Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Haramadan Guide 2k15

(Read 13328 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Haramadan Guide 2k15
     Reply #90 - June 26, 2015, 10:32 AM

or you can do this....

Fasting person to a non fasting female who is eating

- Why are you eating during Ramadan?

To which the female non fasting person answers

- Its impolite to ask such questions of a lady during Ramadan. Shame on you!

I was in my local takeaway the other night and a couple of teenage girls came in. One of them asked the guy behind the counter if he'd broken his fast yet , he looked uncomfortable and said he hadn't fasted and they just gave him this really disdainful look. To me , that's just really impertinent , I felt like slapping her
  • Haramadan Guide 2k15
     Reply #91 - June 26, 2015, 10:49 AM

At least 780 people have died in Karachi during a heatwave.
    But Allah the merciful doesn't want them to have a glass of water ....
  • Haramadan Guide 2k15
     Reply #92 - June 26, 2015, 11:00 AM

At least 780 people have died in Karachi during a heatwave.
    But Allah the merciful doesn't want them to have a glass of water ....

That number now is way high  aife .,   death toll now is more than 1000 due to that heat stroke aife..

Death toll from killer Karachi heatwave surpasses 1,000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjKTLIk3fso

KARACHI: The death toll from the worst heat wave to hit Karachi for nearly 35 years surpassed 1,000 people, as experts warned of another similar heatwave in the metropolis in the coming week.

The heat wave in the city of 20 million people coincided with severe electricity cuts, leaving many without fans, water or light, and the beginning of the holy month of Ramazan, when many Muslims do not eat or drink during daylight hours.

Sure  holy month of Ramazan also helped to increase the number of deaths as people don't drink water and some  spit all the time ..

Well Faith and foolishness makes the people's life miserable ..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Haramadan Guide 2k15
     Reply #93 - June 26, 2015, 11:14 AM

Tragic , and so unnecessary.
     Ramadan could almost be a Mossad plot
  • Haramadan Guide 2k15
     Reply #94 - June 26, 2015, 11:18 AM

Tragic , and so unnecessary.
     Ramadan could almost be a Mossad plot

well if not Mossad.,   Mossad forefathers are responsible for that.,  they started way back with a plot and and actors named as "Muhammad ..Jesus .. Moses" that is derived from a Book called Quran

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Haramadan Guide 2k15
     Reply #95 - June 26, 2015, 11:22 AM

Darwin Award! Surely heat-waves count as a medical reason not to fast, or at lest to drink?
  • Haramadan Guide 2k15
     Reply #96 - June 26, 2015, 02:20 PM

I have no doubt there are people still fasting from that same city...

Just like Johnny Flynn said, the breath I've taken and the one I must to go on.
  • Haramadan Guide 2k15
     Reply #97 - June 29, 2015, 01:45 AM

1/3 of Ramadan done whoop whoop

Just like Johnny Flynn said, the breath I've taken and the one I must to go on.
  • Haramadan Guide 2k15
     Reply #98 - June 29, 2015, 05:16 AM

Darwin Award! Surely heat-waves count as a medical reason not to fast, or at lest to drink?

Heat stroke should be. However I do not expect people to consult their doctors if it is safe to fast during heat-waves.
  • Haramadan Guide 2k15
     Reply #99 - June 29, 2015, 08:05 AM

The key to surviving Ramadan is water. Water, water, water. Like, insane amounts of it. A gallon in the morning, several through out the night, and more when you break the fast. A lot of the fatigue people feel is not as much about the hunger, but the onset of dehydration. If you don't obsessively make up for the lack of water during the day, you'll suffer.

And yep, Ensure works wonders!

Drinking  too much water without  eating can be dangerous.   Sodium level in blood (salt)can go down and  make you feel even more tiered.  Check  out hyponatraemia. Some marathon  runners  even died  of water intoxication.
  • Haramadan Guide 2k15
     Reply #100 - June 29, 2015, 04:09 PM

The 2003 European heat wave killed about 70,000 primarily in France, Germany, Spain, Portugal and Italy. About 2,000 in the UK.

Drinking  too much water without  eating can be dangerous.   Sodium level in blood (salt)can go down and  make you feel even more tiered.  Check  out hyponatraemia. Some marathon  runners  even died  of water intoxication.

Jup. A young woman died a few years ago when she participated in a competition about drinking the most water. Osmosis made her brain swell up and she died.

You are new here, moe78 Smiley Why don't you head over to the Introductions board and write an introduction of yourself? grin12

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
  • Haramadan Guide 2k15
     Reply #101 - June 29, 2015, 05:29 PM

I ll do soon Smiley
  • Haramadan Guide 2k15
     Reply #102 - June 29, 2015, 05:30 PM

The 2003 European heat wave killed about 70,000 primarily in France, Germany, Spain, Portugal and Italy. About 2,000 in the UK.

Jup. A young woman died a few years ago when she participated in a competition about drinking the most water. Osmosis made her brain swell up and she died.

You are new here, moe78 Smiley Why don't you head over to the Introductions board and write an introduction of yourself? grin12

i will do soon  grin12
  • Haramadan Guide 2k15
     Reply #103 - June 29, 2015, 05:37 PM

Inshallah grin12

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
  • Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »