Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

What's happened to the fo...
Today at 12:54 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:49 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Not criticism of Islam

(Read 13463 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #30 - December 18, 2014, 12:56 PM

Nikolaj
    How is the youth branch of Danish Peoples party like?
  • Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #31 - December 18, 2014, 01:59 PM

Annoying, occasionally despicable just like their mother party but not marching uniformed Nazi-style.

They don't get much media exposure.

They have about 700 members.

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
  • Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #32 - December 18, 2014, 02:22 PM

There are differences between the Sweden Democrats and its youth branch, so much so that the leadership in the party have been trying to overthrow the youth branch leader twice.Its closer to BNP, even though they don't admit it and they're not presenting themselves as ''pro israel''.
  • Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #33 - December 22, 2014, 05:13 PM

A call for repatriation/deportation of all french muslims by Eric Zemmour

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sacking-of-islamophobic-television-presenter-provokes-freespeech-row-in-france-9939085.html
  • Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #34 - December 22, 2014, 07:19 PM

sinister and idiotic

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #35 - December 23, 2014, 05:01 AM

Idiotic and idiotic.

But I'm all for the free speech malarkey. There's little of it about these days.
  • Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #36 - December 23, 2014, 09:28 AM

I dont think though it is a free speech issue. The channel is owned by a private company that didn't agree with airing his views. They would've probably done the same for alot of other things, for example, if he spoke ill of the company.
  • Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #37 - December 29, 2014, 02:26 PM

does anyone think these countries will eventually just close their borders? the rhetoric just gets worse and worse and more and more popular. i can see some really strict immigration restrictions being implemented in the next few decades. isis and other crazy muslim antics arent helping things either. i'd hate to be a muslim in europe…
  • Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #38 - December 30, 2014, 10:35 AM

It would be incredibly hard to completely close borders due to the international laws we've agreed to, and the European human rights acts. Keep in mind that the offline world is different to the online world. On the web it makes it seems as though the life of a muslim is one of persecution and violence, which isn't the case. It's like watching a shitload of anime and believing that if you're a cute Japanese girl, any day you're not molested by a tentacled monster is a good day for you.

Discrimination and islamophobia does exist just like racism and homophobia exists but it's not a problem like some places would have you believe.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #39 - December 30, 2014, 01:21 PM

It's like watching a shitload of anime and believing that if you're a cute Japanese girl, any day you're not molested by a tentacled monster is a good day for you.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
  • Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #40 - December 31, 2014, 06:06 PM

the online world makes it seem like muslim and immigrant hate are mainstream… that sweden is a 3rd world hellhole…uk is under siege by sharia gangs. obvs, its nowhere near that bad irl. 

but polls indicate that immigration is v unpopular, multiculturalism is a widely seen as a fail, and nationalist parties are becoming super popular so i can see very tight restrictions re immigration being implemented in the coming decades. 

why do these countries allow so much immigration if its so unpopular and causes so much strife? i mean, if youre gonna be xenophobic at least have the decency/brains to keep your borders closed japan/korea/israel style…as opposed to letting loads of people in then freaking out about all the brown people with their weird religion in your country. 

i think ive been spending too much time with racists/crazies online…threats of an impending muslim holocaust if muslims dont start behaving arent uncommon on some sites.
  • Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #41 - December 31, 2014, 08:02 PM

Some nations allow immigration due to commercial pressure for cheap labour. It cause the local cheap labour to become destitute since foreign labours are more willing to compromise while also being more ignorant of their rights. This is what happened in Europe post-war era. Certain wages were expected due to pre-war economic standards but the war devastated most economies expect for the USA and Canada which saw a boom. Canada and USA required no cheap labour since it had an established production industries. Canada and the USA needed was trained works for the emerging high tech industries. Such industries were once part of Germany as evidenced by jets, rockets, guided rockets, superior tanks, etc. These people no longer had jobs in Germany so were ripe for immigration in which their expertise could be utilized rather than becoming part of the cheap labour force in Germany. Hence the "Brain Drain" of Europe and Asia into the USA.

The cultural backlash is just a result of the above. It is a useful scapegoat for some but a scapegoat none the less. Honestly people should go after their governments since it was the state which created the situation in the first place. One can hardly blame the average immigrant, or descendant, for using the opportunity to immigrate when presented. One might as well go after every worker that take the opportunity to advance their career thus their lives.
  • Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #42 - January 01, 2015, 02:10 AM

arent most of the refugees in places like sweden unemployed? thats a big source of resentment…there is a lot of complaining that theyre not working and living off the state. its almost opposite of the situation in the states where the complaint is "theyre taking out jobs!"…not "dem lazy mexicans on welfare". correct me if im wrong but theres also not a lot of fear that hispanics fail to assimilate or have an alien and incompatible culture.

a lot of low skilled labour is gonna be automated soon…i wonder how that'll change things.

agreed that people who dont like immigration should take it up with their governments, who are the ones to blame.
  • Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #43 - January 01, 2015, 04:52 AM

It depends on the nation. Some nations refugees are by law forbidden to work as they are not legal citizens. In Canada refugee status is not citizenship. When whatever situation which caused people to become refugees is gone they are deported if they can not gain immigration status, a work permit and/or citizenship. Canada has a very conservative policy when it comes to immigration, even more so than America.

Resentment over work is really self-loathing in my opinion. A non-immigrant unskilled citizen has to compete in the job market. However since they are unskilled they have limited opportunities. So if they lose or do not gain a job rather than considering their own situation they blame other people. It seems to be a sense of entitlement that born citizens should have first pick rather than those that are capable. They also are quick to ignore the companies which have shady practices. So they blame the people rather than the company which hires immigrants for low wages. They support capitalism when it helps them, they ignore it when it helps someone else.

I can understand people complaining about others on welfare. However the fact that they target certain people rather than everyone on welfare is again blaming people rather than the system itself. It is easier to blame the "foreign elements" than find fault the government. This is due to nationalism, "Merica!"
  • Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #44 - January 01, 2015, 10:54 PM

I can understand people complaining about others on welfare. However the fact that they target certain people rather than everyone on welfare is again blaming people rather than the system itself. It is easier to blame the "foreign elements" than find fault the government. This is due to nationalism, "Merica!"

It would be blaming people even if they targeted everyone on welfare. Only issue I have with your post since that sentence didn't make sense. But, yes, fuck nationalism.

"Work without hope draws nectar in a sieve, and hope without an object cannot live." -Coleridge

http://sinofgreed.wordpress.com/
  • Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #45 - January 02, 2015, 02:37 AM

Yah I see my error.  Cheesy  I spread blame evenly!

Welfare and immigration is very different up here. There is no major illegal immigrant problem. There is no massive influx of one particular ethnic or regional group since we have ports on two major oceans. This funnels immigration to only a few locations unlike the Mexico/USA border. With the skilled worker requirements immigration helps our economy. Besides we have Quebec as our scapegoat, except Montreal. It is Canada's Texas.
  • Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #46 - January 02, 2015, 12:53 PM

i thought alberta was canada's texas.
  • Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #47 - January 04, 2015, 11:59 PM

That feeling of siege that some people have isn't helpful, as if all the problems of the islamic world wasn't enough to deal with.
  • Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #48 - January 20, 2015, 09:15 PM

Pegida founder and leader Lutz Bachmann

• Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #49 - January 20, 2015, 09:17 PM

^That not a joke
  • Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #50 - January 20, 2015, 10:24 PM

I thought it was a joke, wow
  • Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #51 - January 21, 2015, 01:26 PM

Germany's Pegida chief Lutz Bachmann 'poses as Hitler' with the caption: 'He's back!'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germanys-pegida-chief-lutz-bachmann-poses-as-hitler-with-the-caption-hes-back-9992387.html

The leader of the German right-wing political movement Pegida has come under fire after it was claimed he posed as Hitler in a Facebook post with the caption: ?He?s back!?

Lutz Bachmann is the leader and most recognisable figurehead of the ?Patriotic Europeans against the Islamisation of the West? group, which has attracted up to 25,000 people to its anti-immigration marches in Dresden.

But in an online article entitled ?The Two Faces of Lutz Bachmann?, the Dresden Morgenpost reproduced pictures which it claimed were from his Facebook profile showing him posing ?in the style of Adolf Hitler?, as well as another from December 2012 of a Ku Klux Klan member and the slogan: ?Three Ks a day keeps the minorities away.?

• Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #52 - April 14, 2015, 11:43 PM

This week and last week saw Front National president Jean Marie Le pen resign after antisemitic comments and huge infighting within Sweden Democrats,the third largest party in Sweden. Sweden Democrats belongs to the category of parties such as Danish Peoples party and Geert Wilders party PVV. They're accusing eachother of racism,antisemitism and fascism.The entire youth branch and many within the party risk expulsion,and many have already lost their membership.It reminds me about when Tommy Robinson left EDL, only that Sweden Democrats were getting closer to being accepted. I wonder whether the leadership is able to survive the next time the leadership is up for a vote.
  • Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #53 - April 23, 2015, 03:15 PM

Despite this
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germanys-pegida-chief-lutz-bachmann-poses-as-hitler-with-the-caption-hes-back-9992387.html
    Lutz Bachmann returned to Pegida leadership.About 10 days ago, he met Geert Wilders who spoke to a Pegida gathering.
  • Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #54 - April 23, 2015, 03:24 PM

mysmilie_977

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #55 - May 09, 2015, 01:25 AM

Within 24 hours of what was the largest massacre by a single shooter, Pamela Geller compared the victims of the crime, youth of the Norwegian Labour Party, to the Hitler Youth.

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2011/08/01/284011/pam-geller-race-mixing-breivik-right/
    Pamela Geller said this about the murdered children and youth within 24 hours
    Breivik was targeting the future leaders of the party responsible for flooding Norway with Muslims who refuse to assimilate, who commit major violence against Norwegian natives, including violent gang rapes, with impunity, and who live on the dole? all done without the consent of the Norwegians.(Quote from Pamela Gellers website)

• Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #56 - May 09, 2015, 01:26 AM

What a fuck.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #57 - May 09, 2015, 01:27 AM

She also edited this out from her post
  • Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #58 - May 09, 2015, 01:32 AM

Everyone has a right to their opinion, but some opinions are just so dangerously poor.  finmad

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Not criticism of Islam
     Reply #59 - May 09, 2015, 12:05 PM

Wilders wants to ban the Quran and put an annual tax(or a fine) of 1500 dollars on anyone who wears the headscarf.
    http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/the-netherlands-fearmonger-geert-wilders-one-man-crusade-against-islam-a-660649.html
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »