Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: I am an ex muslim and I badly need help to survive!

(Read 18270 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • I am an ex muslim and I badly need help to survive!
     Reply #60 - April 23, 2015, 08:03 AM

Although, just so you understand, there's a difference between calling an idea bullshit and personally attacking you. One might think the idea of heaven is bullshit--and even tell you so bluntly--but that's not a personal insult, and I hope you won't take it as one.

I echo lua's post. While I do understand that sometimes being critical of someone's belief can be taken as a personal insult, I hope you know it isn't intended as an attack on you in any way.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #61 - April 23, 2015, 10:00 AM

Seems like this thread had its own train wreck.

I hope jack is good far away hug

Welcome, Jack parrot

Glad to have you here Smiley

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #62 - June 08, 2015, 06:07 AM

I have already tried to suicide by slicing my throat many times, but the pain is the thing that is keeping me from doing it. I am afraid of the pain. I dont want my last moments in this world to be painful.....
     Reply #63 - June 08, 2015, 06:22 AM

Jack you need to seek professional help. Please contact your doctor urgently or phone the Samaritans.

Depression is a temporary state. You CAN get through this and you WILL feel better. Trust me I know.

But you must seek professional help.

Please do that now.
     Reply #64 - June 08, 2015, 08:42 AM

Hi Jack, sorry to hear this..   so what country are you living in, are you able to study abroad or would this be too costly ?

far away hug
     Reply #65 - June 08, 2015, 05:38 PM

Please listen to Hassan, Jack. You need to talk to someone qualified to help you through this.

far away hug
     Reply #66 - June 09, 2015, 01:10 PM

Hi Jack, sorry to hear this..   so what country are you living in, are you able to study abroad or would this be too costly ?

far away hug

I live in a shithole named bangladesh. oh god why was I so unlucky to be born in such a country full of genetically mutatnt people so poor that they cant even buy nembutal to suicide in peace to be saved from the hell named life!!
     Reply #67 - June 09, 2015, 01:49 PM

Jack, you don't have to stay there forever. Try to get through school and then apply to jobs outside of the country. You'll figure something out. In the meantime, please take Hassan's advice.
     Reply #68 - June 09, 2015, 07:06 PM

I live in a shithole named bangladesh. oh god why was I so unlucky to be born in such a country full of genetically mutatnt people so poor that they cant even buy nembutal to suicide in peace to be saved from the hell named life!!

Hey Jack, judging by what you posted previously on the thread, I guess you are not able to re locate anywhere else at present due to lack of funds, but once you have finished your studies, like Lua already mentioned above, you can apply for work in many parts of the world and get to live a happy life the way you always wanted, hang in there and concentrate on passing your degree, your future looks very promising..  : )

far away hug
     Reply #69 - June 09, 2015, 10:07 PM

Hey jack, i can understand your situation. just keep in mind  that you are better then this theists. you aren't mind controlled any more wasting a lot of energy and time pleasing imaginary friends..  just keep your head up fight for what you deserve be like water . try to do something makes you happy.  : parrot
     Reply #70 - June 10, 2015, 08:35 AM

^"Be like water"  isn't that a Bruce Lee quote ?   : )
     Reply #71 - June 10, 2015, 08:37 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqHSbMR_udo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APx2yFA0-B4

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #72 - June 10, 2015, 09:06 AM

We are not worthy,  reminds me of this guy:

https://youtu.be/zoT7nNsv9wI

Reply #73 - June 10, 2015, 01:25 PM

^actually, I think that is a planned stunt, there's been a few similar filmed.
     Reply #74 - June 11, 2015, 07:36 AM

Hey Jack, judging by what you posted previously on the thread, I guess you are not able to re locate anywhere else at present due to lack of funds, but once you have finished your studies, like Lua already mentioned above, you can apply for work in many parts of the world and get to live a happy life the way you always wanted, hang in there and concentrate on passing your degree, your future looks very promising..  : )

far away hug

when i was 10 or 12 I used to think like that too " ohhh I will get many degrees and apply for a job abroad and then become a multibillionaire super successful ceo then I will get married to a sexy woman.... aaand have a great honeymoon............." lol these seem like fantasies now that I know just how pathetic and dumb I am to be thinking things like that. i am inferior to almost everyone else. i have the worst genetics possible because I am south asian, I come from a poor family, I am only 5'5" tall because my parents are dumb and never fed me nutritious food, I am super dumb and can be given a rating of only 3/10 based on my loooks, I seem to have an iq under 80, girls dont even look at me lol how the fuck is someone inferior like me even going to survive in this cruel world for a few more years let alone get selected for a job abroad lol you guys are just messing with me :-) ..... there is no future for people like me, this world is cruel place only the smartest, toughest, biggest will survive lol little pieces of shits like me will be run over by rich and powerful people again and again till we die....
     Reply #75 - June 11, 2015, 08:19 AM

btw, as an ex muslim i really enjoy allahu akbar compilations.. I thought i would share it with you people.. let me know if you find it funny
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52AcBT6VGcA
     Reply #76 - June 11, 2015, 08:25 AM

You have set your aims a bit high there Jack, multi billionaire, sexy wife, well the latter is very possible though : )  You are being too hard on yourself and overly critical with regards to your looks and personality, education will guarantee you success, not good looks, (you should try being a woman for a day :/  )  Be thankful that you are able to get an education when others cannot afford it, your life will improve once you have graduated, anyways, I wish you all the best, keep posting here if it makes you feel better and like the above posters mentioned, you should definitely visit your doctor for help and therapy in the meantime.

far away hug
     Reply #77 - June 11, 2015, 08:38 AM

watch this tooo lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQxsfSemacw
     Reply #78 - June 11, 2015, 08:45 AM

You have set your aims a bit high there Jack, multi billionaire, sexy wife, well the latter is very possible though : )  You are being too hard on yourself and overly critical with regards to your looks and personality, education will guarantee you success, not good looks, (you should try being a woman for a day :/  )  Be thankful that you are able to get an education when others cannot afford it, your life will improve once you have graduated, anyways, I wish you all the best, keep posting here if it makes you feel better and like the above posters mentioned, you should definitely visit your doctor for help and therapy in the meantime.

far away hug

i have not set my goal to be a multi billionaire,. i already know it is impossible for me to earn even 1$, let alone billions lol..... i just said that i used to think like that when i was 10 or 12, not now. and i see you still have your muslim mindset, like be thankful etc.. muslims say that kinda stuff too...  there is no such thing as being thankful. in reality, thankful means : " if you have it, you have it. if you dont then stfu" Smiley
     Reply #79 - June 11, 2015, 09:17 AM

There's a third option. Fight for it.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #80 - June 11, 2015, 09:21 AM

Hey Jack,
    Welcome to the club Smiley here's your obligitory  parrot &  bunny
    I don't really have any other advice for you then what's already been said other than to reiterate the need for you to seek help from someone qualified, your local doctor may at least be able to help give you some guidance with this.

"i have not set my goal to be a multi billionaire,. i already know it is impossible for me to earn even 1$, let alone billions lol..... i just said that i used to think like that when i was 10 or 12, not now. and i see you still have your muslim mindset, like be thankful etc.. there is no such thing as being thankful. in reality, it is like " if you have it, you have it. if you dont then stfu"

From your slightly harsh but on point reply I seriously doubt you have an iq below 80. Anyway I had a look at those videos, some funny stuff in there. Keep posting bro.
     Reply #81 - June 11, 2015, 09:31 AM

when i was 10 or 12 I used to think like that too " ohhh I will get many degrees and apply for a job abroad and then become a multibillionaire super successful ceo then I will get married to a sexy woman.... aaand have a great honeymoon............." lol these seem like fantasies now that I know just how pathetic and dumb I am to be thinking things like that. i am inferior to almost everyone else. i have the worst genetics possible because I am south asian, I come from a poor family, I am only 5'5" tall because my parents are dumb and never fed me nutritious food, I am super dumb and can be given a rating of only 3/10 based on my loooks, I seem to have an iq under 80, girls dont even look at me lol

You have a sense of humour, though. Great stuff.

And as the sage Asbie suggests, why not fight for it?
     Reply #82 - June 11, 2015, 10:18 AM

There's a third option. Fight for it.

i want to fight for it, but the problem is almost everyone is bigger, stronger, faster and smarter than me. i need some kind of cheat code to win here Smiley
     Reply #83 - June 11, 2015, 10:46 AM

The cheat code is repeating this ----> "I believe I am the one who is bigger, stronger, faster and smarter than all of them combined"

Tired of the bull-shit. I write my own doctrines.
     Reply #84 - June 11, 2015, 10:48 AM

i want to fight for it, but the problem is almost everyone is bigger, stronger, faster and smarter than me. i need some kind of cheat code to win here Smiley

My point proved.

That's your cheat code right there.
     Reply #85 - June 11, 2015, 10:55 AM

The cheat code is repeating this ----> "I believe I am the one who is bigger, stronger, faster and smarter than all of them combined"

lol that wont work but atleast you guys are funny
     Reply #86 - June 11, 2015, 01:45 PM

I used to feel the same way too, until circumstances pushed me to fake being just like them. Then I realised everyone around me is either faking it too or believe themselves to be way better than they really are. People are either decieving you, decieving themselves or both.

Don't let others stop you from acheiving your goals. No one is worth that.

I'm south asian too, I don't blame my genes for my problems. They aren't the source of mine, and they definitely aren't the source of yours. You're holding yourself back with the negative thoughts.

Others have made it out of shithole countries before you, so can you. But you have to be strong. There will be setbacks, but you have to push through. Don't give up on yourself, you have nothing to lose by trying and everything to lose by ending your life. Fight.
     Reply #87 - June 11, 2015, 05:07 PM

Well said Peruvian Skies and great to see you posting again. Afro
     Reply #88 - June 11, 2015, 05:46 PM

I used to feel the same way too, until circumstances pushed me to fake being just like them. Then I realised everyone around me is either faking it too or believe themselves to be way better than they really are. People are either decieving you, decieving themselves or both.

Don't let others stop you from acheiving your goals. No one is worth that.

I'm south asian too, I don't blame my genes for my problems. They aren't the source of mine, and they definitely aren't the source of yours. You're holding yourself back with the negative thoughts.

Others have made it out of shithole countries before you, so can you. But you have to be strong. There will be setbacks, but you have to push through. Don't give up on yourself, you have nothing to lose by trying and everything to lose by ending your life. Fight.

you are from south asia too? which country? how did you manage to earn enough cash to escape from there? business or job? would you mind telling me?
     Reply #89 - June 11, 2015, 09:57 PM

Not sure if the largest voluntary agency in the world no one ever heard of might be able to help :-)  parrot

http://www.brac.net

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »