Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hypocrisy of Muslims

(Read 9159 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     OP - August 17, 2015, 11:25 PM

Hi
    This is my first time to be here. Actually I was afraid of joining these forums and express my opinions.
    I don't know from where should I start my story. Let's start with the normal introduction.
    I am 40 years old man, living in an Arab Muslim country.
    I am working at a big religious institution in my country - and in all Arab countries.
    My own problem is the knowledge, I want to know the truth.
    When you use your mind and compare what Muslims say and do, you must lose your faith.
    It is a world full of hypocrisy and selfishness. You can't complain or show any sign of non faith because your life is at danger and they will punish you with happiness and satisfaction.
    The most dangerous matter is when you become GOD to judge and punish.
    It is a very terrifying feeling when you kept silent due to fear and lack of courage.
    You can't talk, cry or shout freely as you like. A VERY BIG BURDEN UPON YOUR HEART.

" They are Kafir - disbelievers - and we are allowed to take their money by any means because they are buying weapons and missiles to kill our brothers and sisters ".
    These words which I was told by a British Muslim lady at a British private Islamic school at East London, these words were the turning point of my mentality and decision to renounce Islam.

• Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #1 - August 17, 2015, 11:34 PM

Welcome. parrot

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #2 - August 17, 2015, 11:43 PM

Welcome  parrot
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #3 - August 18, 2015, 12:36 AM

parrot

Welcome, and be careful.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #4 - August 18, 2015, 02:10 AM

Welcome to the forum Free mind, have a rabbit!  bunny

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #5 - August 18, 2015, 07:44 AM

Welcome to the forum Free Mind Smiley

" They are Kafir - disbelievers - and we are allowed to take their money by any means because they are buying weapons and missiles to kill our brothers and sisters ".

That's funny. I remember hearing something very similar from a salafi type guy talking about cheating his fellow Muslims out of their money being totally OK because they are not like him, therefore not real Muslims. Lovely.

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #6 - August 18, 2015, 08:04 AM

Welcome brother Smiley
    You are amongst friends.
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #7 - August 18, 2015, 08:57 AM

bunny parrot bunny
    Welcome Free mind. It must be tough living somewhere where you can't be open about your views, but perhaps this forum will be a handy outlet.
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #8 - August 18, 2015, 12:05 PM

If you see the lady again please tell her that Kaffir produce weapons and missiles. It's SA who buys these from kaffir and kill muslims as well. 
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #9 - August 18, 2015, 10:49 PM

Thanks a lot for ll your warming welcome and greetings.

As we are all aware there is no UTOPIA on the earth. Muslims always claim that they are the chosen people of Allah (God). HE permits them to do whatever they like and at the end after death, they are going to the heaven.
    According to them, it doesn't matter if one lies, steals but keep praying.
    They claim they have good manners but when you deal closely with them you are shocked.
    They are the most corrupted and hypocrite people on the earth.

Because of my Muslim community and my work at a religious institution, I have so many sad and painful stories.
    The only point that worried my mind was that I am right or wrong person.
    Am I the only person who saw these defects?
    One month ago I talked with a friend about my doubts and suspicions about religion and that I am not convinced anymore of such talking about Islam and its greatness ...etc.
    He stopped talking to me and I found out that he informed some people I am a revert and defaming the religion.

I still remember when I worked for sometime at a school in Europe, the proprietor was a Muslim Sheikh who had some problems with another Muslim Sheikh about Fatwa and religious matters.
    One day I received a letter from the church addressed to him telling him they can't support him or interfere between him and other Muslim people.

My heart is full of pain because I lost my previous years in a big illusion and mirage, namely RELIGION.
    Also I feel pity for people whose brains and hearts are washed and deceived by such hypocrite Muslims.
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #10 - August 18, 2015, 11:00 PM

Welcome to the forum Free Mind Smiley

That's funny. I remember hearing something very similar from a salafi type guy talking about cheating his fellow Muslims out of their money being totally OK because they are not like him, therefore not real Muslims. Lovely.

Yes you are right. I still remember some Salafi type people are putting ads in east London mosque asking people to donate money " pay one pound, earn one meter square in paradise ". He collected the money and bought buildings for his own benefits. His own qualifications is a long beard and white dress with some quran.
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #11 - August 18, 2015, 11:06 PM

If you see the lady again please tell her that Kaffir produce weapons and missiles. It's SA who buys these from kaffir and kill muslims as well. 

SA is not only killing Muslims but also treat people as slaves.
    I repeatedly ask myself are we different and chosen persons? Do we have an inner radar that enables us to detect their hypocrisy and lies whereas other people are so much deceived?
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #12 - August 19, 2015, 12:05 AM

Ahlane Cheesy Welcome Free mind. I am also from an Arab country, can you tell us what country are you from ? 

Atheist, Moroccan, Feminist, but most importantly HUMAN.
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #13 - August 23, 2015, 12:50 AM

I want to understand something. May be people here can reply.

How can we live in our Muslim countries with their strict and non forgiving behaviour ?
    In the beginning, I talked frankly and expressed my opinions clearly with my friends. Their reply and attitude was not friendly at all.
    They accused me of being a revert and defaming the religion.
    Some of them already stopped talking or meeting me.
    Believe me I don't defame islam. I just expressed my opinions loudly.
    Islam religion, history and prophet is full of contradictions.
    You will never find any paradise in the Islamic history. It is full of blood, Hatred, women and money.
    When you ask them
    1- Why Muslims invaded other nations who didn't harm them???
    They shouted it is not invasion but jihad and obedience of God orders.
    2- Why the prophet Muhammad married more than 4 women in contrast to Islam? It is an exception for him only.
    3- Why Muslims migrate to the Westerns not to Mecca?
    4- Why did early Muslims migrate to Ethiopia for protection under the rule of a christian king and why later they launched war against them?
    And so many other questions with no a reasonable reply or explanation.
    The case is that you must follow blindly and mindless.

I started to isolate myself from others and spent most of time at home.
    Not only that but also I stopped working at the school because I feel as I am a hypocrite and non sincere person.
    Although I had got UK and US visas for long periods but I don't want to migrate and leave my country and my family.

I am frankly feeling as a desperate and getting mad but can't make up my mind. Believe me when I talk, I don't defame Islam by purpose.
    I believe that defaming other beliefs or thoughts is not good.
    We live all - Muslims, Christians,Jews,Hindu,atheists...- in the same planet.
    Hatred will never heal any pain. We must love and respect each other.
    We must letnothers to live freely and peacefully with no threat or fear.

I admit that in our Muslim countries, people do love violence and blood.
    It is like a sacrifice to satisfy their God.
    I understand that the world is full of hypocrisy and corruption and I can't find the Utopia in this world.

Is there any idea or opinion to offer before I get mad???
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #14 - August 23, 2015, 12:58 AM

There is no Utopia.
    There are some countries that grant you more rights than others. What matters most is where you feel comfortable, happy, and can meet your goals in life.
    Don't be afraid to go where you feel happy.
    I think it is prudent that you keep your religious thoughts to yourself in a religiously governed country. I know it is frustrating, but survival is important.
    Many, many people feel as you do and just want to get along and be positive. When you find those people, you will be very happy.

• Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #15 - August 23, 2015, 01:02 AM

far away hug
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #16 - August 24, 2015, 04:07 PM

parrot
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #17 - August 28, 2015, 06:57 PM

Good manners are much better than religion.

To help people is better than judge them and control them

I would like to write some personal stories and events that pushed me to think deeply about the religion and people I live with.

When I first arrived London five years ago, I went to the mosque where I can find Muslims who are able to help me during me stay.
    My aim was not to beg money but help to find work so I can support myself.
    I was shocked by the behaviour although there were some good people there but they are not pious or religious, just normal.

After a long and hard time, I got a job at a private Islamic school.
    The proprietor asked me to work as a volunteer but at the end he offered to pay £10 a day plus accommodation. He was a previous Muslim imam.
    I approved his offer for the sake of God when he informed me that he was paying the full rent of school by himself as a sacrifice for God to teach the Muslim children their Islam and cling them with might and main to their religion in this western country, UK.

Anyway, I started the work with full energy and power. In addition to the proprietor's words, I was proud of Muslim parents who paid the school fees monthly and ignore the British free public schools.

I was Naive... Yes naive as the headteacher described me.
    Things turned to be darker, I found out that the proprietor was a big liar, he got money from trustees who paid money to be deducted from taxes,
    He never paid a penny from his own pocket. On the contrary he is using the school and the children to collect donations into his own private bank account. Even the parents were faking documents with the help of the headteacher to get tax credit allowances from the government.
    The headteacher was faking documents to get the school fees and the balance went into her own personal bank account.
    It was a very corrupted place where at the time of prayer, they stood shoulder by shoulder to pray to God.
    I asked myself where and who is their God.
    They are praying but stealing money. They are fasting but corrupted.
    The others who are disbelievers and worst creatures - according to them - are helping Muslims and their children.
    I don't understand how they go to hajj - pilgrimage - and say that we are now new born. Lies lies lies.
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #18 - August 28, 2015, 07:16 PM

I hope they were reported.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #19 - August 28, 2015, 07:35 PM

How can I report in the UK?

Really I hate them. I hate hypocrite people who are deceiving others.

I have all documents, emails and invoices to prove it.

It was three years ago ... Is this OK?

What happened later is the full tragedy. The proprietor had bad issues with the headteacher for the money she got without his permission.
    She quitted the school with money, teachers and parents because they all were sharing the tax credit money.
    And she set up a new private school at London to steal the money freely with no worries or headaches from the proprietor.
    I still remember when the proprietor got mad and he consulted a solicitor.
    The solicitor was very amazed when he read all documents but his advice was to keep silent and not report to the police because he was the proprietor and has responsibilities as well.
    He was a Muslim imam so he must have a good image.

• Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #20 - August 28, 2015, 08:16 PM

welcome!  keep your head down! be save
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #21 - August 29, 2015, 10:08 PM

Welcome  parrot
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #22 - August 30, 2015, 12:06 AM

How can I report in the UK?

Really I hate them. I hate hypocrite people who are deceiving others.

I have all documents, emails and invoices to prove it.

It was three years ago ... Is this OK?

You could look up the phone number for UK NARIC, I believe they deal with education fraud. You could even expose them in the press.

• Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #23 - August 30, 2015, 09:51 AM

thnkyu
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #24 - August 30, 2015, 11:12 PM

What happened to me after returning to my country???

After returning to my country, I started to read again and again about Islam and its different sects. I wanted to know what is going on, am I on the right path as we were brought up and lived or something wrong.
    I always ask myself if Muslims were right about the prophet, sacred places and their relation with God, why they are suffering so much!!!!
    Why Saudis are so bad and traitors as we know although they lived in the holy land where their prophet and good men are buried???

I decided to join another sect of Islam which are described by Muslims as reverts and disbelevers. I was fascinated by the good manners they showed to me  or I was in a bad and unbalanced mood that I joined them.
    But after a while, after meeting their leader and spending some time with them and dealing closely, I found out that Muslims are the same.
    Inspire of their name or being reverts, same mentality and thinking.
    What was much important for them is how many persons you can convince to join them. You must preach to attract people to their sect.
    You, wife, kids ,brother, sister ....all your family then friends.
    It doesn't matter if you face danger or persecution, you are sacrificing yourself and your safety for the sake of God.
    So many verses of Quran and hadiths are mentioned to prove their attitude.
    I stopped communicating or meeting them because nothing happened to myself. No faith, no love, no humanity I can found.
    I felt very relaxed and comfortable when I joined exmuslim forum.
    I am very happy that I can write and write again to people who are sharing the same belief and understanding your attitudes.
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #25 - August 31, 2015, 02:43 AM

" Islam offers and presents a unique pattern of life for
    living, thought, social conduct, social behaviour and social
    interaction both within the Muslim community and outside it.  "

This was a quotation from an advertisement for studying at an Islamic private college at London.
    The proprietor encourages the students Muslims or non Muslims, males or females to join the college to learn Islam.
    He added that the college is connected to a high ranked Islamic university in the middle East and their certificates are authorised from that university.
    Muslims joined the courses and paid the fees to get this authorised certificate. After the end of the course, they received printed papers with no stamp or authorisation because the whole story was a big fraud.
    The reply to their question was that are you seeking knowledge or paper.
    Muslim imams and shaikhs are very clever and talented in inventing new methods to steal money. They are very clever to make you happy when you handed them your own money.
    Donate one pound to get one square metre in the paradise.
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #26 - August 31, 2015, 02:45 AM

You could look up the phone number for UK NARIC, I believe they deal with education fraud. You could even expose them in the press.

thnkyu

How can I reach the press at London?
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #27 - August 31, 2015, 03:46 AM

The internet is a wonderful thing.

• Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #28 - September 05, 2015, 06:06 AM

What is happening to the Syrians and what we are watching in TV about their suffering and death in the sea, is a clear and obvious example of Muslim hypocrisy. No hand of help is offered from Saudis or gulf area. On the contrary, help and care are offered from non Islamic countries non believers.

Mecca and Madina are closer to Syria than Greece and Italy but the Muslim Syrians didn't go there.
  • Hypocrisy of Muslims
     Reply #29 - September 06, 2015, 01:30 AM

The Hashemites, however, have welcomed more than anyone. So I don't think it is about Islam.

• 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »