Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Another Atheist Blogger Washiqur Rahman has been hacked to death in Bangladesh

(Read 2393 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Another Atheist Blogger Washiqur Rahman has been hacked to death in Bangladesh
     OP - March 30, 2015, 09:52 AM

Another Atheist Blogger Washiqur Rahman has been hacked to death in Bangladesh   says news

Blogger Washiqur Rahman has been hacked to death in the capital's Dipika Mosque Lane in Tejgaon.  Wasgiqur-Babu Tejgaon Industrial Police OC Salauddin confirmed the Dhaka Tribune about the death.  Deceased Washiqur, son of Tipu Sultan and Rehana Begum of Lakshmipur, lived in Begunbari area of Tejgaon.

The incident happened just a month after the murder of secular blogger and science writer Avijit Roy. OC Salauddin said miscreants stabbed Washiqur mercilessly around 9am Monday.  Locals took him to Dhaka Medical College Hospital where on-duty doctor declared him dead on arrival.  DMCH police outpost Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) Md Sentu said the body was kept at the hospital morgue.

He said none has come to claim Washiqur's body as of 1:30pm. “His face has been distorted as the miscreants hacked him mainly on the face,” said OC Salauddin. Meanwhile, police detained two madrasa students for their involvement with the killing.
    Police have arrested two men over the murder, which comes weeks after an American atheist blogger was also killed in Dhaka, in a crime that triggered international outrage.

Speaking about Monday’s victim, local police chief Wahidul Islam told Agence France-Presse: “He was brutally hacked to death this morning with big knives just 500 yards [460 metres] from his home at Dhaka’s Begunbari area.”

Islam said the men were arrested immediately after the attack as they tried to flee the scene. Police said they were unsure whether the victim, Washiqur Rahman, 27, was also an atheist blogger but another social media writer said that he was known to write “against religious fundamentalism”.

“It appeared Rahman used to write using a pen name, Kutshit Hasher Chhana [Ugly Duckling],” Imran Sarker, head of the Blogger and Online Activists Network in Bangladesh, said. “He was a progressive free thinker and was against religious fundamentalism.”

That is How ROGUE OF ISLAM deal with their critics

-

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Another Atheist Blogger Washiqur Rahman has been hacked to death in Bangladesh
     Reply #1 - March 30, 2015, 09:59 AM

Fuck.

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #2 - March 30, 2015, 12:00 PM

Relatives of  Washiqur Rahman alias Babu can't even cry .Because this  case is different Unlike Dr.Avijit Roy of America. 27 year old , Washiqur Rahman  is a Muslim guy. Rogues of Islam target people who are sympathetic or relatives of apostates/those who question Mullahs of Islam.

These  these Islamic heroes of Bangladesh  who are trained by the baboons of Islam that  preach Islam in Mosques target the folks that are  friends are relatives of apostates.

Authorities are telling they have arrested two men over the murder which comes just weeks after an American atheist blogger was also hacked to death in the capital, Murder that triggered international outrage by public, the officer said in a statement. Officals  said they were unsure whether the victim, Washiqur Rahman, 26, was also an atheist blogger or not but another social media writer said that he was known to write against religious fundamentalism in the country.

“It appeared Rahman used to write using a penname Kutshit Hasher Chhana (Ugly Duckling),” Imran Sarker, head of Blogger and Online Activists Network in Bangladesh, told AFP.

“He was a progressive free thinker and was against religious fundamentalism,” he said.

Earlier police have also arrested a suspect over the killing in February of American atheist writer and blogger Avijit Roy and his wife.,,

That is one of the brain washed murderous rogue .,  Police arrested another  two for suspected involvement to the attack on blogger Washiqur Rahman   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdQE9KM-394

Reply #3 - March 30, 2015, 12:39 PM

Reply #4 - March 30, 2015, 01:42 PM

Wow. Not good.  Cry

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #5 - March 30, 2015, 07:11 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #6 - March 30, 2015, 07:19 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qefSTwauqB0

Reply #7 - March 30, 2015, 10:31 PM

Translation?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »