Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

What's happened to the fo...
Today at 12:54 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:49 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Next Elections of Israel are coming in March.. what is cooking?

(Read 1863 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Next Elections of Israel are coming in March.. what is cooking?
     OP - January 28, 2015, 04:02 PM

Next Elections of Israel are coming in March.. what is cooking?

The Israeli elections are due to take place in two and a half months. In Israeli politics that is a very long time away. Only a fool would try, at this time, to predict what the political scene in Israel will look like on election day.

That is why most public opinion polls appearing now do not have very much relevance as to what the next Israeli government will look like. So instead, a focus on what is happening now may help draw the picture of what may happen over the next few weeks.

The first thing to note is that when Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called for new elections there was a good deal of both puzzlement and resentment among the citizenry. The question everyone was asking was, why now?

The first polls taken after the election process was set in motion showed that Netanyahu was not seen as popular. It revealed that two-thirds of the respondents wanted someone other than Netanyahu as Prime Minister. In addition, there seemed to be little change in the percentage of voters that major political parties would attract. So why did Netanyahu call for elections now?

So The next two months news of every country in middle east will have affect on this election., Also the results of the elections will have effect on every country politics in the middle east...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - January 28, 2015, 05:48 PM

There you go.. here Comes the election news

Two Israeli soldiers killed in Hezbollah attack

BEIRUT: Lebanese Shia guerrilla group Hezbollah claimed responsibility on Wednesday for an attack against a military convoy in an Israeli-occupied border area. Two Israeli soldiers were killed and seven wounded in the attack, the army said in a statement. This is the biggest attack on Israeli forces by the group since a 34-day war in 2006.

It appears to be a revenge attack for an Israeli air strike in Syria that killed senior Hezbollah members.

“At 11:25 (0925 GMT) this morning, the Quneitra martyrs of the Islamic Resistance (Hezbollah) targeted an Israeli military convoy in the Shebaa Farms composed of several vehicles which was transporting several Zionist soldiers and officers,” Hezbollah said in a statement broadcast on the group's Al-Manar television channel.

“There were several casualties in the enemy's ranks,” it said. Al-Manar said Hezbollah targeted nine Israeli military vehicles, and that it had killed “a large number” of troops.

A spokesman for the UN peacekeeping force said a peacekeeper has been killed in the attack. Andrea Tenenti said the UN is looking into the circumstances of the incident. He did not disclose the nationality of the soldier, but local media reports said he was a Spanish national.

Lebanon's National News Agency reported that an Israeli soldier was captured in the operation.

Israel's military refuted this claim, saying none of its soldiers were captured.

“The rumour of abduction has been ruled out,” Lieutenant-Colonel Peter Lerner, an Israeli military spokesman said.

well elections started .. Question is where will it go from here??

Reply #2 - February 23, 2015, 05:52 PM

Israeli Black Panther: Mizrahim must boycott the elections

http://972mag.com/mizrahim-its-time-to-boycott-the-elections/102980/
     Reply #3 - March 03, 2015, 06:48 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pOs99OZN1g

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Mr. Netanyahu's full speech to Congress., he was invited only by AMRIKA republican party

and what he says is

Iranian regime poses threat to entire world: Netanyahu

WASHINGTON: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared Tuesday that the deal being negotiated between world powers and Iran would leave Tehran free to develop nuclear weapons. In an impassioned address to the US Congress, conducted even as Secretary of State John Kerry was in nuclear talks in Switzerland with his Iranian counterpart, Netanyahu branded Iran a global threat.

“That deal will not prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons,” he said, placing himself in stark opposition to US President Barack Obama's policy of containing Iranian ambitions through a diplomatic accord.

“It would all but guarantee that Iran gets those weapons, lots of them,” he said, dismissing promises from US and European leaders that the planned accord would block Iran's path to the bomb.

“Iran's nuclear program would be left largely intact. Iran's breakout time would be very short,” he said.

“I know that my speech has been the subject of much controversy. I deeply regret that some perceive my being here as political,” he said, acknowledging complaints that he has endangered Israel's close ties with Washington... "That was never my intention,” he protested. “I want to thank you, Democrats and Republicans, for your common support for Israel year after year, decade after decade."

“We appreciate all that President Obama has done for Israel,” he said, citing the close security cooperation between the countries.

But, despite his warm opening words, his speech built to a thorough denunciation of Obama's efforts to strike an accord, citing Iranian leaders' threats to “annihilate” Israel and “aggression” against their Middle East neighbors.

“So you see, my friends, this deal has two major concessions. One, leaving Iran with a vast nuclear program. Two, lifting the restrictions on that program in about a decade,” he said.

“That's why this deal is so bad. It doesn't block Iran's path to the bomb.

It paves Iran's path to the bomb. “He cited the strength of Iranian-backed factions in Lebanon, Yemen, Syria and Iraq as evidence of Tehran's regional ambitions, and recalled threats against his own people.

And he concluded by hailing the US-Israeli alliance.

“Even if Israel has to stand alone, Israel will stand,” Netanyahu said, “but I know that America stands with Israel.

"I know that you stand with Israel. You stand with Israel because you know that the story of Israel is not only the story of the Jewish people, but of the human spirit that refuses again and again to succumb to history."

Americans better watch their next elections., Sure he would love to get elected again in Israel and aid/abate another war between Iran and AMRIKA.. the way they did in Iraq.. It is wrong for American congress to  interfere in the elections of Israel . I hope AMRIKA democrats invite the his opponents to speak to America and explain their positions w.r.t  to Middle east problems.

Israeli legislative election, 2013 Party   Seats

Yesh Atid   19
    Likud   18
    Labor Party   15
    Yisrael Beiteinu   13
    The Jewish Home   12
    Shas   11
    United Torah Judaism   7
    Hatnuah   6
    Meretz   6
    Hadash   4
    United Arab List   3
    Balad   3
    Kadima   2
    Ta'al   1
    Total   120

My man Mr. Israel ., you must realize this is not the way to deal with Islamism and This is 21st century let us choose different way to save your country and to save middle east..

Israel election: Labor challenger catches up with Netanyahu as vote nears

Reply #4 - March 17, 2015, 07:21 PM

Dimi Reider: Jewish nationalism and the new Palestinian politics in Israel

http://972mag.com/jewish-nationalism-and-the-new-palestinian-politics-in-israel/104468/
     Reply #5 - March 17, 2015, 07:25 PM

Noam Sheizaf: Netanyahu's moment of truth

http://972mag.com/election-preview-netanyahus-moment-of-truth/104344/
     Reply #6 - March 17, 2015, 07:26 PM

So what is the result? what is the projection? who will win??

That is Israel Politics with some 8 million population.. In fact many cities in the world are more populated than that country..

Yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J1HBGhBJHw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpbXCj2RqBw

Reply #7 - March 17, 2015, 07:35 PM

Election coverage - Dimi Reider on Twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/dimireider
     Reply #8 - March 18, 2015, 03:05 AM

Fucking Christ, Chuck Norris? Really?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »