Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Split from Ex Quranist

(Read 15782 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #90 - May 24, 2015, 10:37 PM

@ Hassan : I donot find your proverb of stepping stone fitting into my case. Turning into a quranist took my faith upto maximum degree from where I can hardly slide back.

Do you know I said something similar to that when defending Islam a few years ago and guess how that turned out?  Wink
  • Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #91 - May 24, 2015, 11:09 PM

Not just you Quod, I think a lot of people here can be kind of harsh with Muslims when they come. Just trying to sympathize friend, I also understand how and why these types of arguments would get under the skin of atheist/agnostic folk, and why they would react this wat, so not trying to condemn so much as to sympathize.  far away hug

I didn't think it was just directed at me, so no worries. Smiley

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #92 - May 25, 2015, 12:13 AM

Sometimes ridiculing the absurdity of Islam and religion in general helps.

It worked on me atleast.
  • Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #93 - May 25, 2015, 12:22 AM

Quote from: zahirul
    It seems happymurtad have taken the peel and left the main banana. Yes indeed the punishment is delayed but if the sinner repents during this delay, he/she will find GOD most merciful and will experience comforts of Paradise instead of stuff you wrote down there.

So then it's exactly like I said, once God starts burning people alive and all that bullshit, he will no longer be merciful. And remember, we are talking about eternity, here. So your version of God will be content with - rather, pleased and boastful about - torturing people in the most grotesque and obscene manner possible without ever growing tired or feeling pity. That, my friend, is the antithesis of mercy.
  • Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #94 - May 25, 2015, 12:49 AM

@ Yeezevee : your answer is on the website www.quran-islam.org . Choose Quran > New information > End of the world .

thank you for that link   www.quran-islam.org  Zahirul .. but I am familiar with it..  In fact   I & Edip Yuksel wrote at each other .. Go to reply#3 at that link..

So how is he doing??.. He is a great guy.. Lucky he moved out of Turkey otherwise by now Turks would have put him away   Well I will read your link and you read this link...  http://19.org/posts/edip-yuksel/   meanwhile let me watch

Omar Sharif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpxoknyYydI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJLH9urJEHM

that is life inside the Brain ., it is going to get worse in this 21st century.....

..........., please do not request anyone to go soft . I will remain unchanged even if every person on earth goes against me. Where they will have fun if not here on earth, I too have fun here......................

Zahirul  I have a policy .,   Muslims or otherwise, I always support newcomers until they post some 50 or so posts., after that I will beat the hell/devil  out of them .

so watch out.. lol..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #95 - May 25, 2015, 04:00 AM

So Zahirul said here  "I will thank GOD again when he will raise me again in 2280 A.D. for judgement and seal my destin" ., and i didn't understand what actually that means ., so I asked Zahirul ,  what  is so significant about that number "2280 AD".?  and he says this
    @ Yeezevee : your answer is on the website www.quran-islam.org . Choose Quran > New information > End of the world . .

and I went there I read the link., Off course it is my good fried Edip Yuskel's mirror site /19ners.org company  of that Rashad Khalifa..but still I don't understand what actually it means and why Zahirul  says  "I will thank GOD again when he will raise me again in 2280 A.D"

sorry to bother you Zahirul ., what does that mean ??   YOU DIE AND RISE AGAIN IN 2280AD?  after ~265 years?  How old are you..??

Assuming you are some 20 year old guy and you live another 80 years and die in  2095., then you come back again in 2280 AD?  .. why  and how Zahirul?  I am pulling my hair to understand your logic...  Any ways please continue to read and write in to CEMB  and if you are form 19ners.org., let them know that yeezevee wish them well..

with best regards
    yeezevee

• Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #96 - May 25, 2015, 05:17 AM

Not sure why you posted that here Yeezy, but it is sad to hear Omar Sharif has Alzheimer's. I am a big fan of his both as an actor and a person.
  • Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #97 - May 25, 2015, 05:25 AM

Yeezy you usually never leave a stone unturned but you dropped the ball on this one. Check again what Zahrul said.

To make it easier for you here is the link:

http://www.quran-islam.org/main_topics/end_of_the_world_(P1350).html

It will not remain hidden

(20:15)

Verse 15 of Sura 20 informs us that the end of the world will be revealed by God before the end of the world:

"The Hour (End of the World) is surely coming, I will keep it almost hidden. For each soul must be paid for its works" 20:15

Verse 87 in Sura 15, gives the time for that event:

"We have given you the seven pairs and the Great Quran" 15:87

The seven pairs are the 14 Quranic initials. The total gematrical value of these profound pillars of the Quranic's miracle pinpoints the year of the end of the world. It is noteworthy that Verse 85 of Sura 15 states:

"...The end of the world will surely come to pass"

The next verse, 15-86, tells us that God is the Creator of this world, and, of course, He knows when it will end. The following verse, 15:87, tells us when the world will end.

"We have given you the seven pairs and the Great Quran" 15:87

Quranic Initial   Gematrical Value
    1   Q   100
    2   N   50
    3   S (Saad)   90
    4   H.M.   48
    5   Y.S   70
    6   T.H.   14
    7   T.S.   69
    8   A.L.M.   71
    9   A.L.R.   231
    10   T.S.M.   109
    11   'A.S.Q.   230
    12   A.L.M.S.   161
    13   A.L.M.R.   271
    14   K.H.Y. 'A. S   195

The gematrical values of "The Seven Pairs" of Quranic Initials total 1709. According to 15:87, the world will survive for 1709 lunar years from the time this prophecy is stated in the Quran. This means that the world will end in the year 1710 AH.

This number is a multiple of 19 1710 = 19 x 90.

The unveiling of this information took place in the year 1400 AH, 309 years before the prophesied end of the world (1709-1400 = 309). The number 309 is a Quranic number (18:25), and is connected with the end of the world (18:21). The peculiar way of writing 309 in 18:25, "Three hundred years, increased by nine", indicates that the 309 are lunar years. The difference between 300 solar years and 300 lunar years is 9 years.

The year of this discovery, 1400 AH, coincided with 1980 AD, and 1980 plus 300 solar years is 2280, also a multiple of 19, (19 x 120). Thus the world ends in 1710 AH, (19 x 90), which coincides with 2280 AD, 19x120.
  • Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #98 - May 25, 2015, 05:31 AM

In short Rashid Khalifa discovered through calculating stuff in the Quran that the world will end in 2280.
  • Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #99 - May 25, 2015, 05:33 AM

Just so long as Spurs finish above Arsenal at least once before the end, then it's fine by me.
  • Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #100 - May 25, 2015, 05:42 AM

Is there something similar to the Left Behind series in Islam?

"I moreover believe that any religion that has anything in it that shocks the mind of a child, cannot be a true system."
    -Thomas Paine
  • Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #101 - May 25, 2015, 05:53 AM

Nope.

And this the first I heard of an end time date.
  • Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #102 - May 25, 2015, 07:45 AM

More like End of Brain.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
  • Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #103 - May 25, 2015, 04:24 PM

Not sure why you posted that here Yeezy, but it is sad to hear Omar Sharif has Alzheimer's. I am a big fan of his both as an actor and a person.

Yeezy you usually never leave a stone unturned but you dropped the ball on this one. Check again what Zahrul said.

To make it easier for you here is the link:
    ....................................... The year of this discovery, 1400 AH, coincided with 1980 AD, and 1980 plus 300 solar years is 2280, also a multiple of 19, (19 x 120). Thus the world ends in 1710 AH, (19 x 90), which coincides with 2280 AD, 19x120.

Stooooop stop it Hassan.,     stop copy/pasting gibberish Hassan., I am writing for  Zahrul  and you guys are writing at me.....

I hope Zahrul PROVES ALL OF YOU YOU GUYS  ARE WRONG., and that fist tube of  Omar Sharif is for Zahrul  with the hope that he  could learn something from Mr. Arabia words .,   I like Mr,  Sharif because he is honest in his words , actions and in movies.. I wish he was in Egyptian Politics ..

anyway dear Zahrul  explain me .. I still don't understand this from you

"I will thank GOD again when he will raise me again in 2280 A.D. for judgement and seal my destiny. "

Well ., whatever your god may be., learn to Thank God irrespective of whether he/she/it   raises  you  in 2280 A.D OR NOT .,  So what is god in your neck of the world?

You know every day I too am thankful ., for e.g., "I thank trees and that Photosynthetic bacteria for putting up that ~21% oxygen on to the planet earth.."

• Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #104 - May 26, 2015, 02:23 PM

One on one debate always results in illogical replies from disbeliever as in the case of Ali sina and Edip yuksel, Atheist professor and Christian student, etc. my first post remains heavy in the scale because I used there only pure logic upto […beaten death], while you all back fired only paper balls. Someone was talking about immortal jellyfish while he can kill that being by himself.

In early centuries most people would have said “ it is impossible to reach moon, to build calculator, to talk from long distance “ but now we see these coming into existence . Similarly I said “ it is impossible to overcome natural disaster, to give life to dead person, to create a new living being, to escape from death “. If man brings these into existence in future, then I am automatically defeated in my claim of having superior belief over other people. GOD gave you certain abilities does not mean you can kick him away.

Also you cannot disqualify my belief of 2280 A.D. unless any man witness HAPPY NEW YEAR 2281. Quran physically looks like a normal book but the matter it contains is far beyond the composition ability of men and other creatures combined. Even creating a surah in harmony with 19 like that is far too. Moreover, we can see surah 73 directed to Muhammad, surah 74 directed to Rashad khalifa and surah 75 pointing to the Last Day.

@ Yeezevee : Again thanks for supporting me but you ended the fun very soon. Do not wait for some 50 posts, just pop out all you think can beat hell inside me. The same thing I asked from mr.destroyer. Anyway, I am 22 years old. You keep thanking your trees and I keep thanking my lord, we will come to know who deserved thanks and who was in need of learning in the near future. Can’t you see that omar sharif is counting his last moments.

HA HA HA !! Hassan you was proving this guy mindless, but I see he defended.
  • Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #105 - May 26, 2015, 02:55 PM

You're right. Your first post just blinded us with its pure logic:

P1: If living things arose by chance they would be immortal
    P2: Living things are not immortal
    P3. Therefore, there is a creator and everyone will rise from their graves in 2280

Truly brilliant. The small minded peons on this forum will do all they can to avoid this obvious conclusion. They'll probably engage in all sorts of fallacies, including maybe even some embarrassing non-sequiturs.  Wink

Inshallah we will set them straight.

"I moreover believe that any religion that has anything in it that shocks the mind of a child, cannot be a true system."
    -Thomas Paine
  • Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #106 - May 26, 2015, 03:16 PM

Zahirul, why exactly are you here? i don't mean that in a hostile or disrespectful way, I'm honestly asking. Your comments indicate you're not willing to have a real conversation and actually consider peoples replies to you. If that is the case, I don't understand the point of you joining this site. Why did you join if you're going to simply dismiss what anyone says?

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #107 - May 26, 2015, 03:26 PM

Zahirul is here because he is an intelligent guy, questioning his faith, just doesn't know it yet..

Just a premonition  : )

• Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #108 - May 26, 2015, 04:42 PM

HA HA HA !! Hassan you was proving this guy mindless, but I see he defended

Well, Zahrul, good luck having a sane conversation with Yeezy.

Btw Zahrul you are still a youngster. I have a son and a daughter older than you. Believe me you still have a very long way to go on your journey. I wish you all the best. Take care Smiley
  • Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #109 - May 26, 2015, 04:47 PM

Zahirul, why exactly are you here? i don't mean that in a hostile or disrespectful way, I'm honestly asking. Your comments indicate you're not willing to have a real conversation and actually consider peoples replies to you. If that is the case, I don't understand the point of you joining this site. Why did you join if you're going to simply dismiss what anyone says?

What Suki said above.

I keep trying to tell you Quod that many Muslims who have doubts put on this bravado. A bit like someone who hates the fact he has gay feelings and so goes queer bashing. Or as in the quote from Shakespear "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"
  • Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #110 - May 26, 2015, 05:05 PM

I don't disagree with you Hassan. Zahirul isn't throwing anything original and he knows it, and he certainly knows he isn't raising the bar for islam. The reason I'm asking him why he joined CEMB is because I want him to think, whether or not he posts it. Not so I can see it, not so others can see it, but so he can see it.

• Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #111 - May 26, 2015, 07:36 PM

well let me walk backward on Zahirul' post here...

@ Yeezevee : Again thanks for supporting me but you ended the fun very soon. Do not wait for some 50 posts, just pop out all you think can beat hell inside me. The same thing I asked from mr.destroyer.

well I was stupid to give you some time Now I will not give  you and your lord any more  time..  So let me watch this first ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE

Anyway, I am 22 years old. You keep thanking your trees and I keep thanking my lord, we will come to know who deserved thanks and who was in need of learning in the near future. Can’t you see that omar sharif is counting his last moments.

Oh!  your are young and restless ., I am glad you are reading CEMB instead of online  chatting with some Islamic heroes.. so please continue to read and write..  Zahirul' Mr. Omar sharif is over 80., And he has done wonderful contribution to his work and to the society he lived around.  As far as last moments are concerned .. That is given .. given to All... Moses.. Christ, Muhammad, Monkey ..Dog  cat rat all had last moments .. you ..me will also have last moments., That is not new and that is not a big deal  Zahirul' .. What is important what people do during their life time.

One on one debate always results in illogical replies from disbeliever as in the case of Ali sina and Edip yuksel, Atheist professor and Christian student, etc. my first post remains heavy in the scale because I used there only pure logic upto […beaten death], while you all back fired only paper balls. Someone was talking about immortal jellyfish while he can kill that being by himself.

...I have no idea what you are saying there Zahirul

why are you using those words like ..mmortal jellyfish....beaten death...heavy in the scale..  what is that stuff??  anyways let us watch this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg7O0GzrHmA

Also you cannot disqualify my belief of 2280 A.D. unless any man witness HAPPY NEW YEAR 2281. Quran physically looks like a normal book but the matter it contains is far beyond the composition ability of men and other creatures combined. Even creating a surah in harmony with 19 like that is far too. Moreover, we can see surah 73 directed to Muhammad, surah 74 directed to Rashad khalifa and surah 75 pointing to the Last Day.

well sorry to say this.. Your belief is blind and stupid .. you are believing in rubbish and writing rubbish Zahirul'.., but I still like to read your thoughts on your blind belief also you are a good guy and you picked right forum to interact..

• Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #112 - May 26, 2015, 11:11 PM

I don't disagree with you Hassan. Zahirul isn't throwing anything original and he knows it, and he certainly knows he isn't raising the bar for islam. The reason I'm asking him why he joined CEMB is because I want him to think, whether or not he posts it. Not so I can see it, not so others can see it, but so he can see it.

Fair enough  Afro
  • Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #113 - May 27, 2015, 05:15 AM

Immortality does not mean indestructible, not my problem you have issues with the definition of words.

Also you cannot disqualify my belief of 2280 A.D.

Yes we can. One can simply save your post for almost 3 centuries to see if you are right.

• Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #114 - May 27, 2015, 05:16 AM

You're right. Your first post just blinded us with its pure logic:

P1: If living things arose by chance they would be immortal
    P2: Living things are not immortal
    P3. Therefore, there is a creator and everyone will rise from their graves in 2280

Truly brilliant. The small minded peons on this forum will do all they can to avoid this obvious conclusion. They'll probably engage in all sorts of fallacies, including maybe even some embarrassing non-sequiturs.  Wink

Inshallah we will set them straight.

L2 is unsound thus the argument fails another way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turritopsis_dohrnii
  • Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #115 - May 27, 2015, 05:32 AM

^it is only the seal on your heart that makes it seem as such.

-Thomas Paine
  • Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #116 - May 27, 2015, 06:17 AM

Those seals being on hearts and laughing to boot.

• Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #117 - May 30, 2015, 06:47 PM

Enough signs for me to believe and enough illusions for you to disbelieve. I cannot save you nor you can save me. You reap what you sow !

All I have to say now is every person gets arrested by situations in which nobody can help. It is near that you get help from GOD if you beg forgiveness from the MOST MERCIFUL and recite the first chapter of Quran. GOD is happy to help those who repent. But again if you turn away, recompense awaits.

[4:147] What will GOD gain from punishing you, if you became appreciative and believed ? GOD is appreciative, omniscient.

Thank you members and moderators for your kind replies ! I will be back if I got time.
  • Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #118 - May 30, 2015, 08:12 PM

Take care, Zahrul.
  • Split from Ex Quranist
     Reply #119 - September 09, 2015, 11:38 AM

HA HA HA !! Hassan you was proving this guy mindless, but I see he defended.

Huh? What? Sorry I don't follow?
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »