Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Intro: First liners from GuyWithAnA :)

(Read 2471 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Intro: First liners from GuyWithAnA :)
     OP - March 21, 2015, 09:31 AM

First liners... I'm usually pretty good at writing the very first line of an intro or a beginning. Yet, right now I'm actually in doubt of what I should write. I tend to sometimes make a classy, simple and short intro, but sometimes also I'm more wild and highfive/clapping/standing-O/exciting intro.

And as in right now... Right now as im writing this specific line. I knew what and how I should write it.

I just finished watching the very last episode of the Glee show and its last line was ''See the world not as it is, but how it should be.''
    Since Glee meant a lot to me and has helped me discover myself. I'm choosing as start here with that line.

'See the world not as it is, but how it should be.''

So Im a new guy in here, which is basically in here for talking, discussing and sharing thoughts of many subjects. Im not an ex-muslim but im also not a practicing muslim. I'm me. As egoistic as it sounds. Yes, I'm just me.
    I'm a gay guy, who is originally palestinian, which was born in Scandinavia and thats where I live.
    Even thought it's normal to be gay nowadays. I still notice that word and sort of want to expand its meaning of how it is being a gay/muslim/arabic guy. It's a double life and mostly likely all of you in here have read, shared and/or heard of someone in the same situation as me. This might maybe make it seem like a cliché, but we are all individuals and have different stories to tell and lives to live. Try me Smiley

A long story made short. I grew tired of living in hiding in my homecity and tired of not being able to be myself in the city I've lived in for so long. So I moved to a much bigger city, where I can live more free but not fully. Thats the main reason for why I moved and of course I had to lie to some of my closest ones and made them believe that I've going to study and have found a new job. I am doing and going to do those things. But those was not my first intentions.

To finish to off and not to have it all kind of sad and depressing. I wanted to join this forum to talk and wanted to be heard of my opinions and also hear others. And thanks to my friend, who's also in here, for telling me about this.

Smiley Best of luck to you and hope to hear from all Smiley

- GuyWithAnA

''Attention everyone! This is just a reminder not to give birth in the girls bathroom. Thank you.''
    - Shane Dawson
     Reply #1 - March 21, 2015, 10:17 AM

Reminds me of a line I heard many years ago. "Heroes don't accept the world as it is. They see it as it should be, and fight to make it that way". Something along those lines.

Welcome to CEMB. Your parrot. parrot

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #2 - March 21, 2015, 01:14 PM

Welcome to the forum  parrot

It's great you joined!
     Reply #3 - March 21, 2015, 03:45 PM

Welcome to the forum GuyWithAnA, have a rabbit!  bunny

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #4 - March 22, 2015, 08:12 AM

Welcome to the forum, Guy Smiley

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #5 - March 23, 2015, 06:45 PM

And thanks to my friend, who's also in here, for telling me about this.

Welcomeeeeeeee loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hugs

Everyone, say hi to my best friend! So glad you joined the forum, and I'm sure you'll love people in here.  bunny

Here's a parrot  parrot

You are the Universe, Expressing itself as a Human for a little while- Eckhart Tolle
     Reply #6 - March 23, 2015, 06:50 PM

Hi and welcome!  parrot

turnipovich
     Reply #7 - March 23, 2015, 10:24 PM

First liners... I'm usually pretty good at writing the very first line of an intro or a beginning.

MashaAllah brother.

Yet, right now I'm actually in doubt of what I should write. I tend to sometimes make a classy, simple and short intro, but sometimes also I'm more wild and highfive/clapping/standing-O/exciting intro.

MashaAllah brother.

And as in right now... Right now as im writing this specific line. I knew what and how I should write it.

MashaAllah brother.

I just finished watching the very last episode of the Glee show and its last line was ''See the world not as it is, but how it should be.''
    Since Glee meant a lot to me and has helped me discover myself. I'm choosing as start here with that line.

MashaAllah brother.

'See the world not as it is, but how it should be.''

So Im a new guy in here, which is basically in here for talking, discussing and sharing thoughts of many subjects. Im not an ex-muslim but im also not a practicing muslim. I'm me. As egoistic as it sounds. Yes, I'm just me.
    I'm a gay guy, who is originally palestinian, which was born in Scandinavia and thats where I live.
    Even thought it's normal to be gay nowadays. I still notice that word and sort of want to expand its meaning of how it is being a gay/muslim/arabic guy. It's a double life and mostly likely all of you in here have read, shared and/or heard of someone in the same situation as me. This might maybe make it seem like a cliché, but we are all individuals and have different stories to tell and lives to live. Try me Smiley

MashaAllah brother.

A long story made short. I grew tired of living in hiding in my homecity and tired of not being able to be myself in the city I've lived in for so long. So I moved to a much bigger city, where I can live more free but not fully. Thats the main reason for why I moved and of course I had to lie to some of my closest ones and made them believe that I've going to study and have found a new job. I am doing and going to do those things. But those was not my first intentions.

MashaAllah brother.

To finish to off and not to have it all kind of sad and depressing. I wanted to join this forum to talk and wanted to be heard of my opinions and also hear others. And thanks to my friend, who's also in here, for telling me about this.

MashaAllah brother.

Smiley Best of luck to you and hope to hear from all Smiley

- GuyWithAnA

MashaAllah brother.

parrot

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A MOCKING IT IS A NICE MESSAGE FROM THE JESTER.

One only acquires wisdom when one sets the heart and mind open to new ideas.

Chat: http://client01.chat.mibbit.com/#ex-muslims
     Reply #8 - March 23, 2015, 10:53 PM

Welcome Smiley
     Reply #9 - March 24, 2015, 12:00 AM

Welcome to the forum, Guy Smiley

A song for Guy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdvxJb8GDeQ
     Reply #10 - March 28, 2015, 05:49 AM

Thank you all for the welcoming!

As for you Ishtar! Calm down! You'll see me soon! and We're gonna Have fun and maybe party! Cause this.... thing... Loves to dance Cheesy

Hope you all are having a great weekend! Wink

''Attention everyone! This is just a reminder not to give birth in the girls bathroom. Thank you.''
    - Shane Dawson
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »