Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Dies

(Read 11739 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Dies
     Reply #30 - January 24, 2015, 05:38 PM

I can't find my fuck anywhere!

Jedi.....JJJJJJDDDDD   

That is all what you are looking for in your life?? common I am sure you want more than that...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #31 - January 24, 2015, 08:47 PM

And I can't find that fuck either!

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #32 - January 24, 2015, 08:52 PM

He is referred to as a "reformer" in most reports

How true is that?

Run my dear, from anything that may not strengthen your precious budding wings
     Reply #33 - January 24, 2015, 08:57 PM

He showed up on television a bunch of times saying that he wants women to be able to drive but that today wasn't really a good day for it. And then he died.

Also, under his control, a whole bunch of real reformers have been thrown in prison. I guess he reformed the definition of terrorism when they accused two women of it after they dared to drive a car in protest of the driving ban. The fact that some people praised this same dude as being The Women's King should give you an idea of how delusional those who are calling him a reformer today must be.
     Reply #34 - January 24, 2015, 09:04 PM

He is referred to as a "reformer" in most reports

How true is that?

It's true if you live in 'opposite' land, otherwise known as the Arab world.
     Reply #35 - January 25, 2015, 01:29 AM

...................The fact that some people praised this same dude as being The Women's King should give you an idea of how delusional those who are calling him a reformer today must be. ..............

well marrying  35 women  should make him as The Women's King .,  ...also he gave freedom for driving, working..free from that talaq..talaq.. Great Kahuna of Sand Jungle

Anyways let me put this Jpeg here

http://www.washingtonpost.com/rw/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2014/05/26/Foreign/Graphics/w-sauditree3.jpg

Reply #36 - January 25, 2015, 09:40 AM

Good job Britain! Good to know you too have a government of ass-lickers   Afro

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #37 - January 25, 2015, 10:33 AM

Good job Britain! Good to know you too have a government of ass-lickers   Afro

Cheesy  Cheesy classic ...

That is all what England is doing after it lost kongDORM. I mean i is doing ass licking. . Now a days it is collecting money from eastern dictators and corrupt eastern politicians and tax cheating industrialist/bootleggers of small Asian and African countries..

You can see that since that nut case  Hitler's party  bombed the hell out of London ..Imagine there was No AMRIKA at that time..

Reply #38 - January 25, 2015, 11:38 AM

Good job Britain! Good to know you too have a government of ass-lickers   Afro

You're letting them off too lightly. They've gone some way beyond mere analingus, I feel:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/defence-and-security-blog/2014/feb/24/arms-gulf-prince-charles

http://jackofkent.com/2015/01/the-moj-and-the-saudis/
     Reply #39 - January 25, 2015, 01:06 PM

After King Abdullah's Death, Western Leaders Sing False Praises
    For people living in dictatorships and hoping for Western support on the road to freedom, reactions to the death of Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah has been a rude awakening. It was to be expected that the passing of an important geo-political ally would be met with niceties and platitudes. But rather than courteous condolences, Western leaders have queued up to eulogize the late King with groveling and outright mendacious statements that border on Orwellian doublespeak.

Take U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry who on Twitter called King Abdullah a man of “wisdom,” “vision” and mourned that the world had “lost a revered leader.”

We are talking here about the absolute ruler of a country, which according to Freedom House, scored the lowest possible ranking on respect for both civil liberties and political freedom (vying for worst dictatorship in the world with North Korea). In 2013, a democracy activist was sentenced to eight years in prison for “slandering the King”—a bespectacled old man who happened to be called Abdullah.

In Britain(BRAIN DEAD) David Cameron emphasized the late King’s “commitment to peace and for strengthening understanding between faiths” and that his “thoughts and prayers are with the Saudi Royal Family and the people of the Kingdom.” It is a good thing then that Cameron lives in Britain and not in Saudi Arabia. Because unless Cameron was to convert to Wahabist islam, he would in fact be arrested for praying in the Kingdom, which also bans churches and bibles and, as late as last year, arrested 28 Christians for the crime of congregating in a private home.

Apparently, such religious intolerance merits respect by the very religions whose members are being brutally persecuted. London’s spectacular Westminster Abbey led the way by flying the flag at half mast in respect of Abdullah. Of course being Muslim does not suffice to escape Saudi Arabia’s religious intolerance. Liberal saudi blogger Raif Badawi recently received the first 50 of 1,000 lashes for the crime of “insulting Islam” through his calls for separation of state and religion.

As for Abdullah’s supposed commitment to peace—it is worth remembering that Saudi Arabia reacted to the so-called Arab Spring by initiating a brutal counter-revolution, sending tanks into the streets of Bahrain’s capital Manama to crush the popular uprising against that country’s Sunni rulers. At home, Saudi Arabia moved quickly to quell any uprising by locking up would be protesters, further limiting avenues of dissent and appeasing any restiveness in the general population with generous benefits paid by its oil wealth. In Syria, Saudi Arabia has contributed to radicalizing the Syrian uprising against Bashar Al-Assad by arming extremist jihadist rebel groups sympathetic to and sometimes fighting side by side with Al-Qaeda groups and IS. More generally, the Wahabist ideology strictly imposed on Saudi society has been exported to all corners of the world creating extremists—some of them violent—in previously moderate Muslim communities from Asia to Africa, and even in the very West, whose leaders now praise the King.

Not to be outdone by Kerry or Cameron, IMF chief Christine Lagarde, without any hint of irony, labelled Abdullah “a strong advocate of women.”
    King Abdullah the suffragette, would be the same Abdullah who presided over a country that prohibits women from driving and from leaving their house without a male guardian, where two women’s rights activists were sentenced to 10 month’s imprisonment for “undermining marriage” when they helped a woman who had been abused by her husband. A country where women such as Amina Nassar are beheaded for committing “sorcery” and “magic.”

Abdullah’s apologists will insist that Saudi Arabia, as the world’s largest oil exporter, is a crucial force for stability in a volatile region and an indispensable ally in the fight against terrorism, now in its 14th year post 9/11. But let’s not forget that 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi nationals and that the ideology that caused them to murder 3,000 innocent people was made in Saudi Arabia. Moreover, in a Middle East riven by a bloody Sunni-Shia conflict, which Saudi Arabia actively contributes to, the idea that Saudi Arabia brings stability is much less convincing now than before. IS may constitute a more imminent and direct threat to both the ordinary people and religious minorities of Iraq and Syria, as well as the many Western states who have seen citizens join this movement; but, Saudi Arabia is arguably the bigger long term threat to both the stability and progress of the Middle East and Western societies increasingly vulnerable to the terrorism of home grown jihadists motivated by an ideology whose advocacy of violence is but the logical outgrowth of Saudi Wahabism.

Even if a realist Western calculus of pros and cons determines that abandoning Saudi Arabia will strengthen an emboldened Iran or chase Saudi Arabia into the arms of China, there should be—and must be—room for a significant shift in the West’s and especially America’s rhetoric on Saudi Arabia’s gross and systematic violations of human rights. America’s energy boom should not only benefit American manufacturers and consumers, but also those marginalized voices for reform and democracy who Saudi Arabia has been imprisoning, flogging and beheading with impunity for too long. Acknowledging the victims of King Abdullah rather than singing false praises would be a good start.

Hypocrites....

Reply #40 - January 25, 2015, 07:13 PM

So this is our New King of Islam

Hello King...(( Man you  are old  look demented.,))

I don't care whether you are  King Salman    or  King Salmon or King Salamander but what I care about is this simple guy

PLEASE RELEASE HIM.,  HE HAS DONE NO HARM  NOTHING  TO SAUDS..  He was only trying to help you guys so a violent over throw of your regime,  and blood shed in that sand land  could be averted, enough blood is shed in the name of YOUR ISLAM

look at that HOW FAT ASS KINGS THOSE ARE

Reply #41 - January 26, 2015, 02:18 AM

The West is just happy that the KoS is run by corrupt zealots who can be controlled to some extent rather than corrupt zealots who could set the region on fire.
     Reply #42 - January 30, 2015, 04:20 PM

The West is just happy that the KoS is run by corrupt zealots{CRIMINALS)  who can be controlled to some extent rather than corrupt zealots who could set the region on fire.

hello paul_tarsus., let me correct that a bit.,  Well that is the right word ., You are absolutely  right, It is difficult to see these  western leaders with all their education  acting like little puppies in front of Saudi Arabia Saud criminal clan.

But I am happy to give you a link what some in Pakistan think about that   so read Call them ‘Dictators’, not ‘Kings’..

It is clear that any attempt to draw the West’s attention to Saudi Arabia’s history of glaring human rights violations, would require an urgent amendment to the terminology we regularly use to describe the Saudi regime.

1). The most genial words have been pouring in from across the world for King Abdullah, the “reformer”. President Obama cancelled his trip to the Taj Mahal to fly to Saudi Arabia. In his statement on the death of King Abdullah, Obama spoke about the king's initiatives “that will outlive him as an enduring contribution to the search for peace in the region”.

2). The National Defense University in the US announced an essay competition to pay tribute to the deceased Saudi monarch.

3). The Japanese government praised him as a “peacekeeper”.

4). David Cameron applauded the Saudi monarch for his “commitment to peace and for strengthening understanding between faiths”. This, in spite of a leaked diplomatic cable in which Abdullah personally prodded the US to invade Iran; and in spite of his support for extremist outfits engaged in what can only be described as a ‘Shia genocide’

5). the most baffling commendation came from the IMF’s Christine Lagarde, who called King Abdullah “a strong advocate for women”.
    The four adult daughters reportedly house-arrested by King Abdullah, just to keep them from returning to his ex-wife were apparently not available to rebut Lagarde’s tribute. Nor were the millions of other Saudi women who, regrettably, could not leave their homes without their husbands’ permission.

While praise has been pouring in from nearly every corner of the world, there’s a reason for us foregrounding the West’s adoration of Abdullah in particular. There is a stark contrast between these countries’ official advocacy for democracy and freedom, and the kind of non-democratic rulers they choose to lionise.

Many Western nations, particularly the United Kingdom, have visible sympathy for monarchism. Never mind the fact that the unelected monarch is basically a ‘dictator’, the British have nevertheless taken great comfort in their country’s “symbolic dictatorship”.

This ‘soft corner’ for monarchism is periodically displayed with utmost zeal, as the common Englishmen proceed to curtsy before the men and women of supposedly superior bloodlines.

Monarchism – which is basically the arbitrary division of humans into peasants and high-borns, based simply on the accident of birth – is systematically glorified in art, music, children’s literature, and even mainstream politics in a surprising number of countries.

It’s easy to imagine why the word ‘King’ may appear less threatening to the denizens of such nations. “Dictators” are men like Saddam Hussein and President Bashar Al-Assad. Kings and Queens are decorated, well-starched, and assuredly benign figures that inspire us with their radiant smiles and gentle waves.

Problematically, the Elizabethan/Disney description of a monarch gets projected onto the assuredly non-benign figures of the Middle East, and beyond. These diplomatic geniuses have always used the simple power of linguistics to route and reroute global outrage, however they find profitable – subjectively sifting out the ‘rebels’ from the ‘terrorists’, and a ‘coup’ from a ‘takeover’.

We say the word “killed” when we want to provoke outcry, and the word “died” where an outcry is politically inconvenient.

Yes, “died”, like from high cholesterol or old age. Now, with the ideological boundaries between the brutal Saudi administration and ISIS growing blurrier by the day, we find ourselves engaged in Olympics-grade verbal gymnastics, trying to wedge them apart.

Let’s not do that.

An unelected ruler of a country that publicly decapitates and lashes its citizens – often hastily and for archaic, moralistic reasons – and exports fanatical ideas to many politically volatile corners of the world, may be safely described with a word less lenient than “King”.

That is pubed in Pakistan.. Imagine something like that in BBC., NY Times...   and  FarazTalat who wrote that piece is a doctor from Rawalpindi who writes mostly about science and prevalent social issues.

Reply #43 - January 31, 2015, 03:22 AM

Thanks for the article, yeezevee.

It is difficult to see such lies repeated over and over again. Sometimes, I just hope because otherwise, I would despair. Articles such as these reward that hope. And I hope to see courage in mainstream publications one day too.
     Reply #44 - January 31, 2015, 02:32 PM

...................... It is difficult to see such lies repeated over and over again. ...........

well Off course to see   lies repeated over again  and  again,  worse is building societies based on such lies is horrible. Well that is life.,  take it or leave it.,  But for now we have stealth weapon AGAINST THOSE LIES., we can drop drone bombs through internet

So let us hail new king and see whether we can put some oxygen in to  the brains of him and those who surround/control him..

King of Saudi Arabia : Salman bin Abdulaziz bin Abdul Rahman bin Faisal bin Turki bin Abdullah bin Mohammed bin Saud
    House   House of Saud
    Father   Abdulaziz of Saudi Arabia
    Mother   Hassa Al Sudairi
    Born   31 December 1935 (age 79)
    Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Salman was born on 31 December 1935.  He is reported to be the 25th son of Ibn Saud.  His mother was Hassa Al Sudairi. Salman and his six brothers make up what is referred to as the Sudairi Seven.   As the appointed Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, at the age of 79, Salman became King of Saudi Arabia, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques and Prime Minister, on 23 January 2015, following the death of his half-brother, King Abdullah. Salman's half-brother, Muqrin bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, was appointed Crown Prince and First Deputy Prime Minister, and Abdullah's de facto Prime Minister, Khaled al-Tuwaijri was immediately dismissed and replaced with the king's 34 year-old son Mohammed, cementing his power.

In August 2010, Salman underwent spinal surgery in the United States and remained out of the kingdom for recovery. He has had one stroke and despite physiotherapy, his left arm does not work as well as his right.  After his appointment as Crown Prince various analysts including Simon Henderson argued that he is suffering from dementia, possibly Alzheimer's disease

and here comes the news  Saudi King Salman dismisses Prince Bandar from National Security Council

Well I don't care what you do with your cousins and nephews  but old man.... me lord..   RELEASE Raif Badawi

Reply #45 - January 31, 2015, 04:47 PM

Have to admit, he looks good for 79.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #46 - January 31, 2015, 05:41 PM

Have to admit, he looks good for 79.

Big fucking deal i don't care how good a fool looks..  here is 105 year old lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtkAFn9RWJc

Reply #47 - March 25, 2015, 12:45 PM

King: Judiciary is independent

VISION: Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman addresses judges, in the presence of Justice Minister Waleed Al-Samaani, second right, Crown Prince Muqrin and Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Naif at Al-Yamamah Palace in Riyadh on Tuesday. (SPA)

Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman said on Tuesday that the Kingdom has an independent judiciary based on the Qur’an and Sunnah since the formation of the country under King Abdul Aziz.

There was no question the country’s system was impartial, said the king at a meeting with various representatives of the Kingdom’s judiciary at Al-Yamamah Palace.

The top lawmakers and representatives who attended the reception included Minister of Justice and Chairman of the Supreme Judicial Council Waleed Al-Samaani, President of the Board of Grievances Abdul Aziz bin Mohammed Al-Nassar, Chief of the Supreme Court Ghaihab bin Mohammed Al-Ghaihab, President of the Bureau of Investigation and Public Prosecution Mohammed bin Fahd Al-Abdullah, and other members of the Supreme Judicial Council.

Al-Samaani thanked King Salman on behalf of the judges, the ministry’s employees and the council for supporting the creation of a strong and independent courts system. He said the judges were happy with recent decrees issued by the king to help citizens.

Crown Prince Muqrin, deputy premier, and Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Naif, second deputy premier and interior minister, were also present at the reception.

That is the today's news from sand land.,   sure king sure,  I believe your Judiciary is independent., I can easily see in the case of be-headings and in the case of Raif Badwai ..

Well let me read and watch these links

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO8ZulWhfJk

http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/22/saudi-king-dies-prince-with-dementia-takes-throne/

Reply #48 - March 27, 2015, 10:31 AM

Inside Saudi Arabia................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7zgifyiqnA

In Saudi Arabia's oil-rich Eastern Province, protesters inspired by the Arab Spring have been venting their anger against the government for the last three years. Saudi journalist Safa Alahmad got unprecedented access to the area. Off course It is Shia Muslims...followers of Prophet Muhammad's family.. Family that was murdered by  Who??  The Kings and Caliphs...

Reply #49 - March 27, 2015, 11:56 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFlqVJi-0_g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HmeGCigDD0

Hmm  I like this tube..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZySJwIHZkY

apparently that is a Saudi guy in  America