Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Ringside: Quod Sum Eris vs CallMeTed - Is there scientific evidence that proves

(Read 162574 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 35 36 37« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Ringside: Quod Sum Eris vs CallMeTed - Is there scientific evidence that proves
     Reply #1080 - December 08, 2015, 09:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s

"If you don't like your religion's fundamentalists, then maybe there's something wrong with your religion's fundamentals."
    "Demanding blind respect but not offering any respect in reciprocation is laughable."
    "Let all the people in all the worlds be in peace."
  • Ringside: Quod Sum Eris vs CallMeTed - Is there scientific evidence that proves
     Reply #1081 - December 08, 2015, 09:29 PM

You guys can't do simple calculations.

Calculation based on a refuted models, geocentric, is useless and a waste of time. It would like me demanding "Have you stopped beating your wife yet" The question is irrelevent if you never beat your wife or do not have a wife at all.

You don't understand science experiments.

You mean like the pendulum experiment which you ignored or the NASA space program which repeatedly confirms the heliocentric models. Hilarious. When you stop ignoring the science you claim you know get back to me.

When you don't have an answer to something instead of simply accepting you don't know you use the lame excuse that's not a question because of such and such thing or that it's a fallacious argument, etc. Just lame. You'd rather spend your energy on thinking of how to mock and ridicule. Just shows what kind of people you are.

Not having an answer for a flawed question, you question specifically, does not mean your presupposition is right. To call your abuse of fallacious arguments and calling you out on it lame shows you have the education and mentality of a child that does not understand what they are talking about but is too arrogant to admit it. Denying science when it refutes your view show the type of person you are. One that holds to an ideology regardless of it being refuted for centuries.

Atheists some years ago were very respectful.

People earn and lose respect. By continuously denying science you lost any respect you have earned.

They had many questions about religion and genuine desire to try and find the answers.

Yet when we find answers people like you cry and whine about respect since you ideology becomes untenable. Rather than reforming your flawed ideology you blame atheists when your house of card collapses with you inside.

Now it seems like arrogance has taken over and they're pretty brazen about their views. It's a shame but you guys are only putting yourself down.

You confuse arrogance with confidences, education and knowledge. Again blaming others when your ideology is refuted. This is typical of the ignorant in which they whine that someone knows more than they do so it must be arrogance rather than the ignorant person lacks an education.
     Reply #1082 - December 08, 2015, 09:34 PM

I think TED has a
    Now that I know what they are really like I'd never take help from them. 

Discussion is over now. You guys don't have a clue about science so I'd rather not waste my energy on people who would not believe no matter what was shown to them.

You have shown nothing. You have proposed questions in which you declare we can not answer so your presupposition is correct. That, again, is an argument from ignorance. Enroll in a few courses in logic and philosophy son, maybe you will learn how your arguments are based on your inability to think critically.
     Reply #1083 - December 08, 2015, 09:36 PM

"You confuse arrogance with confidences, education and knowledge."

This was funny.
     Reply #1084 - December 08, 2015, 09:45 PM

Not really since I presented evidence which only nutcase or troll would dispute. Try again son.
     Reply #1085 - December 08, 2015, 09:47 PM

Recite Surah Ted 3 times, bogart, and blow on your monitor. It'll protect you until dawn.
     Reply #1086 - December 08, 2015, 10:17 PM

Cheesy

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #1087 - December 08, 2015, 10:29 PM

One look at the profile will show: obvious troll is obvious.

I don't think he's here for any reason other than to provoke a riled up response.
     Reply #1088 - December 09, 2015, 01:14 AM

Recite Surah Ted 3 times, bogart, and blow on your monitor. It'll protect you until dawn.

Or: recite Surah Ted 7 times, blow on some water, pour the water on the computer monitor or hard drive, and it will permanently cure eye and wrist strain from responding to Ted.  Cheesy

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #1089 - December 09, 2015, 03:16 PM

Now that I know what they are really like I'd never take help from them. 

No..Noo.. never say never dear Ted"..

If you are in need of help and some one gives a hand to help you out without any conditions monitory other wise .. take it
    Discussion is over now.

that is OK..
    You guys don't have a clue about science so I'd rather not waste my energy on people who would not believe no matter what was shown to them.

that is rubbish and you have shown NOTHING.... nothing dear Ted..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1090 - December 09, 2015, 06:48 PM

One look at the profile will show: obvious troll is obvious.

I don't think he's here for any reason other than to provoke a riled up response.

I think his profiles was modified by Mods not him. However if it was him it is still hilarious
     Reply #1091 - December 09, 2015, 06:52 PM

whistling2
     Reply #1092 - December 09, 2015, 08:06 PM

Ted reminded me of Agent Smith from the Matrix.. Perhaps he'll come back one day to infect us once more.

"If you don't like your religion's fundamentalists, then maybe there's something wrong with your religion's fundamentals."
    "Demanding blind respect but not offering any respect in reciprocation is laughable."
     Reply #1093 - December 09, 2015, 08:44 PM

whistling2

Ah, I see the great tradition is still alive. Makes me feel all warm and good inside. dance

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #1094 - December 09, 2015, 09:47 PM

I think his profiles was modified by Mods not him. However if it was him it is still hilarious

The mods did that? They did well  Grin
     Reply #1095 - December 09, 2015, 09:49 PM

You should have seen what happened to King Tut once upon a time. I think that was one of Berb's moments of inspiration. Cheesy

(It was an avatar of a penis and scrotum, done up with fake eyes and a cowboy hat. IOW, consumate dickhead)

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #1096 - December 09, 2015, 10:58 PM

No way! Wish I had been around when it happened Tongue
     Reply #1097 - December 10, 2015, 11:36 AM

Oh common you guys.. Ted is a great guy..  

Ted keep it up., it doesn't matter whether they listen to you or not.,   you teach these guys some Math and Science..

Hmm Let me watch this How Drunkards, Whores & 'The Immoral' Shaped the Nation US of A (w/ Thaddeus Russell) ...

Reply #1098 - December 13, 2015, 02:50 PM

So where is Ted.. Where is Allah.. where is god....where are all the gods??  Ted .. read this .. find allah...find god..

Well.. Let me search them in the universe..

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20151213-11-far-away-galaxies

that link says Nasa's powerful Hubble telescope has captured many pictures of galaxies since it was launched. Their  light takes millions of years to reach us, so we see them as they were a long time ago. For example, if a galaxy is 10 million light years away we see it as it was 10 million years ago; long before our species evolved.

Meet the Pinwheel galaxy, also called Messier 101. It is 25 million light years away from Earth. This image remains the most detailed photo of a spiral galaxy taken by Hubble.  This enormous spiral of stars is 170,000 light years from one end to the other, twice the size of our own galaxy, and is thought to be home to over one trillion stars

A little bit further away at 28 million light years from us, this is the Sombrero galaxy (M104). It is 50,000 light years across and about the size of 800 billion suns  

well I don't find any fuckking god overe billions and billions of starts and and sure there is no god in some trillion planets around those stars.. BUT WE HAVE ALLAH..LALALA...GAWDD on this planet that controls everything in this universe...

brainless Fools talk nonsense in the name of something that is there in their brain..

Reply #1099 - December 23, 2015, 11:09 PM

Hm let me add these tubee for Ted and Ted likes..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTY1Kje0yLg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeyDf4ooPdo

Reply #1100 - December 24, 2015, 04:32 AM

Sweet baby jesus Yeez, just let this thread die.
     Reply #1101 - December 24, 2015, 04:54 AM

Reply #1101

That says it all  Cheesy

Reply #1102 - December 25, 2015, 01:01 AM

Sweet baby jesus Yeez, just let this thread die.

Reply #1101

That says it all  Cheesy

are you two guys trying to heckle me??  finmad finmad

LET THIS BE YOUR PUNISHMENT..............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTVLkk3bQIs

Ted.. Teddy..... where are you? help me out .. watch it and watch with your friends??

Reply #1103 - December 25, 2015, 01:53 AM

yeezevee 001_wub

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #1104 - June 26, 2017, 03:27 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Draw a circle and a square. Look up both words in the dictionary. Look at what you have drawn. See if a squared circle makes an sense by comparing the definition and your two drawings. Now attempt draw a squared-circle which still maintains the definitions of both. When you have failed to do this you just falsified the idea. At times visual aids are easier to understand than text.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #1105 - June 26, 2017, 10:14 AM

Text is hard!
  • Previous page 1 ... 35 36 37« Previous thread | Next thread »