Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Conspiracy Theories

(Read 11058 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #30 - January 28, 2015, 05:23 PM

The Quran on the Jews:

2:96 And thou wilt find them greediest of mankind for life and (greedier) than the idolaters. (Each) one of them would like to be allowed to live a thousand years. And to live (a thousand years) would be no means remove him from the doom. Allah is Seer of what they do.

5:13 And because of their breaking their covenant, We have cursed them and made hard their hearts. They change words from their context and forget a part of that whereof they were admonished. Thou wilt not cease to discover treachery from all save a few of them. But bear with them and pardon them. Lo! Allah loveth the kindly.

I wonder why muslims would hold such anti-Semitic views...

"I moreover believe that any religion that has anything in it that shocks the mind of a child, cannot be a true system."
    -Thomas Paine
  • Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #31 - January 28, 2015, 05:33 PM

The Quran on the Jews:

2:96 And thou wilt find them greediest of mankind for life and (greedier) than the idolaters. (Each) one of them would like to be allowed to live a thousand years. And to live (a thousand years) would be no means remove him from the doom. Allah is Seer of what they do.

5:13 And because of their breaking their covenant, We have cursed them and made hard their hearts. They change words from their context and forget a part of that whereof they were admonished. Thou wilt not cease to discover treachery from all save a few of them. But bear with them and pardon them. Lo! Allah loveth the kindly.

I wonder why muslims would hold such anti-Semitic views...

well justperusing ., Not just those two verse but there are more than 100 verses in Quran that refer to Jews directly or indirectly.. in fact there are more than 20 verses in that chapter -2 itself from which you only picked on of the 22 or so verses that refer Jews of that time..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #32 - January 31, 2015, 05:14 PM

ha! that tells me you didn't click the link...

That interview is hilarious, the look on his wifes face is a classic, like why am i even married to you lol.  Speaking of conspiracy theories i was watching some today on u-tube about the Isis decapitations, some folks are claiming they are acted out in a studio in front of a green screen hmmmm i like conspiracy theories, some are downright silly though,  makes life a little more interesting lol 
  • Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #33 - January 31, 2015, 05:24 PM

Most conspiracy theories are bollocks, it's hard to find one which might actually have some truth to it.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #34 - January 31, 2015, 05:26 PM

the look on his wifes face is a classic, .............. lol  

whose wife suki?

This One??  or..or This one?

• Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #35 - January 31, 2015, 06:28 PM

Yeah i know, most are bollocks lol.. 

I dunno Yeezeve lol, hey i hear his younger brother is running for the next presidency,  wonder how better his vocab will be, i must go check him out online.

Hugs x
  • Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #36 - January 31, 2015, 09:46 PM

hmmmm i like conspiracy theories, some are downright silly though,  makes life a little more interesting lol 

I guess conspiracy theories can be boatloads of fun if you forget or are not aware of how destructive this garbage can be. Conspiracy theories fan the flames of distrust between groups of people and is not only unproductive but sometimes straight up halts or reverses progress.

Conspiracy theories can be fun and games to you, but it preys on people with paranoia and other mental disorders, or people who are just too incurably stupid to be able to see why that bullshit is bullshit and they think it's real life and make decisions off of it. They are assholes to people because of it. The world becomes a much darker and scarier place for them because of it. They don't trust services that could help them because of it.

Suddenly, everything's a fucking Zionist plot, which is cool for people who hate Jews, and susceptible people who didn't hate Jews before sure do now. Or maybe hating Jews isn't your style, and you hate Muslims, or you hate liberals, or you hate the gays. Good news, because there's crazy conspiracy theories to help demonize all of them.

Conspiracy theories are a blast until you realize that in places like Saudi Arabia, the vast majority of the people believe in at least one or two if not most of these bullshit theories and they make judgments and decisions off of it. Or when your husband tells you that he and his friends thought that The DaVinci Code was mostly a work of non-fiction.

Or that the same thing can be said about certain populations in America where people are actually harassed by theorists, like I have been, or when you have shit like the measles and totally preventable diseases that haven't been around for ages cropping back up in the United States because of idiots believing vaccines are harmful, or when you have otherwise rational people thinking that evolution is a gigantic conspiracy and taking their fucking kids out of school so that they don't have to learn about it or lobbying against it being taught in their school districts.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, suki, it's not just about you, but sweet lord Jesus whose dead bones were stolen by those freemasons and hidden in an attempt to conceal the truth of his existence, can you and everyone who thinks like you please choose a less destructive thing to appreciate? Something else to make life interesting? Like books? Movies? Some sci-fi?

We're all dealing with enough shit here, especially in countries with all this superstition and poor education, we don't need conspiracy theories throwing buckets of wrenches into the gears all the time.
  • Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #37 - February 01, 2015, 09:27 AM

You obviously don't read peoples posts throughly Lua, like i said above most of it is bshit or was that bollocks ?   Some are harmless fun and entertaining such as crop circle mysteries, nessy or the search for the yeti, some are dark and destructive.  Not everything we are presented with is the truth either, conspiracy in some cases can simply be someone elses or another nations opinion on a situation or be considered as alternative thinking, thinking outside the box, which i think in certain cases is a healthy thing to do rather than be a sheep, such as the jihadi john theory i mentioned above perhaps being a hoax set up in a studio or the possibility of fake photos of the moon landings being created in a studio for extra publicity.  Anyways, conspiracy theories have always existed and whether we like them or not they will continue to circulate   Smiley

have a good day..

• Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #38 - February 01, 2015, 12:26 PM

I dunno Yeezeve lol, hey i hear his younger brother is running for the next presidency,  wonder how better his vocab will be, i must go check him out online.

Who? Floridian?  I do like Bushes ., Well that tells Americans how empty  and empty brains in American republican party.  Well many AMRIKANS hide behind bushes..

Frankly speaking, In American Political system Bushes are not the problem but Pack wild dogs behind the bushes create serious problems to the world suki.,

See this news from couples of days back  John Kerry Fined $50 for Failing to Shovel Snow Outside Boston Home. That News came on to the Pakistan TV., What I mean to say is in 21st century  this world is very small place., So we can changes Bushes and we can change wild dogs..  

• Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #39 - February 01, 2015, 01:33 PM

You obviously don't read peoples posts throughly Lua, like i said above most of it is bshit or was that bollocks ?   Some are harmless fun and entertaining such as crop circle mysteries, nessy or the search for the yeti, some are dark and destructive.  Not everything we are presented with is the truth either, conspiracy in some cases can simply be someone elses or another nations opinion on a situation or be considered as alternative thinking, thinking outside the box, which i think in certain cases is a healthy thing to do rather than be a sheep, such as the jihadi john theory i mentioned above perhaps being a hoax set up in a studio or the possibility of fake photos of the moon landings being created in a studio for extra publicity.  Anyways, conspiracy theories have always existed and whether we like them or not they will continue to circulate   Smiley

have a good day..

Did I ever accuse you of believing them? That's not the point at all. If you think legends and conspiracies like aliens and crop circles and the yeti is fun, that's fine, but that's not what anyone was talking about on the thread and you were mentioning shit like IS' recent executions being staged and in the same breath saying "hmmm, I like conspiracy theories." At this point I must object to that being a reading problem of mine and I'd suggest you double check how your words come off.

conspiracy in some cases can simply be someone elses or another nations opinion on a situation or be considered as alternative thinking, thinking outside the box, which i think in certain cases is a healthy thing to do rather than be a sheep, such as the jihadi john theory i mentioned above perhaps being a hoax set up in a studio

And I'm sorry, are you serious? You'd rather huge batches of people take social and political advantage of tragedies? People don't object to the fact that daesh is committing these crimes because the evidence for it is so compelling. People "think outside the box" in this instance because they are desperate to pin this on the US, on the Jews, on someone, on something, just not Islam, not jihadis. It's not creative thinking. It's the failure to think, it's the refusal to think, it's mindlessly following an us-versus-them dynamic. It's an agenda and a destructive cycle. This shit should not be encouraged.

Is accepting reports and videos of executions being "sheep?" Have you ever paused a second to wonder how it must feel for those people who lost their sons or husbands or fathers in these beheadings to not only have to deal with the loss of their loved one, but also to have this gruesome video of it online, but also to have these brutal assholes dissecting it and laughing at it and saying that it was a hoax and that their loved one was an actor and have their identities picked apart on conspiracy theory sites?

Maybe you have, but it's all good. It's better to, without evidence at all, and conveniently in line with an agenda that you already had, be a total fucking asshole to other people and create social division and embrace your own ignorance than to be a "sheep."

And yes, they'll always be around, like everything else unpleasant about humanity, sure as there will always be an England, but that doesn't mean we need to embrace them and let them continue to grow unchecked. You know, aim for self-improvement.

• Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #40 - February 01, 2015, 02:34 PM

Meh, you take things people say out of context and create a silly argument where one was never intended, i'm not interested in getting into a childish discussion, sorry i mean argument with you Lua about conspiracies, once you start a debate you never stop babbling until the person is booted off the forum, you seriously need to calm down, quit picking on people like the CEMB troll that you are   : )
  • Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #41 - February 01, 2015, 02:42 PM

Yes, yes, spare me the drama and the eternal victim act, Suki. I get it. I was well aware going into it that you are incapable of hearing a criticism about a belief of yours without taking it personally and insulting me for it, like always, no matter how much I reassure you that it wasn't meant to be personal.  Roll Eyes

But regardless, if you're going to go around proudly spouting nonsense, you ought to expect it every once in a while from someone who has the patience and the strange inclination to make it through your rambling blocks of unformatted text. If you don't have a thick enough skin to hear critiques, you have strange stomping grounds.

Furthermore, I assure you that the admins kicking people off the forum has nothing to do with me. If they were kicked off, they were for a reason, whether or not you wrapped your head around it.
  • Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #42 - February 01, 2015, 02:46 PM

Stop..stop..stop..

There will always be some common interests.. common grounds along with conflict of interests. In some forums Often I act as hardcore Islamist just to put my legs in others show and See I feel when some atheist  or other religious folks Insults me "The Mullah yeezevee".. So let us look for common grounds.. give and take..

• Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #43 - February 01, 2015, 02:54 PM

Yeezevee, you're awfully sweet. Grin
  • Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #44 - February 01, 2015, 03:28 PM

well for those words,  let me give a link of RED GARDEN_an Iranian  Movie for suki and lua..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRwh3dMIaEA

• Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #45 - February 01, 2015, 11:05 PM

Now I want lua  and Suki write their opinions on this clip from AMRIKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTIHG60qWeQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkXBixXfBE8

Maher is a fucking retard. The Muslim countries that say that a man has control of his wife are the countries that either have theocracies or some sort of corrupt government, take the poll to Muslims in the West or in places like Turkey or Lebanon and let's see what they have to say. Fucking dumbass. 

Hey.. STOP IT ..stop blaming me..     Huh?     I didn't say those words...

• Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #46 - February 02, 2015, 09:22 AM

Yes, yes, spare me the drama and the eternal victim act, Suki. I get it. I was well aware going into it that you are incapable of hearing a criticism about a belief of yours without taking it personally and insulting me for it, like always, no matter how much I reassure you that it wasn't meant to be personal.  Roll Eyes

But regardless, if you're going to go around proudly spouting nonsense, you ought to expect it every once in a while from someone who has the patience and the strange inclination to make it through your rambling blocks of unformatted text. If you don't have a thick enough skin to hear critiques, you have strange stomping grounds.

Furthermore, I assure you that the admins kicking people off the forum has nothing to do with me. If they were kicked off, they were for a reason, whether or not you wrapped your head around it.

Huh, lol conspiracies are my beliefs ?  umm nope, i simply made a comment that i like some of them, because i like mysteries and what ifs, now suddenly im a supporter of IS and laugh at vicitms families of Jihadi John, such accusations ??  :/   You are the one who turns everything into a drama, (well not so much anymore) someone may make a little remark that you don't agree with and you tended to turn what was meant to be a casual discussion into a 20 page long debate, twisting peoples words, we've all seen you turn discussions into ugly debates that get the other poster banned and it has been pointed out to you and even by yourself many times that you tend to get rid of people, like that guy who wanted to discuss asparatame, it turned ugly, he even asked you can we please keep it civilised.  Like i have pointed out to you previously when you went on the attack with me, you take your critisisms way beyond a debate and turn it into something personal and you know it, so quit playing the innocent lol, i'm not playing victim, i'm cool : )  i simply refuse to enter into an argument with someone like you who doesnt know how to show respect to certain people on here.  The other folks on here may not notice it because your'e a girl and they find you kind of cute and funny, it's entertaining but if you were a guy talking down to people the way you have done,  you would probably be viewed very differently.   "your unformatted text" that is very arrogant of you Lua, a forum is a place for back and forth casual discussion, i'm not writing an official report or dissertation lol, i don't even need to use the correct spelling if i dont feel like.   Anyways...

That's all i'm gonna say. 

Sorry Yeezeve i didn't reply to your post above..

See y'all around

peace
  • Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #47 - February 02, 2015, 02:30 PM

Oh man, Suki. Grin

The first thing I want to address is your unformatted text thing, for a reason: it is incredibly hard to muster up the willpower to read large blocks of text often lacking in punctuation. Surely just as hard to find appealing as "20 page comments." We've discussed this with other users. In all seriousness, yes, it's not a dissertation but man, go easy on us. Also it's only about as arrogant for me to point out as my long responses were a comment or two back on your part, so let's consider ourselves even.

Huh, lol conspiracies are my beliefs ?  umm nope, i simply made a comment that i like some of them, because i like mysteries and what ifs, now suddenly im a supporter of IS and laugh at vicitms families of Jihadi John, such accusations ??  :/

Nope. That's not what I wrote, that's not what I was saying. And the comment about your beliefs was mostly in reference to this thread ( http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=26310.0
     ) which I'm not surprised to see you still think was me attacking you.

I would try to go on and rephrase what I said in this thread to try and make it clear what I was saying and how you misunderstood me, but you know what, suki, I fell over myself in that linked thread trying to explain myself to you and to apologize and to keep you from getting upset, and now, the second time around, I can't muster a single fuck, so a "nope" will have to do. I tried, I really did, so just no.

So I'm also somehow not surprised to see that your heart has been bleeding for the aspartame guy, who had the same two problems as you: failure to understand what he read, and the misunderstanding that feeling insulted equates to being personally insulted.

I had never personally insulted him, but he spent weeks throwing escalating personal insults at me, all the while adding "let's be civil." You are aware, suki, that just because someone is saying "let's be civil" doesn't mean they are being civil.

But if you don't believe me, I invite you to go back and look. What you will see, though, is several users stepping in and trying to get him to stop with the personal insults over the span of the entire thread and saying they couldn't take his responses seriously while they were littered with them. They became so inappropriate that finally an admin came in and told him his remarks were completely over the line and gave him a smite.

Still, I'd buy and eat a hat if you ever bothered. You don't really care what happened, you just have felt slighted ever since I criticized your hoax science articles and have been rooting for whoever gets in a spat with me since.

Note that he wasn't banned after that, by the way? He was banned after several rape justifying remarks that many users argued with him over before he received a ban because he broke the rules. That sounds like my fault, I guess. If he wasn't so distressed that I spent two weeks trying to explain the fundamentals of research and science to him, he wouldn't have been victim blaming women who get raped.  Roll Eyes

Similarly, anyone who has been banned who I argued with had been banned for a reason. The mods aren't stupid. They can read. Also, how many users have been banned after we argued? Mrasheed, who seemed to be quite enjoying our exchange and we were being pretty polite to each other, and that wally guy who, thinking I was a married man, advised me to shoot and kill my wife because all women cheat on their husbands and that wife-killers were just being smart by making the first move. Grin Good god, suki, you pick strange people to defend.

and it has been pointed out to you and even by yourself many times that you tend to get rid of people,

This has been an ongoing and less than serious joke between Qtian and I because of how RamiRustom (sp?) up and left in the middle of a debate with Ishina that I wedged myself into about a book which I had a physical copy of and was telling him what the book actually said. I think I've committed worse crimes than this. I invite you to find this discussed anywhere that wasn't banter between Qtian and I.

Anyway, you're right in that sometimes I do come off as more harsh than I mean to. I do think it has something to do with my writing style, maybe, or just the words I use, or maybe I'm just kidding myself and I'm a harsh person anyway, so I used to pepper my comments here with emoticons to try and make a buffer, but it's probably more in my word choices. I'm absolutely sure I do come off as cocky or arrogant or just too blunt sometimes online, especially if I get going on some science subjects. I try to tone it down, and I think I've been pretty quick to issue apologies if I ever unintentionally offend.

So for the record, I don't mind being corrected for this, and there's actually a couple users on here who are probably tired of me asking after I post something, "Did that sound mean?" Grin But I think we can safely say that this is a lost cause between you and I, so you ought to just put me on ignore and spare yourself what has clearly been months of building annoyance at scrolling by my posts.

Anyway, even if you missed the point of my comments here, this was a thread about conspiracy theories and as you can probably tell, I'm of the firm opinion that most of them are incredibly destructive and I don't think it's the most amazing thing in the world to speak positively of them, especially not of ones like the example you gave where the beheadings were in front of a green screen. That's actually terrible. I stand by my position that you should not be saying anything positive about shit like that.

It could have been literally anyone--besides Ishina, who still strikes fear into my old bones--and I would have responded the same way. It wasn't about picking on you.
  • Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #48 - February 02, 2015, 02:44 PM

Huh, lol ...................
    peace

Oh man, Suki. Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndAQbNdILac

• Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #49 - February 02, 2015, 02:55 PM

Anyway, you're right in that sometimes I do come off as more harsh than I mean to. I do think it has something to do with my writing style, maybe, or just the words I use, or maybe I'm just kidding myself and I'm a harsh person anyway, so I used to pepper my comments here with emoticons to try and make a buffer, but it's probably more in my word choices. I'm absolutely sure I do come off as cocky or arrogant or just too blunt sometimes online, especially if I get going on some science subjects. I try to tone it down, and I think I've been pretty quick to issue apologies if I ever unintentionally offend. 

You are a bad person Lua. Tongue

• Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #50 - February 02, 2015, 02:58 PM

Inception! You're back!  dance

Also, I know. I even disappointed Yeez. Sorry, Yeezevee!
  • Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #51 - February 02, 2015, 04:38 PM

............I even disappointed Yeez. ...................

hu! how?   how Lua? How??

NoooooooooooOO...   I don't even get disappointed on PMs from forum.,  like these
    Dearest in the lord,

I am .................................When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of $1.2 Million (USD) dollars in a Local Bank here in ...................... I have being diagnosed with esophageal cancer and my Doctor told me that it is a delicate situation and having known my conditions, I have decided to donate this fund to a good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to be the caretaker and use this funds for orphanages, widows and and also propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained. Assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein .............

Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.

neither I get disappointed with PM's  like

You think you know shit about Islam as you want to make us believe so. Lol. With all these links and youtube videos thinking you can convince everyone here so as to fulfill your agenda

...........A clown and a joke, the only people that will take your posts seriously here are the White liberal atheist bigots .................... Why don't you do this forum a favour and fuck off .................You are just a clown that people laugh at here...

...........No, you don't know anything about my pain .............

................ oh I forgot I'm talking to a retard here

Would I happy if you stopped posting? Very much so, and I'm very sure that I won't be the only one here in the forum .................

Even such words do not hurt me Lua....   I am a fucking piece of shit  with a very thick skin.... lol... how the hell I get disappointed with your posts/responses ..No way.....

So I am not disappointed with your posts ..neither with suki posts nor from any member of CEMB.. but I do understand other's point of view.

but you know what hurt me most?   those highlighted words hurt a bit, So Lua write away... but PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST WITH 2 PAGES OF STUFF .. Cheesy Cheesy

with best wishes
    yeezevee

• Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #52 - February 02, 2015, 04:59 PM

Well i'm glad y'all find it amusing...      admit it Lua you get a sadistic kick out of making people feel small, and no i don't have any grudge against you, on the contrary you have one with me and have been waiting for me to trip up so you could lay into me yet again.. I knew your original rant on this thread was directed at me, so i decided to add "i like conspiracy theories" just to pee you off even more, and it worked lol.   I do find your comments harsh sometimes and often unwarranted, i also think your mention of my punctuation errors a bit arrogant too, but nevermind, perhaps you'll grow out of this someday.  I've never provided any science articles so get your facts right.   I can't be bothered taking this any further.. Waste of energy...
  • Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #53 - February 02, 2015, 05:26 PM

admit it Lua you get a sadistic kick out of making people feel small

Oh? Please, tell me more about me, suki. Internet stranger that I've largely avoided, I'm sure you can enlighten me.

I've never provided any science articles so get your facts right.

Roll Eyes Oh for God's sake, read that linked thread and you'll remember what I'm talking about. And you'll see other users saying the same thing to you and agreeing with me, and a few even telling you that I wasn't trying to insult you. But that doesn't matter, right, suki? It's easier to just say that I'm picking on you.

no i don't have any grudge against you, on the contrary you have one with me and have been waiting for me to trip up so you could lay into me yet again.. I knew your original rant on this thread was directed at me, so i decided to add "i like conspiracy theories" just to pee you off even more, and it worked lol. 

Uhh, what? Cheesy No wonder you like conspiracy theories, if this is the kind of paranoia and "someone's out to get me" attitude you've been carrying on this forum all this time. You flatter yourself, suki, in more ways than one. If I had commented on every remark or tall tale of yours that I thought was suspect or just an outright lie, I'd have interacted with you a lot more often.
  • Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #54 - February 02, 2015, 05:30 PM

Quote from: suki says  link=topic=28132.msg804711#msg804711 date=1422896389
    Well i'm glad y'all find it amusing...      a

...........iit worked lol ...........

well Lol means you are laughing., Suki we should know by now Lua writes a lot often something that happened 2years ago,, loll   I think she correct manuscripts .. So guys go back and write about Conspiracy Theories  .....UFOs.. Bermuda triangles ...Illuminatis...

Now  let me go back to Conspiracy Theories .,  today's news from land of pure  gives a strange story

And that is a kid from international relationship.. Pakistan dad  and Russian Mom..   brief story is   that 22 year old was hanged couples of days back for conspiracy plotting to eliminate Musharraf..,  

Anyways he was hanged in Pakistan., and his mother from Russia wanted his body and there was a problem. At the end She came from Russia,  with some help dig the grave  and took her son's body and moved in to Russian Embassy in Pakistan . Well to know more about that strange Conspiracy theory on that 22 year old Akhlaq Ahmed alias Al-Roosi click the link and read it...

• Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #55 - February 02, 2015, 05:35 PM

Yikes, yeezevee, at the PM's. But you can't win 'em all, glad you have a thick skin.
  • Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #56 - February 02, 2015, 06:59 PM

I am baffled that people find Lua more offense than me.
  • Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #57 - February 02, 2015, 07:53 PM

Uhh, what? Cheesy No wonder you like conspiracy theories, if this is the kind of paranoia and "someone's out to get me" attitude you've been carrying on this forum all this time. You flatter yourself, suki, in more ways than one. If I had commented on every remark or tall tale of yours that I thought was suspect or just an outright lie, I'd have interacted with you a lot more often.

I have to agree that statement sounded in line with conspiracy theories that someone has an agenda

Sadly that is the mindset it creates tht ppl have ulterior motives or hidden agendas when really there is nothing more then just what it is.

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

"This is the only heaven we have how dare you make it a hell" Dr Marlene Winell
  • Conspiracy Theories
     Reply #58 - February 02, 2015, 08:30 PM

Ok lua and suki, that's enough, let's cool it shall we?  Thread now locked!

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

• Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »