Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Turkey: At least 28 killed in suicide bombing in Suruc

(Read 31888 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Turkey: At least 28 killed in suicide bombing in Suruc
     Reply #60 - July 30, 2015, 10:07 PM

After having shot 3 time at YPG,now Turkey are sending their planes over West Kurdistan. Erdogan is about to launch a full scale war vs Kurd

@cahitstorm

https://twitter.com/cahitstorm/status/626873814228541440
  • Re: Turkey: At least 28 killed in suicide bombing in Suruc
     Reply #61 - July 31, 2015, 12:57 AM

I wonder how do they distinguish between whether Turkish goverment is supporting IS, or if its infiltrating the organization in order to gather intelligence. I suspect all those airstrikes takes lots of intelligence gathering, including on the ground.
     Reply #62 - July 31, 2015, 01:37 AM

I am a bit on edge about this. Turkiye gives me the creeps.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #63 - July 31, 2015, 10:46 AM

Last night:

Quote from: Occupied Taksim
    #BREAKING Simultaneous operations all over #Istanbul. Report from your own neighbourhoods. Fascism will not prevail! #antireport #Turkey

#BREAKING Several house raids in #Gazi of #Istanbul, now. Gun shots heard. State taking revenge for #GunayOzarslan's funeral.

According to local sources from #Gazi of #Istanbul, many arrests, gun shots continue. #GaziMahallesi #antireport #TwitterKurds #contrainfo

3rd wave of operations against "terror" continue in #Gazi district of #Istanbul. Security forces seem to have taken all chances.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OccupiedTaksim/status/626931306350428160
     Reply #64 - July 31, 2015, 07:28 PM

Quote from: Zeynep Tufekci
    Prosecutor in Turkey seeking to ban a huge number of Twitter accounts, including journalists with large followings.   https://twitter.com/ameddcle/status/625723937478037504

https://mobile.twitter.com/zeynep/status/627099856503459841
     Reply #65 - July 31, 2015, 07:37 PM

Reuters interview with Selahattin Demirtaş: http://uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKKCN0Q416120150730?irpc=932
     Reply #66 - July 31, 2015, 07:50 PM

Research paper on ISIS-Turkey links (from last year):

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-l-phillips/research-paper-isis-turke_b_6128950.html

Egypt claims to have captured Turkish intelligence agents working with IS in the Sinai. I don't know how reliable this is:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/29/turkey-egypt-feud-undercuts-us-hopes-for-middle-ea/
     Reply #67 - July 31, 2015, 11:37 PM

Background article on Turkey and the AKP, published in January so well before the elections and the current crisis:

http://mondediplo.com/2015/01/02turkey
     Reply #68 - August 01, 2015, 07:19 PM

Quote from: Alev Scott
    1. Turkey used 3 planes to strike IS targets in Syria on night of 23-24 July. The next night it used 75 planes to hit PKK targets in Iraq.

2. Turkey has not struck IS targets since 24 July, but strikes against PKK targets have continued every night since then.

3. Yesterday Forestry &Water Resources Minister Veysel Eroglu vowed that Turkey would “annihilate Qandil”. Anyone want more proof of agenda?

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlevScott/status/627398562373091328
     Reply #69 - August 01, 2015, 08:20 PM

Fer frikkin hecks sake! Arseholes! Fucking arseholes!
     Reply #70 - August 02, 2015, 12:11 AM

After having shot 3 time at YPG,now Turkey are sending their planes over West Kurdistan. Erdogan is about to launch a full scale war vs Kurd

@cahitstorm

https://twitter.com/cahitstorm/status/626873814228541440

If anyone here is on twitter can they tell cahitstorm he has many followers who have not joined twitter and have no desire to join.
    When he counts his followers he is only counting those who have joined twitter.

Six months ago I knew nothing about the Kurds,having read the constitution of the Rojava cantons and following Cahitstorm I support the Kurds 100% in their battles.

Is this part of why the Kurds are hated by just about everyone in that area?
    www.harunyahya.com/en/Articles/193326/the-pkk-is-an-atheist
     Reply #71 - August 02, 2015, 01:33 AM

No. There are tons of parties like that in adjoining countries, so I would be shocked if that were the culprit. In Turkey I believe the culprit is ethnocentrism become racism.

Reply #72 - August 02, 2015, 07:45 AM

..........................................   www.harunyahya.com/en/Articles/193326/the-pkk-is-an-atheist

The PKK Is an Atheist and Communist Organization_ www.harunyahya.com/

Behind the years of separatist activities in the Southeast of Turkey lie Marxist-Leninist communist ideology. There is a movement in the region that is racist, communist and atheist.  The PKK is an atheist organization. It is opposed to religious moral values and the beauties they bring along. The statements below show that the leader of the organization perversely interprets religion in the light of his own shallow materialist notions, and that he an atheist:

God is a kind of MEDIEVAL FEUDAL MANIFESTO, its basic law and declaration. (From the Sumerian Priest State to Democratic Civilization, Vol. 1, December 2001, p. 313)

Monotheistic religious ideologies are political ideologies from start to finish. Concepts such as religious speech, God, prophets and angels are THE POLITICAL LITERATURE OF THE TIME. (From the Sumerian Priest State to Democratic Civilization, Vol. 1, December 2001, p. 204)

The PKK Is Irreligious

As required by its Darwinist ideology, the PKK terror organization is an irreligious organization. PKK leader Abdullah Öcalan has no qualms about frequently expressing his perverse views of religion. These views represent the basic ideological structure of the organization.

ABDULLAH ÖCALAN: “We have nothing to do with religion. Our people must break away from God and ideology. I broke away from God after a long struggle. I overcame God. And this I became Abdullah Öcalan."

The Solution to the PKK Is the Intellectual Demolition of Darwinism

Darwinism must be exposed, with concrete scientific evidence, as utterly spurious.

1- The one-sided Darwinist-materialist education in schools must cease, and scientific rebuttals must also be provided so long as evolution is discussed.

2- Evidence refuting Darwinism must be published in newspapers and magazines. The scientific rebuttal of Darwinism must be easily available to people, particularly young people in the Southeast of Turkey.

3- Films and documentaries showing the invalidity of Darwinism must be broadcast on national and local radio and TV channels, and comprehensive scientific information on the subject must be provided.

4- Fossils, one of the main proofs of the invalidity of the theory of evolution, must be displayed everywhere, and conferences must be held at which people can obtain detailed information.

This intellectual anti-Darwinist activity will enable the idols in their minds to be shattered.

In order for correct beliefs to replace those shattered idols, it is essential for the signs leading to faith, the miracle of the Qur’an and the loving spirit of the Qur’an to be set out in a rational language and with technical backing.

In Order to Stop the Communist Terror in the Southeast:

Instead of saying, “We condemn terror attacks” 

If people say that,

The PKK IS A COMMUNIST, MARXIST-LENINIST STALINIST ORGANIZATION.

Instead of running headlines such as, “DOWN WITH THE TREACHEROUS PKK”

If they write that,

THE PKK IS COMMUNIST, AND COMMUNISM IS BASED ON DARWINISM, AND DARWINISM HAS SCIENTIFICALLY COLLAPSED..

Instead of headlines saying, “The traitors have gone crazy again”

If they say that,

THE INVALIDITY OF DARWINISM AND MATERIALISM HAS BEEN SCIENTIFICALLY PROVED..

Instead of telling communist terrorists, “This is getting you nowhere, so go back to your homes and families”

If they say that,

MORE THAN 350 MILLION FOSSILS PROVE THE FACT OF CREATION AND THAT EVOLUTION IS A LIE..

Instead of holding rallies condemning terror and shouting ‘Down with the PKK’..

If they say that,

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR EVEN A SINGLE PROTEIN TO FORM BY CHANCE..

Instead of saying “Mothers and fathers are weeping; has the PKK no conscience?”

If they say that,

20TH CENTURY SCIENCE HAS SHOWN THE FALSITY OF DIALECTICAL MATERIALISM..

Then definitive results could have been achieved in the fight against terror.

The solution to communist terror does not lie in words of condemnation.

The solution to communist terror does not lie in saying, “Damn them.”

The solution to communist terror does not lie in endless discussion programs that get absolutely nowhere.

The solution to communist terror does not lie in military and police measures alone.

The solution to communist terror lies in scientific ANTI- DARWINIST, ANTI-MATERIALIST AND ANTI-COMMUNIST ACTIVITY.

Those who pave the way for the communists by saying “Let us give up some land and put an end to it” must know that:

Giving away land will not bring peace to Turkey. On the contrary, it will lead it to disaster. Giving up martyrs is an honor for the Turkish nation, and we will give up millions if so required. But we will never allow one inch of land to be given away.

Giving away one inch of land from this nation means the obliteration of the character, honor, nobility and existence of the Turkish nation. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. These words of Ataturk’s represent the essence of the struggle:

“The essential thing is for the Turkish nation to live as a nation of honor and character. The Turk has a lofty character, self respect and talent. IT IS BETTER FOR SUCH A NATION TO BE DESTROYED THAN TO LIVE IN CAPTIVITY. THEREFORE, IT’S EITHER FREEDOM, OR DEATH!” Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

There is no solution to terror other than intellectual activity

Communist terror is an ideological system. It is a waste of time to try to destroy an idea with guns. Until that idea is eradicated, that ideology, new terrorists will continue to emerge.

What needs to be done is not to eradicate those infected by that idea one by one, but the intellectual destruction OF THE IDEOLOGY THAT FEEDS THEM.

The ideological foundation of communism is Darwinism. Darwinism is a fraud with no supporting scientific evidence. Therefore, if people are shown the invalidity of Darwinism, with full supporting scientific evidence, communism will inevitably collapse.

Once communism has collapsed as an idea, the idea that makes a terrorist a terrorist will also be destroyed.

ANTI-DARWINIST PROPAGANDA IS THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF ALL COMMUNISTS. BY GOD’S LEAVE, COMMUNISM AS AN IDEA WILL BE ELIMINATED FROM THE WORLD THROUGH AN INTELLECTUAL STRUGGLE.

This IDIOT from Turkey doesn't seem to understand Charles Darwin 's  biological  evolutionary theory is nothing to do with communist and  communist politics or TURKEYS   and Turkey politics.. 

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #73 - August 02, 2015, 11:05 AM

well sometime back somewhere  I said this

Hmm   My good friend   [Edip Yuksel] turning in to a  19ers bug ..lol..

Hello Devolution;     say to Edip Yuksel.,  "Yeezevee  sends  after Eid "   greetings and good wishes".. But I am glad to read from him at that link
    Hmm., He has the problems with some verses??  Well I am glad to know he is still evolving and he came a long way to say that  from the days that he was in "Turkish Prison" . Lucky Edip., from there he moved to US of A., otherwise with his hot temper(at that time) he would have been on some Brothelhood of Egypt..

Anyways welcome to CEMB..
    with best wishes
    yeezevee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyBcFXMN3As

Edip Yuksel (E) Exposing Sheikh Hamza Yusuf of Zaytuna( that is the heading of the tube)

well let me add his tub link  https://www.youtube.com/user/edipyuksel   and pick up the tube what he says about the time  when he was in Turkish Prison ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhCH_zSbIdg

Great speech from him at European Parliament., and   I wonder what he is saying now when TURKEYS ARE BOMBING kurds .

I am surprised how a fellow of that intelligence who teaches a class of Logic in US of A thinks Quran is word of some allah/god whatever and becomes  follower  of that guy   the Egyptian biochemist Rashad Khalifa   as Modern Quran Messiah.

well Edip (& his friends) if you are reading me I want you to read Zeynab  of muslimvilla .com  ..lol..

Reply #74 - August 02, 2015, 04:03 PM

Patrick Cockburn - Obama's deal with Ankara is a betrayal of Syrian Kurds and may not even weaken Isis

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/turkeykurdish-conflict-obamas-deal-with-ankara-is-a-betrayal-of-syrian-kurds-and-may-not-even-weaken-isis-10432524.html
     Reply #75 - August 02, 2015, 06:35 PM

Are Turkish courts delaying trials of IS militants?

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2015/07/turkey-isis-detentions-questions-remains-legal-system.html#
     Reply #76 - August 02, 2015, 06:49 PM

Spiegel interview with Selahattin Demirtaş

http://m.spiegel.de/international/world/a-1046263.html
     Reply #77 - August 09, 2015, 05:45 PM

'Turkish airstrikes killed my siblings while I fought Isil'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/11791780/Turkish-airstrikes-killed-my-siblings-while-I-fought-Isil.html
     Reply #78 - August 09, 2015, 06:02 PM

No one was paying attention when they dropped phosphorus all over Kandil a few years back. Are they watching, yet? Or has everyone kept their blinders on again?

Reply #79 - August 09, 2015, 06:03 PM

Declaration to the peoples of Turkey and the world, signed by 232 academics in Turkey
    Like many people in Turkey, we, as academics, were emboldened by the peace/solution process between the Turkish state and Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) officially initiated in January 2013, hoping for a new era that would end the conflicts continuing for over 30 years in Turkey. We have repeatedly stated, especially in our works on Turkey’s history, economy and social relations, that the conflict has affected every aspect of Turkey, turned people into enemies, and increased inequality, discrimination and violence. We have been of the opinion that Turkey was finally going to have a chance to face its truths, democratize and heal its wounds.

We have supported every stage of the solution process between 2013 and 2015. We have stated that the creation of a Wise People’s Committee,[1] the Dolmabahçe Agreement[2] and that enactment of a new law by the Parliament regarding the solution process[3] were positive measures. However, the comparative studies we have undertaken on the ongoing peace processes across the world have shown us that these are not sufficient measures and that the process needs to be supported with various monitoring committees and, as in the case of Mandela, the isolation of Abdullah Öcalan,[4] one of the leading actors of the process, should be lifted. We have noted that the process should not be exploited for the purposes of foreign or domestic policies. We have also stated that deep-seated hostility against the Kurds in Turkey could only end by establishing a Truth Commission and by revealing the tragedies of the past as well as those who are responsible of them.[5]

At the current state of affairs, we regret to see that that the government did not make any arrangements to guarantee the stability of the peace process, and that there are no independent civil institutions to advise and evaluate the sides so that the public can be informed and transparency can be maintained. As of today, it is unfortunate for us to witness that the process is reduced to a tool regarding inter-party competition. The policies concerning Syria, Iraq and Iran have also created an environment where the war has resumed.

It is also unfortunate that despite the warnings of academics, NGOs, responsible politicians and reporters, no steps were taken to prevent the contagious civil war in the Middle East from affecting Turkey. On the contrary Turkey is being rapidly dragged to war.

Tens of peace processes across the world have shown us that the losses are much higher when people take up arms again and that the solution comes only if new democratic spheres are opened. In the last year, we have lost our students in Kobani and Suruç. Only in this past week, we have lost many other young people to the resumed conflict between the state and PKK.

It should be known well that we will never sacrifice our children, our students and none of our youngsters for war. For us, not a single disagreement is more important than their lives and the future they will build.

We invite all parties to a consolidated ceasefire immediately. We ask the government to abandon the language that cause discrimination, hostility and conflict; the responsible reporters to disclose their colleagues that provoke the war; and the parliament to pass laws that will guarantee the continuation of the peace process immediately.

The truth does not develop under conditions of war and today Turkey needs the truth before anything else.

We are declaring to the public: There is only one lesson that the young people can derive from our writings, statements, and lectures and it is that their lives matter and the country will not survive unless they are alive. The core message of the work we do will be that war budgets are compensated by our taxes and that it is the poor who lose their lives in a war. Our philosophy as academics is that nobody has the right to oppress and insult others. Nobody can prevent others from exercising their right to free speech. Our work is concerned with teaching young people to protect themselves from the poisonous feeling of revenge, continue to seek their rights, defend truth against lies and never be discouraged from democratic discourses and actions.

We, as 232 academics who’ve undersigned this statement, invite all academics, teachers, producers and consumers of knowledge, women and men to raise their voice and be a part of democracy and truth.

Reply #80 - August 09, 2015, 06:06 PM

Thanks for that one. I am going to pass that around.

Reply #81 - August 09, 2015, 06:19 PM

I'm surprised what's happening isn't getting more publicity. A lot of Kurdish areas in Turkey are now under martial law but I've only seen mention of this on Twitter.

Quote from: Zeynep Tufekci
    State news agency says:"Temporary security zones established for peace & security." All areas high HDP/Kurdish vote.  https://twitter.com/anadoluajansi/status/629593097534484481

Now, a form of martial law is once again declared in major Kurdish cities. It didn't do much good last time.

Now, info ecology is very different. Nineties were marked with censorship. Now there is info, but only on the internet, but also confusion.

New info ecology + new war realities in the region don't automatically bode well. More info, more confusion, stronger parties to conflict.

My daily reminder that anyone who doesn't realize the situation in Turkey can exponentially worsen the region's woes is sleeping on the job.

Dissident news outlets (and Twitter, Facebook accounts) being rapidly censored in Turkey as the conflict escalates.  https://twitter.com/efekerem/status/630371807128875008

As far as I can tell, this censorship isn't denting info flow to those already on the internet, and looking. People are networked, savvy.

Censorship worsens already deep polarization and confusion. Those who watch TV and read gov't papers vs. those on Internet... Mars & Venus.

https://mobile.twitter.com/zeynep/status/630063708136472576
     Reply #82 - August 09, 2015, 07:14 PM

I am actually more surprised that they were not under martial law earlier. I am not surprised at the lack of news on it, though I wish I were. No one picked up the phosphorus but foreign agencies. Not a damn thing in English, nor Turkish.

Reply #83 - August 09, 2015, 08:13 PM

http://www.radikal.com.tr/turkiye/suructa_yaralanan_genc_tutuklandi-1412241

Metin Keleş, who was injured in the bomb attack in Suruc, is taken from his house and put into jail. He was still injured because of the explosion (waiting for drug threatment to finish to underwent surgery) and he recently started also getting psychological help. However today morning cops take him from his house where he was sleeping with an operation supported by helicopters. Allegedly they pointed a gun to his head while taking him away. The only evidence Cops have against him is apparently another person's statement which might be taken under torture.

https://libcom.org/news/black-rose-massacre-suruc-20072015?page=1
     Reply #84 - August 11, 2015, 09:36 PM

Fact check: Is Turkey using ISIS as an excuse to fight the Kurds?

http://newirin.irinnews.org/fact-check-turkey-isis-pkk
     Reply #85 - August 12, 2015, 02:30 AM

They have always used any excuse.

Reply #86 - August 12, 2015, 06:54 AM

Erdogan vows to continue offensive until PKK's end..aljazeera.com
    Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has vowed that Turkey would press on with a military offensive against fighters of the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) "until not one terrorist remains".

The statement came on Tuesday as the military said Turkey carried out air strikes on 17 PKK targets in the southeastern province of Hakkari, ramping up an offensive against the Kurdish armed group.

"We will continue our fight until weapons are laid down ... and not one single terrorist remains within our borders," Erdogan said in a televised speech in Ankara.

He added that over two weeks of air strikes against the PKK had already inflicted "serious losses" on the group....

THIS FOOL IS FORGETTING THE RECENT ELECTION RESULTS...  and he is trying to use that bloody rogues of Islam ISIS as a proxy against Kurds.. he doesn't understand in Islam it only takes few hours to form another group and start making mess in the cities of Turkey..   The news says

Turkey attacks: Deadly violence in Istanbul and Sirnak ..BBC
    Six members of the security forces have been killed in a series of attacks in Turkey amid rising tension between the government and Kurdish militants.
    In south-eastern Sirnak province, four police officers were killed by a roadside bomb and a soldier died when gunmen fired on a military helicopter.
    In Istanbul, a police officer was killed in clashes after a car bombing.

US military official: 'We were outraged' when Turkey pulled a fast one right after the anti-ISIS deal

An American military source told Fox News that US military leaders were "outraged" when Turkey began launching airstrikes against the Kurdish PKK in northern Iraq just hours after striking a deal with the US opposing the Islamic State, the militant group also known as ISIS, ISIL, or Daesh.

The AMERIKA FOX watching and aiming at American elections...

Day of violence in Turkey leaves at least 9 dead  

ISTANBUL (AP) — Two female assailants opened fire at the U.S. Consulate in Istanbul on Monday and at least six Turkish security forces were killed elsewhere in a day of heavy violence in Turkey, where a government crackdown has targeted Islamic State militants, Kurdish rebels and far-left extremists.  

and that  is the result of this power hungry Chicken headed Turkey  Recep Tayyip Erdogan Policy
    The $55 billion cost of abandoning the Kurdish peace processal-monitor.com..

Presented by Deputy Prime Minister Numan Kurtulmus, the report, which covered the 1986-2012 period, put the death toll at 35,000, including 7,000 members of the security forces. The economic loss was estimated at $1.2 trillion, based on the assumption that, in a peaceful environment, the Turkish economy’s growth rate would have been 0.5 points higher each year. Stressing that Turkey relied on borrowing to cover military expenses, Kurtulmus said the anti-terror struggle had added 358 billion Turkish lira ($180 billion) on the defense and security bill.

For a better illustration of numbers, Turks were told that the $1.2 trillion loss was equivalent to 150 high-speed train projects between Ankara and Istanbul, a home and a car for every Turkish family and a $2,400 increase in national income per capita that would have brought the figure to $11,150. In short, the AKP was trying to drum up public support with the argument that the Kurdish conflict was a mammoth burden on the Turkish economy.

Ahead of the June 7 elections, however, Erdogan — now president — made a drastic U-turn on his Kurdish policy. After the polls, he and Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu proclaimed the end of the settlement process, vowing that “the struggle will continue until the PKK is rooted out.”

Following the massive bomb attack in Suruc on July 20, the AKP government made a decision to fight the Islamic State (IS),
    but in a surprise development, it made clear it would simultaneously target the PKK. An air campaign was launched against PKK bases in northern Iraq and southeast Turkey, and the PKK mounted daily attacks on Turkish soldiers and police.

The abrupt escalation has already had a serious impact on the fragile Turkish economy. The AKP and Erdogan, who had highlighted economic burdens while launching the settlement process, appear ready to risk even worse economic consequence today for the sake of their political interests.

The Turkish currency has nosedived since the Suruc bombing. A dollar bought 2.64 Turkish lira on July 15 and 2.79 Turkish lira on Aug. 5. This 0.15-lira increase means that the Turkish public and private sectors’ foreign debt stock, which totals about $400 billion, has now swelled by 60 billion in terms of Turkish lira.

The Central Bank has kept its interest rates unchanged, but with political risks rising, interest rates on the bond market have shot up by 1.5-2 points, reaching two-digit figures. This means an additional burden of 10 billion Turkish lira ($3.5 billion) added on the Treasury’s domestic borrowing cost and the bank loans of private sector and individuals.

The slump on the Istanbul Stock Exchange, meanwhile, has reached an alarming level. The total value of shares has shrunk by 70 billion Turkish lira ($25 billion) to 548 billion Turkish lira ($197 billion)....

Who are the Kurds?_BBC 

Lucky bird the turkey Tayyip Erdogan .  the fool must know Kurds are not very small minority inside the Turkey... Last Turkey election results proves that fact.    Lucky  AMRIKA doesn't have another HUSH as its president .. Imagine the world with Tajmahal Monkey Trump as AMRIKA president  and  every one fighting everyone and everywhere ..

Reply #87 - August 22, 2015, 12:06 PM

Erdogan’s campaign against Kurds backfires at polls: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-08-18/erdogan-s-assault-on-kurds-seen-backfiring-again-at-ballot-box
     Reply #88 - August 22, 2015, 12:11 PM

That link has very useful figure   zeca...

Kurdish folks lost everything in the 2nd world as Western powers divided middle east according their whims.. 

Reply #89 - August 24, 2015, 05:55 PM

Human Rights Watch - Safe zones in name only: http://www.hrw.org/news/2015/08/21/safe-zones-name-only
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »