Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Middle East Islamic and Non-Islamic Mess in Pictures

(Read 1373 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Middle East Islamic and Non-Islamic Mess in Pictures
     OP - September 04, 2015, 06:09 PM

Middle East Islamic and Non-Islamic Mess in Pictures

That picture reminds me something of my childhood ... walk a mile or so in a group just to get drinking water..  That adorable child is From Yemen.. Mess in Yemen

picture is from  BBC

The conflict in Yemen has descended into a humanitarian crisis of devastating proportions, largely unseen by the rest of the world. What began during the Arab Spring with a popular uprising to oust a long-time autocrat, has developed into a complex proxy war that's drawn in both Saudi Arabia and Iran, the two great Sunni and Shia powers in the Middle East. And into this fractured state, jihadists from both al-Qaeda and Islamic State are gaining ground. Join Owen Bennett Jones and his panel of experts as they discuss whether regional solutions to the crisis can be found, and whether the forces pulling Yemen apart have wider

Big sister carrying her siblings.. all that is for water...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - September 04, 2015, 06:31 PM

Such beautiful people and a beautiful place..
     Reply #2 - September 06, 2015, 09:44 PM

the desperate man selling pens to support his family in the Lebanese capital Beirut, and how could people help him? He was quickly identified as Abdul Halim Attar, a Palestinian refugee from Yarmouk in Syria - and a crowdfunding campaign was launched on Indiegogo. It has already raised $181,000. Attar was overcome when he was told about the fund, says Gissur Simonarson, an Icelander who posted the original viral tweet. Attar's goal is to set up an education fund for Syrian children - and to return home from Beirut as soon as this becomes possible.

When Macedonia closed its border to migrants last month, after declaring a state of emergency, thousands spent a night in no-man's-land. The following morning they tried to push through police lines, leading officers to fire stun grenades into the crowd. AP photographer Darko Vojinovic captured this young father's despair.

This photograph shows a Syrian man, Laith Majid, holding his son and daughter in his arms, after a journey from Turkey to the Greek island of Kos in an inflatable boat that been steadily losing air. "An entire country's pain captured in one father's face," tweeted @MaryFitzger, after it was published in the New York Times. "I am overwhelmed by the reaction to this family's tears of relief. This is why I do what I do," wrote German photographer Daniel Etter.

In April this year a wooden sailing boat carrying Syrians and Eritreans smashed on rocks as it attempted to land on the Greek island of Rhodes. Greek army sergeant Antonis Deligiorgis, who was having a coffee with his wife on the seafront, dived into the waves and rescued 20 of the 93 people on board singlehandedly. One was Wegasi Nebiat, a 24-year-old Eritrean, pictured being brought ashore by Deligiorgis, on the left of the picture. Another, a pregnant woman who later gave birth in Rhodes general hospital, told staff she would name her son after the man who had saved her.

Reply #3 - September 06, 2015, 09:54 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emt1gfWWLe4

Migrant crisis: Applause as hundreds arrive in Munich5 September 2015 Last updated at 15:22 BST Hundreds of migrants, mostly from Syria, have arrived at Munich train station to applause after boarding trains in Austria.They are the first of thousands, who were stranded in Hungary before being allowed to leave on buses for Austria.There were cheers from a large group of Germans who had gathered to welcome them, with many handing out sweets and water.  The BBC's Jenny Hill watched as they arrived in Munich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7Nvps0isec

what a contrast....FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT and sure his parents come from  where I come from ... I am ashamed to tell strangers where I come from..

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »