Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 12:02 PM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Thoughts of the day

(Read 1454 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Thoughts of the day
     OP - October 03, 2015, 01:42 AM

We all know people didn’t choose their religion or their moral values; they were already there before they were born. They never had the opportunity to choose what to believe or what not to believe. This was influenced by the social pressure created by a large groups of inaccurate individuals.it appears that our (humans) desire for group acceptance is so strong that we disregard our own well-being and simple common sense just to be perceived as one of the group. Then, We start to please others, just to be good enough for Mom and Dad, teachers at school, church/Mosque/Synagogue. That fear of being rejection becomes the fear of not being good enough.

Unfortunately most people don’t have a chance to re-think or re-group themselves and ask a simple question for themselves “Why am I suffering?” or hating myself and to my fellow humans? Why?, because most people in this planet don’t have a chance to be thinkers. No chance. Because if someone becomes a thinker they will be outcast from society. We are conditioned and manipulated by Family, Friends, the media, entertainment industry, corporations, organized religion and the government to accept a very narrow view of the world and to aggressively reject anything that exists outside of this zone of influence. Very handful of intelligent free thinking beings survives from these societies we have today.

Love has been replaced with hate, kindness with cruelty, humility with arrogance, generosity with greed, empathy with apathy, awareness with willful ignorance, humbleness with ego, peace with war, freedom with conformity, truth with lies, light with darkness.  We are led to believe that we are powerless as individuals. This is not true. We are conditioned to reject the idea of free will and self-empowerment, and embrace the idea that change will come from an external source. Human decency, self-steam, hopes and dreams  had been shattered and reduced to nothingness for thousands of years, by human ignorance.

Lives In Canada, Originally From Somalia were Peace and love came from (u know what i mean)  Roll Eyes
  • Thoughts of the day
     Reply #1 - October 03, 2015, 05:14 AM

We all know people didn’t choose their religion or their moral values; they were already there before they were born. They never had the opportunity to choose what to believe or what not to believe. This was influenced by the social pressure created by a large groups of inaccurate individuals.it appears that our (humans) desire for group acceptance is so strong that we disregard our own well-being and simple common sense just to be perceived as one of the group. Then, We start to please others, just to be good enough for Mom and Dad, teachers at school, church/Mosque/Synagogue. That fear of being rejection becomes the fear of not being good enough.

Unfortunately most people don’t have a chance to re-think or re-group themselves and ask a simple question for themselves “Why am I suffering?” or hating myself and to my fellow humans? Why?, because most people in this planet don’t have a chance to be thinkers. No chance. Because if someone becomes a thinker they will be outcast from society. We are conditioned and manipulated by Family, Friends, the media, entertainment industry, corporations, organized religion and the government to accept a very narrow view of the world and to aggressively reject anything that exists outside of this zone of influence. Very handful of intelligent free thinking beings survives from these societies we have today.

Love has been replaced with hate, kindness with cruelty, humility with arrogance, generosity with greed, empathy with apathy, awareness with willful ignorance, humbleness with ego, peace with war, freedom with conformity, truth with lies, light with darkness.  We are led to believe that we are powerless as individuals. This is not true. We are conditioned to reject the idea of free will and self-empowerment, and embrace the idea that change will come from an external source. Human decency, self-steam, hopes and dreams  had been shattered and reduced to nothingness for thousands of years, by human ignorance.

Lives In Canada, Originally From Somalia were Peace and love came from (u know what i mean)  Roll Eyes

Hmm .. after reading all that,I say Kenyani   is wrong in many ways.  First and foremost being Somalian., that Kenyani  nick name is not the right name to proud Somalinis

I argue with Kenyani to watch this tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl1zLHd6gp8

Mashallah.. what a grate talk and great knowledge from that  amazing 4 year old little girl.. NO........NO.......... 4 YEAR OLD SISTER ..   By nine puberty kicks in .

So I hope Kenyani after watching that tube reconsiders  reverting back to Islam, that amazing lecture from 4 year old sister proves Allah is right god and Islam is right religion  for all in this planet.. No..no in this universe..

Hmm..... I see some bald headed bums listening to that little girl very attentively., well let me watch this a bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGnFTW_Dsq4

and Kenyani  glad to read your posts.....  

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Thoughts of the day
     Reply #2 - October 03, 2015, 06:39 AM

lol
  • Thoughts of the day
     Reply #3 - October 03, 2015, 06:44 AM

Hmm .. after reading all that,I say Kenyani   is wrong in many ways.  First and foremost being Somalian., that Kenyani  nick name is not the right name to proud Somalinis

I argue with Kenyani to watch this tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl1zLHd6gp8

Mashallah.. what a grate talk and great knowledge from that  amazing 4 year old little girl.. NO........NO.......... 4 YEAR OLD SISTER ..   By nine puberty kicks in .

So I hope Kenyani after watching that tube reconsiders  reverting back to Islam, that amazing lecture from 4 year old sister proves Allah is right god and Islam is right religion  for all in this planet.. No..no in this universe..

Hmm..... I see some bald headed bums listening to that little girl very attentively., well let me watch this a bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGnFTW_Dsq4

and Kenyani  glad to read your posts.....  

First of all there is nothing wrong with my profile's name "Kenyani". And second, there is no need to watch those videos you provided,thanks but no thanks. And third, Thanks for stopping by   Smiley
  • Thoughts of the day
     Reply #4 - October 03, 2015, 12:11 PM

First of all there is nothing wrong with my profile's name "Kenyani".

well I have to agree with you there "Kenyani"., It actually sounds beautiful... What does it mean?
    And second, there is no need to watch those videos you provided,thanks but no thanks.

Huh?  really  Huh?..  well Kenyani, I am just  trying to help the readers., I am  worried  that you may miss the bus go on a wrong route and end up in a allah hell gate.,.   And you know I also have bit ulterior motive., I have this mind set by helping people who are trying to leave/fed up with allah faith,   I am hoping allah will forgive me give me a ticket to  Jannah

And third, Thanks for stopping by   Smiley

Oh anytime Kenyani., I actually read all of your posts and responded to you at the same time...and welcome to CEMB....

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »