Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: SecondWife: Muslim Nikah Service

(Read 5592 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • SecondWife: Muslim Nikah Service
     Reply #30 - December 17, 2014, 04:59 AM

And that one pudgy Indonesian looking guy in the pic is such a player lol.

إطلب العلم ولو في الصين

Es sitzt keine Krone so fest und so hoch,
    Der mutige Springer erreicht sie doch.

I don't give a fuck about your war, or your President.
     Reply #31 - December 17, 2014, 05:47 AM

About Second Wife

SecondWife.com was created to fulfil the dyre need of a section of the women of our Ummah who till now were left without hope of ever having a nikah again.

http://secondwife.com/about

So....basically, for "used goods." Women who had been married, but for some reason aren't any more (widowed or divorced). But now that their one commodity that has any value, virginity, is gone, they are "without hope of ever" getting remarried.

Ugh. This reminds me of the guy who ended up ending some "friendships" I had had, and being one of the pivotal moments in my decision to leave Judaism. My "friend" Adina had told me to go on a date with him, so I had. He was insane. He was homeless, living in a car. He had no money, and no plans to ever get on his feet. And worst of all, he had been married and divorced four times. He demanded I tell him my virginity status (and I said I wasn't a virgin because I figured he was not the kind of guy I wanted to spend any more time around and this would be the quickest way to end the conversation). Then he explained why he'd been married four times: He only wants to have sex with virgins, so he marries them, and then divorces them after they spend the first night together. He didn't want anything further to do with me, since I had told him I wasn't a virgin.

I told Adina what an asshole he was and she said "So?" That was when I realized that she didn't actually like me. (As it turns out, she was insane and controlling, and thought I was in a relationship with her husband; I wasn't, he was talking to me about losing his faith and being gay, and not knowing how to leave her crazy ass.)

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #32 - December 17, 2014, 07:07 AM

You cannot have sex with your wives at the same time, there is consensus about that. You can share a bed with the if you're poor according to some scholars, but no hanky panky. Women still have to keep their awrah and chastity in front of other women Smiley

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #33 - December 17, 2014, 10:10 AM

http://secondwife.com/about

So....basically, for "used goods." Women who had been married, but for some reason aren't any more (widowed or divorced). But now that their one commodity that has any value, virginity, is gone, they are "without hope of ever" getting remarried.

I have always wondered about this.. so what if a woman is divorced, no one wants her cuz she aint a virgin anymore and she slept with another man (her ex husband)... But, there is an operation to make you a virgin (or well, tighten ur vagina to bleed during the 'first' time, which obviously isnt in the case of a divorced woman) and i dont believe it is just the bleeding thing, its more behind it, like being touched by other men...

So I always keep on wondering, what muslim man would want a divorced woman?

Dogs never bite me - just humans. ~ M. Monroe

Religions seem to cause more grief than good.

Exmuslim Chat
     Reply #34 - December 17, 2014, 04:33 PM

You cannot have sex with your wives at the same time, there is consensus about that. You can share a bed with the if you're poor according to some scholars, but no hanky panky. Women still have to keep their awrah and chastity in front of other women Smiley

I thought as much. There goes the one good thing I could see about converting to Islam hahahah.

إطلب العلم ولو في الصين

Es sitzt keine Krone so fest und so hoch,
    Der mutige Springer erreicht sie doch.

I don't give a fuck about your war, or your President.
     Reply #35 - December 17, 2014, 04:53 PM

So, do the wives and concubines queue outside, with the goat?

Actually as I recall the actual history of harems, there were no rules about not looking between navel and knees, and slaves were not covered.

I assume these alleged rules were never for the Sultan?

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #36 - December 17, 2014, 04:55 PM

http://www.bartleby.com/16/

Stories from the Thousand and One Nights

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

Reply #37 - December 17, 2014, 04:58 PM

Is this site a Poe?

arur
    10382: Ruling on having intercourse with a slave woman when one has a wife
    Could you please clarify for me something that has been troubling me for a while. This concerns the right of a man to have sexual relations with slave girls. Is this so? If it is then is the man allowed to have relations with her as well his wife/wives. Also, is it true that a man can have sexual relations with any number of slave girls and with their own wife/wives also? I have read that Hazrat Ali had 17 slave girls and Hazrat Umar also had many. Surely if a man were allowed this freedom then this could lead to neglecting the wife's needs. Could you also tell clarify wether the wife has got any say in this matter.
    Praise be to Allaah. 
    Islam allows a man to have intercourse with his slave woman, whether he has a wife or wives or he is not married.

A slave woman with whom a man has intercourse is known as a sariyyah (concubine) from the word sirr, which means marriage.

This is indicated by the Qur’aan and Sunnah, and this was done by the Prophets. Ibraaheem (peace be upon him) took Haajar as a concubine and she bore him Ismaa’eel (may peace be upon them all).

Our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also did that, as did the Sahaabah, the righteous and the scholars. The scholars are unanimously agreed on that and it is not permissible for anyone to regard it as haraam or to forbid it. Whoever regards that as haraam is a sinner who is going against the consensus of the scholars.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with the orphan girls then marry (other) women of your choice, two or three, or four; but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one or (slaves) that your right hands possess. That is nearer to prevent you from doing injustice”

[al-Nisa’ 4:3]

http://islamqa.info/en/10382

A.A. Milne,

Reply #38 - December 17, 2014, 06:07 PM

I thought as much. There goes the one good thing I could see about converting to Islam hahahah.

Yep. Islam has a way of subverting any possibility of fun.
     Reply #39 - December 18, 2014, 12:31 AM

I have always wondered about this.. so what if a woman is divorced, no one wants her cuz she aint a virgin anymore and she slept with another man (her ex husband)... But, there is an operation to make you a virgin (or well, tighten ur vagina to bleed during the 'first' time, which obviously isnt in the case of a divorced woman) and i dont believe it is just the bleeding thing, its more behind it, like being touched by other men...

So I always keep on wondering, what muslim man would want a divorced woman?

Well, I know one who wanted a divorced woman because he knew she had less emotional support from family and was no longer in good standing (due to her divorce) in the community. She had a piece of paper from her ex husband that stated the divorce was in no way her fault, and he knew she was devout, chaste, and obedient. That demeanor appealed to him. So he married her, isolated her, and slowly but surely became sadistic and abusive with her. Until she escaped. I have met two other Muslim women with similar situations.
    So I guess Muslim men who want victims might target the disenfranchised.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #40 - December 18, 2014, 02:02 AM

Eekgads three, I hope these weren't the only people you knew of who were interested in divorced women. Sounds downright perilous, this situation.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #41 - December 18, 2014, 02:49 AM

I don't understand this fascination with and demand for women's virginity. Especially when the requirement isn't reciprocal. Why is it that women are treated like toilet paper or a diaper (or as you brits call it, a nappy)? "Oh, no one else has slept with you? Ok I will sleep with you. Ok that's done. Now I don't want you anymore, and now NO ONE ELSE ever will either, because you're used and dirty." And there are plenty of cases where the woman's loss of virginity was against her will. Why should something that was traumatic and horrific the first time around become a point of trauma (because of instant rejection) for her in all future relationships?

Also the Jewish Talmud has some weird opinions on virginity. It says that a girl doesn't lose her virginity if the sex is before her 3rd birthday. Which is pretty insane. But religious law often is.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #42 - December 18, 2014, 11:46 PM

Eekgads three, I hope these weren't the only people you knew of who were interested in divorced women. Sounds downright perilous, this situation.

Well, I knew barely any Muslim men at all. Mostly I knew Muslim women.

Reply #43 - December 19, 2014, 12:29 AM

loop hole: have sex while keeping the awrah. They can just make a hole in the clothes or something like that.

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #44 - December 19, 2014, 01:17 AM

I think that is already covered in Judaism.

• Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »