Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 02:05 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 11, 2024, 06:33 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
May 10, 2024, 12:51 PM

New Britain
May 08, 2024, 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
May 08, 2024, 07:16 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Ashley Madison FUN PIT!

(Read 29466 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 ... 10 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Ashley Madison FUN PIT!
     Reply #90 - August 23, 2015, 01:18 PM

Well, damn. Hamza is on the front page of reddit. This might actually be a big deal for him.
     Reply #91 - August 23, 2015, 01:19 PM

I guess his wife search just went viral.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #92 - August 23, 2015, 01:28 PM

In just 24 hours, Hamza Tzortzis managed to lose his composure.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #93 - August 23, 2015, 01:33 PM

I think it's despicable to hack and share personal information like that, because however immoral we might think cheating is, it's still not something that goes against the law.

Lots of hacks don't target illegal things; also, some people would argue that just because something is illegal doesn't mean you get to invade their privacy by hacking them or targeting websites they visit (in America, the 4th amendment). Also most forms of hacking are themselves illegal lol. But most hacking is a form of whistleblowing, and can bring light to certain issues that are of importance to society that, while technically legal, are clearly immoral--for example, torture by government bodies.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #94 - August 23, 2015, 01:54 PM

Statement edit number 4!

--------------------------------------
    Sunday, August 23 at 9:27 AM (PST)

Entirely removed these two paragraphs:

My whereabouts and activities, both private and public are traceable and recorded, and there is without any doubt that I have not pursued such immoral acts that the site promotes (this includes permissible acts, for instance the endeavour to find another halal wife [who can also be a non-Muslim] who wanted to be with a married man, which is allowed in Islam). My face is recorded when I enter and leave work, and the gym (the main places I go to). My social and professional meetings are public, and with people that can honestly confirm my presence.

I'm trying to find answers to why someone would do this, and what they intended, as they seemed to have profiled me well and attempted to not be explicit about my identity. This was done maybe to expose me in the future by showing signs that I was deliberate discrete, who knows. Additionally, they obviously did not predict the leak.

-----------------------------------

Oh this reminds me so much of my childhood...of course then it was the American president (Bill Clinton), and the affair (He did not have sexual relations with that woman [proviso: depending on how you define sexual relations]!) was national headlines, because he was being impeached--not for the affair, mind you, for perjury about the affair.

Also, it's interesting that he removed the line about witnesses. A witness can testify about things other than your presence at a location....like, just as an example, a secret, temporary wedding....

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #95 - August 23, 2015, 02:16 PM

Well Tortilla words go like this..

"I am totally innocent  but even If I did it I can explain it with the language of Islam using  minute details of Islam  "by the way, had I done that , Islam totally allows this"  

off course   yeezevee can help him with a video or two along with the above statement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBTT5xm63Zg

fools.. .........MOCK THEM AND MOVE ON.......

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #96 - August 23, 2015, 03:08 PM

Statement edit number 4!

--------------------------------------
    Sunday, August 23 at 9:27 AM (PST)

Entirely removed these two paragraphs:

Yap................

that fellow not only need to edit his Face book BUT HE NEED TO EDIT HIS ISLAMIC FACE..

https://www.facebook.com/HamzaAndreasTzortzis/posts/1041944892482611

http://callingchristians.com/2015/08/22/public-statement-regarding-br-hamza-tzortzis/

but people are reading .........what  he said is already on web............

Reply #97 - August 23, 2015, 09:44 PM

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11947600_10103718835490723_8233545654620316101_n.jpg?oh=289cef965792db279b097b129845e693&oe=5636BDD7

Smiley
     Reply #98 - August 23, 2015, 10:54 PM

Statement edit number 5 to the ticket window please!

Entirely deleted the entire statement!

Now all that's there is a page not found error:
    Sorry, this page isn't available
    The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

The story has, however, been picked up by other people:
    http://www.inquisitr.com/2358068/ashley-madison-hack-islamic-writer-and-public-speaker-says-someone-stole-his-info-to-make-account/
    https://uk.news.yahoo.com/ashley-madison-hack-islamic-preacher-105942741.html
    http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/23/islamic-preacher-named-on-the-leaked-list-of-ashley-madison-members-5357180/
    http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/08/23/uk-islamist-hamza-tzortzis-found-on-ashley-madison-hack-list/
    http://thehullabaloo.com/technology-22/ashley-madison-hack-blackmailers-demand-bitcoins-from-users-give-them-seven-days-1211.html

Reply #99 - August 24, 2015, 12:41 AM

I don't like what these hackers have done , I don't really understand their motivation.  Anyone who's been cheated on will understand why sites like Ashley Madison upset people but meddling in other people's affairs rarely ends well.
       There is also a very serious issue re. the naming of people who live in countries where sexual impropriety , or difference, carries harsh penalties.
    This is basically further proof that there is no such thing as privacy anymore.
     I remember as a teenager in the seventies reading 1984 and having the usual earnest conversations about state surveillance etc . , but I don't think it crossed anyone's mind that within a couple of decades we'd have a situation where people fell over themselves to broadcast every detail of their lives , from their breakfast to their genitals
     I feel really sorry for young people today , especially girls . It might seem like they've got endless opportunities but in reality they're like sacrificial lambs teetering on a tightrope , where one poor choice of boyfriend or a misjudged joke can ruin their life.
       As for Mr. Tortoise  - fuck him.  His denial doesn't sound plausible to me , and even in the unlikely event that he has been set up , he espouses a repressive doctrine that would deny sexual freedom to women and gays , so there's a poetic justice to his getting caught up in this .   He's actually given me an idea , I've been trying to think up business ideas , I'm going to set up a "Halal Ho's " dating site
     Reply #100 - August 24, 2015, 01:24 AM

When one denies a charge they do not make justification for it being acceptable right after. Hamza is in damage control mode. However since he can not copy William Lane Craig his actual thinking process is coming to light and tripping him up.
  • Hamza Tzortzis on List of Ashley Madison Users
     Reply #101 - August 24, 2015, 01:52 AM

Claims he was hacked.......haha! malakas!

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/ashley-madison-hack-islamic-preacher-105942741.html#M6NOGiq

Ashley Madison Hack: Islamic preacher Hamza Tzortzis 'found' on leaked list

Islamic preacher Hamza Andreas Tzortzis has been allegedly "named" on the leaked list of members of the adult website Ashley Madison. However, the well-known preacher has denied that the account belonged to him.

إطلب العلم ولو في الصين

Es sitzt keine Krone so fest und so hoch,
    Der mutige Springer erreicht sie doch.

I don't give a fuck about your war, or your President.
     Reply #102 - August 24, 2015, 02:14 AM

This is news to me.
     Reply #103 - August 24, 2015, 02:14 AM

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=29218.0;topicseen

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #104 - August 24, 2015, 02:53 AM

Oops, I guess I did not look hard enough before starting this thread. Please delete mods!

إطلب العلم ولو في الصين

Es sitzt keine Krone so fest und so hoch,
    Der mutige Springer erreicht sie doch.

I don't give a fuck about your war, or your President.
     Reply #105 - August 24, 2015, 03:27 AM

I don't like what these hackers have done , I don't really understand their motivation.  Anyone who's been cheated on will understand why sites like Ashley Madison upset people but meddling in other people's affairs rarely ends well.
       There is also a very serious issue re. the naming of people who live in countries where sexual impropriety , or difference, carries harsh penalties.
    This is basically further proof that there is no such thing as privacy anymore.
     I remember as a teenager in the seventies reading 1984 and having the usual earnest conversations about state surveillance etc . , but I don't think it crossed anyone's mind that within a couple of decades we'd have a situation where people fell over themselves to broadcast every detail of their lives , from their breakfast to their genitals
     I feel really sorry for young people today , especially girls . It might seem like they've got endless opportunities but in reality they're like sacrificial lambs teetering on a tightrope , where one poor choice of boyfriend or a misjudged joke can ruin their life.
       As for Mr. Tortoise  - fuck him.  His denial doesn't sound plausible to me , and even in the unlikely event that he has been set up , he espouses a repressive doctrine that would deny sexual freedom to women and gays , so there's a poetic justice to his getting caught up in this .   He's actually given me an idea , I've been trying to think up business ideas , I'm going to set up a "Halal Ho's " dating site

A few things.
    1) Yes, it is true that some of the 30-odd million people who have been identified by this leak will face serious, real life repercussions as a result. However, this website is not a free chat. Anyone who is using it has paid money to use it. From wikipedia's description of their business model: "For a conversation between two members, one of the members—almost always the man—must pay five credits to initiate the conversation. Any follow-up messages between the two members are free after the communication has been initiated. Ashley Madison also has a real-time chat feature that is metered. Credits are utilised to pay for a certain time allotment of chat. Women can send messages to men for free, but the men must pay to read them. Men must always pay to send messages to women."

In Hamza Tzortzis' case, according to his own admission he paid 15 pounds a month, as listed on his bank statements: https://twitter.com/bluefingerbox/status/635708424437665792

Now, in this situation, one may have a hard time figuring out who is the victim here. In the case of cheating, the victim is the person who has had their trust betrayed, and the person who is responsible is the person who betrayed their trust. Now, you may say "Hamza Tzortzis and the other people who have been named in the hack of this website have had their trust betrayed." This is true. However, who is the person RESPONSIBLE for betraying that trust? Ultimately, ashley madison's staff and CEO are responsible for not investing in preventing the leak; they may be victims, but if so, they are the victims for trusting society to contain no criminal elements, and the hackers are responsible for exposing the weakness of that business model. It's kind of like if you owned a diamond jewelry store and had no locked cases, no security system, no cameras, no panic button, just diamonds sitting on a counter, where anyone could walk into the store.

But this does not make Hamza Tzortzis and the other people named in the leak the victims in their marriage. The spouse who has been cheated on, and their children, are the victims of the unfaithful partner. It's very important not to lose sight of that. Josh Duggar's wife has already said that she feels partially responsible for her husband's infidelity. This is false. Unless she sat down with him and told him she wants to be in an open marriage, it was his decision to cheat on her, to lie to her, to spend money on having sex with women who are not her. He is responsible for his own actions. It does not matter what she did. It doesn't matter if she told him "no" to sex and he felt his libido was just too high to take no for an answer. It doesn't matter if she was too busy caring of their kids to watch his every move. It doesn't matter what she did or didn't do. It was still HIS decision to be unfaithful.

Hamza Tzortzis says to please respect the privacy of his family. I am not being disrespectful of his family. The hackers have not disrespected his family. He is the person who has disrespected his family. He is the one who made the decision to register for the website, to give them his bank card details, to pay them money for nine months, to talk to women using the site, and to lie about it. That is disrespectful to his family. Saying that what he did is disrespectful to his family is NOT disrespectful to his family.

2) "I feel really sorry for young people today , especially girls . It might seem like they've got endless opportunities but in reality they're like sacrificial lambs teetering on a tightrope , where one poor choice of boyfriend or a misjudged joke can ruin their life." -- This is tacit participation in the social policing of women's sexuality while allowing men to get away with whatever they want. This may have made sense on the level of society in the bronze age, in an era where child and infant mortality was so high that every girl who reached the age of fourteen needed to have an average of five live births by the time she died to keep the human population from going into a tailspin and effectively ending human civilization. That doesn't mean  it was right then, tho; just that it may have been necessary. It is no longer necessary. It isn't right. Women should have the right to own their body and their sexuality, just like men. If women want to make poor choices in sexual partners, they should have that right. If men want to make poor choices in sexual partners, they should have that right. I'm not in control of your sex life. Don't try to control mine.

However, not controlling someone else's sex life is not the same as having them take responsibility for their actions when they break rules that they have agreed to. If two people have decided to pledge monogamy or sexual fidelity to each other (inside or outside of marriage), then it is up to each of them to keep the promise. Keeping promises is important for social cohesion. If someone breaks important promises that they have made, especially when it is a mutual promise made in good faith, we as a society hold them accountable. That is why it is a crime to lie in a court of law. In the court, the judge has promised to find the truth and deliver a just verdict. If you lie, you have destroyed his ability to do that, and therefore the ability of the entire system of finding justice. You have broken a mutual promise, made in good faith, between you and society, that you will help keep society functioning smoothly. You may feel you never made that promise; in that case, you shouldn't live in society, because it is an agreement we all make to our society to keep society running smoothly.

Reply #106 - August 24, 2015, 03:27 AM

And what are the fees on that site, 15 £ a month? That's like 200 where I live, and if I had an amount of 200 from my bank account going somewhere every month for a whole fucking year, I would notice. Or is Hamza so fucking rich that he doesn't even bother checking his bank account, his expenses and income at least every other month or so? I guess being a daa'i is really lucrative. What the fuck am I doing trying to go to Uni, I'll probably be jobless either way Grin

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #107 - August 24, 2015, 03:42 AM

What I meant by 'poor choice of boyfriend' was that some young girls are naïve enough to send intimate pictures of themselves to assholes who then distribute them to all and sundry or post them online. You might reasonably say women shouldn't feel ashamed but that's not so easy if you're an insecure teenager , especially if you're still at school
    And many employers now look at people's online profile before they offer them jobs
        I don't really understand what you're getting at . I'm not particularly defending adulterers (and I specifically said I've no sympathy for Tsortis) , I'm just uncomfortable with this kind of 'Scarlet Letter' style puritanism , and I don't really see what difference it makes if the site is free or paid for
     Reply #108 - August 24, 2015, 03:54 AM

I'm not particularly defending adulterers (and I specifically said I've no sympathy for Tsortis) , I'm just uncomfortable with this kind of 'Scarlet Letter' style puritanism , and I don't really see what difference it makes if the site is free or paid for

It's not puritanism to hold people accountable for breaking a legally binding contract. We can all argue til the cows come home about whether or not monogamy is natural, whether it's something that is good for society, whether marriage is a chain from our past that's dragging us all down, etc. But the fact is that if you have gotten married--and it's not adultery to have sex with someone if neither of you are married--then you are bound by that legal contract unless you and your partner mutually decide not to follow it anymore. If you have an affair while married, then you have broken the legal contract that you have made. The reason why it is important that it is a paid site is that it means the person who has paid the money has making a deliberate financial decision, not just had a passing desire, to engage in an activity that they know will break their promise.

Reply #109 - August 24, 2015, 04:44 AM

I'm a bit slow to this news lol, didn't know what Ashley Madison was until i just googled it now.  I remember the website was on the news a couple of weeks back, i think a christian group in america were trying to ban the website but were unsucessful so they resorted to hacking the paid members and publicly naming and shaming them in an attempt to slowly break down the dating site, they put out a public warning, telling people to deactivate their accounts or else.  Not sure if they are the same people who hacked Hamza's account, although i applaud the efforts made in bringing down this shitty website,  i don't think i agree with  the public shaming of Hamza or any others, it's non of our business what he or anyone gets up to in their private lives, (unless it is something that needs to be outed) plus like aife mentioned, this can put a lot of people in danger, especially in the Islamic world.  (not condoning "halal male flirting" or cheating either lol was one of the most infuriating things that i wtnessed daily as a muslim) 
     Reply #110 - August 24, 2015, 05:16 AM

................. If you have an affair while married, then you have broken the legal contract that you have made. The reason why it is important that it is a paid site is that it means the person who has paid the money has making a deliberate financial decision, not just had a passing desire, to engage in an activity that they know will break their promise.................

Ha! My goodness gracious ..  you are really a MUSA girl.,    your posts are riveting with logic .. I wonder are you a Lawyer?  

but  aife does have point

......  if you're an insecure teenager , especially if you're still at school

that is w.r.t certain age groups such as his point on high school  going ADULTERERS...  

Rascals.. i wonder what allah says about these guys and their adulterous behaviour and the punishment for it?? .. I guess any one over that 9 years old  Aisha (MOTHER OF ALL MUSLIMS) beloved of wife of prophet  will be treated as adult..

Reply #111 - August 24, 2015, 05:44 AM

I bet that site has mostly muslim members..  not breaking any laws are they lol  wacko
     Reply #112 - August 24, 2015, 06:14 AM

I bet that site has mostly muslim members..  not breaking any laws are they lol  wacko

The site had mostly male members; at least 85% were male, and a lot of the female accounts seem to have been bots created and run by the website itself to artificially inflate the number of female users.

Reply #113 - August 24, 2015, 06:27 AM

Wow, that is a high percentage for the males lol  i expected perhaps 65 - 70 %
     Reply #114 - August 24, 2015, 06:37 AM

Merged countjulian's thread with this one.
     Reply #115 - August 24, 2015, 06:48 AM

It's not puritanism to hold people accountable for breaking a legally binding contract.

Is that what the fascination is here, though? Are we giddy because someone broke a contract? Would this be as fun if it were a list of people who broke their lease, cellphone plan, and so on?

I mean, whatever, do you, but I don't think it's fair to act like this is all it's about and that there's not anything about perceptions of sexuality and marriage involved whatsoever. I read the point of his (her?) posts to be more against the very public involvement of people not on either side of said contract, which is something I can agree with, but I find a "they just broke a contract and we're holding them accountable, what's the big deal" approach to the phenomenon that we're witnessing (that is a bunch of people excitedly searching the information of anyone they can think of to see if they used this site for cheating) just short of honest.
     Reply #116 - August 24, 2015, 07:11 AM

this has become a much bigger story than I would have guessed. I suppose it will impact iERA, who according to their most recent financial statements, are struggling as it is.

The charitable company had net outgoing resources for the current and last year and have net liabilities on its balance sheet. This indicates the existence of a material uncertainty which may cast significant doubt about the company's ability to continue as a going concern.

Reply #117 - August 24, 2015, 12:23 PM

I just wanted you to know it was me who found Hamza's details in the hacked DB and talked him into making that statement. I do object though to the deliberate misinformation in the reporting though.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/08/24/exclusive-islamist-hamza-tzortziss-ashley-madison-full-account-details-revealed/

A brief chat with the author on Twitter had him reveal he KNOWS the site doesn't send out email confirmations. Then gets a quote from an expert about how sites usually do email confirmations, and then links that statement to a piece of info in the DB that is about email campaigns and NOT email verifications.

I am 99.99% sure Hamza did it, but misleading people can only do harm.

I don't come here any more due to unfair moderation.
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30785
     Reply #118 - August 24, 2015, 12:34 PM

I am 99.99% sure Hamza did it, but misleading people can only do harm.

That is it.. TheRationalizer will have LAST WORD ON THIS..... my suggestion and my wish is .. leave the rascal for his own troubles..  let him deal with it.  So let us stop talking about this nonsense and my other wish for him is  he will ask his wife to forgive him for his stupidity..

Reply #119 - August 24, 2015, 04:57 PM

http://therationaliser.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/what-we-know-about-hamza-tzortzis-and.html

I don't come here any more due to unfair moderation.
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30785
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 ... 10 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »