Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Lashkar-i-Jhangvi chief Malik Ishaq, two sons killed says news from Pakistan

(Read 1495 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Lashkar-i-Jhangvi chief Malik Ishaq, two sons killed says news from Pakistan
     OP - July 29, 2015, 11:09 AM

Lashkar-i-Jhangvi chief Malik Ishaq, two sons killed in Muzaffargarh 'encounter'  ... Dawn

Also it is reported in BBC Malik Ishaq: Pakistan Sunni militant chief killed by police   News from BBC..

I guess news must be true...
    LAHORE: Malik Ishaq, chief of banned sectarian outfit Lashkar-i-Jhangvi, his two sons Usman and Haq Nawaz, and 11 others were killed in an alleged exchange of fire with police personnel late on Tuesday night.

At least six policemen were injured in the alleged encounter.

Ishaq and his sons were arrested by the Counter-Terrorism Department a week ago. Following their latest arrest, the police had interrogated them and had subsequently taken them to Shahwala in Punjab's Muzaffargarh district to aid the police in recovering weapons and explosives, sources in the CTD said......

Lashkar-i-Jhangvi is regarded as the most extreme Sunni terror group in Pakistan and is accused of killing hundreds of Shias after its emergence in the early 1990s. The organisation is also said to have links with Al Qaeda.

He was also arrested in 2013 over deadly sectarian attacks targeting the Hazara Shia community in Quetta. The first attack took place on Jan 10, 2013 targeting a Hazara snooker hall and killing 92 people and the second bomb attack occurred on Feb 16, killing 89 people. The attacks were claimed by Lashkar-i-Jhangvi.

well that is what today's news says and this is from today's news from Pak TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXXlNUVYEDU

Some five years ago... he was the hero in Pakistan Punjab.. All politicians used to line up to meet that hero..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCTq-MUbC3s

A Sunni Islam hero life come to an end in a police encounter. His group killed 100s of most Innocent Shia Muslim folks Hazara Shia community   across Pakistan

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Lashkar-i-Jhangvi chief Malik Ishaq, two sons killed says news from Pakistan
     Reply #1 - July 30, 2015, 11:39 AM

ASWJ unlikely to protest Ishaq’s killing

LAHORE: The Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat is unlikely to react to the killing of Lashkar-i-Jhangvi founder Malik Ishaq along with his two sons in a mysterious police encounter for the party is not ready to own the slain militant.

“As we are a peace-loving party, we cannot own a person with militant background so there is no question of protesting on roads against the death of Malik Ishaq and others in a mysterious encounter,” an ASWJ leader said requesting not to be named.

“We’ll surely condemn the incident demanding that a legal course should have been adopted if there were cases against the slain leader but not more than this since the situation is not conducive to take to streets.”

The party also lacked street power at present as religious schools, the constituency of the ASWJ, are closed these days, he added.

Malik Ishaq, who was killed during protective police custody in Muzaffargarh on Wednesday, was a controversial leader even within his own party. He had parted ways with the defunct Sipah-i-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP) after differences on how to treat a certain religious sect and formed his own group, defunct Lashkar-i-Jhangvi.

The ASWJ, currently led by Maulana Muhammad Ahmed Ludhianvi, emerged after the SSP was banned and some well-wishers of the two groups attempted to unite them under one umbrella. Malik Ishaq was made vice-president of the outfit.

He was removed from the office within months after he was jailed again.

His group contested intra-party polls but lost badly to the Ludhianvi group, which supported legal ways and means for countering a rival sect. In the last elections, for example, for Punjab chapter president his nominee and Maulana Azam Tariq’s son could not get more than a dozen votes against 1,200 of the rival group’s Shamsur Rehman, who was shot dead in Lahore some months ago.

Sources said that Malik Ishaq did not spare even leaders of his own sect for keeping control over the party, which continued to slip out of his hands because of his long imprisonment.

"The party also lacked street power at present as religious schools, the constituency of the ASWJ, are closed these days, he added."

Yap.. take that street power from their hands these mullahs and barking dogs will become little puppies.. When they had that Mosque preaching madrassa street power in their hands they used to use innocent kids as suicide bombers and kill 100s of innocents on roads to create anarchy in the towns..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vypWNNDPCNc

That tube is  from 2102.,  look at that street power  these rogues used to have.. that was just 3 years ago.. they use Pseudo patriotism to mask  their religious identity and  use it for their criminal activities. and to build tax evading economic power centers in the towns to serve their own kith and kin

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »