Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The hard truth

(Read 3372 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • The hard truth
     OP - October 03, 2015, 03:44 PM

It's easier to believe a comfortable lie than a hard truth. Mainstream society is the largest and most influential cult on Earth. We are conditioned and manipulated by the media, entertainment industry, corporations, organized religions and the governments to accept a very narrow view of the world and to aggressively reject anything that exists outside of this zone of influence.

Religious Trauma Syndrome is totally real and underestimated. Mass of world population suffer mental abuse of being forced to follow religion(s). These same people developed various mental disturbances, such as panic attacks, anxieties, acute paranoia and even a schizophrenic-like disorders.We see the result whats happening in this world today.

religion is harmful to human mind. Very dangerous indeed.The fact remains we live in a societies where everyday experiences tell us that being gullible,Truthfulness and trusting is asking for trouble, not from the government or bankers but from other people who come into our lives and are only worried about how much they can exploit from others, further reinforced by the Religion of Money and Materialism.

• The hard truth
     Reply #1 - October 03, 2015, 04:11 PM

I've been going over the Quran again and do you know what it reminds me of? A huge wankfest, Allah's wankfest. Allah bragging about how great he is, all the prophets reinforcing how great he is, Allah insisting that we all acknowledge how great he is.
  • The hard truth
     Reply #2 - October 03, 2015, 04:26 PM

It's easier to believe a comfortable lie than a hard truth. Mainstream society is the largest and most influential cult on Earth. We are conditioned and manipulated by the media, entertainment industry, corporations, organized religions and the governments to accept a very narrow view of the world and to aggressively reject anything that exists outside of this zone of influence.

Religious Trauma Syndrome is totally real and underestimated. Mass of world population suffer mental abuse of being forced to follow religion(s). These same people developed various mental disturbances, such as panic attacks, anxieties, acute paranoia and even a schizophrenic-like disorders.We see the result whats happening in this world today.

religion is harmful to human mind. Very dangerous indeed.The fact remains we live in a societies where everyday experiences tell us that being gullible,Truthfulness and trusting is asking for trouble, not from the government or bankers but from other people who come into our lives and are only worried about how much they can exploit from others, further reinforced by the Religion of Money and Materialism.

Pick your poison. Nothing exists but the absurd.
  • The hard truth
     Reply #3 - October 03, 2015, 06:51 PM

"...........religion is harmful to human mind. Very dangerous indeed......."

cool2 NOT MY RELIGION   cool2

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• The hard truth
     Reply #4 - October 03, 2015, 07:11 PM

Aaameeen Kenyani, You tell it sister  !

x
  • The hard truth
     Reply #5 - October 03, 2015, 07:26 PM

I've been going over the Quran again and do you know what it reminds me of? A huge wankfest, Allah's wankfest. Allah bragging about how great he is, all the prophets reinforcing how great he is, Allah insisting that we all acknowledge how great he is.

Lol it does kind of end like an orgasm, "say it, say it, goddamit say it "  lol
  • The hard truth
     Reply #6 - October 04, 2015, 03:32 AM

Nothing exists but the absurd.

And beer.

And absurd beer.

Sorry to get so intellectual on y'all.
  • The hard truth
     Reply #7 - October 04, 2015, 07:06 AM

Lol it does kind of end like an orgasm, "say it, say it, goddamit say it "  lol

Cheesy
  • The hard truth
     Reply #8 - October 04, 2015, 09:01 AM

Lol it does kind of end like an orgasm, "say it, say it, goddamit say it "  lol

Cheesy

Hmm.. I too., I too.,  I read  Quran  word to word., chapter  to  chapter all 114 chapters more than 20 times  and I come to similar and may be slightly different conclusions ., ....  But but  you guys are posting important stuff in a wrong thread and laughing at too..,  those A_Gd(AGirlWithDoubts) words deserve a better place,,  So I will paste it in different folder,, In fact, after reading many posts of "AGirlWithDoubts" I am forced to shorter her name as   A_Gd

AGirlWithDoubts (A_Gd)  says:  Quran  describes a huge wankfest, Allah's wankfest

suki  responds with :  end like an orgasm,...

those words reminds me this tube..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS2t2e76o8I

look at that the way that news lady from sand land saying "Allah" at 0.14 mts., .. the way she is rotating her eyes looking at sky tells  me something...

watch what that little girl is saying.. PATHETIC IDIOTS OF ISLAM  TRAIN LITTLE KIDS TO HATE PEOPLE TO SAY SUCH WORDS..

.. MOCK THE FOOLS AND MOVE ON....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyRLyXCj3Lg

• The hard truth
     Reply #9 - October 04, 2015, 02:38 PM

Aaameeen Kenyani, You tell it sister  !

x

Its a Male Smiley
  • The hard truth
     Reply #10 - October 04, 2015, 06:10 PM

Lol oops : )  ok, go again.  You tell it bruv

• The hard truth
     Reply #11 - October 04, 2015, 07:15 PM

Its a Male Smiley

what?? Kenyani is what?? So that is the Hard Truth Huh!??

well could it not be female name? it could be.. Infact it is a wonderful girl name...

common man then make it is KenyDon instead of Kenyani ..Punani..

anyways glad to read you... please continue...

• The hard truth
     Reply #12 - October 04, 2015, 09:33 PM

Hmm.. I too., I too.,  I read  Quran  word to word., chapter  to  chapter all 114 chapters more than 20 times  and I come to similar and may be slightly different conclusions ., ....  But but  you guys are posting important stuff in a wrong thread and laughing at too..,  those A_Gd(AGirlWithDoubts) words deserve a better place,,  So I will paste it in different folder,, In fact, after reading many posts of "AGirlWithDoubts" I am forced to shorter her name as   A_Gd
    those words reminds me this tube..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS2t2e76o8I

look at that the way that news lady from sand land saying "Allah" at 0.14 mts., .. the way she is rotating her eyes looking at sky tells  me something...

watch what that little girl is saying.. PATHETIC IDIOTS OF ISLAM  TRAIN LITTLE KIDS TO HATE PEOPLE TO SAY SUCH WORDS..

.. MOCK THE FOOLS AND MOVE ON....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyRLyXCj3Lg

A_Gd? I like that, might start my own little cult Smiley
  • The hard truth
     Reply #13 - October 05, 2015, 02:28 PM

A_Gd? I like that, might start my own little cult Smiley

be careful A_gd., just switching few letters around and rewriting your words from your post., someone like me would make you look like tramp ..lol..  

But but  the best country to start a cult is in East ..It is called India.. where innocent people get killed for storing some animal meat that they eat to live.. .. I wonder what will these hindu monkeys who killed that poor man do  if in some other countries people start killing  vegetarians  like them  because these Monkeys eat vegetables and insulting their vegetable gods...

Anyways here is one woman  cult leader of India  The dancing  god- godess woman Radhe Maa from that country's metropolitan city .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwyyzsJUxKY

Idiots......

Stupid people .... MOCK THE FOOLS AND MOVE ON.....

• The hard truth
     Reply #14 - October 05, 2015, 09:46 PM

After spinning around like that for fricking ages and not collapsing afterwards, she deserves some reward and reverence for her efforts.
  • The hard truth
     Reply #15 - October 06, 2015, 02:51 PM

After spinning around like that for fricking ages and not collapsing afterwards, she deserves some reward and reverence for her efforts.

Deserves some reward?? what some reward  Lassan ??  

you seem not to understand the mindset of these hindu pagan IDIOTS IN INDIA .. and there are plenty of them.  Some of them seems to be quite rich to donate 100s of millions of Indian currency to this MILF., I guess as usual Indians are  obsessed sexy looking voluptuous full figured goddesses..  

How Sukhwinder Kaur became Radhe Maa

That is one heck of COOL MILF Kaur.. read more links on that lady

There is a little doubt it is easy to FOOL these Indian hindus whose common sense goes out of the window the moment they see/hear these con godmen..godwomen  cartoon characters  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IaMEEOFPDY

well watch more dances from GODDESS ..  may be these hindus  too have some scriptures that says " if you do goody goody religious stuff and save cows kill Muslims who eat meat of cows,.. they go to these MILF heavens when they die with hunger.."

INSULT THE IDIOTS AND MOVE ON.....

• The hard truth
     Reply #16 - October 06, 2015, 08:58 PM

Deserves some reward?? what some reward  Lassan ??   

I was being sarcastic and cynical. Smiley
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »