Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 12:02 PM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Have any of you guys had islamic nightmares after giving up islam?

(Read 1706 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Have any of you guys had islamic nightmares after giving up islam?
     OP - March 25, 2015, 06:10 PM

I have had extremely horrifying nightmares where i see allah punishing me and muslims beheading me.. some ones are so fucking weird that I cant even remember them. this started  happening since I gave up islam... any of you guys had the same experience? share it plz.. I would love to know what your nightmare were like..... thanks!  thnkyu

lonelyboy
  • Have any of you guys have had islamic nightmares after giving up islam?
     Reply #1 - March 25, 2015, 10:06 PM

Yesterday I had my first nightmare. My whole family was ashamed of me, they didn't want to see me anymore. I wish they killed me, would be less worse.
     Reply #2 - April 21, 2015, 10:13 PM

I had horror dream once after doubting islam, though not completly leaving it, about some ghosts come for leaving islam

but it was once or may be two...thats it..after clearly left islam...I don't have such dreams
     Reply #3 - April 22, 2015, 07:24 AM

quite contrary, my friends and family were glad that im no longer a fanatic prick.
     Reply #4 - April 22, 2015, 01:00 PM

I had horror dream once after doubting islam, though not completly leaving it, about some ghosts come for leaving islam

but it was once or may be two...thats it..after clearly left islam...I don't have such dreams

GHOSTS ARE REAL.. I have seen them.. I talked to them and I slept in their houses... be careful HeavenlySea ..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #5 - April 22, 2015, 01:06 PM

Dreams, I love dreams. Yes, I actually have been having nightmares, but not directly about Islam. I don't see images of Allah or Angels or the Hellfire and all that, but the nightmares arrived so promptly around the time I drastically changed my beliefs that the reason for it cannot be anything other than that.

I can't quite remember, but there was one where I was fighting against Predators from Aliens vs Predators and I was part of the SAS squad to defeat them and save the world. Sounds like another silly dream, but hell it felt real.

There was another 'cheesy' dream about Simba going on a rampage in the Lion King Universe. I witnessed him smashing Mufasa's skull open and killing off Scar, hell it was terrible. Everyone on the scene died. And some random couple that witnessed it with me decided to commit suicide for some reason.

It's just nonsense really, that my conscience finds utterly believable, due to the lack of activity in the frontal lobe, so your basic reasoning is slacking. Something like that anyway... I used to be obsessed with lucid dreaming...

I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »