Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: THIS SHIT HAS TO STOP ACROSS THE GLOBE...Death For Blasphemy

(Read 2639 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • THIS SHIT HAS TO STOP ACROSS THE GLOBE...Death For Blasphemy
     OP - July 03, 2015, 04:39 PM

THIS SHIT HAS TO STOP ACROSS THE GLOBE...Death  For Blasphemy

Nigerian court sentences nine to death for blasphemy

Kano - Nine people have been sentenced to death in northern Nigeria after being found guilty of blasphemy, a court clerk and the head of the religious police told AFP on Friday.

The Upper Sharia Court in the city of Kano handed down death sentences to a Sufi Muslim cleric and eight of his followers for remarks they made about the Prophet Muhammad last month.

The comments, made during a religious ceremony, sparked anger and violence in the city. Court clerk Alhaji Nasuru said the nine, including one woman, were "sentenced to death in accordance with sections 110 and 302 of the Sharia penal code".  

Ha!  ...Kano handed down death sentences to a Sufi Muslim cleric and eight of his followers ..

Islam killing Muslim folks is NOT new in Islam.. It is happening since  1400 years  .. In fact the first unknown character "Muhammad" himself was probably murdered before another Muhammad was erected by Criminals of Islam..    By the time Quran became a book some time way after alleged death of last Muhammad, I am not sure how  many Muhammads were there and How many were murdered in early Islam.

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• THIS SHIT HAS TO STOP ACROSS THE GLOBE...Death For Blasphemy _Nigeria
     Reply #1 - July 04, 2015, 11:40 AM

“I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria,” Mr. Buhari said. “God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country.”

Barely one month after General Muhammadu Buhari, was inaugurated as the President of Nigeria, an Upper Sharia court Rijiyar Lemo for the first time in Nigeria sentenced a woman and eight others to death for blasphemy!

General Buhari has has not hidden his desire for the implementation of sharia across Nigeria, which may have been the impetus for the court in Kano State to pass down this unprecedented sentence.

An Islamic cleric, Abdul Inyas, Hajiya Mairo Ibrahim and 10 others were accused of making blasphemous statement against the Prophet of Islam, on May 5th at a religious gathering in honour of Sheik Ibrahim Inyass at Dala general area of Kano municipal. The controversial Sheik Abdul Inyass is of Haqiqa (Realist) group, a mystical branch of Tijjaniyya movement with its headquarters in Senegal.

The Sufi sect of Tijaniya was founded in Algeria in 1784 by Ahmad ibn Muhammad al-Tijani and has spread all over the world. The sect has a large following across West and North Africa. It also has followers in South Africa, Indonesia and other parts of the world. There are other Sufi sects in Islam but Tijaniya is the largest.

They have three main daily practices: Asking the forgiveness of God; sending prayers to the Prophet Muhammad and affirming the Oneness of Allah. Senegalese-born Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse was credited with reviving the sect in the 20th Century. People travel from across the continent to visit his shrine

The Sufi sect of Tijaniya was founded in Algeria in 1784 by Ahmad ibn Muhammad al-Tijani and has spread all over the world. The sect has a large following across West and North Africa. It also has followers in South Africa, Indonesia and other parts of the world. There are other Sufi sects in Islam but Tijaniya is the largest
    The nine (eight man and a woman), were reported to have said that "Niasse was bigger than Prophet Muhammad", triggering unrest. The venue was burnt to the ground by an angry mob and the nine were arrested,
    "There has been consensus among Muslims scholars that insulting the prophet carries a death sentence," the head of Kano's religious police, Aminu Ibrahim Daurawa, told the BBC Hausa service. "We quickly put them on trial to avoid bloodshed because people were very angry and trying to take law into their hands," he added.

When the accused persons appeared in court on May 22nd thousands of youths who stormed the court to witness the proceedings burnt down the Sharia court. This development may have forced government to conduct the trial in secret. But while the accused were in detention irate youths stormed and demolished Sheik Abdul Inyass residence located at Gaida, Kumbotso local government area of the municipality.

Reply #2 - July 04, 2015, 12:05 PM

Blasphemy: Irate Youths Set Ablaze Sharia Court In Kano

Thousands of Irate youths have reportedly burnt down the Upper Sharia court, Rijiyar Lemo in Kano due to the appearance of an Islamic cleric, Abdul Inyas indicted of Profanity. It was learnt that the youths in mob arrived the court to witness the trial of Tijjayya sect leader who was taken into custody last Wednesday after he was whisked away from the mob at Makwarari quarters.

It was gathered that the angry youths, yesterday, stormed and demolished his house, located at Gida, Kumbotso local government area of the municipality. The youth further thronged the Emir’s palace chanting death to anyone that denigrate the Prophet of Islam.

So Abdul Inyas indicted of Profanity.. So what did he say about Prophet of Islam??   After all he himself is prominent Muslim and Islam follower..

Reply #3 - July 04, 2015, 12:20 PM

Bangladesh  Islamists demand ex-minister’s death over blasphemy says News

DHAKA: Thousands of Islamists protested on Friday in the Bangladeshi capital demanding the death penalty for a former government minister accused of blasphemy for comments perceived to be against Islam. Anger among Islamists has been rising since former telecommunications minister Abdul Latif Siddiqui was released on bail last week over comments he made in 2014 against the annual Haj pilgrimage.

Supporters of Hefajat-e-Islam and other hardline Islamic groups chanted “Death for infidel Latif” and waved placards during a march through the capital”. Our protest will continue till the government ensures the highest punishment for the non-believer,” Noor Hossain Kafeli, a senior leader of Hefajat, told reporters.

Hundreds of riot and plainclothes police flanked the march in case of violence, while similar protests were held in other parts of the Muslim-majority country. Hefajat led mass protests in 2013 calling for a new blasphemy law that left scores of people dead, mainly in clashes with police.

“At least three to four thousand people are attending this procession. We are remaining alert to avoid any untoward incidents,” a police commander said. Siddiqui told Bangladeshi expatriates at a gathering in New York last September that he was “dead against” the Haj mainly because it was a “waste” of manpower.

So what did Abdul Latif Siddiqui  say  in New York to Bangladesh Community that is blasphemous  for which THE ROGUES OF ISLAM  demanding his death and death penalty??

Because of these BASTARDS OF ISLAM he resigned from his  minister-ship .. he was in jail for some time.. his family members hiding .. But what did he say against Islam or Prophet of Islam foe which he deserves death penalty? 

Reply #4 - July 04, 2015, 01:07 PM

So what did Abdul Latif Siddiqui  say  in New York to Bangladesh Community that is blasphemous  for which THE ROGUES OF ISLAM  demanding his death and death penalty??

Because of these BASTARDS OF ISLAM he resigned from his  minister-ship .. he was in jail for some time.. his family members hiding .. But what did he say against Islam or Prophet of Islam foe which he deserves death penalty?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33TWMpq3JYg

well that is the New York Video  and that is what he said.. Frankly speaking he said nothing against Islam or Against Prophet of Islam..

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »