Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: First case of Ebola on US soil (or How To Make White People Pay Attention)

(Read 2862 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • First case of Ebola on US soil (or How To Make White People Pay Attention)
     OP - September 30, 2014, 09:34 PM

UPDATE: Ebola Has Landed in Dallas

UPDATE, 3:44 p.m.: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has confirmed that a patient at Dallas' Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital is the first case of Ebola confirmed in the United States.

You might also like this. It's nice and cheerful.

Hollow words, exponential horror: Ebola crisis reponse

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #1 - September 30, 2014, 09:37 PM

So now we know what all the FEMA camps were built for?   wacko

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #2 - October 01, 2014, 05:34 PM

Why white people? surely you mean Americans? There will have been millions of non-white yanks just as blaise or ignorant about the disease as well. And the one guy with his hands on the purse strings is hardly a Wasp.

According to the polls only 1.6 % of Americans are athiests. So what gives you the right to call the other 80% morons?'
     Reply #3 - October 01, 2014, 08:20 PM

Ok, non-Africans then. I'm sure it will startle quite a few who aren't American, because if it can get into the US it can get into anywhere.

Anyway - The Ebola Epidemic Is About to Get Worse. Much Worse

Ebola is spreading faster than anyone would like to admit, and the current, slow international response to the deadly disease is morphing into a modern tragedy. On Tuesday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta confirmed the first case in the United States, in Dallas. If Ebola has already arrived on these shores, imagine how quickly it could be spreading in Africa.

Ebola’s dispersion on the African continent must be stopped soon. But right now there exists no realistic scheme to do so: Plan A is failing, there is no real Plan B and the best chance for a magic bullet—Plan C—is at best many months away.

<snip>

How bad is the Ebola epidemic? It’s bad, but the honest answer is we don’t know just how bad.

So far, the reported number of deaths from Ebola in Africa is 3,044, and the World Health Organization believes the actual death toll could be three times that many. Just last week, the WHO estimated that as many as 20,000 EVD cases would likely occur in the three affected countries by early November. Meanwhile, the CDC projected a worse-case scenario of 1.4 million cases in Liberia and Sierra Leone by the middle of January unless effective interventions are implemented. These widely varying estimates by the world’s two leading public health agencies illustrate how little we know about the future course of this crisis, and demonstrate the need to scrutinize the statistical models used to estimate future case numbers. Any such estimates are only as good as the imprecise assumptions statisticians use to create the models. I don’t even try to predict the number of Ebola cases and deaths over the next few months except to conclude that there will be a lot of them—more than we should ever imagine.

Reply #4 - October 07, 2014, 09:22 PM

WHO: spread of Ebola in Europe is now "unavoidable"

The spread of Ebola in Europe is now "unavoidable" according to the World Health Organisation, after a Spanish nurse became the first person in the world known to have contracted the virus outside of Africa.

Four people have been hospitalised in Spain in an attempt to stem the spread of infection, including the nurse who tested positive for the virus on Monday and her husband, who is showing no symptoms of the disease.

Two other patients are being closely monitored in hospital, health officials told a news conference in Madrid.

The WHO's European director Zsuzsanna Jakab said western Europe is also the best prepared region in the world to respond to any outbreak, however the European Union has asked Spain for an explanation of its infection-control procedures.

<snip>

The WHO's Zsuzsanna Jakab said the risk of widespread infection was still low and it was not yet necessary to implement screening for Ebola symptoms at European airports.

"This was to be expected. We expected it in other parts of the region and it came in Spain, but it did not come totally as surprise," she said.

Reply #5 - October 07, 2014, 09:37 PM

Such good news
     Reply #6 - October 08, 2014, 09:55 AM

Such good news

which one, which post  and which link in this folder has good news INcePtion ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2m3iz4MBhc

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #7 - October 08, 2014, 10:13 AM

CDC Director Testifies on Ebola Threat Before House Committee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT0o_bsMWUg

Reply #8 - October 08, 2014, 10:17 AM

The world's deadliest virus Ebola Plague Fighters Nova Documentary   Published on Jun 22, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTcfnTISMDk

Reply #9 - October 11, 2014, 07:31 AM

Liberia...  West Africa and Ebola.......................................,VICE News

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XasTcDsDfMg

,VICE News   .........  VICE News

About VICE News

VICE News is an international news organization created by and for a connected generation. Bringing you an unvarnished look at some of the most important events of our time, and shining a light on underreported stories around the globe. We get to the heart of the matter with reporters who call it like they see it.

For tips or inquiries please contact newsinfo@vice.com.

Please submit all story pitches via this form.

Editor-in-Chief
    -Jason Mojica
    jason.mojica@vice.com @elmodernisto

Managing Editor
        Kevin Dolak
        kevin.dolak@vice.com @kdolak

Supervising Producer
        Martina Veltroni
        martina.veltroni@vice.com @martinaveltroni

Head of News Programming EU
      Kevin Sutcliffe

Features Editor
    Ky Henderson
    @kyhenderson

Senior Editor
     Scott Staton
    @scribable

General Manager
    Sterling Proffer
     sterling.proffer@vice.com @sterlthewhirl

Head of Platform
     Drake Martinet
     drake.martinet@vice.com @WithDrake

Head of Product
      Peter Anderson
       peter.anderson@vice.com

Director of Communications
     Jake Goldman
       jake.goldman@vice.com

Huh!

Reply #10 - October 11, 2014, 07:38 AM

They were saying in the news this morning that if the spread of it is not prevented now in europe the virus will be with us forever..  :/   
     Reply #11 - October 11, 2014, 07:50 AM

They were saying in the news this morning that if the spread of it is not prevented now in europe the virus will be with us forever..  :/  

suki ..some of these news(NOT ALL)  and reports are fear mongering    all these viral genomes you see here at this link ncbi.nlm.nih.gov  are life inducing  or life taking complex biological process...

So.,  of all the life and of all the viruses we have on the planet,  Human virus is the worst and human life is the best  

Reply #12 - October 11, 2014, 07:54 AM

They were saying in the news this morning that if the spread of it is not prevented now in europe the virus will be with us forever..  :/   

It's not worth panicking about yet. It is actually fairly easy to contain if suitable precautions are taken. The problem has largely been that the areas where it usually occurs have poor infrastructure and an uneducated populace.

Reply #13 - October 11, 2014, 08:27 AM

Yeah, fearmongering for the most part. Over here, Fox News was telling us a few days ago that if we don't seal up the Mexican border to keep those dirty, poor families who are fleeing violence and poverty out of our country, we're not only going to have Mexicans stealing our jobs, but we might also have daesh coming in from the border, or ebola, or, no joke, they said daesh with ebola might come in through the Mexican border.
     Reply #14 - October 11, 2014, 08:31 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Fucking awesome! Do you get Zombie Apocalypse too?

Reply #15 - October 11, 2014, 08:32 AM

Mexican Jihadi Zombies with Ebola are Coming to Eat Our White Women!!!!!!!!!

Reply #16 - October 11, 2014, 08:35 AM

Cheesy

Or worse: marry them!  mysmilie_977

Seriously, at this rate, I won't be surprised if I live to see the day where a pundit says that.
     Reply #17 - October 11, 2014, 08:42 AM

Anything is possible. If you left the zombie bit out and changed eat to fuck, it'd pass as normal on Free Republic. yes

Reply #18 - October 11, 2014, 09:26 AM

Containing Ebola is actually pretty easy. And simple chlorine kills it.

It is the customs in the local communities with the families washing the dead and the lack of reporting to and action from local authorities that is spreading it. That and that the incubation period is up to 21 days.

Reportedly neuroscientist and al-Qaeda and Pakistani heroin Aafia Siddiqui was in possession of documents related to attacks with ebola when she was apprehended.

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #19 - October 11, 2014, 09:34 AM

i love fox news, too funny lol
     Reply #20 - October 11, 2014, 09:42 AM

Reportedly neuroscientist and al-Qaeda and Pakistani heroin Aafia Siddiqui was in possession of documents related to attacks with ebola when she was apprehended.

put a link on that news clip  Nikolaj .... And I say this forum also has information on Ebola ..ALL FORUM MEMBERS SHOULD BE GIVEN 86 year of Jail sentence ..   finmad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aafia_Siddiqui
    Arrest in Afghanistan

Siddiqui was approached by Ghazni Province police officers outside the Ghazni governor's compound on the evening of 17 July 2008 in the city of Ghazni. With two small bags at her side, crouching on the ground, she aroused the suspicion of a man who feared she might be concealing a bomb under the burqa that she was wearing.  A shopkeeper noticed a woman in a burqa drawing a map, which is suspicious in Afghanistan where women are generally illiterate.  She was accompanied by a teenage boy about 12, whom she reportedly claimed was an orphan she had adopted.[34] She said her name was Saliha, that she was from Multan in Pakistan, and that the boy's name was Ali Hassan.[4] Discovering that she did not speak either of Afghanistan's main languages, Pashtu or Dari, the officers regarded her as suspicious..............

..........................In a bag she was carrying, the police found that she had a number of documents written in Urdu and English describing the creation of explosives, chemical weapons, Ebola, dirty bombs, and radiological agents (which discussed mortality rates of certain of the weapons), and handwritten notes referring to a "mass casualty attack" that listed various US locations and landmarks (including the Plum Island Animal Disease Center, the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, Wall Street, the Brooklyn Bridge, and the New York City subway system), according to her indictment.  The Globe also mentioned one document about a 'theoretical' biological weapon that did not harm children.[16] She also reportedly had documents detailing US "military assets", excerpts from The Anarchist's Arsenal, a one-gigabyte digital media storage device that contained over 500 electronic documents (including correspondence referring to attacks by "cells", describing the US as an enemy, and discussing recruitment of jihadists and training), maps of Ghazni and the provincial governor's compounds and the mosques he prayed in, and photos of Pakistani military people. Other notes described various ways to attack enemies, including by destroying reconnaissance drones, using underwater bombs, and using gliders.

She also had "numerous chemical substances in gel and liquid form that were sealed in bottles and glass jars", according to the later complaint against her,[4][11][20][21][84][86] and about two pounds of sodium cyanide, a highly toxic poison.[10][17] The US prosecutors later said that sodium cyanide is lethal even when ingested in small doses (even less than five milligrams), and various of the other chemicals she had can be used in explosives.[87] Abdul Ghani, Ghazni's deputy police chief, said she later confessed that she intended to carry out a suicide attack against the provincial governor.

The officers arrested her and took her to a police station. She said that the boy found with her was her stepson, Ali Hasan; Siddiqui subsequently admitted he was her biological son, when DNA testing proved the boy to be Ahmed.
    There are conflicting accounts of the events following her arrest, which led to her being sent to the United States for trial. American authorities say that two FBI agents, a US Army warrant officer, a US Army captain, and their US military interpreters arrived in Ghazni the following day, on 18 July, to interview Siddiqui at the Afghan National Police facility where she was being held.

well that is Pakistan police,,,,,,,,,,,  Some of them are clear lies...

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »