Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 11, 2024, 06:33 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
May 10, 2024, 12:51 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 10, 2024, 09:41 AM

New Britain
May 08, 2024, 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
May 08, 2024, 07:16 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Greek island refugee crisis

(Read 110841 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 8 9 1011 12 ... 33 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Greek island refugee crisis
     Reply #270 - August 03, 2015, 08:04 PM

Ah I see. I'll read this thread properly.

For now, my thoughts on the two subjects:

I should have more guilt and empathy for the migrants, wherever they may be, and wherever they want or need to be heading. I should, but unfortunately, I don't. As Dinosaur Junior once sang: I feel the pain of everyone, and then I feel nothing. I am mostly close to the 'feel nothing' stage now, and that is so bad of me. I hope my humanity returns.

Syriza: although their hearts, and possibly even their economics, have been in the right place, they have acted like amateur and completely incompetent politicians, that have made things much worse. That is a remarkable achievement, since it seemed to me that things really couldn't get much worse for Greece. Varoufakis strikes me as the epitome of this political incompetence, and if I were Greek, I'd want to kill him right now... These idiots have collectively fucked up the reputation of the left, way beyond the Greek borders, and for a time period that will go way beyond the length that they will remain in power. All of that is a real shame.

Hi
     Reply #271 - August 03, 2015, 08:23 PM

^My own view is that the responsibility for the disaster lies more with the political dynamics of Syriza than with Varoufakis personally. I'd be interested in your thoughts on this if you read through the thread though. As for the mood in Greece I suspect this article on the Keep Talking Greece blog captures it quite well:

http://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/2015/08/03/my-big-fat-greek-funeral-syriza-3-bailout-and-capital-controls/
     Reply #272 - August 04, 2015, 10:39 AM

Quote from: Teacher Dude
    20-30 coaches a day leaving Thessaloniki for Greek - FYR Macedonian border. More frequent than many city buses.

UK political caste & their pet vultures in MSM attacking attempts by 3k refugees in Calais to get to UK, more than that pass thru here daily

https://mobile.twitter.com/teacherdude/status/628523468250812416
     Reply #273 - August 04, 2015, 06:54 PM

New York Times report - Greece's other crisis: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/05/world/europe/lesbos-greece-migrant-refugee-crisis.html?smid=tw-nytimesworld&_r=0

Reply #274 - August 05, 2015, 06:05 AM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=oLflHtm1sss
     Reply #275 - August 05, 2015, 09:40 AM

http://www.watchthemed.net/reports/view/194
    Alarm Phone Press Release, 5th of August 2015

Distress at sea and endangered lives due to coastguard actions?
    Evidence shows attacks on migrant boats in the Aegean Sea where engines were removed and boats punctured by coastguards

In the past two weeks, the Alarm Phone was alerted by refugees to four different distress situations in the Aegean Sea. They had encountered masked special units of coastguards who attacked them in the middle of the sea, between Turkey and the Greek islands. Their boats had not been in distress before, they might have been able to reach a place of safety on their own! After the attacks, they were left alone on drifting and/or sinking boats for hours until the Turkish coastguard came to their rescue.

We were in direct contact with some just after they had been attacked and we witnessed how the travellers’ distress was deliberately produced by coastguards. On two of the four boats in distress there were children. Not all passengers had life vests. We witnessed in direct phone conversations how the affected boat-people started to panic as they feared to drown and lose their lives.

We are highly alarmed by these practices. After a phase of brutal push-backs, frequently practiced by special units of the Greek coastguards until January 2015, human rights violations in the Aegean Sea had markedly decreased under the new Greek government. Will we have to expect a return of violent border practices, mistreating and endangering the lives of travellers again?

Between the 26th of July and the 1st of August, the attacks took place in different locations: near the islands of Lesvos, Samos and Chios. Is this an indication of systematic deterrence measures carried out by units of the coastguard? We already brought these practices to the attention of the Greek government, which took these incidents seriously and we hope for an official investigation.

Currently, a mission of the European border agency Frontex is carried out in all the locations in which these distress cases occurred. What is the role of Frontex there and does their presence mean that they are merely watching and not intervening? There is a report by an activist network about one attack on a migrant boat close to Lesvos which seems to have occurred even with the presence of a Frontex-boat at the scene (see source 1).

A press release of the Greek coastguard came to our attention that spoke of the arrest of three young Greek men who are suspected to have carried out attacks on migrant boats near Samos Island, wearing coastguard uniforms. But this case does not explain the nearly simultaneous emergence of several testimonies of coastguard attacks in different regions (see source 2).

Every interception and blockage of boats in this borderzone that causes the distress of refugees will traumatise travellers and lead to more border deaths. It is clear that these practices will not lead to a decrease in attempted border crossings but will, rather, force people to attempt the crossing several times. We have met people in Europe who succeeded to cross the sea only after 8 attempts, in all of which they had to take their small children on these risky journeys. These people will not stop crossing, they need a safe place to arrive in.

We can only repeat: We need safe and legal ways for those travelling to Europe. We need to open ferry lines for all. Freedom of movement is the only way and this also requires the sharing of responsibility. It is a responsibility not only of the Greek society: Europe has to react and welcome its new members.

Watch the Med Alarm Phone

Four Alarm Phone cases:

26.7.2015, Chios, engine was taken away and boat was pushed back, see: http://watchthemed.net/index.php/reports/view/183

27.7.2015, Lesvos, two groups in distress in the Aegean Sea near Lesvos, rescued by Turkey, one boat punctured by Greek coastguard, see: http://watchthemed.net/index.php/reports/view/183

31.7.2015, Samos, distress after stabbing of the boat, see: http://watchthemed.net/index.php/reports/view/189

1.8.2015, Lesvos, distress after taking away the petrol, see: http://watchthemed.net/reports/view/192

Further sources:

(1) http://infomobile.w2eu.net/2015/07/27/minors-separated-from-their-family-in-moria-greek-coast-guard-punctures-refugee-boat-under-the-eyes-of-frontex/

(2) http://www.hcg.gr/node/10695   

Reply #276 - August 05, 2015, 12:16 PM

I'm sorry Zeca. There's just too much going on in this thread for me to ever realistically catch up.

I think it'd be easier if you briefly explained why you think Syriza's dynamics are mostly to blame for making things worse? Is it because you think that these dynamics restricted them from taking a more unified, coherent and consistent front against the Northern European barrage? In turn, I will defend my decision to think of Varoufakis as a tit, who is ill-suited to politics.

I think Greece has been moribund for a while. And it was destined to be royally-fucked even before the recent election. Varoufakis, and his amateur game-theory inspired stance for Syriza, have helped ensure that this fucking was done without both foreplay and lubrication... I have despaired so often over the last six or seven months at the unfolding situation. Unfortunately though, Syriza have collectively ensured that what little light lay at the end of the tunnel has gone for them for possibly half a generation now.

Hi
     Reply #277 - August 05, 2015, 01:39 PM

^Yes it's probably unrealistic to go back to the start of the thread and try to read everything I've linked to.

Briefly Varoufakis did have some kind of strategy that involved contingency plans if the Eurozone pulled the plug on the banks, including exit from the euro if there was no other alternative. It seems he was warning the party leadership from the start that this might happen. Syriza has an anti-euro left which has been marginalised in decision making. The centre and right are pro-euro and it seems were unwilling to take any risk of exit from the eurozone. Varoufakis is an academic who is closest to the centre but isn't a Syriza member himself. He was brought in as the economics expert at the request of Tsipras. Effectively Tsipras and the party leadership were adopting Varoufakis's strategy, but only in part. They were willing to be aggressive in negotiations but without being willing to seriously consider alternatives if things didn't work out. Varoufakis did in fact prepare contingency plans but there's no sign that the leadership were ever really prepared to go ahead with them. He resigned when this became clear after the referendum. I think for the leadership it was all a massive bluff and they didn't have any plan to fall back on, hence the capitulation. Other people in the party would have been quite willing to risk exit from the euro but they had no say in the decisions. I'd put the blame for all this on the leadership and on the party as a whole more than on Varoufakis.
     Reply #278 - August 05, 2015, 03:49 PM

Ah. That gives me a wider perspective that perhaps I was lacking.

They were better off not using Varoufakis at all, instead of cherry-picking parts of what he stood for. Moreover, in my opinion, he was incredibly brash, arrogant and egotistical. None of those things bode well for him, nor for Greece, and helped to alienate them entirely from any useful dialogue or progress towards an acceptable compromise.

At the end of the day, Syriza did not have a mandate for a Euro exit. With your hands tied behind your back like that, you are always going to get beaten up eventually. However the defeat was eventually so needlessly comprehensive and devastating, and it is for that reason that it would have been better for Greece if their experiment with Syriza and Varoufakis had never happened at all.

Hi
     Reply #279 - August 05, 2015, 07:31 PM

^As it turned out an acceptable compromise wasn't an option and wasn't going to be an option. The only things up for negotiation were the terms of surrender or euro exit. If Syriza had folded earlier the terms might have been slightly easier and they wouldn't have had capital controls on the banks, at least not immediately. In any case the deal still wouldn't have been sustainable. There wasn't any good solution.
     Reply #280 - August 05, 2015, 07:46 PM

I agree it wasn't an option. And they were always negotiating their surrender, as you say. But it's not just the harsher terms that Syriza have earned. The capital controls, the loss in momentum, the investor flight, and the loss in confidence, will have all had an atomic effect on the fragile economy that is already burdened with painful austerity and with the transition of turning into a German-like economy. What effect, when all the dust settles, will all of that uncertainty and drawn out negotiation and referendum and capitulation have had on the GDP for Greece? 5%? 10%? The numbers are still coming in, but if they ever had a slight chance, that chance has sailed into the Aegean now.

Hi
     Reply #281 - August 07, 2015, 04:22 PM

'Syriza MPs challenge Tsipras with anti-bailout programme' - interview with Costas Lapavitsas

http://www.tagesspiegel.de/weltspiegel/in-english/syriza-mps-challenge-tsipras-with-anti-bail-out-programme-we-want-syriza-to-return-to-its-principles/12160710.html
     Reply #282 - August 07, 2015, 05:52 PM

Schizophrenic Party, representing a schizophrenic public. You can't be anti-austerity and pro-Euro at the same time. Merkel has simply taken away any possibility of any overlap.

The debt is unsustainablet though. The question for me is, when that comes to a head, will it be Europe's problem to deal with, or Greece's alone?

Hi
     Reply #283 - August 07, 2015, 07:47 PM

BBC report on the refugee crisis: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-33818193

UNHCR report: http://www.unhcr.org/55c4d1fc2.html

Reply #284 - August 08, 2015, 06:59 PM

Statement by Tsipras on the refugee crisis: http://www.primeminister.gov.gr/english/2015/08/08/prime-minister-alexis-tsipras-statement-following-the-conclusion-of-the-government-meeting-on-the-management-of-issues-related-to-the-refugee-flows/
     Reply #285 - August 12, 2015, 06:24 AM

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/12/thousand-refugees-locked-in-stadium-overnight-kos
    Over a thousand refugees in Kos were locked overnight in a stadium, after riot police struggled to contain crowds of recent migrant arrivals who were rounded up in recent days from makeshift camps around the Greek island.

Several of the refugees, who are mostly Syrian and Afghan, fainted due to heatstroke, and one had an epileptic seizure, said the aid group MSF, which was providing medical care at the stadium. At one point the police used a sound bomb to maintain order, and the MSF team withdrew for safety reasons.

Julia Kourafa, a spokeswoman for MSF at the stadium, said: “It was becoming a bit uncontrollable, the situation, and there was a complete lack of coordination. It was just the police there, no UNHCR [the UN’s refugee agency], and no security for [our] team.”

Kourafa added: “This is the first time we’ve seen this in Greece – people locked inside a stadium and controlled by riot police. We’re talking about mothers with children and elderly people. They’ve been locked in there after many hours in the sun.”

The migrants were locked inside ostensibly to be registered. But, according to Kourafa, just three police officers were there to carry out the registration, slowing the process down, and exacerbating tensions.

http://www.msf.org/article/greece-greek-authorities’-inaction-turns-abuse-refugees-kos
    Over the course of the past two days, the police have been conducting operations to evict people from the public areas, directing them to go and stay in a gravel stadium on the edge of town, that offers no hygiene facilities, no shade and no shelter. This initiative by local authorities was conducted without any attempt to install a reception infrastructure there.

In parallel, Médécins Sans Frontières (MSF) teams have witnessed harassment of migrants and refugees in the public spaces, including private security men forbidding them from sitting on park benches in the city center. This morning around 2,000 people were at the stadium, among them many families with babies and small children, queuing under the blaring sun, in 32 degrees, waiting for an opportunity to give their name to the police in the hope of being registered. The situation quickly got out of hand, with the police unable to ensure a proper crowd management and dispersing the people by spraying them with fire extinguishers.

“MSF is very worried about how the situation is evolving in Kos.” says Brice de le Vingne, MSF Director of Operations. “What was previously a situation of state inaction is now one of state abuse, with police using increasing heavy handed force against these vulnerable people. The great majority of people arriving here are refugees fleeing war in Syria and Afghanistan. The Kos authorities have clearly stated that they have no intention of improving the situation for these people as they believe that this would constitute a ‘pull factor’. But the truth is that people fleeing war will keep on coming whether or not the authorities are trying to stop them from doing so.”

Reply #286 - August 12, 2015, 12:13 PM

From an updated version of Patrick Kingsley's Guardian article on the situation in Kos:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/12/thousand-refugees-locked-in-stadium-overnight-kos
    On Wednesday afternoon, after being locked inside for about 18 hours, the mostly Syrian and Afghan refugees were fainting at a rate of four each hour, aid workers said.

About a thousand of the refugees are trapped inside a playground within the stadium complex, with no access to water or shade. A further 1,500 are housed in a separate section of the stadium, with some protection from the sun.

Constance Theisen, a team leader for Médecins sans Frontières, which was providing medical care at the stadium, told the Guardian: “We have unconscious people coming out of the playground area, being carried by their friends and family, every 15 minutes. It is absolutely out of control. Nobody understands the sense behind it, or if there is any [sense] at all.”

One of the migrants suffered an epileptic seizure, the aid group said.

The migrants were originally locked inside on Tuesday night ostensibly to be registered. But, according to MSF, just three police officers were there to carry out the registration, slowing the process down and exacerbating tensions.

At one point the police used a sonic explosion to maintain order, and the MSF team withdrew for safety reasons. “It was becoming a bit uncontrollable, the situation, and there was a complete lack of coordination. It was just the police there, no UNHCR [the UN’s refugee agency], and no security for [our] team,” said Julia Kourafa, a spokeswoman for MSF at the stadium.

MSF returned early the next morning to provide medical assistance, but the refugees remained locked inside. Little, if any, food or water had been supplied by the Greek authorities and refugees continued to faint.

Reply #287 - August 12, 2015, 11:52 PM

Jesus Christ. mysmilie_977

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #288 - August 13, 2015, 06:14 AM

And it appears that Hungary is indeed constructing a wall at the Serbian border. I thought Mr Orban was not serious. It will be way harder to reach Northern Europe.                               
     Reply #289 - August 13, 2015, 06:38 AM

I'm wondering whether the influx will die down after the summer. Travelling north will get much harder as the weather gets colder. Around 50,000 refugees arrived in July and if these kinds of numbers continue I can see real disasters ahead. If the crisis in Turkey escalates and Syrians there start feeling unsafe then the numbers may just carry on increasing.
     Reply #290 - August 13, 2015, 07:02 AM

I don't think it needs a crisis in Turkey to make people fleeing. It appears that many of them have already made up their minds that Europe is heaven and they are blindly crossing to Greece. Which is stupid if you don't have a plan, the funds and a way to reach Northern Europe. To be stacked up in Greece right now is even worse than staying in Turkey and as you can say a real disaster is ahead.

I don't think that weather are going to stop them. But politics could. If more people will be stacked up on the Greeks cities, I can see how Greeks will turn from far left to far right and then?
     Reply #291 - August 13, 2015, 07:24 AM

I can see various reasons why support for Golden Dawn may rise, not just because of the refugees. I think there's a limit to the level of support they can reach though. There will probably be elections later in the year which I'd expect Syriza to win unless there's an outright split in the party. If they didn't win then a new government might try and make it harder for refugees to get across, but I don't think this would have much effect on the numbers trying.
     Reply #292 - August 13, 2015, 09:14 AM

@Zeca, why do you think it will be elections later in the year if Syriza stays united? We just had elections...

Also don't you think that after the big failure in the negotiations with the UE and the new reforms starting to have effect in 2-3 months, Syriza support will going to fall and falling fast? I mean they have failed miserable on what they have promised.... 

Reply #293 - August 13, 2015, 04:19 PM

Various people in Syriza have been talking about elections in the Autumn. I'm not sure of the logic of this but maybe they're looking for some kind of retrospective mandate for their actions. It sounds counter-intuitive but I think new elections would give them an absolute majority (taking into account the fifty seat bonus for the party with the highest vote). A lot of people, often former Pasok supporters, were put off voting for them before by scare campaigns. I think for now this demographic will outweigh the loss of support over the failure of negotiations. I'd expect support to fall away in the longer term as the new measures start to take effect and the economy continues its downwards slide.
     Reply #294 - August 14, 2015, 03:46 AM

https://www.hrw.org/news/2015/07/11/greece-humanitarian-crisis-islands

http://dissidentvoice.org/2015/08/kos-bodrum-desperate-refugees-and-a-dying-child/

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/aug/12/seumas

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #295 - August 14, 2015, 04:29 PM

Spiegel report from Kos: http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/kos-refugees-receive-little-help-and-no-shelter-a-1048190.html
     Reply #296 - August 14, 2015, 05:48 PM

Patrick Kingsley's report from Kos: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/14/kos-migrants-stadium-like-a-prison-greek-island-refugees-immigration

This is a better report than most and explains more about the background. Some of the reporting from Kos has been very poor, notably from the BBC.
     Reply #297 - August 15, 2015, 05:51 AM

Conditions for Syrian refugees in Lebanon: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/13/food-aid-cuts-making-refugees-targets-for-isis-recruitment

Zeynep Tufekci on the refugee crisis: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/14/opinion/zeynep-tufekci-the-plight-of-child-refugees.html
    The world is facing the biggest refugee crisis since World War II, a staggering 60 million people displaced from their homes, four million from Syria alone. World leaders have abdicated their responsibility for this unlucky population, around half of whom are children.

The situation is sadly reminiscent of that of refugees fleeing the destruction of World War II and the Nazi onslaught. Then, too, most governments turned their backs, and millions who were trapped perished.

We are mired in a set of myopic, stingy and cruel policies. The few global institutions dedicated to supporting this population are starved of resources as governments either haven’t funded them or have reneged on their pledges of funds. Wealthy and powerful nations aren’t doing their part; the United States, for example, has taken fewer than 1,000 refugees from Syria.

The World Food Program was recently forced to cut its monthly food allocation to refugee families in Lebanon to $13.50 per month, down from $27 in January.

In Iraq, the United Nations announced that a “paralyzing” funding shortfall was causing it to shutter health care services, directly affecting a million people. That means that hundreds of thousands of children will not be vaccinated against polio and measles — a terrifying development risking the resurgence of these diseases in the already devastated region. The United Nations High Commission for Refugees calculates that 750,000 Syrian children in neighboring countries are out of school simply for lack of money. One result has been a huge rise in child labor, with girls in their early teens (or even younger) being married off.

Last year, I visited a volunteer-run school for refugees in Reyhanli, a town at the Syria-Turkey border. During a break, a teacher showed me heartbreaking pictures of what had happened to his former pupils in Syria, when the regime had used incendiary weapons on the school complex. As we held back tears, two young girls playfully approached us, wanting to play-box with their teacher — a volunteer had brought play boxing gloves for children. The teacher hid his phone with the pictures of burned children, their small bodies on hospital beds, wrapped in gauze. In the courtyard, a gaggle of girls played soccer, shrieking with delight at every goal attempt, successful or not.

Children are resilient, when given a chance. It’s a shame how few are.

Of the four million refugees from Syria, about two million are in Turkey and one million in Lebanon. The wars in the region may widen. Turkey has announced that it will open up its Incirlik air base to United States operations against the Islamic State, and has also started a bombing campaign against Kurdish insurgents in Iraq. The three- decade-long Kurdish insurgency in Turkey had previously claimed 40,000 lives, though a fragile truce had held for the last few years. A reignition of full-scale fighting would spell further disaster for the region, and for Turkey.

Across the border, a short distance from the school I visited on the Turkey side, a refugee camp in Syria lay in tatters. Volunteers risked their lives to smuggle in a little bit of food so the unlucky souls there could eat occasionally. Despite copious amounts of will and personal heroism, these young men and women could do only so much.

Accepting, feeding, immunizing, resettling and helping this many people can be done only at an institutional level, with worldwide organizations. At the moment, most of this burden is on a few neighboring countries — Turkey, Lebanon and now Greece — that get little to no outside help. Unsurprisingly, many refugees are risking their lives to reach Europe.

A crisis of this scale cannot be met with individual heroism, however admirable. Huge numbers of people cannot be sheltered through ad hoc charity, however well intended.

In mid-July, a Palestinian teenager whose family faces deportation from Germany asked Chancellor Angela Merkel, in perfect German, why her family couldn’t stay, and why she couldn’t just stay in school and study like everyone else. Ms. Merkel had said, in a dry speech: “Politics is sometimes hard. ... But you also know in the Palestinian refugee camps in Lebanon are thousands and thousands, and if we were to say you can all come ... we just can’t manage it.” At that, the girl burst into tears and Ms. Merkel was taken aback. Her halting efforts to comfort the girl were recorded worldwide.

“Politics is hard” is just not enough.

It’s clear that our leaders aren’t stepping up to the gravity of the moment. We can, and we must, push them to do the right thing. If distributed properly, the cost is not that high. Today’s world is much richer than during World War II, and it’s not tangled in global war. In 2014, the entire World Food Program budget was a paltry $5.4 billion. The United Nations refugee agency’s budget is a mere $7 billion. To put these numbers in context, Amazon’s market capitalization climbed recently by $40 billion in after-hours trading after it announced that its web-hosting services were slightly more profitable than expected. Saving millions of refugee children fleeing war apparently isn’t worth a fraction of an evening’s speculation on a single stock.

Last month, the world lost a quiet hero, Nicholas Winton, who saved almost 700 mostly Jewish children from Czechoslovakia, by placing them with British families right before Hitler invaded. What was overlooked in the celebration of his remarkable life — he never sought credit for his good deeds — was his deep regret about the thousands of children he couldn’t save. The world’s governments turned their backs on these children. Have they learned nothing since?

Reply #298 - August 16, 2015, 02:09 PM

'Deliberately sunk'
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iANnRCvqotY
     Reply #299 - August 16, 2015, 02:54 PM

Lesvos: masked 'commandos' attacking refugee boats: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/greek-migrant-boats-attacked_55cbabf1e4b0898c488664e6
  • Previous page 1 ... 8 9 1011 12 ... 33 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »