Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Afterlife for muslim females

(Read 7384 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Afterlife for muslim females
     OP - February 26, 2015, 06:35 AM

If a never married muslim woman dies does she get any male companions in the afterlife or is she expected to be celibate for all eternity?

I believe if a boy dies and has been a good muslim he gets the houris and becomes a man in the afterlife,do female children who die early get any male company in the Islamic afterlife?

Just curious if Muhammad's sock puppet called Allah made any reference to this issue, I haven't seen anything.
     Reply #1 - February 26, 2015, 08:13 AM

When asked whether a woman gets 72 men, a shaykh replies:
     This number is only for men. A woman will have only one husband in Paradise, and she will be satisfied with him and will not need any more than that.

The Muslim woman – who is not influenced by the claims of those who propagate permissiveness and knows that she is not like men in her make-up and nature, because Allaah has made her like that – does not object to the rulings of Allaah or feel angry. Rather she accepts what Allaah has decreed for her. Her sound nature tells her that she cannot live with more than one man at a time.

http://islamqa.info/en/11419

"we stand firm calling to allah all the time,
    we let them know - bang! bang! - coz it's dawah time!"
     Reply #2 - February 26, 2015, 08:15 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gPrmcQ_xgY

Reply #3 - February 26, 2015, 08:28 AM

According to this guy, a woman will have to take turns with the countless hoor al ayn to have sex with her husband:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQGy0ZE0DOU

Reply #4 - February 26, 2015, 11:55 AM

Hoori's sounds like hoeren which is Dutch for whores and from the talk of that man I get the impression that hoori's must mean whores. Is that correct? Is paradise just a brothel?
     Reply #5 - February 27, 2015, 01:17 AM

Oh come on. The solution is obvious. Every woman will get the ultimate reward in paradise - they will be transformed into MEN!

One only acquires wisdom when one sets the heart and mind open to new ideas.

Chat: http://client01.chat.mibbit.com/#ex-muslims
     Reply #6 - February 27, 2015, 04:25 AM

Every woman will get the ultimate reward in paradise - they will be transformed into MEN!

At which point this seems appropriate:
    http://www.vocativ.com/culture/lgbt/troughman/
     Reply #7 - February 27, 2015, 05:56 AM

It seems too easy of a point to make but... how the hell does anyone take this shit seriously?  Cheesy

"I moreover believe that any religion that has anything in it that shocks the mind of a child, cannot be a true system."
    -Thomas Paine
     Reply #8 - February 27, 2015, 10:52 AM

A woman will become a side b*tch of one man in heaven. Because while alive, she'll be called names, but in heaven she can do it and be called a good muslim XD

Dogs never bite me - just humans. ~ M. Monroe

Religions seem to cause more grief than good.

Exmuslim Chat
     Reply #9 - February 27, 2015, 10:53 AM

What... it isn't true?

I want my houris :(

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #10 - February 27, 2015, 10:55 AM

NO qtian, you won't get any. You will live forever Cheesy

Dogs never bite me - just humans. ~ M. Monroe

Religions seem to cause more grief than good.

Exmuslim Chat
     Reply #11 - February 27, 2015, 11:00 AM

The guy doesn't need houri. He has its rhyming couplet which is so much better - philosophy!

Reply #12 - February 27, 2015, 11:03 AM

Why not have both

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #13 - February 27, 2015, 11:22 AM

I want them just so I can be saying all day "hip hip houriiii!"

Yeah I'm childish.

Reply #14 - February 27, 2015, 11:23 AM

Why not have both

Because one discards the other D:

Reply #15 - February 27, 2015, 11:25 AM

NO qtian, you won't get any. You will live forever Cheesy

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #16 - February 27, 2015, 12:02 PM

I asked my religious sister how she would describe 'paradise recently', and she used a lot of 'nice' key words such as; fairness/equality/beautiful scenery/at one-ness with all etc etc. I agreed with her, this 'vision' of Paradise was one that most religions use, but wasn't it odd that in the Koran, Allah didn't bother bigging up the 'beautiful' aspects of Heaven, but instead saw it fit to use sex as the main 'carrot'. She then said ; 'Allah knows his creation best, and He knows that sex is on people's minds (men and women) all the time - that's why.' I asked her why she didn't include that in her Paradise description in the first place then (she 'forgot').  She also failed to see the shallow nature of this 'carrot', or the fact that perhaps, just perhaps, spirituality was less about the physical aspects of being human, and more about the divine, innate nature of everything and everyone. Neither did she explain what awaits her, as a woman (bar the beautiful scenery etc). When I mentioned that 'lashings of sex' sounds very much like a man made notion, and a thoroughly immature one at that, she told me I was simply wrong, and that all Mankind really thinks about is shagging, and Because Allah knows everything, he decided to make it very clear what awaits good Muslim men in language they could relate to......but not women (unless they happen to be a black eyed virgin, I guess).

Ha Ha.
     Reply #17 - February 27, 2015, 12:22 PM

I hope the houris can shape-shift. That would be fun.
     Reply #18 - February 27, 2015, 12:32 PM

I asked my religious sister how she would describe 'paradise recently', and she used a lot of 'nice' key words such as; fairness/equality/beautiful scenery/at one-ness with all etc etc. I agreed with her, this 'vision' of Paradise was one that most religions use, but wasn't it odd that in the Koran, Allah didn't bother bigging up the 'beautiful' aspects of Heaven, but instead saw it fit to use sex as the main 'carrot'. She then said ; 'Allah knows his creation best, and He knows that sex is on people's minds (men and women) all the time - that's why.' I asked her why she didn't include that in her Paradise description in the first place then (she 'forgot').  She also failed to see the shallow nature of this 'carrot', or the fact that perhaps, just perhaps, spirituality was less about the physical aspects of being human, and more about the divine, innate nature of everything and everyone. Neither did she explain what awaits her, as a woman (bar the beautiful scenery etc). When I mentioned that 'lashings of sex' sounds very much like a man made notion, and a thoroughly immature one at that, she told me I was simply wrong, and that all Mankind really thinks about is shagging, and Because Allah knows everything, he decided to make it very clear what awaits good Muslim men in language they could relate to......but not women (unless they happen to be a black eyed virgin, I guess).

That just about summarises the close mindedness of religious people in general in a paragraph...

Reply #19 - February 27, 2015, 05:45 PM

It's interesting how the pleasure of sex is just the byproduct of our need to reproduce and pass on our genes. If there is no reproduction in heaven it seems silly to still have a strong urge to copulate. It's like saying we'll be hungry and thirsty in heaven so we'll enjoy all sorts of food and drink. Does this mean our bodies will need nutrition and sustenance lest we starve? Maybe we can and then go to heaven's heaven?

Its interesting how our survival instincts are very much present with us in Islamic heaven and they are in fact the main thing being satisfied.

"I moreover believe that any religion that has anything in it that shocks the mind of a child, cannot be a true system."
    -Thomas Paine
     Reply #20 - February 27, 2015, 09:18 PM

On heavens following human wants, why does the Christian heaven on earth say there will be "no more sea"?

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #21 - February 28, 2015, 09:45 AM

On heavens following human wants, why does the Christian heaven on earth say there will be "no more sea"?

Seas seperate one mass of land from another. No sea=no seperation. So dwellers of heaven will be united with no seperation. At least that's my take on it. But then again I'm unfamiliar with the christian scriptures.

Reply #22 - February 28, 2015, 10:25 AM

It's interesting how the pleasure of sex is just the byproduct of our need to reproduce and pass on our genes. If there is no reproduction in heaven it seems silly to still have a strong urge to copulate. It's like saying we'll be hungry and thirsty in heaven so we'll enjoy all sorts of food and drink. Does this mean our bodies will need nutrition and sustenance lest we starve? Maybe we can and then go to heaven's heaven?

Its interesting how our survival instincts are very much present with us in Islamic heaven and they are in fact the main thing being satisfied.

Indeed. It's almost as if the 'heavenly being' that conceptualised Heaven had no grasp whatsoever of the idea of being in a non-physical state, but plenty of grasp on a certain appendage, the wanker. I love the way Allah focusses on Mo's needs though, it's a bit like his own personal religion - 'If you get invited to the prophet's house for dinner, don't arrive too early, don't hang about too long afterwards, and make sure you pitch in with the washing up.' That Allah, so merciful, so compassionate, so into dinner party etiquette.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #23 - February 28, 2015, 11:44 AM

That Allah, so merciful, so compassionate, so into dinner party etiquette.

Yes but the Dawahgandist will rightly come back with: 'The greatest girft si to be with Allah. The righteous will gaze upon their Lord. There will be no temptations nor desire.' So there is a spiritual dimension to this and the aspiration of perhaps most Muslims to reunite with their loved ones.

It's only those who take their religion very seriously that are preoccupied with the transparent women (or grapes) they'll penetrate and young boys that they'll enjoy (ghulams anyone?).

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #24 - February 28, 2015, 11:45 AM

According to this guy, a woman will have to take turns with the countless hoor al ayn to have sex with her husband:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQGy0ZE0DOU

She has Hayya...

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #25 - February 28, 2015, 03:55 PM

One of the best things that people long for in the Hereafter is, for men, the women of Paradise, namely al-hoor al-‘iyn, and for women there is an equivalent delight. By His great wisdom, Allaah has not mentioned what the women will have as the equivalent of al-hoor al-‘iyn for men, and that is due to modesty and shyness. How can He encourage them to seek Paradise by mentioning something that they are too shy and modest to mention or speak about themselves? So He has simply hinted at it, as in the verse (interpretation of the meaning):

“Therein you shall have that your inner‑selves desire

[Fussilat 41:31-32]

Makes logic!

Reply #26 - February 28, 2015, 04:59 PM

^ a muslim woman will not have anything that she desires. That's pure dishonest bs from islamqa. I remember a muslimah tried to pull this off in an impromptu debate between her and a christian. She brought up that a woman in paradise can have anything she desires. When asked if she can get 72 men, her only answer was "allahu a3lam". When pointed out that it was bs, she finally said that she wouldn't care if she had to share one husband with countless other women.

here's the vid. It starts from 6:21 in the first video. It continues over the first half of the next vid.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGS_HSnyzOM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wuDofdVBcc

Reply #27 - February 28, 2015, 05:17 PM

She has Hayya...

so i guess the reward for having hayya in this life is for her to exercise her hayya for eternity in paradise

Reply #28 - February 28, 2015, 05:27 PM

Nah we're practising Hayya for hell coz that's where most women go apparently..
     Reply #29 - February 28, 2015, 05:30 PM

^ a muslim woman will not have anything that she desires. That's pure dishonest bs from islamqa. I remember a muslimah tried to pull this off in an impromptu debate between her and a christian. She brought up that a woman in paradise can have anything she desires. When asked if she can get 72 men, her only answer was "allahu a3lam". When pointed out that it was bs, she finally said that she wouldn't care if she had to share one husband with countless other women.

here's the vid. It starts from 6:21 in the first video. It continues over the first half of the next vid.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGS_HSnyzOM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wuDofdVBcc

Jeesus, that guy is so rude! I can't listen to that video. He won't let her speak at all and then he says, listen to me. Damn, what a wanker.
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »