Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 11, 2024, 06:33 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
May 10, 2024, 12:51 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 10, 2024, 09:41 AM

New Britain
May 08, 2024, 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
May 08, 2024, 07:16 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Born Sinner

(Read 16911 times)
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Born Sinner
     OP - February 20, 2015, 06:33 AM

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Seven. Born Sinner, the opposite of a winner.

I've always loved the album Born Sinner by J. Cole but now I'm a kafir I even love it more. My name is obv not Seven (Real Madrid supporter and Raulista who absolutely loves the number 7) a muslim girl deserves a proper muslim name so that's what my parents gave me. Lucky me, my names are also quite common amongst people in Western countries and if it wasn't for my surname people wouldn't think I'm a muslim. Hmm, not so lucky I guess.

So, I'm a 19-year-old Dutch girl living in the UK, parents are from Ethiopia (Somali ethnicity) and religious.  And when I say religious I mean really religious. From the age of four I've been wearing a scarf and going to the mosque. Became a hafiza at the age of 7 and GOD, my parents were proud of me, specially my dad. Whenever I was in the mosque, I used to read out loud, wanting people to hear my voice as I loved the attention. Everyone used to be like "Mashallah" "May Allah grant you and your family Jannatul Firdaus" etc.

At the age of 9/10 I used to wear these long hijab's to school, even during PE classes, too scared to take it off. I wanted my dad to be proud of me but I was soo jealous of my friends who didn't have to wear it. One day, my teacher told me that it was too dangerous to wear it during PE (OMG, I was asking myself how the fuck I used to wear a HIJAB during PE but now I remember, I used to tie it around my middle), I felt such a relief but didn't want my dad to know that I actually wanted to take it off so I said to him I had to eventho I didn't want to. Teacher came to our house talking my parents and voila, I didn't have to wear it anymore during PE. I feel so disgusted thinking about it now, totally forgot I used to wear it during PE. Why would you do that to a kid, it's so facking dangerous.

Anyway, due to this I did no longer want to wear a long hijab but I never had the courage to leave the house without it. It took me a couple of years before being able to and my dad would leave me alone instead of starting an argument (hijab is a direct order from Allah, am I disobeying him bla bla bla) or becoming aggressive. But even now, there are days that I HAVE to wear it when going to masjid. First of all, I don't even want to go mosque and I don't want to wear this fucking hijab but my dad doesn't seem to understand that.

Ugh, I have 10% left on my phone and still haven't told my story. Plan was to tell about my path to enlightenment but instead I've been going on and on about hijab. The hate is real, lol. I'll get a charger and continue in a bit.
  • Born Sinner
     Reply #1 - February 20, 2015, 06:47 AM

Well hello Seven and welcome to the forum! Have a piggie  piggy
    Can't wait to read the rest of your story!

You are the Universe, Expressing itself as a Human for a little while- Eckhart Tolle
  • Born Sinner
     Reply #2 - February 20, 2015, 06:58 AM

Hi No. 7. Sounds like a beer.

Welcome parrot

Intriguing start Smiley

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
  • Born Sinner
     Reply #3 - February 20, 2015, 08:37 AM

Thank you Smiley

Let's talk about something else than scarves. I was brought up religious and although I never doubted Islam there were things that were not clear to me and never made sense, being 10/11 I used to ask my mom how was it fair that people would go to hell if things were already written. She could never give me a satisfying answer and eventually would just say "there are things you don't understand yet, don't think too much about it". But that's easily said than done, it kept bothering me so I eventually said to myself that Allah knew what a person would choose but didn't decide for him. Glad I found an answer I continued the life that was chosen for me, being a muslima whose family was highly respected while believing there was nothing wrong with gay people (I had the best gay teacher ever, oh how I miss him). Never said the latter to my parents tho  whistling2

Around the age of 15 we moved to another city, I hang more with muslims and became a bit more religious. I'd started praying properly and would never miss it, with my new friends I went to lectures (I liked the environment and going to another cities) and whenever I saw someone convert I would start crying  (I'm kinda emotional), I'd probably do the same now but now because I can't believe the stupidness.

I once went to a lecture with the theme 'Judgement Day" and I got so scared, I always was scared of dying and being to tortured in the grave and then again in hell and there were nights I would have a breakdown, crying to god if he could please forgive me and I would never listen music again. Sometimes I would stop listening music for a couple of weeks and instead listen to anasheed, read about the signs of judgement, ask my mom about paradise and hell etc. And then I would go back to how I was till the anxiety was too much to handle and I would have a breakdown. This continued for a couple of years.

At 17 I signed up for a forum I regularly visited where most of the members were atheist. There was this member who absolutely hated religion, he would make comments such as "Mohammed was a pedophyle" "If I'm going to hell, so be it. I'll still piss on God there" I couldn't understand how someone could talk so easily about hell and obv felt offended by his comments about Mohammed. At the time I was going to sirah classes and Mohammed was portrayed so perfect. I had a bit of a problem with him marrying Aisha but my mind was so fucked up and found a reason to justify it, I knew a lot ahadith and most of them were narrated by Aisha, young people memorise easier and after the prophet's dead and most of the sahaba's were "old" there was Aisha who would make sure nothing of the prophet's massage was lost  Sounds perfectly logic, right?!? After this he was even more perfect in my eyes, he had a solution for everything. I was and am against marrying and underage child but I would find ways to justify it only for Mohammed. Kinda sick what religion can do to your mind.
  • Born Sinner
     Reply #4 - February 20, 2015, 09:30 AM

Welcome! Great introduction so far.
  • Born Sinner
     Reply #5 - February 20, 2015, 09:45 AM

Welcome number7, plz have plenty of these  piggy piggy piggy piggy they are not haraam here.

Your story is super intriguing and I identify with ya. My ethnicity is Somali too though I never give it too much thought. My hoyo (mum) once said to our neighbor when I was 9/10 that I would one day 'bring shame' to my family. I guess she was right. Welcome aboard. Here's another super wonderful Somali sinner http://www.waryapost.com/munafiq-diaries-lost-faith-ramadan/

Tired of the bull-shit. I write my own doctrines.
  • Born Sinner
     Reply #6 - February 20, 2015, 09:56 AM

Welcome 7.
  • Born Sinner
     Reply #7 - February 20, 2015, 12:32 PM

Welcome 7! Lovely to have you aboard me hearty!
  • Born Sinner
     Reply #8 - February 20, 2015, 01:25 PM

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Seven. Born Sinner, the opposite of a winner.

I've always loved the album Born Sinner by J. Cole but now I'm a kafir I even love it more. My name is obv not Seven (Real Madrid supporter and Raulista who absolutely loves the number 7) a muslim girl deserves a proper muslim name so that's what my parents gave me. Lucky me, my names are also quite common amongst people in Western countries and if it wasn't for my surname people wouldn't think I'm a muslim. Hmm, not so lucky I guess.

So, I'm a 19-year-old Dutch girl living in the UK, parents are from Ethiopia (Somali ethnicity) and religious.  And when I say religious I mean really religious. From the age of four I've been wearing a scarf and going to the mosque. Became a hafiza at the age of 7 and GOD, my parents were proud of me, specially my dad. Whenever I was in the mosque, I used to read out loud, wanting people to hear my voice as I loved the attention. Everyone used to be like "Mashallah" "May Allah grant you and your family Jannatul Firdaus" etc.

At the age of 9/10 I used to wear these long hijab's to school, even during PE classes, too scared to take it off. I wanted my dad to be proud of me but I was soo jealous of my friends who didn't have to wear it. One day, my teacher told me that it was too dangerous to wear it during PE (OMG, I was asking myself how the fuck I used to wear a HIJAB during PE but now I remember, I used to tie it around my middle), I felt such a relief but didn't want my dad to know that I actually wanted to take it off so I said to him I had to eventho I didn't want to. Teacher came to our house talking my parents and voila, I didn't have to wear it anymore during PE. I feel so disgusted thinking about it now, totally forgot I used to wear it during PE. Why would you do that to a kid, it's so facking dangerous.

Anyway, due to this I did no longer want to wear a long hijab but I never had the courage to leave the house without it. It took me a couple of years before being able to and my dad would leave me alone instead of starting an argument (hijab is a direct order from Allah, am I disobeying him bla bla bla) or becoming aggressive. But even now, there are days that I HAVE to wear it when going to masjid. First of all, I don't even want to go mosque and I don't want to wear this fucking hijab but my dad doesn't seem to understand that.

Ugh, I have 10% left on my phone and still haven't told my story. Plan was to tell about my path to enlightenment but instead I've been going on and on about hijab. The hate is real, lol. I'll get a charger and continue in a bit.

Let go of the hate.

You do not wish to be a SITH LORD do you?

Let your hair flow as you frolick around in your HAYYA wear as you ride the Unicorn of freedom and blessings and get vibrations of joy rushing and pulsing through the points of your pleasant music maker that tingles with every soft breath it embraces...

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
  • Born Sinner
     Reply #9 - February 20, 2015, 02:11 PM

Hi Seven,

Welcome to the forum  parrot

Really great introduction. I hope it continues.

Wow, you all wrote this with your phone?

• Born Sinner
     Reply #10 - February 20, 2015, 02:30 PM

Thank you guys, means a lot Smiley

@Anti-bullshit

Thanks for the link, I've read your blog aswell, really interesting to read your story and sad at the same time.

@Jedi

Frustration mate, I do take it off sometimes and it feels SOOOOO good. Don't have the courage atm but I'm moving out for uni in a couple of months, not really planning to introduce myself as a muslim then hehe. As for my parents, I'm scared as hell for their reaction but I will eventually tell them. Hopefully before I've finished uni.

@ElToro

I'm not finished yet, somehow I ended up writing too much about stuff I didn't even want to write about lol. And yh, I'm currently not home and haven't got my precious laptop with me. I've been wanting to introduce myself for a couple of weeks now but I was too busy doing nothing. I guess I was fed up of it today and now I have to do this all on my phone :p
  • Born Sinner
     Reply #11 - February 20, 2015, 08:25 PM

parrot
    Welcome!

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Born Sinner
     Reply #12 - February 20, 2015, 09:53 PM

Welcome to the forum! A rather inspirational story I must say. Especially considering you are hafidh ul Quran. MashaAllah! May Allah keep you on siraat ul mustaqeem! parrot Please do stick around, wander, ask questions. We have all types of members from all sorts of backgrounds and even though I'm relatively new, I've been made to feel fully welcome and you shall too. The judgement endeth hear, you doth have full commandeth of what thou shalt say here. Smiley

One only acquires wisdom when one sets the heart and mind open to new ideas.

Chat: http://client01.chat.mibbit.com/#ex-muslims
  • Born Sinner
     Reply #13 - February 20, 2015, 10:42 PM

Don't have the courage atm but I'm moving out for uni in a couple of months,

Are your parents in Britain too?

not really planning to introduce myself as a muslim then hehe.

Good idea. Be yourself, and let others see you as yourself.
  • Born Sinner
     Reply #14 - February 21, 2015, 11:59 PM

Welcome! Sounds like you are an intelligent young lady Smiley You will be welcomed around here. Have a parrot  parrot

Lots of people around here are in the same boat as you. Just keep your head down, focus on getting good grades and a good job, and try to get as independent as you can from your parents. All the best!

إطلب العلم ولو في الصين

Es sitzt keine Krone so fest und so hoch,
    Der mutige Springer erreicht sie doch.

I don't give a fuck about your war, or your President.
  • Born Sinner
     Reply #15 - February 22, 2015, 12:50 AM

I don't agree that Mo was a paedophile. I'd be more comfortable referring to him as a hebephile. It's difficult to defend things you feel are wrong, particularly a bloke in his 50s raping a 9 year old child. Believing that your god is fine with this is ghastly. Fortunately, islam isn't actually true. Allah does not exist.

Welcome to CEMB. Have a parrot. parrot

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Born Sinner
     Reply #16 - February 22, 2015, 04:40 AM

Welcome to the forum, #7 Smiley

Real Madrid sucks, though  grin12

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
  • Born Sinner
     Reply #17 - February 22, 2015, 05:02 AM

Real Madrid sucks, though 

Amen.
  • Born Sinner
     Reply #18 - February 22, 2015, 01:50 PM

"I've never been this high before. Very bad reason not to go. Terrible reason not to go." is kind of my anthem.

Welcome, fellow J. Cole fan.  parrot

The future is full of thrilling possibilities.
  • Born Sinner
     Reply #19 - February 22, 2015, 02:12 PM

Thanks for the parrots all Smiley

Are your parents in Britain too?
    Good idea. Be yourself, and let others see you as yourself.

Yes, took me a while to convince them to let me live on campus (still not 100% tho).

Real <3 <3 <3
  • Born Sinner
     Reply #20 - February 22, 2015, 02:18 PM

I'm done with these emotional rollercoasters, my life is so messed up. One moment I'm feeling positive about my future, the next moment I just want to sleep and never wake up.
  • Born Sinner
     Reply #21 - February 22, 2015, 02:25 PM

Awww Big hug If you need to speak to someone about something on your mind then you're free to do so Smiley Everyone has ups and downs, but it sounds like something (or someone) is causing you to feel this way. If it is beyond the natural, do feel free to inbox me. Smiley

• Born Sinner
     Reply #22 - February 22, 2015, 02:35 PM

Many of us in the forum can relate to how you feel, and like PhysMath said, if you feel the need to vent or need someone to listen then use us Smiley You are free to inbox me aswell, I am going through horrible emotional roller coasters in the moment like you and would love to help. hugs hugs  far away hug far away hug

You are the Universe, Expressing itself as a Human for a little while- Eckhart Tolle
  • Born Sinner
     Reply #23 - February 22, 2015, 02:39 PM

I'm done with these emotional rollercoasters, my life is so messed up. One moment I'm feeling positive about my future, the next moment I just want to sleep and never wake up.

Let's examine the word emotion.

E = is a drug that causes extreme emotions.

MOTION = is the state of going up and down in waves like motion...

EMOTION = being human

I hope that helped you....

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
  • Born Sinner
     Reply #24 - February 22, 2015, 03:05 PM

Oh wauw, you are all so nice. Seriously guys, your words mean a lot to me.
  • Born Sinner
     Reply #25 - February 22, 2015, 03:44 PM

You have a friend in us, friend! Don't ever feel alone. Very few in the world understand our plea so all we really do have is each other...we ex's gotta stick together *salutes*

• Born Sinner
     Reply #26 - February 22, 2015, 03:49 PM

Oh wauw, you are all so nice. Seriously guys, your words mean a lot to me.

Most importantly stay HAYA

• Born Sinner
     Reply #27 - February 22, 2015, 03:51 PM

Most importantly stay HAYA

stay HAYA

stay HAYA

stay HAYA

stay HAYA

stay HAYA

stay HAYA

• Born Sinner
     Reply #28 - February 22, 2015, 04:29 PM

stay HAYA

stay HAYA

stay HAYA

stay HAYA

stay HAYA

stay HAYA

Lol do you like the echo of it? Cheesy

• Born Sinner
     Reply #29 - February 22, 2015, 04:37 PM

I do.

• 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »