Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: I have reverted to Islam

(Read 6646 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • I have reverted to Islam
     Reply #30 - September 08, 2015, 08:05 PM

Good for you. People convert in and out of religions all the time, and they should have the right to do that as many times as they please. It should be nobody elses business, but their own.

Spot on!

Though they can leave out the oblique threats of Hell if others don't follow suit.
     Reply #31 - September 08, 2015, 10:07 PM

I'm dissapointed in you Nav, very dissapointed . . . only joking, I wish you all the best with it but hope you stick around, it would be good not to just have 'Ted' as the only muslim in the village, ahem I mean forum.

yeah, i suppose i asked a dim question there lol

I admit you kind of had me thrown by that one Thinking hard but I have to say I admire the way you held up your hand. Wink
     Reply #32 - September 08, 2015, 10:41 PM

I'm reverting to animism. Better drugs.
     Reply #33 - September 09, 2015, 04:46 AM

I admit you kind of had me thrown by that one Thinking hard but I have to say I admire the way you held up your hand. Wink

Smiley   
    x
     Reply #34 - September 09, 2015, 10:43 AM

I've reverted to childhood. Fewer responsibilities.
     Reply #35 - September 09, 2015, 11:56 AM

I like   Mazda MX-5 Miata  .. so I am going to have dinner with the god Ahura_ mazda  may be if Ahuramazda agrees with certain conditions I will join his religion..

I like that idea of kingdom of good and kingdom of evil within one.. within-self....  So you have the freedom to act as evil rascal or good fool..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #36 - September 09, 2015, 01:13 PM

I've reverted to childhood. Fewer responsibilities.

Cheesy

Some days, I fucking wish.  Cry

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #37 - September 10, 2015, 01:55 AM

Me, too. Much of the time. I want a do-over, really.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #38 - September 10, 2015, 02:16 AM

Actually on second thought I'll just revert to narcissism. Only way to live life, as far as I can tell.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #39 - September 10, 2015, 02:51 AM

Not for the victims of it!

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #40 - September 10, 2015, 08:07 AM

I like   Mazda MX-5 Miata  .. so I am going to have dinner with the god Ahura_ mazda  may be if Ahuramazda agrees with certain conditions I will join his religion..

I like that idea of kingdom of good and kingdom of evil within one.. within-self....  So you have the freedom to act as evil rascal or good fool..

We do seems to have a little devil and an angel perched on each shoulder don't we lol, sometimes I am surprised by my bad thoughts lol
     Reply #41 - October 04, 2015, 09:27 PM

Hello all

I have by the mercy of Allah reverted back to Islam Alhumdulliah 

Couldn't be happier that Allah has guided my heart to the truth once again
    I guess Allah has plans for us all

I just wanted to remind the people of the forum that it's not too late for you also to come back to Islam

57:20 Know that the life of this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you

This couldn't be any truer for the time I have been on this forum

Come back to Islam if you want a bright future in this world and the akhirah

2:212 Beautified is the life of this world for those who disbelieve, and they mock at those who believe. But those who obey Allah's Orders and keep away from what He has forbidden, will be above them on the Day of Resurrection. And Allah gives of His Bounty, Blessings, Favours, Honours, etc. on the Day of Resurrection to whom He wills without limit.

You all remember the peace you felt when you prayed to Allah so it's not too late for you all

I come as a concerned human May Allah guide your hearts to Islam amen
    Nav

Telling you the truth I feel peaceful without Allah/Mohamed/Jesus/Mosses/Kabalah/Krishna/ and all other names people worship
     Reply #42 - October 04, 2015, 11:29 PM

Same.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #43 - October 05, 2015, 05:33 PM

Count me amongst that lot too. To be honest, things make a lot more sense when you start with the premise that there is no interventionist god. You don't have to go crazy trying to explain away evil, natural disasters, etc. in a way which exonerates god but doesn't make it seem like an evil shit.
     Reply #44 - October 06, 2015, 10:14 AM

Well, you could also die, which would end your ability to repent, wouldn't it?

I saw an interesting video on why every generation believes they are the last generation. Basically, it has to do with a fault in the way our brains process probability. I can't find the exact one but here's one with similar points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXXZLoq2zFc

I remembered the point the video I couldn't find made. It was basically that our brains construct a relatively decent outline of what has happened in the past. But we're also capable of thinking about the future, and planning for it, but our predictions tend to fall apart after a certain amount of time. We might have a pretty good idea where we'll be tomorrow, but not such a good idea of where we will be and what we'll be doing in a month, and when you get to five or ten years out, we've got pretty much no clue. But our brains hate that. We prefer knowledge of the bad to uncertainty. So these people's brains are just trying to think "where will I be in 10 years? Where will my kids be in 10 years?" But because they can't construct an outline of that like they can for where they were 10 years ago (generally speaking: like where they lived then, who they were married to, what number of children they had, that kind of thing), the brain prefers to believe "well, if I don't know it, if I can't predict it, it does not exist...therefore, the world will not exist, the world's going to end" over "I don't know what's going to happen and there's a huge cloud of uncertainty around everything in life and I can't control that." So it's basically a response to fear of the unknown.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #45 - October 06, 2015, 12:19 PM

I have to disagree with  many of your points "m_usagal"

..................We might have a pretty good idea where we'll be tomorrow, but not such a good idea of where we will be and what we'll be doing in a month, and when you get to five or ten years out, we've got pretty much no clue.

No we have every clue and I can predict it ., Unless the person is some 90/100 year old or have well known medical problems that cuts down bit of his/her life . Other wise apart from accidental death,  all people will be living pretty much on earth one place or other place .. correct me if I am wrong and i will find mistakes in the rest of your posts..   .,  Anyways for  some   reason  I often   observe that College educated M_Usa girls are far more intelligent than college educated  boys and college educated girls from East in general

But our brains hate that. We prefer knowledge of the bad to uncertainty.

So these people's brains are just trying to think "where will I be in 10 years? Where will my kids be in 10 years?" But because they can't construct an outline of that like they can for where they were 10 years ago (generally speaking: like where they lived then, who they were married to, what number of children they had, that kind of thing),

that is for fools

the brain prefers to believe "well, if I don't know it, if I can't predict it, it does not exist...therefore, the world will not exist, the world's going to end" over "I don't know what's going to happen and there's a huge cloud of uncertainty around everything in life and I can't control that." So it's basically a response to fear of the unknown.

And that is for religious gibberish brain washed fools..  Cheesy Cheesy

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »