Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Pakistan School Massacre

(Read 10919 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Pakistan School Massacre
     Reply #30 - December 17, 2014, 01:18 AM

Stoning,limbchopping,death for apostasy, all of these things have basis in the Quran or Sunnah.I dont think there's room for this type of barbarism even in Sharia.  It seems to be easier to break with consensus only when it's something worse, not when its something more liberal or in line with human rights.
     Reply #31 - December 17, 2014, 02:26 AM

just read some more stories of what happened. I'm going to avoid it too can't handle it. What depths of evil will they go to?

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #32 - December 17, 2014, 02:52 AM

You are right, billy. I honestly can't deal with reading about this shit anymore. What depths of moral depravity must you sink to in order to believe that plotting to massacre children is a praiseworthy deed?? It's sickening. You almost do want to make dua against these savages.
     Reply #33 - December 17, 2014, 08:25 AM

Absolutely heartbreaking and it makes me so angry. These nutjobs are really getting desperate and there is no negotiating with their fucked up idea of wanting to kill everyone for their "cause".

Reply #34 - December 17, 2014, 12:13 PM

I can not believe this has happened where i studied from 1996-2000. Back then we had just one unarmed guard in the gatehouse at the main entrance. I used to slip into the school everyday over the back wall which was covered by trees and shrubs to miss the early morning assembly and the terrorists took the same route according to one of the school employees. That part of the school opens up to the fields and farms of the village Tahkal which is a hotbed of extremist elements and the tribal areas are probably an hour or so away from warsak road which leads to the back of the school. I remember hearing shots being fired and bursts of ak-47's many times coming from over those areas since the people of Tahkal are quite notorious for their feuds and almost everyone carries arms openly.  I'm quite amazed they never thought of putting up armed guards around that area as it opened up to the rest of the school and it leads to different parts of the school including upstairs, the admin block and the rest of the compound.
    I have been watching some of the Pakistani news channels and listening to the politicians and the mullahs crawling over each other to shed crocodile tears claiming they were their children and so on makes me literally sick and despair for the people of that country, there seems to be no hope and this is just one of the many more terrorist attacks to come in future. The Army, politicans, Mullahs are all to be blamed for this massacre who in one way or another have been supporting the extremists in that country for decades and now they are biting the hands that once fed them.
     Reply #35 - December 17, 2014, 12:37 PM

I can not believe this has happened where i studied from 1996-2000

Sorry to hear about that it must be so distressing for you

God is Love.

Reply #36 - December 17, 2014, 01:19 PM

I have witnessed some horrific incidents in Peshawer including two bombings and a murder right outside my house but this has frightened me the most even though i was thousands of miles away when it happened. Wish i never looked at the pictures or read any of the horrible accounts of the students that escaped and witnessed the murder of their friends.
     Reply #37 - December 17, 2014, 01:24 PM

Hello. I am stepping by just to express my condolences to all Pakistanis here.

Regards

Reply #38 - December 17, 2014, 01:27 PM

infinite_del I can't imagine what you're going through as someone so close to the school. I saw a picture of some of the boys killed. Smiling, bright faces, murdered in cold blood. What kind of indoctrination did it take to fire up the jihadis to view those faces of children as fit to be murdered by their gun? What has been breeding in the Taliban madrassas, what depravity

Pakistani state needs to asssert itself now or it will never be safe.

God is Love.

Reply #39 - December 17, 2014, 02:01 PM

There is a sickness in society that surfaces from time to time from madrassas and unless there is some sort of political consensus  on how to reign in their influence on the young uneducated poor of that society these tragedies will happen. At least one can only hope this episode will further dent the support of Taliban/extremists in social and political circles.
     Reply #40 - December 17, 2014, 02:03 PM

Do they use drugs to psych themselves up at all?
     Reply #41 - December 17, 2014, 03:32 PM

Infinite_del  far away hug

Hello. I am stepping by just to express my condolences to all Pakistanis here.

Regards

That's really kind of you.
     Reply #42 - December 17, 2014, 03:44 PM

Infinite_del  far away hug

That's really kind of you.

Yup it is very kind, thanks salim. Infinate, thoughts with you, glad you are safe!
     Reply #43 - December 17, 2014, 04:06 PM

-

It must be devastating for you right now.  far away hug

I hope that everyone you know was safe out of harm's way.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #44 - December 17, 2014, 04:17 PM

the people of Tahkal are quite notorious for their feuds

Incessant feuding holds societies back every bit as much as extremist religion.

It would detoxify the debate if people pointed the finger more at archaic and irrational social structures than at religion.
     Reply #45 - December 19, 2014, 12:05 PM

Taliban spokesman justified it by referencing Banu Qurayza massacre by Muhammad

God is Love.

Reply #46 - December 19, 2014, 12:16 PM

So what about the 2 year old baby that died then? Was that "just an accident"?
     Reply #47 - December 19, 2014, 08:31 PM

Cry To all our children, brothers and sisters, who were martyred by the savages.  Cry

I hope that your deaths are not in vain and that Pakistanis begin to realise that a society ruled by religion is a society ruled by terror.

See you in the Land of Make-believe

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #48 - December 20, 2014, 03:29 AM

This incident has killed something in me. These are not friends of Badshah Khan. He is forgotten.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #49 - December 20, 2014, 11:59 AM

far away hug

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #50 - December 20, 2014, 03:02 PM

Sadly nothing will change. Sartaj Aziz, the security adviser to the Gov't of Pakistan is on record for saying that good terrorists (fighting in India) are asset to Pakistan must be protected. He ignores the fact that bad and "good" guys work together.

वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्
    Entire World is One Family
    سارا سنسار ايک پريوار ہے
     Reply #51 - December 21, 2014, 12:25 PM

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/21/peshawar-school-massacre-pakistan

Badshah Khan is gone and all they are left with is that shit stained arsewipe Wali Khan or who ever the fuck is steering that rat infested ship ANP.
     Reply #52 - December 21, 2014, 06:38 PM

And, Peshawar, with a heavy heart, I welcome you to the most messed up club on Earth.

Article and rumors spreading rapidly that one of the Sandy Hook Elementary children was an actor who also mysteriously appeared in Pakistan's shooting:

http://www.martinvrijland.nl/2014/12/19/bewijs-hoax-peshawar-shooting-pakistan-zelfde-jongetje-stierf-al-in-sandy-hook/

Small sampling of conspiracy theorists thinking the shooting was staged:

I like to think of myself as a pretty forgiving person and I'm usually fairly understanding, but for the record, and all apologies to everyone else: fuck everyone you see above. Fuck all of you, you garbage human beings, forever and ever, amen.
     Reply #53 - December 21, 2014, 06:42 PM

What hope for the human race with this level of denial.

Say anything to these idiots and they will accuse you of being part of the conspiracy.
     Reply #54 - December 21, 2014, 06:47 PM

I could actually direct you to a lengthy public conversation I had reasoning with Sandy Hook conspiracy theorists about a year ago, back when the world seemed rosier to me and I was sure there was good in everyone and I had much more patience, and it actually went well and it was civil. But in the past year I've realized that if you have to dig through such extremely awful shit to get to that good part of the person, it's not worth it.
     Reply #55 - December 21, 2014, 07:33 PM

Well well well, who should pop up on here but Hiroshi Kawada, who I briefly tried following.

I took him up on RTing conspiracy guff, and he didn't get it at all.
     Reply #56 - December 21, 2014, 08:09 PM

It should be criminal to be this foolish. The article literally just shows that someone made a compilation of Pakistani victims and put a SHS victim in the mix and that's the evidence.
     Reply #57 - December 21, 2014, 08:25 PM

It should be criminal to be this foolish. The article literally just shows that someone made a compilation of Pakistani victims and put a SHS victim in the mix and that's the evidence.

Many people easily delude themselves into believing whatever they want to be true, others such as myself can't swallow bullshit.
     Reply #58 - December 21, 2014, 08:25 PM

And, Peshawar, with a heavy heart, I welcome you to the most messed up club on Earth.

Article and rumors spreading rapidly that one of the Sandy Hook Elementary children was an actor who also mysteriously appeared in Pakistan's shooting:

(Clicky for piccy!)

http://www.martinvrijland.nl/2014/12/19/bewijs-hoax-peshawar-shooting-pakistan-zelfde-jongetje-stierf-al-in-sandy-hook/

Small sampling of conspiracy theorists thinking the shooting was staged:

(Clicky for piccy!)

I like to think of myself as a pretty forgiving person and I'm usually fairly understanding, but for the record, and all apologies to everyone else: fuck everyone you see above. Fuck all of you, you garbage human beings, forever and ever, amen.

Martin Vrijland, pff, he should be locked up in a mental asylum and the key should be chucked away. This guy is a total and evil nutcase that should be stopped ruining the life of others.
     Reply #59 - December 22, 2014, 01:27 AM

I suppose I would also rather believe it was all smoke and mirrors. Sadly I am old enough and worldly enough to know people are more than capable of horror.
    As a kid I met some crazy people (children) in school who believed the holocaust was faked. So I suppose it is eternal, these conspiracy types, if it gets passed down like that.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »