Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: King Salman fires Mohammed Al-Tubaishi, The  head of royal protocol for slapping

(Read 1367 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • King Salman fires Mohammed Al-Tubaishi, The  head of royal protocol for slapping
     OP - May 06, 2015, 01:48 PM

King Salman fires Mohammed Al-Tubaishi, The  head of royal protocol for slapping press photographer  says news from king dorm

that is the face of slaper who lost his job..

Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman fired on Tuesday Mohammed Al-Tubaishi, head of royal protocol, from his position for mistreating a press photographer. He appointed Khaled Al-Abad as the new protocol chief.

The incident took place while King Salman was receiving King Mohammed of Morocco at King Khaled International Airport in Riyadh on Sunday. King Salman’s decision to replace Al-Tubaishi came after a video clip showing him slapping the photographer went viral. King Salman stated on Monday in a Twitter message that he would not tolerate any shortcomings from ministers and officials.

Saudi bloggers welcomed the king’s quick decision. “Al-Tubaishi’s behavior goes against the etiquette of his profession. He should have dealt with the situation in a professional manner,” said Hisham Al-Nassir.  “This is a great day for journalists and media figures,” journalist Abdullah Al-Bergawi said. “Removing the head of the royal protocol in support of a journalist is a clear consolidation of the status of the media and a victory for journalism.”

He added: “King Salman has showed that no one is above the law and that all people, officials or not, are to be held responsible for their words and deeds and for targeting people’s dignity.”
    Born in Makkah in 1959, the new royal protocol chief holds a bachelor’s degree in international economics from King Saud University. He has attended a course in protocols and diplomacy at the UK in 2003. Last January, he was appointed deputy chief of royal protocol.

Last month, the king banned Prince Mamdouh bin Abdul Rahman from participating in sport activities and speaking to the media after remarks he made on a talk show were deemed racist. Ahmed Al-Khateeb, former health minister, was also sacked in April after a video showed him in a heated argument with a citizen who was complaining about the condition of a Riyadh hospital.

well that may be good news but why all that hupla for the new king?  anyways,  I would only  say "hello king" when he RELEASES Raif Badwai.. Otherwise  you don't get respect from people like me  my man..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• King Salman fires Mohammed Al-Tubaishi, The ?head of royal protocol for slapping
     Reply #1 - May 06, 2015, 02:15 PM

He added: “King Salman has showed that no one is above the law and that all people, officials or not, are to be held responsible for their words and deeds and for targeting people’s dignity.”

Let's not get too crazy now.
  • King Salman fires Mohammed Al-Tubaishi, The ?head of royal protocol for slapping
     Reply #2 - May 06, 2015, 02:38 PM

I'm surprised he didn't condemn him to 500 slaps on the face. With a shovel. I mean that's how justice works in SA, right?

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #3 - May 06, 2015, 03:58 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfgk5tDUGKY
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »