Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: US bombs MSF hospital in Kunduz

(Read 1473 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • US bombs MSF hospital in Kunduz
     OP - October 03, 2015, 10:24 AM

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/oct/03/msf-staff-killed-in-suspected-us-strike-on-afghan-hospital-latest
    MSF said nine of its staff members were killed during the bombing on Saturday morning and another 37 were wounded, including 19 staff. The group emphasised that those numbers were likely to rise.

“There are many patients and staff who remain unaccounted for. The numbers keep growing as we develop a clearer picture of the aftermath of this horrific bombing,” MSF said in a statement.

MSF also confirmed the Guardian’s previous reporting that the organisation had shared GPS coordinates of its medical facilities on Kunduz with Nato and the US military. MSF also said the bombing of their hospital continued for 30 minutes after American and Afghan officials had been made aware that it was under attack.

“MSF condemns in the strongest possible terms the horrific bombing of its hospital in Kunduz full of staff and patients. MSF wishes to clarify that all parties to the conflict, including in Kabul and Washington, were clearly informed of the precise location (GPS Coordinates) of the MSF facilities - hospital, guesthouse, office and an outreach stabilization unit in Chardara (to the north-west of Kunduz). As MSF does in all conflict contexts, these precise locations were communicated to all parties on multiple occasions over the past months, including most recently on 29 September,” the statement said.

“The bombing continued for more than 30 minutes after American and Afghan military officials in Kabul and Washington were first informed. MSF urgently seeks clarity on exactly what took place and how this terrible event could have happened.”

Reply #1 - October 03, 2015, 11:50 AM

1h ago 06:46

"Taliban fighters had entered the hospital and were firing at security forces from inside the compound, Sarwar Husaini, a spokesman for Kunduz police said."

Sune Engel Rasmussen has spoken to 22-year-old Nasratullah from Kunduz about his cousin, Akbar, 25, who had been killed in the bombing.

“He had been working in the hospital for a long time. He was a famous doctor,” Nasratullah said. He expressed frustration with the US forces and said that even if the Taliban had sought refuge inside the hospital, which some Afghan officials have claimed, it should not have been targeted.

“Why did the US blow up the whole hospital?” Nasratullah said. “We know that the Americans are very clever. If they can target a single person in a car from their planes, why did they have to blow up the whole building?”

well you don't know "How Clever American's are".. you really don't know that.....

That is the problem., In "you" verses "they" wars and  that is the price you pay/they  pay  with modern technology .. Tagged vehicles....GPS driven drones ,  bombs from 1000s of miles without having any one on the ground...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - October 08, 2015, 11:15 PM

Afghanistan: Enough. Even war has rules: http://www.msf.org/article/afghanistan-enough-even-war-has-rules
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3167V8u-W-Y&ebc=ANyPxKpcbENt1GE2Gz-j8JSYIPjxRhnb6IW6SfHzhWlGA1h9J2jMoLzNpMgqpLZW-sEXarBEyKiP
     Reply #3 - October 09, 2015, 05:26 AM

Obama Issues U.S. Apology Over Bombing of Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Afghanistan.

http://nyti.ms/1RtYJdZ

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #4 - October 09, 2015, 06:33 AM

I'm glad she said what she said. Been a long time coming.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #5 - October 09, 2015, 08:24 AM

Afghanistan: Enough. Even war has rules:

http://www.msf.org/article/afghanistan-enough-even-war-has-rules

zeca  puts out a link of  Médecins Sans Frontières ... ..Médecins Sans Frontières.........Médecins Sans Frontières

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3167V8u-W-Y

Bravo..Bravo.... Thank you Joanne Liu.. Tank you Dr. Joanne Liu  for highlighting the problems of war and the life in War torn areas...

Ha!  that is Surgery room.....compare that with any hospital anywhere on the globe.. even third world Hospital..  Why do those guys work in such places under such condition with very little oay when then can make millions of man mad dollars/pounds/French francs/Eiros /rubbles/chinese dollars.. whatever.....??

well .. that is life there is Godliness  in their actions and in their thoughts . there is NO FUCKING god/allah/dolls/Voodoo dancers around them ad in their words and in their work..

Again Thank you guys working at and for   MSF ..
    Thank you to those who support MSF..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »