Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Baboons in Iran Arrest Atena Farghadani again...

(Read 1510 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Baboons in Iran Arrest Atena Farghadani again...
     OP - May 28, 2015, 04:00 PM

Baboons in Iran Arrest Atena Farghadani  again...

Atena Farghadani faces charges of spreading propaganda and insulting the supreme leader

An artist and political activist has gone on trial in Iran for a cartoon criticising draft laws which would restrict access to birth control.  The image by Atena Farghadani depicted MPs casting votes on the proposed legislation as animals.

Ms Farghadani, 28, faces charges of spreading propaganda, insulting MPs, and insulting the supreme leader. The laws would end decades of family planning in Iran, outlawing vasectomies and restricting contraception. Ms Farghadani was first arrested in August 2014, when her home was raided by Iran's Revolutionary Guards, and taken to Gharchak prison.

She was released in December but was rearrested again in January after posting a video online in which she alleged that she had been beaten by prison guards and interrogated for up to nine hours a day.Three weeks after being rearrested, Ms Farghadani went on hunger strike to protest against conditions at the prison. She was taken to hospital in late February after suffering a heart attack and briefly losing consciousness.

She has since been held in solitary confinement in Tehran's Evin Prison.

well read more at that bbc link  and

that is the cartoon she was arrested for...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - May 28, 2015, 04:40 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybx0HE7ykt8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_m65lFA15g

Reply #2 - May 31, 2015, 01:53 PM

Brave lady.

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #3 - May 31, 2015, 05:05 PM

Brave lady.

hi  Naerys   glad to see you.,  Atena  is brave and there are many brave Iranians  some were killed and some still fighting.,  One of them that opposes  baboons that  get political power because of  their beards and Islam is Narges Mohammadi,..

news today says Leading Human Rights Defender Narges Mohammadi, Arrested In Iran
    A leading human rights defender has been arrested in Iran.

Narges Mohammadi, the deputy head of the Defenders of Human Rights Center (DHRC) co-founded by Iranian Nobel Peace Prize laureate Shirin Ebadi, was arrested on May 5 at her home in Tehran, according to her husband.

Speaking to RFE/RL by telephone from Paris, Taghi Rahmani said the officers apparently arrived early in the morning with an arrest warrant. The opposition website Kalameh reported that security agents told Narges Mohammadi they were taking her to prison.

It isn't clear whether Mohammadi's arrest was related to a previous prison sentence or a current court case in which she faces fresh charges.

Mohammadi had been arrested in 2010 and in 2012 and sentenced to a six-year prison term. She spent several months in jail before being released on bail for health reasons.

watch her speak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=17&v=hFDMpYEdFqA

she was speaking on that death anniversary of that wonderful Iranian Blogger  Sattar Behesht

Sattar Beheshti was an Iranian blogger who died in early November 2012 several days after being arrested by the Iranian Cyber Police unit for criticizing the government of the Islamic Republic on Facebook,  and after making a signed complaint of being tortured while in custody.

His website "My Life for My Iran" at magalh91.blogspot.de  was not a major blog, and had fewer than 30 viewers in October. But although he "was regarded as a relatively minor figure" among Iran’s bloggers, according to the New York Times, Beheshti's death "has provoked outrage among both opponents and supporters of Iran’s leaders".
    On October 22, 2012, Beheshti posted a criticism of the Islamic Republic on his blog addressed to the Supreme Leader. Beheshti stated that the judicial system of the Islamic Republic was "nothing but a slaughterhouse," and that "the sentences and ... the executions carried out ... were not out of a desire for justice – but were aimed at terrorizing the people! So that no one will complain!"   In a blog post a day before his arrest, Beheshti wrote:
    "They threatened me yesterday and said, 'Your mother will soon wear black because you don't shut your big mouth'"

Beheshti was arrested at his home on October 30 2012 by the Cyberpolice (FATA) for what authorities said were "actions against national security on social networks and Facebook and died in prison on   November 3, 2012.

That is how Baboons of Islam rule.  It doesn't mater whether it is Shia or sunni., The moment Islam enters Politics  you end up getting ruled by Bearded Baboons  with the rules Baboonism

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »