Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Please I want to free my soul

(Read 6526 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Please I want to free my soul
     OP - August 31, 2015, 02:50 AM

Please friends I need your help to know a good and trustworthy solicitor at London that can offer advice about asylum.

I really feel pessimistic and losing hope in life and humans.
    I want to free myself and my soul from fear and hypocrisy.
    I want freedom.
     Reply #1 - August 31, 2015, 04:43 PM

Have you tried calling the british home office or your embassy based in London, maybe they can help,

perhaps some useful websites here:
    http://www.asylumaid.org.uk/the-asylum-process-made-simple/
    http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/for-the-public/common-legal-issues/claiming-asylum/
    https://www.gov.uk/claim-asylum/overview
     Reply #2 - August 31, 2015, 10:46 PM

Look up ones with a good history of wins?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #3 - August 31, 2015, 11:50 PM

thnkyu
     Reply #4 - August 31, 2015, 11:50 PM

Look up ones with a good history of wins?

How can I know these one? Pls advise
     Reply #5 - September 01, 2015, 12:22 AM

Dunno, sorry.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #6 - September 01, 2015, 05:04 AM

As I can't know a good solicitor at London who wins asylum cases, can I ask another question and hope to receive a reply.
    Which is better to go a head with asylum, UK or USA?
    I'm afraid of spending years in a struggle to prove my case.
     Reply #7 - September 01, 2015, 05:18 AM

I have no idea. UK is a lot more welcoming to non believers.

Reply #8 - September 03, 2015, 12:38 AM

I kept reading two days ago about asylum cases of Exmuslim and converters to Christianity.
    I noticed that UK asylum authority refused most of these applications and deported them back to their country.
    I read also the decision of their appeal which stated that there is no real risk or thread against them in their Muslim countries.
     Reply #9 - September 03, 2015, 12:42 AM

You need to show you'd be in danger.

Reply #10 - September 03, 2015, 04:22 AM

I kept reading two days ago about asylum cases of Exmuslim and converters to Christianity.
    I noticed that UK asylum authority refused most of these applications and deported them back to their country.
    I read also the decision of their appeal which stated that there is no real risk or thread against them in their Muslim countries.

What about USA or Australia?
     Reply #11 - September 05, 2015, 05:53 AM

I kept sending emails to Tanjir sugar as advised in an email to consult him about asylum cases but unfortunately no reply.

I was advised to go to Exmuslim forum " where you can discuss your situation with like-minded people. It does help to talk to people who face similar problems ".

I don't know if I travel to the UK and said that I am not a believer any more, will they believe me?
    If I showed them emails, invoices and school documents which prove the turning point of my life, will they accept it?
    Will my previous stable life, my 40 years and my job as a teacher in a highly ranked Islamic school convince the UK authority that I am not benefits seeker?
    What documents should I bring from my country?
    Will they send me back to my country after all of that?

All these questions I have no answer and make up my mind.
    Sometimes you need someone to guide and consult!!!!
     Reply #12 - September 05, 2015, 06:38 AM

You can share things with us, and we'll do our best, but we aren't lawyers. This forum serves as a support group amongst other things but you have to realise these limits. Talk. Express yourself. Vent. Ask for advice and people will answer if they can. But aside from try to offer comfort, there's not much we can do.

Hang in there mate. Keep trying. Don't give up. far away hug

Reply #13 - September 06, 2015, 09:51 PM

Today I received the following words from a lawyer at London:

"" Hopefully coming week as this case is not straightforward and we have a refugee crisis in Europe so not best time for you to apply as the backlog will be huge for processing ""

This was a reply when I asked about asylum as Exmuslim at London.
     Reply #14 - September 07, 2015, 05:26 AM

Hang in there and keep trying. I don't suppose you could claim asylum in the same way as the refugees?

Reply #15 - September 26, 2015, 04:44 AM

I give up completely.
    I am like a blind man swimming in a huge sea.
    I sent many emails to UK solicitors but no only helps or no answer.... I GIVE UP..
     Reply #16 - September 26, 2015, 05:45 AM

Getting asylum is difficult. If you want someone to take up your case, you need to have a proper case to make. I don't know your story, but make sure you have plenty of evidence that you're in real danger of getting persecuted. Otherwise it might be better to migrate using another path: study or work, perhaps.

Neither the UK nor US is known for granting asylum. Try expanding your options if you can. Canada is somewhat better, although it's been getting more strict lately. Do some research and figure out which countries have the best asylum laws.
     Reply #17 - September 26, 2015, 06:30 AM

Neither the UK nor US is known for granting asylum.

It's a lot about timing. The UK has the largest Somali population in Europe. The doors have closed somewhat since.
     Reply #18 - September 28, 2015, 10:53 PM

I tried to contact as many solicitors as I can but my efforts dissolve into nothing. Can any body here please recommend a good and cheap country to try the study options?
     Reply #19 - September 28, 2015, 11:00 PM

Getting asylum is difficult. If you want someone to take up your case, you need to have a proper case to make. I don't know your story, but make sure you have plenty of evidence that you're in real danger of getting persecuted.

Do you know Al-Azhar?
    I am working at Al-Azhar at the moment. I am a person who renounced religion due to the hypocrisy of religious people. I am a person who is looking forward to living in Utopia where sincerity and cooperation prevail.
     Reply #20 - September 29, 2015, 01:53 AM

Oh that is a conundrum.I am quite sorry for your situation. I haven't got any advice for you, however, just keep applying anywhere and everywhere that you can think of. Did you try Australia? New Zealand?

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #21 - September 30, 2015, 05:53 AM

Today I finished reading " the fall of the Islamic world " a book written by Hamed Abd Al-Samad. Although the book itself was written in 2010 but at the end of the book, there is a prophecy of what is happening now in the Islamic world.
     Reply #22 - September 30, 2015, 05:57 AM

I tried to contact as many solicitors as I can but my efforts dissolve into nothing. Can any body here please recommend a good and cheap country to try the study options?

What about signing up for an English-language programme in Taiwan? Or Mexico.
     Reply #23 - September 30, 2015, 05:59 AM

What about signing up for an English-language programme in Taiwan? Or Mexico.

I have no idea about it.
    Can you send me the link?
     Reply #24 - September 30, 2015, 07:15 AM

Today I finished reading " the fall of the Islamic world " a book written by Hamed Abd Al-Samad. Although the book itself was written in 2010 but at the end of the book, there is a prophecy of what is happening now in the Islamic world.

Interview with Hamed Abd Al-Samad about his book:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syDMRI-0Hk4
     Reply #25 - September 30, 2015, 09:24 AM

Do you know Al-Azhar?
    I am working at Al-Azhar at the moment. I am a person who renounced religion due to the hypocrisy of religious people. I am a person who is looking forward to living in Utopia where sincerity and cooperation prevail.

You'll be disappointed.

Immigrating is difficult, and it tends to be more difficult for refugees. I'm all for immigrating to improve your life (I moved myself), but keep reality in check. There's no such thing as utopia, and there are a lot of things you take for granted that you'll miss once you move out, things you don't even think about now. Immigrating has its benefits and its costs.

Sincerity and cooperation don't prevail anywhere in the world.
     Reply #26 - September 30, 2015, 09:56 AM

I have no idea about it.
    Can you send me the link?

I have no idea about them either, but they must exist. Japan is less outward-looking than Taiwan, and it has plenty. Mexico is on the doorstep of the States...

Google is your friend, Free Mind. I hate to be mean, but do some proper research, and it will bear dividends.
     Reply #27 - October 01, 2015, 12:31 AM

If I apply for asylum in the UK and I am a teacher at Al-Azhar , will they believe that I renounce Islam? Will they deport me back to my country?
     Reply #28 - October 01, 2015, 12:52 AM

You know guys, many times I try to forget about the past and my previous experience with the so-called Muslims, but I can't.
    I get furious when I see their posts and ads about love, tolerance in Islam and I am very sure that all is fake and fraud.
    I want to disclose all the information I know to someone who can charge them for all their deception and hypocrisy.
    I can't believe that only evil, deception and hypocrisy prevail in the western societies as in the UK. They have at least law and rules not so much corruption as in the middle East.
     Reply #29 - October 01, 2015, 01:03 AM

Tell them you're a refugee?

• 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »