Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hi

(Read 5786 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hi
     OP - July 10, 2015, 06:30 PM

Hi im really surprised to find so many others like myself who've disowned islam and seen it for what it is.

For years I've lived in fear changing my name identity friends and background story several times so nobody would ever find out im an ex-muslim.

I shock myself right now by associating myself with the word muslim and islam, but once I found out theres more people like me out there I all of a sudden am coming to terms with it.

I'm almost like Brad Renfros character in The Believer, a jewish neo nazi. Only my hatred is towards islam, it burns and burns and has all but consumed me. I'm not sure the character in that movie had reason to hate the religion he grew up as, but I certainly do, islam has all but destroyed my life.

Anyway nice to meet u all and I'm still a bit stunned so many ppl have turned from islam thats the best news I've heard in a long time and it feels great!
  • Hi
     Reply #1 - July 10, 2015, 09:20 PM

Welcome to the forum. Are you in a country where you face legal consequences for being an ex-muslim? parrot

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Hi
     Reply #2 - July 13, 2015, 02:04 PM

you're a jewish neo-nazi ?  Huh?
  • Hi
     Reply #3 - July 13, 2015, 02:29 PM

He's saying that as an analogy. In other words he is a fiercely Islam-hating (ex)Muslim who's stance towards Islam can be likened to the attitude of Nazis towards Jews.

Which seems to imply he is in favour of some sort of final solution.
  • Hi
     Reply #4 - July 13, 2015, 02:34 PM

Only my hatred is towards islam, it burns and burns and has all but consumed me. I'm not sure the character in that movie had reason to hate the religion he grew up as, but I certainly do, islam has all but destroyed my life.

And now you're letting it destroy what's left by allowing hatred to burn you up.

Such hatred is not good for you. I hope you manage to get some therapy.
  • Hi
     Reply #5 - July 13, 2015, 04:01 PM

Hi mutant,

Welcome to the CEMB forum Smiley

Hopefully one day your hatred of your former religon will wear off. Most Muslims aren't aware of what actually is in the scripture and just follow the "good" stuff. Also despite me being a never-Moose the tafsirs helped me to see a bit of the "context" thing.

(It is still bollocks, of cause Tongue )

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
  • Hi
     Reply #6 - July 13, 2015, 04:56 PM

Welcome to the forum. Are you in a country where you face legal consequences for being an ex-muslim? parrot

Thanks.
    No but I may as well be. Law and politics here have no backbone when it comes to hate preaching medieval savages. There r mosques and madrassas and muslims are given special treatment. 
  • Hi
     Reply #7 - July 13, 2015, 05:06 PM

He's saying that as an analogy. In other words he is a fiercely Islam-hating (ex)Muslim who's stance towards Islam can be likened to the attitude of Nazis towards Jews.

Which seems to imply he is in favour of some sort of final solution.

Think that came across the wrong way I didn't give the best example. By comparing that particular character I meant only in the sense that I was born into a particular religion which I have grown to despise.
    I am not a racist in any way and don't harbour any grudges or prejudices towards any other belief or people whatsoever, unlike that character neither would I ever back out of anything that gave muslims a taste of their own medicine.
    The accurate term for islam isn't religion it's a death cult, and I was unfortunate to be born into it, but fortunate enough to escape it.  Would I be in favour of a final solution?  ABSOLUTELY.  Sorry if that offends any liberals, just my point of view.
  • Hi
     Reply #8 - July 13, 2015, 05:08 PM

And now you're letting it destroy what's left by allowing hatred to burn you up.

Such hatred is not good for you. I hope you manage to get some therapy.

I don't need therapy, muslims do.
    My hatred is justified.
  • Hi
     Reply #9 - July 13, 2015, 05:12 PM

Think that came across the wrong way I didn't give the best example. By comparing that particular character I meant only in the sense that I was born into a particular religion which I have grown to despise.
    I am not a racist in any way and don't harbour any grudges or prejudices towards any other belief or people whatsoever, unlike that character neither would I ever back out of anything that gave muslims a taste of their own medicine.
    The accurate term for islam isn't religion it's a death cult, and I was unfortunate to be born into it, but fortunate enough to escape it.  Would I be in favour of a final solution?  ABSOLUTELY.  Sorry if that offends any liberals, just my point of view.

Let me stop you right there. That sort of bullshit will not be tolerated here – not even for a second. If you’d like to talk about your personal experience leaving Islam or whatever hardships or struggles you’ve faced because of your lack of faith, then you are welcome and among friends. But this forum is not the place for disgusting, abhorrent talk like “final solutions” when it comes to Muslims or any other human beings. Got it?

Consider this your first and last warning.
  • Hi
     Reply #10 - July 13, 2015, 05:13 PM

Hi mutant,

Welcome to the CEMB forum Smiley

Hopefully one day your hatred of your former religon will wear off. Most Muslims aren't aware of what actually is in the scripture and just follow the "good" stuff. Also despite me being a never-Moose the tafsirs helped me to see a bit of the "context" thing.

(It is still bollocks, of cause Tongue )

Thanks.
    My hatred for islam will never wear off. But I do hope I can control it better. This cult has taken my childhood I dont want it taking anymore of my life.
    I really need to learn how to take out the trash Roll Eyes
  • Hi
     Reply #11 - July 13, 2015, 05:16 PM

The accurate term for islam isn't religion it's a death cult, and I was unfortunate to be born into it, but fortunate enough to escape it.  Would I be in favour of a final solution?  ABSOLUTELY.  Sorry if that offends any liberals, just my point of view.

A thought experiment: say someone is able to go back in time and implement a 'final solution'. The point in time to which they return predates your apostasy by about a year. Would you still think a 'final solution' appropriate?
  • Hi
     Reply #12 - July 13, 2015, 05:19 PM

Let me stop you right there. That sort of bullshit will not be tolerated here – not even for a second. If you’d like to talk about your personal experience leaving Islam or whatever hardships or struggles you’ve faced because of your lack of faith, then you are welcome and among friends. But this forum is not the place for disgusting, abhorrent talk like “final solutions” when it comes to Muslims or any other human beings. Got it?

Consider this your first and last warning.

I wonder if u are so offended by MUSLIM hate preachers who preach DEATH TO UNBELIEVERS and DEATH TO JEWS and DEATH TO HOMOSEXUALS and DEATH to everyone who is not a muslim. Qurans that preach this FINAL SOLUTION are sold EVERYWHERE. Do u protest against that or just the people who stand against it?
  • Hi
     Reply #13 - July 13, 2015, 05:22 PM

A thought experiment: say someone is able to go back in time and implement a 'final solution'. The point in time to which they return predates your apostasy by about a year. Would you still think a 'final solution' appropriate?

Any solution that eliminates hatred at the root is always appropriate. Especially a hatred that once spawned will enslave rape torture murder people by the millions and over the course of centuries.
  • Hi
     Reply #14 - July 13, 2015, 05:25 PM

I’m going to say this one last time. Any sort of talk calling for the death or suffering of human beings because of their religion or lack thereof will NOT be tolerated here. This is not up for debate or discussion.  Apart from being a pillar of being a decent human, it is also, secondarily, one of our forum rules. If you continue to break it, you will be banned. End of.
  • Hi
     Reply #15 - July 13, 2015, 05:27 PM

I'm not too big of a fan of Muslim hate preachers, or hate preachers of any kind. Christian ones, atheist ones...ex-Muslim ones. Calling for the death of innocent people is bad across the board. Whoever does it is wrong, and you're in that bunch at the moment, so let's take a step back and really think about what you're saying.

Not all Muslims call for the death of unbelievers, Jews, homosexuals, or non-Muslims. In fact, most don't. So when you say terms like "final solution," you're giving us the impression that you'd want all Muslims to drop dead, which necessarily includes all of the ones who are innocent of your charges, who were just born into the religion, who are not deeply religious, who are good and decent people who wouldn't hurt a fly--and, as Toor was trying to get you to realize, Muslims who are future ex-Muslims.

I can tell you have a lot of anger, and so I suspect you're not in the place where you're ready to have a calm, reasonable, and fair discussion about this. I do hope you get to that point someday, for your sake and for everyone else's.

But if it's true that you can't have a civil discussion and really try to engage with us without this rage and promoting hatred and violence (the fact that you think you're promoting hatred and violence to combat hatred and violence should not make it more okay, it makes it doubly bad on your end, because you should know better), this is, unfortunately, not the place for you right now.
  • Hi
     Reply #16 - July 13, 2015, 05:29 PM

...And also what Happymurtad said.
  • Hi
     Reply #17 - July 13, 2015, 05:38 PM

Mutant, this is your first SMITE for breaking rule 3 of the
    forum rules.

3/ Calls for genocide, or for the deaths of innocents.
    Once again, not acceptable. No warnings will be given for this offense. A smite will be issued immediately.
    This includes, but is not limited to, death threats to other members and promoting things like "honour killings".

If you value the ability to continue to share your experiences here on this forum, then I suggest you take the advice you have been given and desist from making comments that call for the death of innocents. I understand you are upset. Don’t allow yourself to become the other side of the same coin you claim to hate so much.
  • Hi
     Reply #18 - July 13, 2015, 05:54 PM

I'd hardly called people(muslims) preaching for the death if myself and the rest of mankind innocent.
    It is muslims that preach death daily not me.

Your right not the place for me.
    Being around deluded people is never the place for me, be they muslims or progressives defending islam.  
    I much prefer www.barenakedislam.com  a place that doesn't flinch from the truth with realistic people who show islam for what it really is.

It has been I must say quite an eye opener to see that alot more people than I thought have turned from islam.  
    I also see however that being born into this death cult and leaving it does not in any way make anyone see it for what it is.
    I've met non muslims who've been more aware and awake as to the threat of this cult.

Bury your heads in the sand as much as u want. There is no such thing as a 'moderate muslim'. Muslims are the new Nazis and it wasn't reasoning that stopped them. There is no reasoning which hatred.

Save your banning happymustard I'll gladly willingly leave this den of deluded progressives Wink

• Hi
     Reply #19 - July 13, 2015, 05:56 PM

Annd I wasn't calling for genocide u muppet. I was responding to a reply by another member. Read before u label. Over and out.
  • Hi
     Reply #20 - July 13, 2015, 05:56 PM

Bye!  Afro
  • Hi
     Reply #21 - July 13, 2015, 05:56 PM

Monomanias do not valid excuses for bigotry make. Goodbye.
  • Hi
     Reply #22 - July 13, 2015, 06:08 PM

Grin Yikes. You must be loving the attention that you're getting over at that site or those like it. You're like their token ex-Muslim friend, validating their hatred and thinly (if ever) veiled racism from the inside, when most of us know not to touch those places with a ten foot pole.

Have fun being that trophy, OP. Hope to catch you at a more stable point in your life.
  • Hi
     Reply #23 - July 13, 2015, 06:10 PM

I also see however that being born into this death cult and leaving it does not in any way make anyone see it for what it is.

Translation: I need to replace my previous ideology with new dogma.

happymustard

Cheesy

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
  • Hi
     Reply #24 - July 13, 2015, 08:38 PM

Would I be in favour of a final solution?  ABSOLUTELY.  Sorry if that offends any liberals, just my point of view.

Yes, damn those liberals and their lily-livered objection to genocide.
  • Hi
     Reply #25 - July 13, 2015, 08:46 PM

I don't need therapy

You may be right. Therapy might not be enough.
  • Hi
     Reply #26 - July 13, 2015, 11:04 PM

And the award for quickest 'train wreck' of an introduction ever goes to . . .  mysmilie_977
  • Hi
     Reply #27 - July 14, 2015, 03:24 AM

Yes, damn those liberals and their lily-livered objection to genocide.

Cheesy I love you.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Hi
     Reply #28 - July 14, 2015, 04:29 PM

I tried to be kind to the guy and now I feel dirty Undecided

(Also this is why I love this place compared to the ex-muslim Reddit...)

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
  • Hi
     Reply #29 - July 14, 2015, 04:57 PM

And the award for quickest 'train wreck' of an introduction ever goes to . . .  mysmilie_977

The train wreck started before even leaving the station.
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »