Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hi

(Read 2875 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hi
     OP - August 31, 2015, 02:10 PM

Hi there,

I am never-muslim from middle of Europe. Firstly I must apologize for my poor English. It is really bad, so I hope you will understand.

I read your stories (time to time) for nearly one year.So it is seems to be polite to say hallo...

I am from atheist family (country) with Christian history, but my only personal experiece with any religion are Christmass and Easters (we love celebrations and gifts, but we never go to church). I never miss God in my live, but as world is becoming multicultural I started to be curious about cultures coming to "my world". There is more people from Budhism coming, but now there is a lot of people from Middle East too and they really want to be seen. So I started to search information about Islam. And I do not like what I learned, honesly Islam scares me a lot.

I would like to know, what the life with Islam really is (is that really full of disrespect as it seems? do muslims really hate dogs? are women less than men? do muslims really hate us non-muslim so much?)... Or did I get a bad impression and all this are nonsenses?

Thank you for your stories and best luck in your way of life.
  • Hi
     Reply #1 - August 31, 2015, 05:41 PM

Welcome to the forum alwaysAtheist, have a rabbit!  bunny

I think you have found a good place to find out about some of the actual, real world practices of Muslims, free of sanitation. Most of the people here have had first-hand experience of life with Islam, so seeing their stories can give you an impression of things. Regardless, although many people have had a rough time with Islamic and culturally related circumstances, I would say that the majority of Muslims are pleasant, good natured people. It is the practices that Islam enforces or condones that oftentimes causes a negative impression of all Muslim people.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Hi
     Reply #2 - August 31, 2015, 10:26 PM

Welcome. parrot

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Hi
     Reply #3 - September 01, 2015, 12:34 AM

Welcome!
    Islam itself is not a human rights oriented system. However, Muslims are lovely people, overall. As far as dogs go, some find them unclean and some do not. I suppose it depends on the individual.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Hi
     Reply #4 - September 01, 2015, 08:01 PM

Welcome  parrot
  • Hi
     Reply #5 - September 01, 2015, 08:44 PM

Welcome
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »