Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Dawahman has officially gone cuckoo - scared of Eclipse

(Read 6950 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Dawahman has officially gone cuckoo - scared of Eclipse
     Reply #30 - March 29, 2015, 08:47 AM

The fact that one remains an idiot while the other has blossomed from an idiot into an imbecile (courtesy of William Lane Craig, though I wasn't aware copying him counted as a step towards higher intelligence) is as impressive as a dog outsmarting a donkey. The intellectual gap only goes so far.

Truth has been spoken

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #31 - March 29, 2015, 09:14 AM

Thanks all for the comments. I do feel that the topic of Eclipse is one of those turds that the West-based apologists haven't had much time to polish yet.  This whole thing represents a giant slap in the face of spinmeisters who try to whitewash the flat-earth 'cosmology' of Islam. One should ask these apologists: why does islam consider eclipses on par with Earthquakes -  events that call for a special prayer (I believe the Shias call it prayer of signs)? Can anyone seriously equate the disasters wrought by an earthquake to the 'harm' visited upon us during an eclipse?
     Reply #32 - March 29, 2015, 01:58 PM

I guess I'm definitely in the minority here. Cheesy Well, Hamza Tzortzis, if you ever pass by here, I tried, man.
     Reply #33 - March 29, 2015, 02:47 PM

I guess I'm definitely in the minority here. Cheesy Well, Hamza Tzortzis, if you ever pass by here, I tried, man.

I'm pretty sure Hamza and co do actually read our forum.
     Reply #34 - March 29, 2015, 03:37 PM

Lol Slmz Hamza

Lua I am sure he appreciates an ex muslim defending him  Wink

He will probably use that in his next debate Tongue

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

"This is the only heaven we have how dare you make it a hell" Dr Marlene Winell
     Reply #35 - March 29, 2015, 03:57 PM

His name is Hamza Tzortzis not Tortoise.

I'm sorry, but let's not stoop to mocking names and ad hominem.

Well if we're being completely honest his name isn't even Hamza. I bet his mum and dad still call him by his real name.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #36 - March 29, 2015, 03:59 PM

His name is whatever he wants it to be, in all honesty.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #37 - March 29, 2015, 04:22 PM

Lol Slmz Hamza

Lua I am sure he appreciates an ex muslim defending him  Wink

Cheesy

Akhi, put in good word for a poor sinner who tried to defend your honor in the hereafter. I have also never called you the tortoise, so...
     Reply #38 - March 29, 2015, 04:35 PM

The shaikh is right. As much as I dislike the guy, I'll stop calling him tortoise. It was just so much easier on my auto correct, though...
     Reply #39 - March 29, 2015, 05:30 PM

His name is Hamza Tzortzis not Tortoise.

I'm sorry, but let's not stoop to mocking names and ad hominem.  

well there is no ad hominem in any CEMB posts.,   Ok Hassan, we understand you and we will   call him with his name  "Tortoise BRAINLESS MUSLIM."    in short   "Tortoise B M."  ....but ask that fool to stop crying...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBTT5xm63Zg

http://www.iera.org/event/michigan-usa-hamza-tzortzis-tour

Event:
    Michigan USA – Hamza Tzortzis Tour
    Start: March 25, 2015
    End: March 30, 2015
    Category:Community Event
    Organizer:iERA
    Updated:March 24, 2015

Hamza Andreas Tzortzis will travel to Michigan (USA) to deliver a range of lectures, the “No Doubt” weekend workshop, and outreach to the wider community. Below is a tentative itinerary:

Wednesday, March 25

“The Purpose of Life”, 6 pm – 7:30 pm

Thursday, March 26

“Islam: The Rational Choice”, 8 pm – 9:30 pm

Friday, March 27

“Prophetic Da’wah”, 4 pm – 5:30 pm (40 min. for lecture, 15 – 20 min for Q & A)

“No Doubt” (intro lecture to the workshop), 8 pm – 9:30 pm

Location: The Muslim Community Association of Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, Michigan

Saturday, March 28

“No Doubt” (workshop), 10 am – 6 pm

Well   “The Purpose of Life”,   what is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWdvO_5T8kc

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #40 - April 02, 2015, 09:52 PM

It seems dawahmans lunar eclipse video has been taken down.

Could someone confirm this for me as my mobile sometimes seems to miss some videos?

If it's true then i correctly predicted this happening(see my earlier comments in this thread - and if so does that mean i am a prophet of God?)
     Reply #41 - April 02, 2015, 10:07 PM

Ok its still there but for some reason it doesn't show up for me.

Worse than that though this means I'm not a prophet after all. :(
     Reply #42 - April 02, 2015, 10:09 PM

Could someone confirm this for me as my mobile sometimes seems to miss some videos?

Still showing for me.

If it's true then i correctly predicted this happening(see my earlier comments in this thread - and if so does that mean i am a prophet of God?)

Maybe. If you could heal the common cold in an instant, that'd prove your prophethood beyond all doubt..
     Reply #43 - April 02, 2015, 10:14 PM

After you fix toor, me next. I had to leave the school early today because I was a gross, contagious mess.
     Reply #44 - April 02, 2015, 10:14 PM

You've been communicating with Djinns again!

For your sake it better have been a female Djinn. Have some HAYYA!!

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #45 - April 03, 2015, 06:00 AM

Maybe. If you could heal the common cold in an instant, that'd prove your prophethood beyond all doubt..

*grumbles something about how your asking for a cure for a specific thing just shows your doubt in miracles as a whole, I mean, no prophets have ever healed anything globally before, although wiping out a pandemic virus would certainly have been a demonstration of real power.*

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #46 - April 03, 2015, 08:36 AM

Look, the thing with prophetic miracles is that people demanding stuff without thinking it through too deeply is expected. I'm only following centuries' worth of precedent.

(Also, I'm sick of this cold.)
     Reply #47 - April 03, 2015, 10:22 AM

Look, the thing with prophetic miracles is that people demanding stuff without thinking it through too deeply is expected. I'm only following centuries' worth of precedent.

(Also, I'm sick of this cold.)

lol....but back to the topic at hand, would it be a miracle if he removed the video, eh, depends on what kind of statistical improbability you define as a miracle. How many videos has he deleted over his career divided by relative offensiveness/insanity of deleted videos, in coordination with a scale of how offensive/insane this video was, you get a statistical probability of how likely he is to delete this video...I don't really know what the numbers are but I'd say there's probably about a 1 in 4 chance? That's certainly not as big a miracle as, say, naturally conceived identical quadruplets, which has a 1 in 64,000,000 chance...basically, the more statistically improbable something is, the better the claim that it is a miracle; but with some things it is impossible to know the probability with the current data. For example, we have a sample set of 1 planet right now to study the likelihood of life originating, so we don't know how likely it actually is. So there are people that claim it's nearly impossible and people that claim it's inevitable given the right ingredients, but without a larger sample size (ie the ability to study more planets) we'll never know.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #48 - April 03, 2015, 05:51 PM

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »