done and move in a better direction and become better men. I'm glad to see that you appear to be doing just that.

I hope you do understand why we need to discuss your case carefully and why it is necessary for us to be cautious when doing so, though. We'll let you know when we make a decision as to whether or not to continue your access, if you are hoping to stay here rather than just apologize.
  • Hey Everybody
     Reply #4 - October 06, 2015, 08:37 PM

Hey lua, i was surfing cemb to find out a funny video response by a guy on youtube. Then i found that Hassan posted about my apology and a guy is the reply said that i should join the forum and apologize openly. I decided to do so because i directly threatened cemb too. When i registered yesterday, i got a message at the end saying that moderators have to confirm my membership. I was like ok fine and then i was surfing the forum trying to find out that youtube link made back in 2011.. While surfing i just made few tests as i do with every website and i found that this web is also vulnerable and the priority is high. I was waiting for barbarella to respond and discuss about it. I sent a message to Saif Rehman too. He said that i should email about it to admins@councilofExmuslims.com
  • Hey Everybody
     Reply #5 - October 07, 2015, 12:52 AM

Hello. Smiley

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Hey Everybody
     Reply #6 - October 07, 2015, 11:03 AM

hi Quod Sum Eris
  • Hey Everybody
     Reply #7 - October 07, 2015, 01:55 PM

Booya baby. Wink

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • Hey Everybody
     Reply #8 - October 07, 2015, 05:09 PM

What's booya?  Huh?
  • Hey Everybody
     Reply #9 - October 07, 2015, 06:23 PM

Hey lua, i was surfing cemb to find out a funny video response by a guy on youtube. Then i found that Hassan posted about my apology and a guy is the reply said that i should join the forum and apologize openly. I decided to do so because i directly threatened cemb too. When i registered yesterday, i got a message at the end saying that moderators have to confirm my membership. I was like ok fine and then i was surfing the forum trying to find out that youtube link made back in 2011.. While surfing i just made few tests as i do with every website and i found that this web is also vulnerable and the priority is high. I was waiting for barbarella to respond and discuss about it. I sent a message to Saif Rehman too. He said that i should email about it to admins@councilofExmuslims.com

Hello teCh,

Can you please email details of this vulnerability to our admins email address?

Thanks.
  • Hey Everybody
     Reply #10 - October 07, 2015, 06:27 PM

This is your email? admins@councilofexmuslims.com
  • Hey Everybody
     Reply #11 - October 07, 2015, 06:46 PM

ok done. I have sent an email.
  • Hey Everybody
     Reply #12 - October 07, 2015, 07:42 PM

Thank you.
  • Hey Everybody
     Reply #13 - October 07, 2015, 08:08 PM

your welcome mate.
    Edit: And sorry if my English was bad in the email.
  • Hey Everybody
     Reply #14 - October 08, 2015, 10:52 AM

What's booya?  Huh?

Just me being friendly, it's not a real word. Grin

• Hey Everybody
     Reply #15 - October 08, 2015, 08:03 PM

Oh ok  Afro

Btw i found the name of that video. It was "to hacking hackers who hack" but he changed the privacy of that video from public to private video  wacko

Toor, did you got my email or not? The vulnerability still exists. Its not that difficult to fix this.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »