Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hypocrisy of Muslims

(Read 9155 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #30 - September 06, 2015, 06:52 PM

I DON'T LIKE ISLAM OR MUSLIMS ANYMORE..
    IT IS A RELIGION OF HYPOCRISY AND HYPOCRITES...
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #31 - September 06, 2015, 07:28 PM

Don't demonize a group of people for the actions of a few, please.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #32 - September 06, 2015, 08:09 PM

I don't demonize any group.
    I'm just expressing what had happened to me and still happening.
    My opinions and words are fully from my own personal experience.
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #33 - September 06, 2015, 08:21 PM

Great, a disclaimer is always helpful.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #34 - September 09, 2015, 04:56 AM

I want to shed lights on one point, I didn't join this forum to demonize or defame Islam or any other religion.
    All religions; Islam, Christianity and Jewish are calling for good manners.
    You can find part of their goal in philosophy, wisers words ....etc.
    All are calling for good manners, cooperation and humanity.
    However, practice is always different from what is in books.
    Marketig-campain is really different from Customer service.

Most of us - me at least - are writing about their own personal experience.
    My views are  not influenced by friends or girlfriends.
    I am criticising not for destroy Islam or demonize Muslims but for setting up and building a more helpful and human community.
    My work experience in a highly ranked religious institution put me in the high spot where I can easily see the behaviours of people that Muslims are watching on TV .
    Believe me there is a great gap between the reality and acting.
    I never see in my country or countries that I had visited any examples of what books or pretenders claim.
    Hypocrisey, lies and deception are the manners that I touched.
    Again I am stating my own experience as a person in an Islamic country whose circumstances enabled him to work closely with the most religious MUSLIMS either in or out of my country.
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #35 - September 09, 2015, 05:10 AM

Afro
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #36 - September 09, 2015, 05:19 AM

As an ex Muslim, all Muslim communities are blaming Jewish and USA  for the humiliation and weakness that are found nowadays.
    I was influenced by their views and I was brought up as a Muslim believes in the Hatred of Jewish and Christian enemies
    Muslims are going to paradise because it was created for them alone.
    Muhammed never committed any errors due to the inspiration he received.
    However, when you start to open your eyes and think carefully of what you had believed in, you will reach new shores you never know.

When you check the history of Islamic caliphate which is a dream for all Muslims to achieve justice and power for them, you find out that it was not a paradise as they depict it. It was a bloody one where most sultans or kings killed their own brothers or relatives to be alone in power.
    When you meet the persons who are always proud that they memorise and recite the Quran, you will mostly be  shocked.
    There is always something wrong as the Quran - which Muslims say it is the words of God - doesn't influence those types of reciters.

For a short period, I spent some time in the UK working closely with those religious men and religious institutions. Believe me since then I don't accept or believe in Islam any more.
    Just open your eyes and keep watching and you will come to the abstract truth ; all is fake and money is the motive.
    Believe me it is money and living in the western KAFIR countries to f...* blonde beautiful women are the goal.
    It is the same situation and belief among other sects of Islam; Sunni, Shi'a, jihadi, ahmadis ..... All are creating new words and means to attract new members who are following blindly " listen and obey "...
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #37 - September 09, 2015, 06:22 AM

I do think that you are generalising a little bit Free mind.  : )
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #38 - September 09, 2015, 03:39 PM

Believe me it is money and living in the western KAFIR countries to f...* blonde beautiful women are the goal.

Ha, I've had my suspicions about some of those religious guys I've seen on TV.
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #39 - September 26, 2015, 01:23 PM

Kindly accept my advice:

Beware of the arab apostates/infidels before being careful  with muslims (i mean in real life not here online) especially if you live in GCC.

"I'm Agnostic about God."

Richard Dawkins
    ==
    "If there is a God, it has to be a man; no woman could or would ever fuck things up like this."
     George Carlin == "...The so-called moderates are actually the public relations arm of Al-Qaeda and the Islamic Republic of Iran."  Maryam Namazie
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #40 - September 28, 2015, 10:34 AM

I DON'T LIKE ISLAM OR MUSLIMS ANYMORE..
    IT IS A RELIGION OF HYPOCRISY AND HYPOCRITES...

I agree with you

There's no worse more than you born in Middle East and live with the Muslims people !
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #41 - September 28, 2015, 10:23 PM

What happened nowadays at the Hajj ( pilgrimage ) is a clear evidence for my topic. Some people are killed at the Hajj due to some reasons which are not very obvious to us. But the Iranian were accused of plotting to defame the Hajj this year. You can't approach the Saudi system or responsibility.
    The only ready party to blame is the Shi'a the Iranian who are looking forward to defaming and destroying Islam.

I was born as a Sunni in Egypt. Since my childhood, I was implanted that the Shi'as and Jews are Muslims' enemy.
    I was taught that all other sects are not good and disblievers.
    My sect is the only Muslims who are guided by the right path.
    Some years ago I moved closer to another sect which is accused of reverting.
    I was fascinated by their good manners and behaviours.
    I found out that they are worshipping Allah with more faith and tears than my Sunni world. But also their view to other sect is the same view as the Sunni.
    They are the only Muslims who are guided by the right path.

When I decided to go deeper to think about Islam and Muslims, I found out many contradictions that we always know before.
    However, we are not allowed to think or talk because it is a kind of Heresy.
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #42 - September 28, 2015, 10:36 PM

Muslims are humans no more no less.
    They have the same nature and characteristics as Jews,Christians, Hindu, atheists, non believers .... Whoever be on our planet.
    I don't deny the human defects or deadly sins which we all have one or more.
    The problem as I see it in an Islamic country - it is very different view in the western countries - is the hypocrisy and arrogance.

In the Islamic countries, no doubt that the westerns are our enemies.
    We fostered their Hatred and enmity since our birth due to religion rules.
    All our problems and sufferings sprang from USA and colonisation.
    Muslims are angels and the chosen favourite  creatures of God to woroship.
    They don't commit any mistakes and all their errors are forgiven by God because they alone are worshipping him in the correct way.

• Free Minds a free
     Reply #43 - October 02, 2015, 08:43 AM

Here are some quotes from Jacob Bronowski  all of them to me describe the core problem with being a Muslim. These thoughts were triggered when I saw a BBC documentary on a mosque in London and it's attached school where a classroom was labelled 'Islamic Science' as if Ohm's law or Archimedes principle belongs to Islam.

1. Dissent is the native activity of the scientist, and it has got him into a good deal of trouble in the last years. But if that is cut off, what is left will not be a scientist. And I doubt whether it will be a man.

2. It is important that students bring a certain ragamuffin, barefoot irreverence to their studies; they are not here to worship what is known, but to question it.

3. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.

4. The wish to hurt, the momentary intoxication with pain, is the loophole through which the pervert climbs into the minds of ordinary men.
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #44 - October 02, 2015, 07:50 PM

May I ask what is the aim of this forum?
    Is it to write and discuss why you turned to be Exmuslim?
    Is it to exchange ideas and experience?
    What should I expect after joining the forum?
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #45 - October 02, 2015, 07:57 PM

I think it is better and easier for people to pretend that they are fanatic Muslims and terrorists and claim asylum in the UK than to be Exmuslims.
    I don't know if am I right or wrong but this is my feeling.
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #46 - October 03, 2015, 01:34 AM

The basic purpose is a safe place/sanctuary for ex-muslims.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #47 - October 11, 2015, 04:53 PM

One week ago, it was the first days at the schools in Egypt.
    I went to the school and resumed my work as a teacher.
    The first lesson is the Quran recitation, children keep reading and reading loudly.
    I hear them but no power or courage to talk.
    What pity and disappointment you feel when you look t the children faces !!!
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »