Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 12:02 PM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: A letter to Ali Sina

(Read 15868 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • A letter to Ali Sina
     Reply #150 - September 03, 2015, 05:28 PM

Grin I honestly don’t give a damn about your hovering rocket. It does nothing for me. Nothing at all. No offense.

There is nothing in your rocket question that will prove that the sun orbits the earth or that the earth is really flat or that your version of the god you’ve conjured up for yourself is real.
  • A letter to Ali Sina
     Reply #151 - September 03, 2015, 06:13 PM

Fair enough.
  • A letter to Ali Sina
     Reply #152 - September 03, 2015, 07:17 PM

Reply #5 - August 26, 2015, 04:07 PM
    Quote from: Dr. vet on August 26, 2015, 07:14 AM
    ...a Muslim, which I would like to consider as a bipedal humanoid rather than a human being...

I missed that.

May I echo Quod's question. Do you think Muslims are not fully human?

Watching an innocent dog that barely aware of the consecration of the mosque, been beaten up that severely and then they takes on me for simply trying to save it. Ask yourself, what kind of man on this civilized world can do that? As I'm writing, I'm writing about the Muslim I've met in my life. And I barely seen signs of humanity in them. More like they are bipedal humanoid, possessed by a phantom called Allah and deceived by an infamous apostle of violence, Mohammed. . .

God didn't created us in his Image. We created God as our own reflection.
  • A letter to Ali Sina
     Reply #153 - September 03, 2015, 07:42 PM

Dr Vet,

Whilst I appreciate you may have seen Muslims behaving in an inhuman way, this is not indicative of muslim's inherent evilness or uncouthness as you seem to be stating.

After all you were a muslim once. 

• A letter to Ali Sina
     Reply #154 - September 03, 2015, 08:59 PM

Reply #5 - August 26, 2015, 04:07 PM
    Quote from: Dr. vet on August 26, 2015, 07:14 AM
    ...a Muslim, which I would like to consider as a bipedal humanoid rather than a human being...

I missed that.

May I echo Quod's question. Do you think Muslims are not fully human?

Watching an innocent dog that barely aware of the consecration of the mosque, been beaten up that severely and then they takes on me for simply trying to save it. Ask yourself, what kind of man on this civilized world can do that? As I'm writing, I'm writing about the Muslim I've met in my life. And I barely seen signs of humanity in them. More like they are bipedal humanoid, possessed by a phantom called Allah and deceived by an infamous apostle of violence, Mohammed. . .

Does that includes ALL the Muslims you know? Your mother and father also?

And if that truly is the case then perhaps you should qualify it with the words: "All the Muslims I know are sub-human bipedal humanoids" - rather than generalising about all Muslims - the vast majority of which you have never met.
  • A letter to Ali Sina
     Reply #155 - September 06, 2015, 01:14 PM

Course it is. . . You mean those peoples goes berserk at my childhood and beat the hell out of me for asking questions about Islam, that they can't rationally answer. . . I fucking hate them . ..

God didn't created us in his Image. We created God as our own reflection.
  • A letter to Ali Sina
     Reply #156 - September 06, 2015, 02:51 PM

Course it is. . . You mean those peoples goes berserk at my childhood and beat the hell out of me for asking questions about Islam, that they can't rationally answer. . . I fucking hate them . ..

Hello dr. vet... stop it  stop it man .. STOP THAT HATE... AND LEARN TO LOVE

If you are living in Bangladesh, It is must for you to  learn to love them and BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM.  Now how you do that is a bit of problem... every one finds different ways and you should find your own way..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• A letter to Ali Sina
     Reply #157 - September 06, 2015, 03:11 PM

So what Hassan is saying is that if you know only bad Muslims, that might be your perception, but it is not a universal truth. Not all Muslims are bad people. Most of us have met some very lovely people who are Muslim. So perhaps it would be more truthful if you altered your statement as he suggested, or make it clear that this is your perception, rather than a universal truth. Because polarization does not help in any situation.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6« Previous thread | Next thread »