Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: What do you live for?

(Read 27581 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • What do you live for?
     Reply #60 - June 17, 2016, 04:15 PM

I'm sorry to hear of her suffering SCM, and glad that she is recovering.  far away hug

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • What do you live for?
     Reply #61 - June 17, 2016, 05:32 PM

Oh bugger!

All the best wishes from here.

I have tried something similar. You don't know what "fear" means before you've had a child in hospital on life support.
  • What do you live for?
     Reply #62 - June 21, 2016, 11:23 AM

My family are my main focus at the moment.

I'm sitting the the waiting room while my 16 yr old daughter has her second MRI scan - she has suspected MS resulting in lesions on her brain that caused her to lose part of her vision for 4 weeks (it is starting to come back now thankfully). We also had another family health scare not long before. This has made me painfully aware of how precious life is as you never know what is around the corner, so make the most of what time you have with your loved ones while you can.

That's tough. Sorry to hear that.

"Work without hope draws nectar in a sieve, and hope without an object cannot live." -Coleridge

http://sinofgreed.wordpress.com/
  • What do you live for?
     Reply #63 - June 22, 2016, 05:57 AM

Allah.

Ahl as-sunnah wal-jamāʻah and following the way of the Salaf. - nope, not anymore.
  • What do you live for?
     Reply #64 - June 22, 2016, 10:39 AM

What does Allah live for?
  • What do you live for?
     Reply #65 - June 22, 2016, 11:19 AM

He doesn't live, he doesn't die. He is an eternal contradiction I'm sure he/she is eternally mindfucked.
  • What do you live for?
     Reply #66 - July 24, 2016, 02:37 PM

Allah took the last train for the coast..........the day the music died

• What do you live for?
     Reply #67 - July 24, 2016, 03:25 PM

Allah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8daBCCv-tFU

well when lion gets horny.,it also says allah ., see what it is doing before growling  .,well let me watch this lyre bird
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjE0Kdfos4Y

Nature at its best..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• What do you live for?
     Reply #68 - July 24, 2016, 10:42 PM

That lyre bird is impressive. Love the camera sounds! This chappie is pretty good, too
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o42C6ajjqWg
    Nature is truly amazing
  • What do you live for?
     Reply #69 - December 31, 2016, 02:53 AM

I think this question is too open ended. I live because I am not dead. If I was dead, I could not answer. I am alive because I am, I do not really have a particular reason for it. If you mean "what is keeping you from committing suicide?" by asking this, then the answer is simple. I don't want to force death by my own hand. You may as why to this too. And then I'll answer I do not wish to die, to which you can ask why...

Why is a question which can be asked ad infinitum. To answer would presuppose the amount of knowledge you have in the first place.

P.S. I am just being a nuisance. I know you said what and not why.
  • What do you live for?
     Reply #70 - January 01, 2017, 04:23 PM

Hmm yes, I suppose that in asking this question I was looking for a positive reason that a person might have for living. It is of course plausible that such an approach is wrong-minded for many people, and that what is sufficient for living is simply lack of a positive reason for wanting to kill oneself.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • What do you live for?
     Reply #71 - January 01, 2017, 04:34 PM

Hmm yes, I suppose that in asking this question I was looking for a positive reason that a person might have for living. It is of course plausible that such an approach is wrong-minded for many people, and that what is sufficient for living is simply lack of a positive reason for wanting to kill oneself.

what kind of reasons would  you consider it as positive reason for  living life dear asbie?

and this life could be for highly intelligent    evolved species like human beings  or it could be a branch of this tree

• What do you live for?
     Reply #72 - January 01, 2017, 07:14 PM

Most of those animals are assholes anyway. Not that they necessarily have assholes... anyway, you get my point I think.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • What do you live for?
     Reply #73 - January 01, 2017, 07:18 PM

yes I do get your point asbie
    "Most of those animals are assholes anyway."

Cheesy Cheesy

"Most of those animals are assholes anyway."  ....asbie

and Most of the assholes are indeed animals ..... yeezevee

well  I call them  "unevolved species"

• What do you live for?
     Reply #74 - January 01, 2017, 11:11 PM

There can be some advance mechanism to expel waste out of body.
    Then there would be no need for asshole.
    God bless asshole.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
  • What do you live for?
     Reply #75 - January 02, 2017, 06:40 PM

That's a good question, what I live for?
    Well, honestly right now I don't know.
    I will think on this matter.
    What I live for Huh?

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
  • What do you live for?
     Reply #76 - January 02, 2017, 06:55 PM

Allah.

If you live for Allah.
    Then go to Iraq & Syria and join ISIS.
    Because ISIS are real muslims.
    ISIS are following quran & haidths literally and fully.
    Chopping people heads as instructed by your prophet.
    Blowing the shit in markets and public places.
    Implementing Allah's caliphate.

There can be no moderate muslims.

Either you are muslim, or either you are nonpracticing apostate.
    Fucking murtad.

• What do you live for?
     Reply #77 - January 02, 2017, 07:04 PM

If you live for Allah.
    Then go to Iraq & Syria and join ISIS.
    Because ISIS are real muslims.
    ISIS are following quran & haidths literally and fully.
    Chopping people heads as instructed by your prophet.
    Blowing the shit in markets and public places.
    Implementing Allah's caliphate.

There can be no moderate muslims.

Either you are muslim, or either you are nonpracticing apostate.
    Fucking murtad. ]

To say those words  "YOU MUST DEFINE MUSLIM  & YOU MUST DEFINE MODERATE  MUSLIM" ..otherwise your angry ranting has no value... abidali

• What do you live for?
     Reply #78 - January 02, 2017, 11:04 PM

Muslim:
    One who submits himself to Allah.
    Complete submission and slavery.

Moderate Muslim:
    Some one who accepts partial slavery to Allah.
    These are peaceful ones, but according to Islamic theology they are murtads, because they aren't following the real islam.

Real islam is all about war & jihad. Real islam is political ideology.
    So the people who are following real islam for example ISIS, al queda, taliban, for them moderate muslims are murtads and according to Islamic theology also they are murtads.

Either you can be a good muslim or you can't be a muslim.

To be a good muslim, you will have to follow Pedophile muhammad and follow his footsteps.
    Kill people, lie, have sex with kids, wage war, live a life of bandit,attack corridors & loot.
    Either engage fully in death cult or leave shit.

• What do you live for?
     Reply #79 - January 02, 2017, 11:59 PM

have you ever thought of joining a pottery class?
  • What do you live for?
     Reply #80 - January 03, 2017, 12:40 AM

In Islamic literature, apostasy is called irtidād or ridda; an apostate is called murtadd, which literally means 'one who turns back' from Islam.[56] Someone born to a Muslim parent, or who has previously converted to Islam, becomes a murtadd if he or she verbally denies any principle of belief proscribed by Qur'an or a Hadith, deviates from approved Islamic belief (ilhad), or if he or she commits an action such as treating a copy of the Qurʾan with disrespect.[57][58][59] A person born to a Muslim parent who later rejects Islam is called a murtad fitri, and a person who converted to Islam and later rejects the religion is called a murtad milli.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy

• What do you live for?
     Reply #81 - January 03, 2017, 12:45 AM

have you ever thought of joining a pottery class?

Dear babooshka what do you mean by that ?
    You want me to use my sexual energy into positive stuff instead of wanking ?

• What do you live for?
     Reply #82 - January 03, 2017, 12:53 AM

it was nothing sexual
  • What do you live for?
     Reply #83 - January 03, 2017, 01:10 AM

I think you tend to see things in black and white. there are shades of grey in life.

majority of muslims are good muslism and they are real muslims. they have reformed their faith. be it through ignorance of the origins of their religion or otherwise. to say they are not muslims is just wrong.

the reason I said you need to join pottery class is that I think you're letting yourself get wound up by the news too much. you do need an outlet other than hating islam. it'll consume you.

it doesn't have to be pottery. it could be any kind of hobby.
  • What do you live for?
     Reply #84 - January 03, 2017, 01:43 AM

I am in war with islam & other stupid faiths.
    You didn't got my point babooshka.
    Moderate muslims can't be muslims according to Islamic theology because they deny lots of things in quran and haidths.
    Thanks for advise though. But I am okay.
    Enjoying life.

• What do you live for?
     Reply #85 - January 03, 2017, 01:59 AM

i'm not sure if it was you that was calling for a reformation in islam or someone else a few days ago. (can't be bothered to find the thread). The thing is people who don't follow islam to the letter are the ones reforming it. it is evolving. it is changing.

Anyway so I take it that it wasn't you calling for a reformation?

I honestly feel sorry for muslims. damned if they do and damned if they don't.

• What do you live for?
     Reply #86 - January 03, 2017, 02:50 AM

I was responding to the other guy who was saying that he lives for Allah, Allah has no peace plans.
    And see my point again, I am writing in reference to pure Islamic theology & radical groups who are stick with theology.

Yes I was calling for reformation.
    There should be no death punishment for apostasy.
    Women should be given equal rights.
    Sex should be accepted as norm.
    Jihad doctrine should be abolished.
    Violent verses should be removed from quran.
    No more child marriages.
    Interest should be allowed.
    There should be no fears of hell & false hopes for heaven in quran.

• What do you live for?
     Reply #87 - January 03, 2017, 02:59 AM

And you are right islam is changing and evolving.
    This is true.
    Islamic culture and customs are evolving and changing.

But at the same time, Islam is not changing and evovling at its roots.
    No reformations in quran & haidths.
    No reformations in old theology.

Long way to go my friend.

I am not sure if bible had evolved or changed.
    Bible also need serious reformation.
    Very depressing new testament and crazy yahweh in old testament.

• What do you live for?
     Reply #88 - January 03, 2017, 03:09 AM

Many people don’t realize that over the past 2,000 years, this sacred text has changed a great deal. No "first edition" exists.  What we have are copies, the first of which were made hundreds of years after the events supposedly took place.

For the first 100 to 200 years, copies of the Bible were made by hand … and not by professionals. This led to many errors, omissions, and — most importantly — changes.

http://www.businessinsider.com/bible-changes-altered-jesus-testament-dead-sea-scrolls-gospel-2016-12

• What do you live for?
     Reply #89 - January 03, 2017, 10:28 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il-Joaulnlc

http://www.businessinsider.com/bible-changes-altered-jesus-testament-dead-sea-scrolls-gospel-2016-12

Many people don’t realize that over the past 2,000 years, this sacred text has changed a great deal. No "first edition" exists.  What we have are copies, the first of which were made hundreds of years after the ALLEGED  events supposedly took place.

For the first 100 to 200 years, copies of the Bible were made by hand … and not by professionals. This led to many errors, omissions, and — most importantly — changes.

Although  what  that fellow Joe Avella said is ok but  we can make it better   by getting rid  of that single word  and adding another word in that text  dear abidali.

• Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »