Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Islamic heaven my perspective

(Read 1531 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Islamic heaven my perspective
     OP - November 21, 2014, 05:15 AM

I am Muslim, well I consider myself to be one still.

Every man must have at least 2 wives in 'heaven'; it's a requirement of Islamic heaven, it is a matter decreed by Allah.

I am in a happy monogamous marriage and don't want anyone else, now in this 'heaven' I have to have at least 2 wives, it's not a choice. So if I do enter heaven, this me and that me will have different thoughts, so how is that even still me ?

In heaven everyone will be giant-sized like Adam, but what's the significance because if the size of everyone is scaled up, then what difference will it really make, will you even notice ?

Everyone in heaven will be 33, what's so special about that age ? Will that still be me if my age is changed ? Wouldn't that be weird if you and your dad, and granddad were in heaven but your all 33 years old ?

Rivers of milk and rivers of booze (that you can't get drunk from), why rivers, why not in a glass ?

Getting to meet Allah, who controlled everything good and bad that happened in your life, who gave you and countless humans misery upon misery, happy to meet him, right ?

Many of the greats of human history, Pasteur, Einstein, Martin luther king jr etc will be in hell for eternity for not believing in the right religion, 'Islam', Whilst Muhammad who massacred 600-900 people of the Banu Qurayzah, married a 6 year old will be given the highest station of paradise from mankind, that makes sense, right ?

What are your thoughts of the Islamic heaven ?

Angelic
     Reply #1 - November 21, 2014, 07:42 AM

Sounds like hell to me  Right down to every last detail, such as not being able to get drunk from the abundant alcoholic rivers. That's fucking sadistic man.

If I was put into that hellhole, I'd form an underground network, with the ultimate aim of overthrowing that crazy despot Alan. Or is it Allah? I forget his name. Either way, I'd be part of the counter-culture and I'd throw subversive prairies. I'd smuggle in drugs, I'd corrupt the youth, I'd make angry Rock and Roll. I'd advocate equal rights for all, regardless of orientation, sex, beliefs and behaviors. I'd spread atheism, and Buddhism and Devil Worship. I'd seek out Alan and tell him that I don't believe he exists. If he then insisted that he did, I'd tell him grow up and start behaving. Otherwise, I'd create a God-sized naughty-step and put him on it until he did. Just because you are the all-knowing and all-wise creator of the universe, doesn't mean you can't be taught some good manners and
    a little respect for your createes... And if all of this failed, I'd break out, seek out hell, party, and fight the power from there.

If you really are Muslim thaman, I'm sorry if I've offended you with this post. I'm tired, have had no sleep, and seem to have lost all sensitivity and diplomacy this morning.

Hi
     Reply #2 - November 21, 2014, 08:34 AM

The Islamic heaven is basically a tall story for bogans. That's why it sounds mental once you start thinking about the details. It was originally intended to appeal to violent men with power complexes who had fuck all education and didn't want any. That's why is all over the top BS about piles of see through wenches that fuck 24/7, and rivers of stuff that was hard to come by in Arabia. IOW, it's like a fishing story about the one that got away: full of hyperbole. Unlike fishing stories though, some people take this stuff seriously, which is a bit of a worry.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #3 - November 21, 2014, 10:12 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbH-0RxRKJE
     Reply #4 - November 21, 2014, 10:19 AM

The Islamic heaven is basically a tall story for bogans. That's why it sounds mental once you start thinking about the details. It was originally intended to appeal to violent men with power complexes who had fuck all education and didn't want any. That's why is all over the top BS about piles of see through wenches that fuck 24/7, and rivers of stuff that was hard to come by in Arabia. IOW, it's like a fishing story about the one that got away: full of hyperbole. Unlike fishing stories though, some people take this stuff seriously, which is a bit of a worry.

As Billy Connolly said; who wants 72 virgins when you could have 2 fire breathing whores? It is a completely crappy version of heaven and very boring. Don't get drunk from wine, don't have good experienced sex, no movies described, nothing interesting to occupy the mind. It is the height of dullness!
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »