Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Great., Co-pilot 'wanted to destroy plane' _Germanwings flight 4U 9525 Crash

(Read 2837 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Great., Co-pilot 'wanted to destroy plane' _Germanwings flight 4U 9525 Crash
     OP - March 26, 2015, 12:05 PM

Co-pilot 'wanted to destroy plane' _Germanwings flight 4U 9525 Crash report

The co-pilot of the Germanwings flight that crashed into the French Alps wanted to "destroy the plane", French investigators have said.

French prosecutors, citing information from the cockpit voice recorder said the co-pilot took sole control of plane and intentionally started its descent. The pilot had just left the cockpit and was locked out. Neither of the names of the pilot or co-pilot have been released. The co-pilot was alive until the final impact, the prosecutors added. The Airbus 320 from Barcelona to Duesseldorf hit a mountain on Tuesday after a rapid eight-minute descent.

but the mental case took life of many children and  100 others .

well that is life in 21st century..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - March 26, 2015, 12:16 PM

Germanwings Crash Victims

here were 144 passengers and six flight crew aboard Germanwings Flight 4U9525, which crashed into the French Alps on Tuesday. look at some of the lives lost in the tragedy at that link. The victims hailed from at least 13 countries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lv2kOd4AEw

Sixteen German high school students from the town of Haltern were on the plane with their teachers, returning from an exchange trip to Spain.....

Evidence from a cockpit voice recorder recovered from the Germanwings flight 4U9525 that crashed on Tuesday suggests that one pilot left the cockpit before the plane’s descent and was unable to get back in, according to two separate reports.

French air accident investigators say they have extracted a recording that contains “voices and sounds” from the cockpit of the plane before it crashed in the Alps, killing all 150 people on board.  Later in the recording, the audio suggests that one of the pilots left the cockpit and could not re-enter. The audio gives no indication of the condition of the pilot who remained in the cockpit.

“The guy outside is knocking lightly on the door and there is no answer,” the investigator, who asked to remain anonymous, told the New York Times. “And then he hits the door stronger and no answer. There is never an answer.

“You can hear he is trying to smash the door down.”
    “We don’t know yet the reason why one of the guys went out,” said the official, who requested anonymity because the investigation is continuing.

“But what is sure is that at the very end of the flight, the other pilot is alone and does not open the door.”

Damn .... that is without doubt deliberate crash with  150  innocent passengers on board

well that is another way the  life goes away..

Reply #2 - March 26, 2015, 02:08 PM

Yup. Need to wait to see info from the other black box. Must have been some kind of suicide/murder bid; psychopathically or schizophrenically caused (?), don't know. Terrifying as my dad is coming back later on the plane. Hard relying on others, don't know who you can trust.
     Reply #3 - March 26, 2015, 02:32 PM

That's horrifying. Bad enough to have a loved one die in a plane crash, but knowing that it was murder on top of that...

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #4 - March 26, 2015, 03:31 PM

That's horrifying. ........

that is absolutely terrifying .. Now I must know who will be flying the plane I board into..Hell with it.. Trains.. buses .. bicycles are better...

Co-pilot Andreas Lubitz - pictured here on his social media profile - is not known to have any links to terrorism

but sure SCOUNDRELS  around the web will some how try to connect him to Islam and terror ...That is the 29 year old freak  that is what BBC says.. if that fool wanted to die there are million ways to kill himself .. instead of killing some 144 people along with him..

Reply #5 - March 26, 2015, 03:44 PM

Andreas Lubitz, the German co-pilot accused of killing 150 people by deliberately crashing a Germanwings Airbus into the French Alps, had never been flagged as a terrorist, a French prosecutor said. “Nothing to suggest this was a terrorist act,” Marseilles prosecutor Brice Robin said on Thursday.

Robin refused to give details on the 28-year-old pilot’s religion or ethnic background, saying: “I don’t think it’s necessarily what we should be looking for.”  Lubitz started his training in 2008, which was interrupted for several months for an unspecified reason, Spohr said. “I can’t say more about the reasons for his absence,” Lubitz said.  “Andreas became a member of the club as a youth to fulfil his dream of flying,” the LSC club said in a death notice on its website. His hometown of Montabaur in the state of Rhineland, Palatinate, Germany issued a statement expressing sympathy for his family, but didn’t give his name.

Lubitz had just 630 professional flying hours with Germanwings and joined the airline immediately after completing his training in September 2013.  He apparently locked the Germanwings airbus’ captain out of the cockpit before crashing the aircraft into the mountains at 700 km/h on Tuesday.

His breathing was normal as the aircraft ploughed into the mountains, indicating he was conscious and in control.
    “The co-pilot manipulated the flight monitoring system to voluntarily start descent of the plane,” Robin said. “He did it in a voluntary way. We could hear appeals from the pilot to access the cockpit, but no response from the cockpit.”
    He “had no reason to do it,” Robin said.

well that is what thestar.com says....

Reply #6 - March 26, 2015, 05:26 PM

It's really sick. Anyone with a fear of flying will be put off forever now. If it's not bad enough worrying that terrorists might blow it up. What a bastard, I mean, kill yourself, sure, but who could take all those innocent people down with them? The sickest thing I heard on the radio yesterday though, was that overpaid idiot James May calling Clarkson's sacking a 'tragedy' - on the same day 150 people perished in such an awful way.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #7 - March 26, 2015, 05:46 PM

Videos on that flight and on that nutcase..

What We Know About Germanwings Co-Pilot Andreas Lubitz

I tell you the news world will look in to EVERYTHING about that guy... his doctor.. his medications.. his friends.. his girl friends.. his pets.. his parents.. grand parents everything..

The door sign at the Montabaur, Germany, home of Andreas Lubitz.

Reply #8 - March 26, 2015, 09:15 PM

Well when you have tens of thousands of flights taking off everyday, you're bound to have at least one nut behind the wheel every once in awhile. An awful tragedy, but I think this doesn't go any deeper than a mentally ill pilot.

"I moreover believe that any religion that has anything in it that shocks the mind of a child, cannot be a true system."
    -Thomas Paine
     Reply #9 - March 26, 2015, 09:22 PM

What kind of narcissist must he have been to take all those others with him when he commits suicide.  Cry

It turns out colleagues of mine used to demonstrate for the Aussie guy who died on that plane in his physics lab classes. Was a really sweet dude apparently.
     Reply #10 - March 26, 2015, 10:39 PM

What kind of narcissist ...............

narcissist or terrorist?

Andreas Lubitz: 'White Christian' Germanwings crash pilot 'should be called a terrorist' by  Elsa Buchanan

Debate has been growing on Twitter as commentators line up to slam the French prosecutor in charge of the Germanwings crash investigation, after he said nothing suggested that the co-pilot of the A320 Airbus, which crashed into the French Alps killing all 150 people on board, was a terrorist.

"Nothing to suggest this was a terrorist act," Marseille prosecutor Brice Robin said in a press conference as he announced co-pilot Andreas Lubitz appears to have deliberately brought the plane down, but "voluntarily" manipulating the flight monitoring system.  In a blog post published soon after the German authorities declared Lubitz had "no apparent link to terrorist groups", Juan Cole, an American academic and Middle-East commentator, highlighted the question asked by a reporter during the press conference: "What was his religion?"

Germanwings' parent company Lufthansa said it didn't know, to which authorities added there was no evidence the crash was an act of "terrorism".

"Why in the world would his religion be relevant? If he did crash the plane on purpose then presumably he was depressed and wanted not only to commit suicide but also to be a mass murderer. It isn't political terrorism, likely, but certainly it was a terroristic act of killing," Cole wrote.

But we know why they asked, he continues. "It was out of bigotry against Muslims, probing whether another one had gone postal. The subtext is that white Christians don't go off the deep end, even though obviously they do, in large numbers. It isn't a logical question about Andreas Lubitz from Rhineland-Palatinate."

Another journalist, Glenn Greenwald, who is a former columnist on civil liberties  and US national security issues for the Guardian, pointed about how "different [the] coverage would be already if [the] co-pilot were Mohammed Al-Masaood, son of Egyptian immigrants"

well read the rest at the link..

Reply #11 - March 27, 2015, 02:06 PM

Germanwings crash: Co-pilot 'treated for depression' says BBC news

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »