Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Dawahman banned for homophobic views

(Read 17324 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Dawahman banned for homophobic views
     Reply #60 - December 09, 2014, 09:15 PM

What's a " fake "ex-Muslim" "?

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #61 - December 09, 2014, 09:21 PM

A in reality Muslim who is lying to themselves, or a straight-up kaffir who was just pretending to be Muslim!
     Reply #62 - December 09, 2014, 09:32 PM

Muslim lying to themselves Huh? Lol
    I guess real Muslims never leave Islam...

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #63 - December 09, 2014, 10:48 PM

What's a " fake "ex-Muslim" "?

To be fair there are fake exmuslims.

They are basically right wing Christians who claim they experienced the evilness of islam firsthand because they used to be devout muslims before they were saved by Jesus Christ.

But when questioned further these " ex muslims" don't even know what the shadada is and can't even perform a simple prayer.

They fake being exmuslims so their right wing christian fans give them credibility when they speak about islam.

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #64 - December 09, 2014, 10:54 PM

They are basically right wing Christians who claim they experienced the evilness of islam firsthand because they used to be devout muslims before they were saved by Jesus Christ.

Some of them are so obviously fake it makes you laugh.
     Reply #65 - December 09, 2014, 11:16 PM

^

cuz dawahman removed it to hide his homphobia.

He always removes vids that he later realizes were pretty embarrassing but occasionally people download and mirror them before he takes them down.

like this.

krauss and dawahman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kue3D71rLAM 

Hmmm. Dawahman accusing Krauss of having no substance....... all the while believing in a non-physical, non-material, timeless, invisible, intangible being that doesn't manifest in any demonstrable or detectable way.

er......... Huh?

I am better than your god......and so are you.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
     Reply #66 - December 10, 2014, 12:00 AM

I never considered that, TDR. That makes a ton of sense. I forgot about trans religious bickering.
     Reply #67 - December 10, 2014, 12:21 AM

Just want to add that as a genuine liberal I don't think you should ban hate preachers anywhere , but that one should have to earn the right allowed to be publicly lecture at a university based on adademic merit and if they have qualifications. To achieve entry to a university there is pass marks you have to obtain, similiarly to profess at a university you need qualifications.

Dropouts from university (or those yet without)BA degrees have not earnt the stripes to have the same platform as a professors with masters and/or phd.  Complete laypeople like DawahMan, Abdur Raheem-Green and Hamza Tzortzis are not qualified enough to lecture at an academic insitution, but rather their intellectual level and right level of platform is having shouting matches at park corners on Sunday Mornings.
     Reply #68 - December 10, 2014, 03:09 AM

Oh man that vid with him harassing Krauss is really pathetic. It is extremely painful to watch and sad that this guy has such delusions of grandeur that he could call Dr. Krauss an idiot. I'm glad Krauss didn't waste his time with this intellectually vacuous creep

"I moreover believe that any religion that has anything in it that shocks the mind of a child, cannot be a true system."
    -Thomas Paine
     Reply #69 - December 27, 2014, 10:35 AM

And the latest from Dawah Man... what do ya'll think about this "beef"?

http://5pillarsuk.com/video/video-true-story-behind-team-adam-saleh-and-dawah-men-beef/

"Make anyone believe their own knowledge and logic is insufficient and you'll have a puppet susceptible to manipulation."
     Reply #70 - December 27, 2014, 02:23 PM

seems like dawahman is jealous of the attention Salah gets (from women).

i have suggested that he also corrects Amir Khan's outrageous behaviour (hugging sisters).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htHoREqQeZc
     Reply #71 - December 27, 2014, 03:05 PM

Amir Khan defending his title as the Welterweight champion of the world against Imran 'Dawahman' Mansur  Cheesy Cheesy
    I'd love people to spam this video to his page with this video to show his double standards.
     Reply #72 - December 27, 2014, 03:31 PM

funny thing is amir khan and adam saleh have actually met each other (pic on facebook). maybe they're even friends. who knows, if this "beef" gets dirty enough saleh might just get amir to do the dirty business. the fight might not be that far from reality than we think.

"we stand firm calling to allah all the time,
    we let them know - bang! bang! - coz it's dawah time!"
     Reply #73 - December 27, 2014, 03:35 PM

Saleh is quite handy himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04MlgZhvrSI
     Reply #74 - December 27, 2014, 03:53 PM

lol the boxers probably took it easy on him to avoid assault charges. but he did seem like he knew a few things about fighting though

Reply #75 - December 28, 2014, 01:57 AM

lol the Dawahman debacle is funny.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #76 - December 28, 2014, 05:38 AM

so dawahman released a video about the debacle, but adam saleh's team reported it for copyright infringement. now dawahman's claiming that any attack on his channel is an "attack on the cause of Allah" and threatens of "the wrath of Allah raining down upon them"

WAllahi this isn't an attack on me, it is an attack on the cause of Allah. I am cool coz my channel got totally shut down once before.... and i built it back up even faster with Allah's permission and for his sake... but wow... You are a Muslim... and you are attacking the cause of Allah... Filing false copyright claims when you KNOW every single little bit of material we used was OWNED by us and us ONLY!

And the manager even gave us permission to do what we needed to do in one of the whatsapp messages I screen shotted in the video...

For the sake of Allah, for the sake of your 3MH/TrueStoryASA... ask them to take back their copy right claim, coz wAllahi it is scary for them, that they are going against the da'wah to Allah

I will get the video back up, whether they take the claim back or not inshaa'Allah... but if they take it back, at least it will be considered as a taubah and they won't have to worry about the wrath of Allah raining down upon them... May Allah protect us

source

Reply #77 - December 28, 2014, 12:21 PM

Lol...I think in one of his videos he likened himself to Moses ('Why I cried on Eid') because peope were not heading the message off Allah (aka Dawahman apparently) and so an entire nation would be wiped out.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #78 - December 28, 2014, 01:11 PM

https://twitter.com/MoAnsar/status/549176085037199360

Seem's like he's got Mo Ansar's support.

What really frustrates me, is that Mo Ansar speaks very highly of people like Abdur Raheem Green, Tortoise, Zakir Naik, and still gets a lot of support from liberals. It seems like he's best mates with Russell Brand.
     Reply #79 - December 28, 2014, 01:12 PM

It's entertaining watching the internal drama of the dawah movement, it seems as though these days they are too occupied in fighting each other than fighting the disbelievers.
     Reply #80 - December 28, 2014, 02:30 PM

Lol...I think in one of his videos he likened himself to Moses ('Why I cried on Eid') because peope were not heading the message off Allah (aka Dawahman apparently) and so an entire nation would be wiped out.

sounds very much like delusions of grandeur. how on earth can he even believe that a simple act of flagging his vids would be the reason of "Allah's wrath raining down" on people. or that people not listening to him would provoke Allah to wipe out an entire nation. it seems that to him "Allah" is an extension of dawahman's own feelings, and whenever he gets pissed, Allah would be there to smite those who offend him.

Reply #81 - December 28, 2014, 06:08 PM

The Dawahman Song

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #82 - December 29, 2014, 03:14 AM

Lol at this twat instigating fake beef to get more fans like he's on some rap shit.
     Reply #83 - December 29, 2014, 01:42 PM

He's trying to use emotional/religious blackmail... isn't that what is dawah is all about? Going against him is going against Allah? Dude get off your high horse. And the f***ing acting arrgh! Let me exaggerate the seriousness, look really upset like I'm going to cry because I think I'm a lot more important than I am. Just shut up! I don't know whether to laugh or slap him in the face (it irritates me).

Its just attention seeking, he's throwing his toys out of the pram because people won't do as he says. It kind of comes off as jealousy, like "if I'm not allowed to be around girls neither are you, Listen to me! Listen to me! Waaaah!!" Its so petty , you've said your piece, leave the boy alone already. It's just online bullying now, gathering as many people to "join the cause of Allah" by harassing one dude of very many muslim dudes that kiss and hug women.

But I think a lot of the stressed aggressive preaching kind of links back to not wanting other people to do things that they aren't able to do.

"Make anyone believe their own knowledge and logic is insufficient and you'll have a puppet susceptible to manipulation."
     Reply #84 - December 30, 2014, 02:41 AM

Dawahman lives in an age where you can become an instant hero to a legion of morons. Follow Krauss after a debate and title it "PWND BY A MUSLIM!!!!!!!!!!!" or whatever it was, walk around at Christmas singing "We wish you a merry shirkmas", get the low intellect bigots to laugh and share it, and voila! Now you have dozens or more who are sharing and looking out for your new stuff and will nod along, getting more and more fans. Plus he's down with the kids yo.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #85 - December 30, 2014, 02:44 AM

He's such a gangsta wannabe as well. I love how he tries to appeal to the yoof by wearing that stupid baseball cap and talking fast and wacking his hands about like he a bad ass rapper yo!

Reply #86 - December 30, 2014, 03:25 AM

But when questioned further these " ex muslims" don't even know what the shadada is and can't even perform a simple prayer.

They fake being exmuslims so their right wing christian fans give them credibility when they speak about islam.

There are similar people who claim to be ex-Jews, ex-Illuminati, ex-Satanists (not like Antom LaVey, like having babies so that they can sacrifice them on altars to Satan), and even ex-vampires. No, I'm not joking--http://www.metatech.org/wp/spiritual-warfare/interview-with-a-vampire/

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #87 - December 30, 2014, 09:37 AM

Ex-newt here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzYO0joolR0
     Reply #88 - December 30, 2014, 04:33 PM

Theres fake ex-atheists too. Hamza has claimed he came from a nonbelieving position when his parents are greek orthodox christians.

Abu Abdisalam and Adnan Rashid have also claimed they were atheist in their youth.
     Reply #89 - December 30, 2014, 05:26 PM

Sometimes I miss Italy. I lived there for a while, back when I was the pope.

• Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »