Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Dawahman has officially gone cuckoo - scared of Eclipse

(Read 6940 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Dawahman has officially gone cuckoo - scared of Eclipse
     OP - March 27, 2015, 09:08 PM

I knew he was beginning to lose it when I saw his sperm-ingestion video, but even there he wasn't appearing as pathetic as he's now. I guess he's just acting on the 'sunnah' of his Prophet who ran straight to the mosque at the first sight of the Eclipse and read lengthy surahs during the special prayer organized to please his mysteriously whimsical god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBsuCAkmJjE

Btw. Dawahperv should thank his lucky stars he was born in the UK.  Otherwise uttering sentences like 'the prophet was afraaaaaid', 'he was panicking' can rile up the barevli crowd in Pakistan in a heartbeat (Junaid Jamshed saga is rather fresh in our memories still).

Reply #1 - March 27, 2015, 09:55 PM

I've heard you all talk about this guy but never seen him in action before - what a plonker!
     Reply #2 - March 27, 2015, 10:01 PM

Meh, not going to up his viewer numbers.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #3 - March 27, 2015, 10:07 PM

Brb going to download this video and then reupload it with commentary.  Cheesy I think I've finally found a good way to start my ex-muslims channel!

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #4 - March 27, 2015, 10:32 PM

Make sure to share!

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #5 - March 27, 2015, 11:55 PM

Oh god I forgot how much I hated video editing...it requires listening to the shitty video you're editing over and over and over.....oh well. lol. I really want to do this so I guess I'll keep listening to it. over and over.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #6 - March 28, 2015, 12:08 AM

God is always resorting to fear tactics.
     Reply #7 - March 28, 2015, 12:12 AM

I honestly believe thinking about Allah and the Quran too much, and taking it too literally, will do that to you.
     Reply #8 - March 28, 2015, 02:38 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzndNmHWM6k

So here's the vid...let me know what you think, it's still unlisted, I'll list it when I'm happy that you guys think it's a good enough quality.

Reply #9 - March 28, 2015, 04:45 AM

I used to seriously dislike this guy but now I'm beginning to just pity him. He's totally cracked and probably needs to seek help.

Also galfromusa, good work! I liked how you were able to comment on it without making your commentary too intrusive. And you highlighted the absurdity of what he was saying well

"I moreover believe that any religion that has anything in it that shocks the mind of a child, cannot be a true system."
    -Thomas Paine
     Reply #10 - March 28, 2015, 07:47 AM

Did you mean to cut it off there?

Reply #11 - March 28, 2015, 07:51 AM

Did you mean to cut it off there?

I cut out the rambling introduction, and the rambling end of the video, and some rambling in the middle. Mostly because it was just blah blah blah nothing of substance, and there really wasn't a point I could make in a space that small, that would be interesting and informative. The jumpcut at the end was his doing; and I just didn't find anything he said after that point to be of substance, he read some verses from the Quran and went on for a bit about being afraid.

Reply #12 - March 28, 2015, 09:56 AM

I honestly believe thinking about Allah and the Quran too much, and taking it too literally, will do that to you.

Agreed. There is just too much cognitive dissonance for the mind to deal with. It will push some over the edge of sanity.
     Reply #13 - March 28, 2015, 10:21 AM

I think it's good galfromusa  Afro

I just left a comment.

I also think that Dawahman might remove it so it is good to have it documented.
     Reply #14 - March 28, 2015, 10:24 AM

Thinking more about what you said HM. Yes it's a type of neurosis.
     Reply #15 - March 28, 2015, 11:37 AM

A  society that does not recognise mental illness and instead uses ideas of jinn etc might have problems diagnosing stuff, and lead to fascinating behaviours.

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #16 - March 28, 2015, 12:08 PM

From Plutarch's life of Nicias ( the Athenian commander at the siege of Syracuse 413BCE ):

But at the moment when all the preparations were complete and the enemy, not suspecting any move of this kind, were off their guard, there occurred a nocturnal eclipse of the moon. This terrified Nicias and those of his men who were sufficiently ignorant or superstitious to be disturbed by such a sight. Eclipses of the sun towards the end of the month were by this time understood even by the uneducated to be caused in some way or another by the shadow of the moon.
     Reply #17 - March 28, 2015, 02:58 PM

I used to seriously dislike this guy but now I'm beginning to just pity him.

I honestly felt sorry for him ever since the time where he honest to god posted on his facebook that if he sees the guy giving his wife shit for not always wearing the hijab on the Day of Resurrection he's going to fight him. Yes, I laughed about it and still would laugh, but man.

He's a discount Hamza Tzortzis. He's not as smart, he's definitely out there, but for me it makes him a much more sympathetic character. He's just not working with the best stack of cards.
     Reply #18 - March 28, 2015, 07:03 PM

He's a discount Hamza Tzortzis. He's not as smart, he's definitely out there, but for me it makes him a much more sympathetic character. He's just not working with the best stack of cards.

Hamza Tzortzis is not smart or educated by any stretch of the imagination. He still believes in creationism.

He is just a good orator and slippery apologist who is better at managing his public image.

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #19 - March 28, 2015, 07:13 PM

I actually do think he is quite smart...not brilliant, but smart. But we can agree on the educated bit.
     Reply #20 - March 28, 2015, 07:19 PM

Like street smart?

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

"This is the only heaven we have how dare you make it a hell" Dr Marlene Winell
     Reply #21 - March 28, 2015, 07:23 PM

Not necessarily. I might be wrong. I just remember watching his debates back in the day and thinking he was pretty quick and pretty clever. Even if he came to bullshit conclusions, a lack of intelligence isn't always what finds people defending those positions.

And especially the one time I listened to Dawahman and Tzortzis side by side (I think in that one video they were complaining about the forum?), the intellectual gap really stood out to me.

Or, you know, I could be imagining it. Grin
     Reply #22 - March 28, 2015, 10:07 PM

I think he has charisma and knows his audience, he can create the illusion of intelligence

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

"This is the only heaven we have how dare you make it a hell" Dr Marlene Winell
     Reply #23 - March 28, 2015, 10:35 PM

Tortoise always struck me as pretty average. Not too smart but not too dumb either. He just knows enough big words and has taken an intro to philosophy class to impress in an apologetics game that has pretty low standards.

"I moreover believe that any religion that has anything in it that shocks the mind of a child, cannot be a true system."
    -Thomas Paine
     Reply #24 - March 28, 2015, 10:56 PM

His name is Hamza Tzortzis not Tortoise.

I'm sorry, but let's not stoop to mocking names and ad hominem.

Reply #25 - March 28, 2015, 11:16 PM

I do actually think it takes some intellect and mental quickness to be as tricky as he is. I get that he's slimy and knows his audience, but I think that's a much easier thing to do when you have some smarts, and I don't think charisma is wholly separate from intelligence. As opposed to apologists even other educated Muslims are ashamed by, as opposed to dawahman who is, in comparison, a PR disaster.

But, again, it's hard to know something like this either way. I could be wrong. Not sure!   Undecided
     Reply #26 - March 29, 2015, 01:56 AM

And especially the one time I listened to Dawahman and Tzortzis side by side (I think in that one video they were complaining about the forum?), the intellectual gap really stood out to me.

The fact that one remains an idiot while the other has blossomed from an idiot into an imbecile (courtesy of William Lane Craig, though I wasn't aware copying him counted as a step towards higher intelligence) is as impressive as a dog outsmarting a donkey. The intellectual gap only goes so far.

Reply #27 - March 29, 2015, 01:56 AM

@lua
    Watch this video. Hamza Tzortzis copies and pastes his essays and most of his content is copied of William Lane Craig who is indeed an intelligent man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE0RtCSyJPQ

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #28 - March 29, 2015, 07:57 AM

So I was watching the video Rebel linked to, and then after it this was in the related videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAn0yKKkcgE

Tzortzis is a douchebag.

Reply #29 - March 29, 2015, 08:46 AM

The fact that one remains an idiot while the other has blossomed from an idiot into an imbecile (courtesy of William Lane Craig, though I wasn't aware copying him counted as a step towards higher intelligence) is as impressive as a dog outsmarting a donkey. The intellectual gap only goes so far.

Lol i agree, they are not much different, the only difference is, one can articulate his language better, doesn't make him smarter, oh nooo
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »