Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: #MuslimApologies

(Read 8556 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • #MuslimApologies
     Reply #30 - October 01, 2014, 07:15 PM

If he says he's a muslim, then so be it!
  • #MuslimApologies
     Reply #31 - October 02, 2014, 06:30 AM

I feel that sometimes people cling to the "Muslim" label because if not it would be almost like saying "I'm not a Palestinian/Somali/Syrian etc. anymore". So that label means nothing to me, I look at the acts and beliefs of a person and judge him or her accordingly. Pretty clear Akkari is a "kafir" according to Islamic law and standards, even if "Muslim" is still part of his identity. This is by the way what I meant in the other thread abot Muslim demografics and fear mongerers, by just being labeled as "Muslim" really doesn't say anything. For example, al Baghdadi (our new "khalifa") is Muslim.... but so is Akkari...

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • #MuslimApologies
     Reply #32 - October 02, 2014, 10:29 AM

I feel that sometimes people cling to the "Muslim" label because if not it would be almost like saying "I'm not a Palestinian/Somali/Syrian etc. anymore". So that label means nothing to me, I look at the acts and beliefs of a person and judge him or her accordingly. Pretty clear Akkari is a "kafir" according to Islamic law and standards, even if "Muslim" is still part of his identity. This is by the way what I meant in the other thread abot Muslim demografics and fear mongerers, by just being labeled as "Muslim" really doesn't say anything. For example, al Baghdadi (our new "khalifa") is Muslim.... but so is Akkari...

Yes so was my Grand Mother,  who  was Shia ......... big fucking deal..........  What is the meaning of Muslim any way? It is just a stupid Arabic word..  

I AM ANGRY . I am upset ..   Cornflower called me STUPID   Cry finmad
    ^What does that picture even mean? I find it somewhat stupid...

Insulting me is uncalled for. And so? What is the rationale behind calling me as "STUPID" on this forum? finmad

Now I feel better but my problem is with that PICTURE and links you see in that post.  

]]

So that is the picture it comes from AMRIKA . I have problem with  Mr. Eric Bell., at the same time he does have a point and his article is very much related to this thread "MuslimApologies"

Please read the article by clicking the picture  and tell me  why That guy Mr. Bell does not hate Muslims..

And I am still angry.. very angry at Cornflower...

Cheesy  Sure some one is going to say "WTF" after reading this post  Cheesy

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• #MuslimApologies
     Reply #33 - October 02, 2014, 10:55 AM

Nooo yeez who said you were stupid. The picture is the one I find stupid Grin
     far away hug

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • #MuslimApologies
     Reply #34 - October 02, 2014, 11:00 AM

...............The picture is the one I find stupid Grin

well you are girl that is why you think it is stupid..  and ..and you are NOT really read the post .  all that "Stupid"  i wrote is about  a  colonel.,   CEMB  Colonel   Cheesy

Anyways on that picture  if you go  to east Millions of Muslims guys will consider that as sexy picture ... in fact even non-Muslim guys would droll over women with such appearance in public..  but that post was NOT about that picture but  the Article.. Article  Cornflower

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• #MuslimApologies
     Reply #35 - October 12, 2014, 08:54 AM

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
  • #MuslimApologies
     Reply #36 - October 12, 2014, 09:34 AM

Afro

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • #MuslimApologies
     Reply #37 - October 22, 2014, 09:16 PM

Love it

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
  • #MuslimApologies
     Reply #38 - October 22, 2014, 09:51 PM

So this is doing the rounds on Twitter - Muslims apologising for all the gifts Muslims have bestowed upon this world:

(Clicky for piccy!)

From this Huffington Post article.

Stumbled into by this post on Mehdi Hasan's Facebook page.

Muslim feeling of supremacy meets Muslim feeling of victimisation? Huh?

Thanks for the laugh  Cheesy

• #MuslimApologies
     Reply #39 - October 23, 2014, 02:31 AM

I need a ¨like¨ button for this. Like.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • #MuslimApologies
     Reply #40 - October 23, 2014, 04:14 AM

Ooo, that bites. Cheesy

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »