Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: So Ramadan 15 days are over and another 16 days to go..

(Read 2547 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • So Ramadan 15 days are over and another 16 days to go..
     OP - July 02, 2015, 03:39 AM

So Ramadan 15 days are over and another 16 days to go until  July 17th ., Mean while the news in this Ramadan month says with this picture

74 children executed by ISIS for ‘crimes’ that include refusal to fast, report says

and another news says in this Ramadan month says  Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal to give away entire $32-billion fortune

well some good ..some bad and some ugly news across the globe in these days.. whatever .. but I would like to know the origins of Ramadan .. How did it start ? what does Quran or Hadith says about Ramadan?   DId it start in the first year of Islam?  well let us learn something in that regard  from my favorite web site    http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - July 02, 2015, 09:45 AM

So let us learn a bit of ramadan  from those Fataawas from that   http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/   that these Islamic intellectual and preachers issue their rulings from Islamic religious literature  for certain day to day problems in human life.. The life of a Muslim during this month..  

Seeing a fasting person eating forgetfully

Q: If I see a fasting person eating or drinking forgetfully during the daytime of Ramadan, and I am certain that he is doing that forgetfully since he is a righteous person, should I remind him or let him eat or drink, since Allaah has fed him and quenched his thirst? Does the same ruling apply to the voluntary fasting?
    Ans: well for knowing the answer you have to click the link and read the Fataawa

Performing non-urgent surgery during Ramadan

Q: Can I perform surgery that is not urgent during Ramadan for a patient upon his request that entails breaking his fast?
    Ans: read the Fataawa link above

Benefits of abstention from sex while fasting

Q: Why is sexual intercourse prohibited during the daytime of Ramadan?

A girl reaches puberty in the middle of Ramadan

Q: If a girl menstruates for the first time in the second half of Ramadan, is she required to make up the fast for the whole month or just the days she did not fast after menstruating?

Kissing and hugging

Q: Exactly what physical contact is forbidden when fasting? Can my husband kiss me and hug me? We love each other very much but don't want to do anything wrong.

The menstruating woman makes up for missed fasts yet not missed prayers

Q: Is a woman need to make up the lost prayers, during menstrual period later? Or is she exempted from the lost prayers during the days of her menstruation every month

Your daughter is obliged to fast since she has reached puberty

Q: I have a daughter who will be 11 years-old at the end of this month and she had a menstruation abut 6 months ago. So, now it is a must for her to fast and she is Al-Hamdulillaah. My question is: Is there any Fatwa which will allow her to rest, if she is really tired and if this is starting to affect her concentration at school following the \"prayer\" obligation where Prophet Muhammad  sallallaahu  `alayhi  wa  sallam ( may  Allaah exalt his mention ) advised us to use the force at the age of 10. Does fasting fall under the same category?

The starting time of expiatory fasting for sexual intercourse on a day in Ramadan

Q: For the expiation for having sexual intercourse in the day in Ramadan, will the remaining days of the month be considered part of the sixty days of the expiation? Should one start expiatory fasting after the end of Ramadan?

Sexual intercourse after hearing the Athaan of Maghrib but before sunset

Q: What is the expiation for having sexual intercourse deliberately thinking that time of breaking the fast was due after hearing the Athaan of Maghrib from a remote Masjid (Mosque)?

well those are real samples  and this goes on and on ..let met give some examples without links

Sexual intercourse after hearing the Athaan of Maghrib but before sunset
    Question: What is the expiation for having sexual intercourse deliberately thinking that time of breaking the fast was due after hearing the Athaan of Maghrib from a remote Masjid (Mosque)? Fatwa: All perfect.. More
    Ejaculation without intercourse during Ramadan

Question: While I was fasting in Ramadan, I was making foreplay with my wife. My penis touched her vagina and I immediately ejaculated. My penis, however, did not enter her vagina. Am I required to make up for.. More
    Ejaculation without intercourse during Ramadan

Question: While I was fasting in Ramadan, I was making foreplay with my wife. My penis touched her vagina and I immediately ejaculated. My penis, however, did not enter her vagina. Am I required to make up for.. More

A woman with vaginal bleeding outside the menstrual period making up for fasting
    Question: I have been suffering from vaginal bleeding outside the menstrual period for a long time now, and I have some days to make up for from last Ramadan. Can I make up for these days while I am in this state?.. More
    He broke his fast thinking that wet dreams invalidate fasting

Question: I had a wet dream one day in Ramadan so I broke my fast out of ignorance of Fiqh (jurisprudential) rulings. Later, I found out that wet dreams do not invalidate fasting. What is the ruling on this? Fatwa: All.. More

Question: Can a woman who has menstruation or post-partum bleeding eat and drink during the day in the month of Ramadan? Fatwa: All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is.. More
    A menstruating woman eating and drinking during the day in Ramadan

Question: Can a woman who has menstruation or post-partum bleeding eat and drink during the day in the month of Ramadan? Fatwa: All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is.. More
    Vaginal discharges due to foreplay with husband while fasting

Question: Assalamu alaikum, I got married one month before Ramadan two years ago. During ramadan, my husband used to kiss, hug and play with me, even though we never had sexual intercourse during the day time... More

What would nullify I‘tikaaf

First: Sexual Intercourse: There is consensus among scholars about this as mentioned by Ibn Al-Munthir, Ibn Hazm and Ibn Hubayrah, may Allaah have mercy upon them. Second: Touching the wife or the bondmaid out.. More

Her traveling husband arrived and had sex with her during the last day of Ramadan
    Question: Assalamu alaikum, Dear brothers, please give us the clarification of our queries. I am a married women with one child. Soon after our marriage my husband left me to his working place (another country)... More

Expiation for sex during Ramadan
    | No. 83914
    Question: What is the (Kafara) expiation for one who has sexual intercourse during the day of Ramadan? And what if that person has no money (at that time) to feed 60 persons. And should the money paid be spent.. More

This fucking shit about sex goes on and on and on  forever with these Islamic INTERCOURSE EXPERT intellectuals  on what to do or what not do in Ramadan month.,     I have no problem with these idiots writing nonsense but I have a problem with well educated folks such as Doctors  asking  stupid questions to these IDIOTS..

anyway next let us read some Quran and some hadith  verses/sayings that are related to Ramadan.. and the orgins of ramadan

Reply #2 - July 02, 2015, 03:02 PM

So what does Quran say about Ramadan? what are the relevant verses in Quran that describe the festival Ramadan?   We have plenty of Islamic website that highlight these verses..  let me put some of those links and those verse here to read and investigate a bot about their origins..

So there are zillion website that hype on the verses of Ramadan in Quran  Let me put all those verses from Quran and their relevance to this  Ramadan festival...

Reply #3 - July 03, 2015, 11:49 AM

So according to innumerable Islamic websites, books, tubes . discussions... debates etc..etc on  the verses that mentioned in Quran with reference to Ramadan are the following ..

Surah-2:  Al-Baqara, - verses 183, 184, 185 and 187

Surah-33:  Al-Ahzab -verse 35

Surah-44: Al-Dukhaan- verses 3 to 6

Surah-49 : Al-Hujraat- verse 13

Surah-97: Al-Qadir- verses 1 to 5    

well let us read them from my favorite translator

002.183: O you who believe! fasting is prescribed for you, as it was prescribed for those before you, so that you may guard (against evil).

002.184: For a certain number of days; but whoever among you is sick or on a journey, then (he shall fast) a (like) number of other days; and those who are not able to do it may effect a redemption by feeding a poor man; so whoever does good spontaneously it is better for him; and that you fast is better for you if you know.

002.185: The month of Ramazan is that in which the Quran was revealed, a guidance to men and clear proofs of the guidance and the distinction; therefore whoever of you is present in the month, he shall fast therein, and whoever is sick or upon a journey, then (he shall fast) a (like) number of other days; Allah desires ease for you, and He does not desire for you difficulty, and (He desires) that you should complete the number and that you should exalt the greatness of Allah for His having guided you and that you may give thanks.

002.187 : It is made lawful to you to go into your wives on the night of the fast; they are an apparel for you and you are an apparel for them; Allah knew that you acted unfaithfully to yourselves, so He has turned to you (mercifully) and removed from you (this burden); so now be in contact with them and seek what Allah has ordained for you, and eat and drink until the whiteness of the day becomes distinct from the blackness of the night at dawn, then complete the fast till night, and have not contact with them while you keep to the mosques; these are the limits of Allah, so do not go near them. Thus does Allah make clear His communications for men that they may guard (against evil).

Surah-33:  Al-Ahzab -verse 35

033.035: : Surely the men who submit and the women who submit, and the believing men and the believing women, and the obeying men and the obeying women, and the truthful men and the truthful women, and the patient men and the patient women and the humble men and the humble women, and the almsgiving men and the almsgiving women, and the fasting men and the fasting women, and the men who guard their private parts and the women who guard, and the men who remember Allah much and the women who remember-- Allah has prepared for them forgiveness and a mighty reward

Surah-44: Al-Dukhaan- verses 3 to 6

044.003 : Surely We revealed it on a blessed night surely We are ever warning--

044.004 : Therein every wise affair is made distinct,

044.005 : A command from Us; surely We are the senders (of messengers),

044.006 : A mercy from your Lord, surely He is the Hearing, the Knowing

Surah-49 : Al-Hujraat- verse 13

049.013 : O you men! surely We have created you of a male and a female, and made you tribes and families that you may know each other; surely the most honorable of you with Allah is the one among you most careful (of his duty); surely Allah is Knowing, Aware.

Surah-97: Al-Qadir- verses 1 to 5  

097.001: Surely We revealed it on the grand night.

097.002: And what will make you comprehend what the grand night

097.003: The grand night is better than a thousand months.

097.004: The angels and Gibreel descend in it by the permission of their Lord for every affair,

097.005: Peace! it is till the break of the morning.

well those are the Quran verses often Islamic intellectual take them as word of allah/god  and erudite as they have great knowledge in them. On top of that these Islamic  intellectuals, Islamic rulers and Islamic mullahs  make rules around those verses often to make people's lives miserable in this month..

Well let me read those verses again carefully to write something on what they say? why they were allegedly revealed?   when,  where and how??

Reply #4 - July 05, 2015, 01:37 PM

So what do we read in those verses?? and what is happening on the ground since 1400 years??  well let read and watch some stuff in Ramadan.

1). An Old man beaten to pulp for eating during Ramadan in Karachi Pakistan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agkg5yVngVU

2). ISIS hangs 2 boys for eating in Ramadan:

3). Pakistan: Christian nurses poisoned to punish drinking tea during Muslims Ramadan

4). 480 sentenced to lashing in Iran city for eating during Ramadan

That is one side of the story and other side you have  news like

Bacon scattered at NY Ramadan celebration probed as hate crime

well such news were far more common 10 years back.. but now thanks to Phone Cameras and internet ., Scoundrels think 10 times before doing such stupid things.. and that goes to so-called Islamic governments also ..

But do those Quran verses in the above post  really say/prescribe all those stupid rules??

Reply #5 - July 05, 2015, 06:45 PM

002.183: O you who believe! fasting is prescribed for you, as it was prescribed for those before you, so that you may guard (against evil).

002.184: For a certain number of days; but whoever among you is sick or on a journey, then (he shall fast) a (like) number of other days; and those who are not able to do it may effect a redemption by feeding a poor man; so whoever does good spontaneously it is better for him; and that you fast is better for you if you know.

002.185: The month of Ramazan is that in which the Quran was revealed, a guidance to men and clear proofs of the guidance and the distinction; therefore whoever of you is present in the month, he shall fast therein, and whoever is sick or upon a journey, then (he shall fast) a (like) number of other days; Allah desires ease for you, and He does not desire for you difficulty, and (He desires) that you should complete the number and that you should exalt the greatness of Allah for His having guided you and that you may give thanks.

So reading those three verses tells me NOTHING ABOUT RAMADAN RITUALS that millions of people follow., Well let me go to some horse mouth to learn about rituals..

1). 10 Things I Wish Everyone Knew About Ramadan Is Ramadan more than just a month of depriving yourself of food and drink? by Marwa Abdelghani

2). Ramadan Do's and Don't's: What's in, What's Not

3). Things to do in Ramadan  By: Dr. Aslam Abdullah

4). Things To Do During The Holy Month Of Ramadan - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland]

16 things you can do on the Night of Power in Ramadan by Abdul Malik Mujahid

well also let watch some tubes

BANGLA WAZ ABOUT JIHAD AND RAMADAN
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA2ekCIoyw0

Ramadan and Jihad - Abu Usamah At-Thahabi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEy8dkjc0d0

All about Jihad and Holy War in Islam by Dr. Tariq Ramadan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaX-vh-_hFM

Free Ramadan Dawah Pack An Invitation to Paradise IERA ORG UK
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueSKTxkSoLg

and Off course we can go on singing songs..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDmUnPdFZGE

Reply #6 - July 06, 2015, 01:18 PM

So we read Surah-2:  Al-Baqara, - verses 183, 184, 185  which many Islamic intellectuals write as if they are rules and regulations of Ramadan

Now let us read verse-187.. it says
    002.187 : It is made lawful to you to go into your wives on the night of the fast; they are an apparel for you and you are an apparel for them; Allah knew that you acted unfaithfully to yourselves, so He has turned to you (mercifully) and removed from you (this burden); so now be in contact with them and seek what Allah has ordained for you, and eat and drink until the whiteness of the day becomes distinct from the blackness of the night at dawn, then complete the fast till night, and have not contact with them while you keep to the mosques; these are the limits of Allah, so do not go near them. Thus does Allah make clear His communications for men that they may guard (against evil).

The verse says., Allah says ...... god says.........It is made lawful to you to go into your wives on the night of the fast; they are an apparel for you and you are an apparel for them...

that is one rule in that verse., there are more.,     They are the words of allah.. ..god..  THE GOD..  ....the rules from him...... rules from heee god.,..NOT SHE GOD., ......  rules for when and where  to have sex with women in Ramadan....  Go in  to your wives.,.,  now  I wonder about right hand posses.

Allah/god that is controlling everything  and anything at all times in this universe with millions of galaxies and billion and billions of planets is actually looking in to the bedrooms  and noting who is having sex when & where and who is not having sex according to THAT RULE..  

Oh well  That is allha job.,  that is not my job.. let me watch these tubes and travel through universe.,..   at least in mind..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hscvqDuHMlY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IVqMXPFYwI

if you want see the universe in bit more detail watch the longer version here

Reply #7 - July 14, 2015, 12:59 PM

Hmm this is fun to read  Ramazan in the Arctic — how do you break a fast at sundown if the sun doesn’t set?

In the Canadian city of Iqaluit, labourers are working long hours to finish the region’s first mosque before winter.  And they’re doing so without eating or drinking anything, even water, for almost 22 hours each day.

.............. Summertime means longer days without food for Muslims across the northern hemisphere. But it is particularly challenging for the thousands who live near the Arctic Circle, where the sun barely sets.......

...........In Iqaluit, one of Canada’s northernmost cities, dusk begins around 11:00pm. By about 2:00am, the sun is up again.............

......In St Petersburg, daylight lasts at least 21 hours......

....... In Stockholm, the sun sets at 1am and rises just 2 1/2 hours later. The land of the midnight sun does not offer much time for repast.......

How Muslims living in nearly 24 hours of daylight should observe Ramazan is a fairly new question for the faith’s leaders, says Shankar Nair, a religious studies professor at the University of Virginia. Until the 20th century, the number of Muslims living in northern climes was quite small. But generous immigration and refugee policies have drawn followers of Islam to Canada and Northern Europe. About 600,000 Muslims live in the Nordic countries. Canada’s Muslim population numbers around one million

Scholars from Egypt, Saudi Arabia and other centres of Islamic learning have issued contradictory fatwas on how Ramazan should be celebrated in near-constant sunlight. Muslims in these communities choose which to follow.

well there is more at that link .  

Scholars ? what scholars??   Stupid fucking SAND LAND Mullahs with big beards trying to control Islam and Islamic prayers in the region  close to  north pole  and   you are saying Islamic  scholars? you are calling them Scholars??     they are fucking Apes of Islam.  DO THESE IDIOTS NOT READ QURAN??  let me paste some statements from Quran..

O you who believe! fasting is prescribed for you,  as it was prescribed for those before you , so that you may guard  

For a certain number of days; but whoever among you is sick or on a journey, then   a  number of other days; and those who are not able to do it may effect a redemption by feeding a poor man; so whoever does good spontaneously it is better for him; and that you fast is better for you if you know

Can you IDIOTS....  sham...  ape....  Islamic preacher read those above statements of  Quran  and make a proper sense of them??  

Can you fools  understand those words and and preach innocent folks who are attending your mosques in decent manner instead of making  stupid rules and  enforcing  them on public??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee--KkyR7CU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC9zdI61ve0

Reply #8 - July 19, 2015, 09:32 AM

So I  casually   read   some silly stuff from http://muslimmatters.org/   or from this guy

along with listening some music.  So our Ustadh Yahya Ibrahim writes an article on  mental-illness-and-ramadan  at muslimmatters.org let me share a bit of that here ..

“Yahya, I can see the angels.”

Hearing that, on the fifth night of Taraweeh, by a prominent member of my community, was astonishing.
    The brother was a gentle soul, always helpful, studious and had taught himself to read with Tajweed and always volunteered around the masjid. He had a wife and a couple of beautiful children, whom he loved and adored. His voice, however, that night, was a bit louder, laughter more intense and moments of quietude unsettling. By the tenth night, the brother was no longer attending the Tarweeh. It then dawned on me that something preventable, not spiritually supernatural, had occurred.

Although mental health care has improved significantly over the last decades, many Muslims still choose not to seek treatment or quit prematurely. Stigma is perhaps the most significant cause of this. Simply, a person is made to feel that they are disqualified from full social acceptance.

Public stigma, in particular within ones' community, is the prejudice and discrimination that blocks individuals' access to spiritual fulfillment, avenues to employment, enriching educational opportunities, health care, and secure housing. Public stigma occurs when members of the public endorse stereotypes about mental illness and act on the basis of these stereotypes.
    Anas ibn Malik narrates that: A woman, who had a defect in her brain, said: Allah's Messenger ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him), I want to talk to you. He ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) said: Mother of so and so, choose on which side of the road you would like to stand and talk, so that I may fulfill your need. He stood with her on the sidewalk until she spoke to her heart's content. Muslim 1081

To me, one of the greatest injustice is that a person living with manageable mental illness begins to have a self-induced stigma. Self-stigma occurs when individuals belonging to a stigmatized group internalize public prejudice and direct it toward themselves. Suffering in silence, many of those needing our support, isolate themselves and find little to no help from the broader community. This self-stigma occurs when they think that everyone around them knows of their condition and will not treat them, as “normal” people should.

The Challenge of Ramadan

With the arrival of Ramadan a sharp increase of public cases of imbalance within our community begin to emerge, whereby, previously manageable psychiatric symptoms become exacerbation.

During Ramadan, even persons without mental disorders have reported irritability, decreased sleep, difficulty concentrating, and anxiety.[1] In patients with bipolar disorder, one study described a high rate (45%) of breakthrough manic or depressive episodes during Ramadan, despite stable lithium levels.[2] Fasting-related changes in circadian rhythms and insomnia are thought to contribute to psychiatric symptom exacerbation.

For many, Ramadan poses the challenge of the inability to take medications during the day, dehydration and other somatic changes that necessitate dosing modification changes. Doctors must be consulted and informed of the commencement date of Ramadan and they are best placed in deciding whether one is capable of the fast or not. This is particularly important in localities where the fast will exceed twelve hours.

Making a unilateral decision to fast, without doctor approval is irresponsible and religiously unacceptable. Medicine and healing are Islamic functions. There is no shame or sin in not fasting due to medical prohibition. Allah, the Al-Mighty, Knows His creation best and it is He who said:

“Ramadan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (Between right and wrong). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that month should spend it in fasting, but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (Should be made up) by days later. Allah intends every facility for you; He does not want to put to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perchance ye shall be grateful.” Al-Baqarah 2:185

Commentators explain that Allah simply refers to illness in its broadest sense. It

Many Ahadith (traditions of Prophet Muhammad ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him)) encourage the Muslims to seek medical treatment and as a prevention of ailment.

Abu Hurayrah narrates that the Prophet ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) said:

“There is no disease that Allah has created, except that He also has created its remedy.”

Bukhari 7.582

Usamah ibn Shuraik narrated:

“… 'O Allah's Messenger! Should we seek medical treatment for our illnesses?' He replied: 'Yes, you should seek medical treatment, because Allah, the Exalted, has let no disease exist without providing for its cure, except for one ailment, namely, old age.'” Tirmidhi, Accepted

In fact, taking proper care of one's health is considered by the Prophet Muhammad ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) to be the right of the body. Bukhari as-Sawm 55, an-Nikah 89, Muslim as-siyyam 183, 193, Nisai

The Prophet not only instructed sick people to take medicine, but he himself invited expert physicians for this purpose, as imam As-Suyuti and Ibnul Qayyim both relay in their, Medicine of the Prophet.

Should I fast Ramadan, or Not?

Illness, of course, is a relative term. In the Shari'ah there are two scenarios:............  

well whatever ...... So what all I learn from that Ustadh Yahya Ibrahim is that there is potential chance of increasing in number of cases of mental illnesses during Ramadan festival.  well that is a logical conclusion ...  But I also says any one who believes  these statements such as
    Anas ibn Malik narrates that: A woman, who had a defect in her brain, said: Allah's Messenger ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him), I want to talk to you. He ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) said: Mother of so and so, choose on which side of the road you would like to stand and talk, so that I may fulfill your need. He stood with her on the sidewalk until she spoke to her heart's content. Muslim 1081

“Ramadan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (Between right and wrong). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that month should spend it in fasting, but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (Should be made up) by days later. Allah intends every facility for you; He does not want to put to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perchance ye shall be grateful.” Al-Baqarah 2:185

as word of allah/god  DO SUFFER FROM SOME SORT OF MENTAL ILLNESS

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »