Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hola

(Read 2409 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hola
     OP - June 26, 2015, 03:18 AM

yo

i'm 21, i'm a proper Geordie from Newcastle and i'm currently at uni.  cool2

i've been an ex-muslim since the age of 13. I learned the quran and was practically teaching it by the time i was 13 yrs old.  bunny

You know those "born again" christians that have "visions" of jesus christ and then they turn super religious? that happened to me when i was praying in a mosque, everyone went into sujood, i stayed standing up and then suddenly realised everything was bullshit.

My family don't know, but they would definitely disown me and probably beat me up. which is sad because i kind of love/hate them.

I'm going to move to London for my third year, hopefully find some work and then cutoff my family. Its going to be the loneliest and hardest part of my life, i'll be skint and working at a deadbeat job, but i've had some really dark times and i've always made it out stronger so i should be fine.

Growing up most of my friends were Asian, but uni and college changed that, although i do have a problem with making and keeping friends, i tend to cut people off every year and i never keep in touch.
    I think its because since an early age i had always known that i couldn't stay with my family, i needed to stop relying on them.  whistling2

Afro Afro

"those who will, and then those who actually will"
  • Hola
     Reply #1 - June 26, 2015, 03:51 AM

Welcome to the forum lolzorlord, have a rabbit!  bunny

You seem like a rather tough cookie my friend. I'm sure you'll do fine! While you're here feel free to join in on the conversations and discussions and have fun!  Afro

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Hola
     Reply #2 - June 26, 2015, 04:10 AM

Hey, sorry to hear about your tough situation. Keep us updated.

Welcome to the forum!
  • Hola
     Reply #3 - June 26, 2015, 05:32 AM

i'm a proper Geordie from Newcastle

I know. You own one shirt, and save it for weddings and funerals.

• Hola
     Reply #4 - June 26, 2015, 06:09 AM

I know. You own one shirt, and save it for weddings and funerals.

(Clicky for piccy!)

I don't own a single piece of football kit!
    i've worked with cisse papisse and shearer, thats the most footballish thing i've done 

"those who will, and then those who actually will"
  • Hola
     Reply #5 - June 30, 2015, 06:21 AM

Welcome. parrot For those outside of the UK, the geordie race is the result of the English and the Scottish breeding together.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Hola
     Reply #6 - June 30, 2015, 01:37 PM

I support the Toon too.

In London there's hundreds of exmuslims and other nonbelievers so you'll have the chance to make many friends.  Smiley
  • Hola
     Reply #7 - June 30, 2015, 02:02 PM

parrot

http://www.artfund.org/what-to-see/exhibitions/2014/08/23/grayson-perry-the-vanity-of-small-differences-exhibition

The artist's inspiration for the series was Hogarth's A Rake's Progress, the tale of a young man who squanders his inherited fortune and dies in a madhouse. The six tapestries chart the 'class journey' made by young Tim Rakewell and include many of the characters, incidents and objects Grayson Perry encountered on journeys through Sunderland, Tunbridge Wells and The Cotswolds for the television series 'All in the Best Possible Taste with Grayson Perry'.

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
  • Hola
     Reply #8 - June 30, 2015, 07:46 PM

Welcome Geordie  parrot

I hope you'll find a lot of new friends at the uni.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »