Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Islam to Christianity_ Doubly damned as a Syrian and a Christian convert

(Read 1186 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Islam to Christianity_ Doubly damned as a Syrian and a Christian convert
     OP - October 19, 2014, 11:54 AM

Islam to Christianity_ Doubly damned as a Syrian and a Christian convert says news

"Tarek," a refugee in Lebanon waiting to be resettled in Canada, is being hunted by family because he has converted to Christianity
    Born and raised a Muslim in Syria, he was given the name “Tarek” in high school, when government officials wanted to enlist computer students to serve in an Internet surveillance program. He never worked in the unit, but he has used the name to protect himself, both as a man fleeing Syria’s civil war and, more recently, as a recent convert to Christianity.

Now a refugee being sponsored by Toronto’s St. Philip Neri Catholic Parish in Downsview, Tarek* has spent more than a year waiting for his application to be processed so he can move to Canada. But he maintains his assumed identity in Lebanon because he has been told his father and stepbrothers are determined to kill him for becoming a Christian.

“They are searching to cut my throat,” he says matter-of-factly. “I’ve been told they have hired someone to find me to get the mission accomplished.”

Tarek says he is nervous about the delays surrounding his move to Canada.

“Sometimes, I feel in danger. Especially when I go into the streets, when I come to Beirut. You never know if someone is looking for you.

“I’m living in a place where the majority are Muslims. So whenever I go to church on Sunday, they would know I’m Christian. So I don’t say anything about my religion, and when I go to mass, I say I am going to English classes because I plan to travel.”

No..no you can not do that., As a Muslims you can not change your faith.. SO  TOP GOING TO CHURCH in Syria "Tarek,"  Specially in these times ..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Islam to Christianity_ Doubly damned as a Syrian and a Christian convert
     Reply #1 - October 19, 2014, 10:14 PM

I hope he gets out of there and soon...
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »